Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:12:07 AM

Too much fighting for a dead? body ...
I predict nice profit in near future.  Wink

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:23:29 AM

crowetic - Are you insane ?

Bitladen as main dev? No fuckin way.

I don't care about his knowledgo or programming skill, but his social skills are to low to lead. That's true and yo do nothin with this. And at this moment i leave your pool if you want to make business with enemy. I will wait for real burstcoin dev or someone else with charisma.

I think guys you see only $$$ and forget about main IDEA of burst and cryptocurrencies.

bitladen - do your own clone and leave our community. better for you and better for us. We don't need you and we dont want you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:27:38 AM

I don't care about his knowledgo or programming skill, but his social skills are to low to lead. That's true and yo do nothin with this. And at this moment i leave your pool if you want to make business with enemy. I will wait for real burstcoin dev or someone else with charisma.

I think guys you see only $$$ and forget about main IDEA of burst and cryptocurrencies.

bitladen - do your own clone and leave our community. better for you and better for us. We don't need you and we dont want you.

Looks like you're the one leaving. You said it yourself

Go eat whale penis or what is it that you do in China.

Don't forget to dump!

Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:41:41 AM

For now I have to agree with you on this one.....sorry crow :/ I think that this is from desperation perhaps, due to all you people whom call urselves the community doing nothing but complaining and dumping.

I agree, crypto is about removing banks and doing things the decentralized way. It's not 'bout makin dat dough. Unfortunately that's what it's become :/

I don't care about his knowledge or programming skill, but his social skills are to low to lead.

I do care, we need devs, and so we need him. Unfortunately the way he is doing things I can't and won't support. Attacking the network is criminal, there's a reason he hides his identity so well.

@binladen, please, if you want people to cooperate with you then don't call them idiots, even if they are idiots. By you doing this you are just showing your full incapacity of being a leader, and so fully out ruling the possibility of you becoming the main dev. I'm not 100% against your ideas, but your selfishness and ego pit me against you.
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:48:14 AM

Tiga, we do things differently. I respect your way, and you should respect mine. Don't take it upon yourself to judge. It's not a problem that we disagree, I welcome that, as long as we keep it civilized. Would you say I was uncivilized with you? And as you put it so well, these are idiots, I have no respect for them, and it's my way not to pretend to.

duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:50:55 AM

Looks like you're the one leaving. You said it yourself

Go eat whale penis or what is it that you do in China.

Don't forget to dump!

SO. Finally you show us your real face Smiley So people decide. You want work with that kind of guy ?
I am not going anywhere and i am not from china. I live in Europe and dont like child like  you. So calm down and leave us. Don't forget to make 51% attack  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:54:20 AM

SO. Finally you show us your real face Smiley So people decide. You want work with that kind of guy ?
I am not going anywhere and i am not from china. I live in Europe and dont like child like  you. So calm down and leave us. Don't forget to make 51% attack  Grin Grin Grin

Ok then, do you eat whale penis in Europe?

duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:57:35 AM

Ok then, do you eat whale penis in Europe?

You are plunging yourself and shows us your social skills and IQ again Smiley More please  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:11:17 AM

For now I have to agree with you on this one.....sorry crow :/ I think that this is from desperation perhaps, due to all you people whom call urselves the community doing nothing but complaining and dumping.

I agree, crypto is about removing banks and doing things the decentralized way. It's not 'bout makin dat dough. Unfortunately that's what it's become :/

I don't care about his knowledge or programming skill, but his social skills are to low to lead.

I do care, we need devs, and so we need him. Unfortunately the way he is doing things I can't and won't support. Attacking the network is criminal, there's a reason he hides his identity so well.

@binladen, please, if you want people to cooperate with you then don't call them idiots, even if they are idiots. By you doing this you are just showing your full incapacity of being a leader, and so fully out ruling the possibility of you becoming the main dev. I'm not 100% against your ideas, but your selfishness and ego pit me against you.

Are we going to "save" the coin, or to destroy it?

I do not see anything criminal to show that the network is voluntary. Criminal would be if he would steal out of your wallet. BinLaden said several times, that the network can be attacked, not necessary by him. However, if you tease him to proof it, he might accept this invitation. THEN you will have to wait a few days till he allows transactions. He also said what we need to do to avoid a possible attack, ...

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
atomy1world

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:12:05 AM

I'd guess someone tried to write some abuse protection (blocking IPs) in the new faucet script but failed.

Did you get your coins? seems so: http://burstcoin.biz/transaction/9135584383153496280

Yes, I got them. Thank you!
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:14:08 AM

Are we going to "save" the coin, or to destroy it?

I do not see anything criminal to show that the network is voluntary. Criminal would be if he would steal out of your wallet. BinLaden said several times, that the network can be attacked, not necessary by him. However, if you tease him to proof it, he might accept this invitation. THEN you will have to wait a few days till he allows transactions. He also said what we need to do to avoid a possible attack, ...

I feel I have to point out that there is no law that says 51% attacking a cryptocoin is a criminal act.

duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:18:59 AM

Elmit. Did you read his posts? Do you like his style? His 15-year old kid. Unstable, insane i think with serious prblems with himself or narrow minded. Do you really want some like him as a core developer?

Another thing - He is threating us. But IMO bluffing. If he is a genius then i wait for link to github with his projects to see his programming skills.

Remember writing stule of our original dev? Calm, nice, and technical geek. This guy is lier and unstable person. His place in mental hospital not here. If he is child then ok, maybe if he growup then will be smarter (but i dont think so)

We have lot of good candidate to take a lead: uray, blago, vbcs, people from horizon team are also intrested (i am also supporter of HZ and spoke with the team about it)
And you want make decission without any proof.

Please sit and think about it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:22:22 AM

Too much fighting for a dead? body ...
I predict nice profit in near future.  Wink

Too funny.. Mining this like crazy (in parallel with non POC coin) hard drives (inc USB based) never failed once, have them connected and mining 24/7 must be months now (for me it is like a bonus coin and super low on energy cost) and that's it I see you are engaging in some kind of quarrel , why ?  Cool

a! and yes block reward just dropped
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 09:30:30 AM

This is really an interesting thread (threat).

At the beginning it was interesting. IronTiga encouraged me to make and asset, ... I did.
He suggested to open a shop, ... I did.

The pool I was mining had always troubles, so I just wanted to know why, and set up my own pool.

NOW you suggest to clone the coin? ....
Do you realize that "ELMIT" has exactly the same amount of characters as "BURST". It is a challenge, ....

Has anybody noticed that BinLaden mines per day about 100 blocks? He must be good to achieve that. There is no-one anywhere near to that numbers.
I am sure with a little more teasing, and a little more response to this, he accepts the challenge and get the hashing power of 51% OR MORE.

So, what do you want? SAVE the coin or make your own clone(s). It would take away the saying "BURST is the only coin mined with hard disks"

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:36:02 AM

Elmit i don't care what he did or whit will do. I don't care also about your personal problems with other forum users. But i don't want insane people in dev team. That's all. I am with burst from begining from the first mined block. Many trolls and fuders was in ths thread in year. No one survive. And that will be this time also. So you or bitladen can threat about 51% attack or make clone of burst. Go ahead. Nobody cares, people mine and dump and nothin gonna change it untill thi coin cannot be in use. Everything else is jus speculations. And inreasing block reawrd changes nothing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitladen

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:40:52 AM

Elmit, I appreciate your support, but it's pointless, you can't reason with these idiots. Let them die. Nothing else computes to them. All they ever want is free code, as in free beer. And we all know that free software stands for freedom, not free beer. All they do is attack with stupid arguments, I think that goes against freedom, and I won't endorse it.

duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:45:17 AM

And one more thing.

You people do not understand sense of crypto. You are part of history using bitcoin or burstcoin part of finnacial revolution, maybe part of falling current fiat system and US dollar value in the world. You are part of technical aspect of first HDD mined coin (no clone from a year) This is not for profi this is not profit guarantee. You support the idea of cryptocurrency, idea of hdd mining. You need to have some technical skills to run it, develeop it, making a mining pool or assets. You are part of community not a banking system. Please understand it and stop crying about valu about price and other shits. Make some for burst make some for cryptocurrencies and value go in time. Remember begining of bitcoin? So stop this nonesense and making conversations with trolls and fuders.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:27:39 AM

Elmit. Did you read his posts? Do you like his style? His 15-year old kid. Unstable, insane i think with serious prblems with himself or narrow minded. Do you really want some like him as a core developer?

Another thing - He is threating us. But IMO bluffing. If he is a genius then i wait for link to github with his projects to see his programming skills.

Remember writing stule of our original dev? Calm, nice, and technical geek. This guy is lier and unstable person. His place in mental hospital not here. If he is child then ok, maybe if he growup then will be smarter (but i dont think so)

We have lot of good candidate to take a lead: uray, blago, vbcs, people from horizon team are also intrested (i am also supporter of HZ and spoke with the team about it)
And you want make decission without any proof.

Please sit and think about it.

No, I do not like any such words, ... I do not use the f* word at all. However, if you do what you suggest to others, sit back and think about the meaning of his words, then you must either agree or you need somebody to translate it to you.

I don't think he is threatening, he is pointing out it is possible, and if you (all) keep on teasing, he will accept the invitation of proving it to you.

His programming skills are in my opinion excellent, and that is what matters. He pointed out that blago had severe programming problems.
All of the mentioned ones are either already out of the game, or by far not at the level of BinLaden.

What means decision without proof? If he makes a new wallet, you can read the code, you can compare to the old code, ... whatever ... If one person says the code is not good, then we will not implement it. It does not mean, that he writes the code and we have to use it.
Again, 51% DECIDE. ....

duncan_idaho

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:34:47 AM

Yeah but it is only words. No evidence of his skills. Burst have AT nad smart contratcs - it provide tools to write blokchain oriented programs, so he can create something useful for burst.

New wallet? Where? I don't see ANYTHIG wrote by bitladen. Only words nothing else. Github link for his project? Miner for burst? Plotter? Plot-optimizer? Mining pool code? I see nothing wrote by bitladen.

So if i need bitladen as dev or 51% i choose 51% and wait for that. We can make communitz voting but i know the result right know Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:43:02 AM

His programming skills are in my opinion excellent, and that is what matters. He pointed out that blago had severe programming problems.
All of the mentioned ones are either already out of the game, or by far not at the level of BitLaden.

BIT BIT BIT not bin Tongue

well i had read the full document from @crowetic, ofc there is things that maybe people dont like, but instead of fighting with each others, people should try to find a solution to those things who they dont like and debate it like reasonable persons, untill we do, we are wasting our time...

Dont forget that all we want the same, lets start a nice debate about @crowetic proposal and lets see if we can improve what he suggest.

IMHO the documents seems pretty cool and i agree with most of his proposal, i would like to see the "Decentralized File storage" into BURST, i really think is a pretty nice idea and this will eat all others alt coins out there who are doing something similar since burst will have it and MUCH MORE.

About @bitladen as maid dev i dont know what to think since i didnt know if he is good enought to be the "Core development (main dev)".

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: