Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 [1129] 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170608 times)
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

Increasing the mining rewards is not a bad idea because I thought the constant downtrend on rewards really hurts the POC concept. It should be increased and more or less kept at that reward level for a long period (similar to bitcoin/litecoin and the halving aspect but maybe not as low as halving). Providing more utilization for Burst is a must. The assets are definitely a good start but thats more from an investor standpoint. You need more utilization from a common user as well. Looking at the CLAMS concept maybe a burst dice game like dooglus has? Give the players an option to play or invest in the bank roll.  It seems to have really helped CLAMS maintain a good value (although the POS aspect also helps fund that bankroll and keep its popularity as well). I think the burst/btc exchange would be nice as well but more direct utilization of burst is needed.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

Here is a link to my paper, it isn't fully edited, just wanted people to see the ideas that I had proposed to the team.

The document is commentable, so leave a comment (make sure you leave your btt username at the end or beginning) and we can discuss, or you can quote parts and discuss here, or in the burst team chat.

Look forward to seeing the opinions of the community.

Link to Crowetic's Suggestion Document for 'BURST ReBorn' below...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xk23cNYy1BfV5DNto5FjG-3l1VUDFXETAqHbeyK7rX4/edit?usp=sharing

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:32:17 PM

This isn't a bad idea, however it still leaves us without someone who will be willing to commit to future core development of the coin. Not a bad idea tho, and we might do this regardless to test it out.

Do it please, and do it asap, it would really help BURST get some juice.

If it's possible then you can pay the signature campaigners in BURST instead of bitcoin.

Not that I'm against it, but I do fail to see how this would work. Spamming the forum about BURST will make people buy it, do I understand this correctly?

Forum signature publicity is definitely a better promotion than a thread full of bickering and hostility.

I dont think the fact that you guys are bickering in this thread is giving positive light on BURST.

I think we need to settle our issues, and start working on burst.

Increasing the mining rewards is not a bad idea

I think it is because it doesnt necessarly bring in more miners, but it will just make the current miners more greedy and they will dump all the coins making the price go very down straight to 0.

It is a suicidal approach, my suggestion would be to work on the marketing side of BURST with perhaps the signature campaign that I suggested above.
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:37:41 PM

Here is a link to my paper, it isn't fully edited, just wanted people to see the ideas that I had proposed to the team.

The document is commentable, so leave a comment (make sure you leave your btt username at the end or beginning) and we can discuss, or you can quote parts and discuss here, or in the burst team chat.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xk23cNYy1BfV5DNto5FjG-3l1VUDFXETAqHbeyK7rX4/edit?usp=sharing

burst reborn??? paper? white? Weakness of thought and innocence - all in one.

Burst has an innovation (poc), burst has established blockchain (very important), burst has undervalued features inherited from NXT, and implemented uniq one (AT), burst have a small, but strong community.

Burst have't leaders...Sad

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

I'll be posting a link to my paper soon, just doing a couple modifications to it. But as of now, the entire plan hasn't been seen by anyone but the core team. I will be posting it for the entire community as soon as possible.

thank you guys for it, as soon as you release it i will take a look and check it.

C`mon guys i cant believe nobody added this coin yet to Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Guys add the coin to yobit so that I can buy some. I`m waiting here for like 1 month to buy some.

but i cant understand one thing here, why if you want to buy burst, you don't use one of the current exchanges where we are?

edited:

Here is a link to my paper,

hell, didnt notice that you already post it  Roll Eyes, lets check it.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:00:22 PM

burst reborn??? paper? white? Weakness of thought and innocence - all in one.

Burst has an innovation (poc), burst has established blockchain (very important), burst has undervalued features inherited from NXT, and implemented uniq one (AT), burst have a small, but strong community.

Burst have't leaders...Sad

I don't think I understood a single word of your first sentence.

Most of the team has left for one reason or another. This would be an attempt to build another from the remaining members, and gain new members as well.

We readily encourage the community to help with anything they can, very few actually have.

There are still many edits possible in the paper, as I mentioned multiple times.

I'm not quite sure what your point of posting this is...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:01:45 PM

In 23 minutes the new INCOME income report will be ready, we are already better off than yesterday, at first glance, but for exact measurements we need to wait 23 more minutes to be the same time of measurement.

Its exciting to see the BURST investments grow like that, in terms of BURST we already made enormous profits, because the first BURST wave was sold ~ 40, and the second ~35.

Now that BURST is 31, then if we buy back BURST with satoshi, we would already made profits, just by holding the funds in BTC.

Of course despite that, we also make +0.1% or perhaps more (we shall see in a few minutes) daily.

I think my asset should be inspirational to all BURST innovators, we need good quality assets that would attract new investors Smiley
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:04:04 PM

This isn't a bad idea, however it still leaves us without someone who will be willing to commit to future core development of the coin. Not a bad idea tho, and we might do this regardless to test it out.

Do it please, and do it asap, it would really help BURST get some juice.

If it's possible then you can pay the signature campaigners in BURST instead of bitcoin.

Not that I'm against it, but I do fail to see how this would work. Spamming the forum about BURST will make people buy it, do I understand this correctly?

Forum signature publicity is definitely a better promotion than a thread full of bickering and hostility.

I dont think the fact that you guys are bickering in this thread is giving positive light on BURST.

I think we need to settle our issues, and start working on burst.

Increasing the mining rewards is not a bad idea

I think it is because it doesnt necessarly bring in more miners, but it will just make the current miners more greedy and they will dump all the coins making the price go very down straight to 0.

It is a suicidal approach, my suggestion would be to work on the marketing side of BURST with perhaps the signature campaign that I suggested above.

Not sure I see how it would make current miners more greedy... explain please.

Yes, marketing is great, but there's only so much a couple people can do. We gladly accept the assistance from the community when offered.

I can start the crowdfund now for the signature campaign, and lets see how many people actually donate. This is a notorious issue with anything we post asking for monetary assistance.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:42:58 PM

Being new here and mining for  a month, I like the way it is right now. I wake up check my miners  have lunch check my miners ...it just works. Went on vacation and left everything on........came home and computer was running on energy saver mode with no problems of overheating on 90 degree days.

If everyone is happy mining, then what makes you unhappy?

.....Price?
.....................Jealousy of another miners rewards?

If everything is fine then what needs improvements or refinements. I just don't see any issues other than continue with ease of mining and tutorials.

To Do list:
1. Security
2. Marketing
3. Price.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

Being new here and mining for  a month, I like the way it is right now. I wake up check my miners  have lunch check my miners ...it just works. Went on vacation and left everything on........came home and computer was running on energy saver mode with no problems of overheating on 90 degree days.

If everyone is happy mining, then what makes you unhappy?

.....Price?
.....................Jealousy of another miners rewards?

If everything is fine then what needs improvements or refinements. I just don't see any issues other than continue with ease of mining and tutorials.

To Do list:
1. Security
2. Marketing
3. Price.

I'm glad you're happy with the way things are. What makes me unhappy is seeing the size of the network drop. Seeing people say they've quit mining because it just isn't worth it, and knowing there are other ways both available now and coming soon that people could potentially use their disk space for better rewards, and thus making the network drop moreso.

I am just asking for suggestions, specific suggestions with ideas on how to make it happen.

I guess if you think everything is fine, that's cool. Thanks for the comment.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:57:45 PM

Yes, marketing is great, but there's only so much a couple people can do. We gladly accept the assistance from the community when offered.

I can start the crowdfund now for the signature campaign, and lets see how many people actually donate. This is a notorious issue with anything we post asking for monetary assistance.

Miners mostly mine the BURST then dump it at whatever the market price. If you increase the block reward for them you will only decrease the price severely to the point that it can be critically low. It would be a devil's wheel that would feed on itself and can even destroy BURST alltogether.

Instead, a better approach would be , high price, that would lure in more miners, or make miners to upgrade equipment and have a bigger network size, for better profit incentive. A higher BURST price can only be achieved with proper marketing, a strong dev team, and good assets to lure in more investors.

The INCOME report is ready, and can be found here:
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-4#post-6179

We made 3x more profits than yesterday, so I see that the profits are not uniform, so I`ll monitor all this week's activity, to kind of measure the daily average ROI.

Today daily ROI for today is : +0.38502%
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Miners mostly mine the BURST then dump it at whatever the market price. If you increase the block reward for them you will only decrease the price severely to the point that it can be critically low. It would be a devil's wheel that would feed on itself and can even destroy BURST alltogether.

Instead, a better approach would be , high price, that would lure in more miners, or make miners to upgrade equipment and have a bigger network size, for better profit incentive. A higher BURST price can only be achieved with proper marketing, a strong dev team, and good assets to lure in more investors.

The INCOME report is ready, and can be found here:
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-4#post-6179

We made 3x more profits than yesterday, so I see that the profits are not uniform, so I`ll monitor all this week's activity, to kind of measure the daily average ROI.

Today daily ROI for today is : +0.38502%

The modifications to the Marketplace would make the coin more used, and bring more people by bringing attention, and thus there would be many more people putting money into the coin. I don't think the price would get as low as you think with active development working toward these modifications.

Issue remains that the team is quitting, the dev hasn't been heard from, and without paying out of pocket (or from select few donators) we aren't able to hire a dev or marketers. I'm doing what I can but I'm one person, the people that remain in the team are doing what they can but they're also only a few people with not much time.

Even with all of us working very hard, the limits of the reach of our promotion VS that of a professional promotion team is going to be pretty big.

The amount of work needed requires more people to help. I haven't had many requests by the community to join and help.

Ideas are good, but how we get them done specifically is where the problem comes in.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:13:51 AM

Firsts off, it's not profitable to mine and dump at this price. It has to be the holders who are dumping.
But let's not forget that the price has been constantly dropping ever since the coin was launched.
You are kind of implying that our changes would make the price drop, when the price is already dropping, clearly what YOU are doing isn't working.

Instead, a better approach would be , high price, that would lure in more miners, or make miners to upgrade equipment and have a bigger network size, for better profit incentive.

high price? I agree. Pump it!
lure in? doesn't that kind of imply deceit? funny choice of words
make miners upgrade  that means high price again

A higher BURST price can only be achieved with proper marketing, a strong dev team, and good assets to lure in more investors.

What makes you such an expert? how do you KNOW this? You make this sound like a certainty.
Have you been doing it in the past and it worked?Huh Price has only fallen. Let's not forget that!

Price is never going to rise as long as we have 1 Billion worth of baghold. It's just too risky to buy this coin, from an investor's point of view.
If new features are developed, it's still to risky to buy this coin, it WON'T mean burst is going to be used, but a bagholder-free clone of it.
Hold hold hold, just doesnt work, get it out of your system.
Or wait and die, and make room for a better clone.
You can no longer make the argument that burst is going to rise. You said that 6 months ago, and I was right and not you.
Any other arguments you might have? The ones from 6 months ago we already know are invalid, please I'm trying to reason with you, be reasonable.

BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:34:42 AM

Firsts off, it's not profitable to mine and dump at this price. It has to be the holders who are dumping.
But let's not forget that the price has been constantly dropping ever since the coin was launched.
You are kind of implying that our changes would make the price drop, when the price is already dropping, clearly what YOU are doing isn't working.

If the holders are dumping then our job is even easier. And no the block size increase will just make them dump too, as the miners will put sell pressure on the price, making their investments turn red, then they will too sell eventually.

If we need to convince the holders to hold, then we need to show some unity here, trust is the keyword and without trust the investors wont be pleased.

"clearly what YOU are doing isn't working."

I havent done anything significant yet, except working on my INCOME asset hard , i dont know why you say that.

high price? I agree. Pump it!
lure in? doesn't that kind of imply deceit? funny choice of words
make miners upgrade  that means high price again

Lets not debate about the wording here, but "pumped" high price is not very constant, it will probably crash without any fundamental support.

Miner uppgrade will show network support, which is somewhat good, but in either case we need investors, who are pleased with results.

Those who will invest and hold for long term. We need to show them that BURST is a long term project and it's here to stay, then it will be better.

What makes you such an expert? how do you KNOW this? You make this sound like a certainty.
Have you been doing it in the past and it worked?Huh Price has only fallen. Let's not forget that!

Price is never going to rise as long as we have 1 Billion worth of baghold. It's just too risky to buy this coin, from an investor's point of view.
If new features are developed, it's still to risky to buy this coin, it WON'T mean burst is going to be used, but a bagholder-free clone of it.
Hold hold hold, just doesnt work, get it out of your system.
Or wait and die, and make room for a better clone.
You can no longer make the argument that burst is going to rise. You said that 6 months ago, and I was right and not you.
Any other arguments you might have? The ones from 6 months ago we already know are invalid, please I'm trying to reason with you, be reasonable.

I worked in marketing and i`m also an investor for a few years, specialized in altcoins. It is not certainty, but it is a high probability event given the circumstances.

"You said that 6 months ago, and I was right and not you."

At this point you lost me, I dont know what you are talking about, I wasnt in the BURST community 6 months ago, so please check your facts.
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:41:58 AM

"You said that 6 months ago, and I was right and not you."

At this point you lost me, I dont know what you are talking about, I wasnt in the BURST community 6 months ago, so please check your facts.

YOU as in the community, and feel free to check my posts from around February and March, when I joined in. They are quite extensive.
But that's it for today, I'm wasting my precious time debating with complete imbeciles. I'll just let you die and make a clone at that time. 0 baghold.

BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:51:32 AM

The modifications to the Marketplace would make the coin more used, and bring more people by bringing attention, and thus there would be many more people putting money into the coin. I don't think the price would get as low as you think with active development working toward these modifications.

Issue remains that the team is quitting, the dev hasn't been heard from, and without paying out of pocket (or from select few donators) we aren't able to hire a dev or marketers. I'm doing what I can but I'm one person, the people that remain in the team are doing what they can but they're also only a few people with not much time.

Even with all of us working very hard, the limits of the reach of our promotion VS that of a professional promotion team is going to be pretty big.

The amount of work needed requires more people to help. I haven't had many requests by the community to join and help.

Ideas are good, but how we get them done specifically is where the problem comes in.

Ok the marketplace modification could change something but we definitely need more promotion. In fact I believe right now we need more investors that would hold for the long term.

I see that we are on bittrex, perhaps if you guys know any bittrex traders who would pick this up. There are many whales that do pickup smaller altcoins. That would be a good boost of 20-30 bitcoins to us.

Then we can perhaps become listed in other exchanges to get more investors. As soon as the new investors would join, the miners would like that and start uppgrading , and the network would become stable again.

We probably need to open a thread in the ALTCOIN DISCUSSION sector, or in the PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, to gather some volunteers that can help you with your struggles crowetic.

So my view is this:

1) new volunteers to help work on this/ promote / marketing etc
2) more long term investors , or traders to add liquidity
3) the marketplace patch
4) signature campaign
5) more assets, that would give intrinsic value to BURST
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:04:04 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 01:14:50 AM by bitladen

Ok the marketplace modification could change something but we definitely need more promotion. In fact I believe right now we need more investors that would hold for the long term.

I see that we are on bittrex, perhaps if you guys know any bittrex traders who would pick this up. There are many whales that do pickup smaller altcoins. That would be a good boost of 20-30 bitcoins to us.

Then we can perhaps become listed in other exchanges to get more investors. As soon as the new investors would join, the miners would like that and start uppgrading , and the network would become stable again.

We probably need to open a thread in the ALTCOIN DISCUSSION sector, or in the PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, to gather some volunteers that can help you with your struggles crowetic.

So my view is this:

1) new volunteers to help work on this/ promote / marketing etc
2) more long term investors , or traders to add liquidity
3) the marketplace patch
4) signature campaign
5) more assets, that would give intrinsic value to BURST

my apologies, you actually don't sound like an idiot. it's just mostly everybody on this thread does. so it kinda grew into a habbit.

your points do have value, but I see some technical problems with them

1) ?? I think we kind of ran out of volunteers. my view is that being a coin, we should consider paying for stuff
2) that's actually possible, if the price drops to maybe 10 sat. but then you have a mining problem, more miners would quit at that price leaving the network wide open to 51% attacks. Yes I know nobody usually cares about network security, but I do have 2PB, I will demonstrate 51% as soon as it becomes possible for me.
3) alright... but i still think it needs a financial incentive.  i for one do not believe in volunteering
4) i have doubts about about the effectiveness. this kind of approach is what burst always had since beginning, to no effect.
5) yes, but once again, keep in mind there needs to be a financial incentive

Now I really have to go, I wasn't kidding. But I wanted to apologize.

Regards

PS: I do have 30 btc, and at this price there's no way I'm buying, I actually pulled the 4.35 buy I had @22 (or around there, don't remember the exact value). I'm not exactly a whale. Then again you expecting a whale to buy, implies deceit. Which kinda implies luck. Which is why I'm not a fan of deceitful tactics.

atomy1world

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:42:44 AM

What does this mean?
(faucet.burstcoin.info/go.php)

Notice: Undefined variable: ip in /home/admin/web/f.burstcoin.info/public_html/go.php on line 23
Done

{"fullHash":"d8607815981dc87ea6348b7817ea322fc2124404dde9ee53df8c1ddfaaffa0f6","requestProcessingTime":4564,"signatureHash":"f2837a63a2c750556f3e39e9f767b401ff2721ffe404de9277d6ec5ab99cffab","transactionBytes":"0010ad86070218000cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110 dfa43f3b1ce906e590084d7170000000000e1f50500000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000bcd5d2ba51912cc442b83b5ccc4645931a86b8be05094 07c436ef6aa9dbde6018d917351e51228132607d42b21d864f77140a78652fae6042db0fe76a28c 3bc800000000bf25020095d4ddb5ed669481","transaction":"9135584383153496280","transactionJSON":{"fullHash":"d8607815981dc87ea6348b7817ea322fc2124404dde9ee53df8c1ddfaaffa0f6","signatureHash":"f2837a63a2c750556f3e39e9f767b401ff2721ffe404de9277d6ec5ab99cffab","transaction":"9135584383153496280","amountNQT":"400000000","ecBlockHeight":140735,"recipientRS":"BURST-8JZU-TUSZ-GKSU-7JNVL","type":0,"feeNQT":"100000000","recipient":"6444247334236931066","version":1,"sender":"11449596937332379518","timestamp":34047661,"ecBlockId":"9337201098590377109","height":2147483647,"subtype":0,"senderPublicKey":"0cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110d","deadline":24,"senderRS":"BURST-KMVY-S3ZK-5BTA-B5BTX","signature":"bcd5d2ba51912cc442b83b5ccc4645931a86b8be0509407c436ef6aa9dbde6018d917351e512281 32607d42b21d864f77140a78652fae6042db0fe76a28c3bc8"},"broadcasted":true,"unsignedTransactionBytes":"0010ad86070218000cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110 dfa43f3b1ce906e590084d7170000000000e1f50500000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000bf25020095d4ddb5ed669481"}

Notice:  Undefined variable: ip in /home/admin/web/f.burstcoin.info/public_html/go.php on line 103

yeponlyone

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:08:01 AM

I'd guess someone tried to write some abuse protection (blocking IPs) in the new faucet script but failed.

Did you get your coins? seems so: http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/9135584383153496280
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:33:29 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 05:14:29 AM by Irontiga

What does this mean?
(faucet.burstcoin.info/go.php)
Code:

Notice: Undefined variable: ip in /home/admin/web/f.burstcoin.info/public_html/go.php on line 23
Done

{"fullHash":"d8607815981dc87ea6348b7817ea322fc2124404dde9ee53df8c1ddfaaffa0f6","requestProcessingTime":4564,"signatureHash":"f2837a63a2c750556f3e39e9f767b401ff2721ffe404de9277d6ec5ab99cffab","transactionBytes":"0010ad86070218000cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110dfa43f3b1ce906e590084d7170000000000e1f505000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000bcd5d2ba51912cc442b83b5ccc4645931a86b8be0509407c436ef6aa9dbde6018d917351e51228132607d42b21d864f77140a78652fae6042db0fe76a28c3bc800000000bf25020095d4ddb5ed669481","transaction":"9135584383153496280","transactionJSON":{"fullHash":"d8607815981dc87ea6348b7817ea322fc2124404dde9ee53df8c1ddfaaffa0f6","signatureHash":"f2837a63a2c750556f3e39e9f767b401ff2721ffe404de9277d6ec5ab99cffab","transaction":"9135584383153496280","amountNQT":"400000000","ecBlockHeight":140735,"recipientRS":"BURST-8JZU-TUSZ-GKSU-7JNVL","type":0,"feeNQT":"100000000","recipient":"6444247334236931066","version":1,"sender":"11449596937332379518","timestamp":34047661,"ecBlockId":"9337201098590377109","height":2147483647,"subtype":0,"senderPublicKey":"0cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110d","deadline":24,"senderRS":"BURST-KMVY-S3ZK-5BTA-B5BTX","signature":"bcd5d2ba51912cc442b83b5ccc4645931a86b8be0509407c436ef6aa9dbde6018d917351e51228132607d42b21d864f77140a78652fae6042db0fe76a28c3bc8"},"broadcasted":true,"unsignedTransactionBytes":"0010ad86070218000cc3e038289563366daf1aa8a23ca51bb5d41bef2a4d3d7c9edf960d08c8110dfa43f3b1ce906e590084d7170000000000e1f5050000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000bf25020095d4ddb5ed669481"}

Notice:  Undefined variable: ip in /home/admin/web/f.burstcoin.info/public_html/go.php on line 103

Just an error in my code ;P

Should be fixed now Cheesy

P.S. You can grab some free assets here as well
Pages: « 1 ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 [1129] 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: