Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170608 times)
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:52:10 PM

I was thinking about (for the sake of PR) can anybody organize a twitter campaign for BURST? (make sure to use #cryptocurrency and #altcoin tags)

I would give away 10 INCOME asset to everybody who would retweet it. A small token for us, a big leap for BURST!

What do you think?

Can you explain more details please.

It's nothing complicated. Somebody should post a tweet with the tags: #cryptocurrency and #altcoin , about BURST, put there a link to the burst website, and then I`ll reward everybody who retweets that with 10 INCOME asset. The original poster/tweeter can get 100 INCOME.

For example:

Code:
BURST is an exciting HDD mineable #cryptocurrency: http://burstcoin.info

#altcoin #cryptomining #blockchain

It's nothing complicated and it's a good PR step to promote BURST to the masses via a simple twitter campaign.
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:13:00 PM

I was thinking about (for the sake of PR) can anybody organize a twitter campaign for BURST? (make sure to use #cryptocurrency and #altcoin tags)

I would give away 10 INCOME asset to everybody who would retweet it. A small token for us, a big leap for BURST!

What do you think?

Can you explain more details please.

It's nothing complicated. Somebody should post a tweet with the tags: #cryptocurrency and #altcoin , about BURST, put there a link to the burst website, and then I`ll reward everybody who retweets that with 10 INCOME asset. The original poster/tweeter can get 100 INCOME.

For example:

Code:
BURST is an exciting HDD mineable #cryptocurrency: http://burstcoin.info

#altcoin #cryptomining #blockchain

It's nothing complicated and it's a good PR step to promote BURST to the masses via a simple twitter campaign.

Done!
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23cryptocurrency%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Fburstcoin.info%20&src=typd

Please credit the 100 Assets to BURST-HHT9-9FQ6-XT6E-GCDYN

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:30:09 AM

Done!
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23cryptocurrency%3A%20http%3A%2F%2Fburstcoin.info%20&src=typd

Please credit the 100 Assets to BURST-HHT9-9FQ6-XT6E-GCDYN

Done, thanks for helping the promotion of BURST.

https://block.burstcoin.info/tx.php?tx=11205267044854411056

Everybody who retweets that will get 10 INCOME for each retweet, PM me your BURST address, with only 1 condition to have at least 20 followers on twitter (not to abuse this by creating 1000x fake twitter accounts).

Good luck and help promote BURST in the cryptocurrency community!
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:27:26 AM

Finally I`ve became a junior member, now I can put some BURST links in my signature to promote BURST easier.

I recommend others to do the same (especially those that have empty signatures, don't waste that valuable marketing space).

Good luck!
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

When you scoop up a large amount of burstcoins then as others join in you see your share of coins continue to decrease. once all nonces has been submitted you are left with 3 coins instead say 200 of the first scoop. It seems even if I'm the first to submitted I can't hold the scoop. Do I need a larger plotfile?

I have 5 500gb followed by 4-230gb plotfiles

what does loosing a scoop mean and what needs to be fixed?
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:47:02 PM

Looks great, I have a couple of questions. How is the mining profitability? (E consumption vs price, disregarding buying hdd) Any favorites among the non-standard protocol for pools? Is there a POC whitepaper? Anyone developing PoS/POC?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:05:51 PM

Looks great, I have a couple of questions. How is the mining profitability? (E consumption vs price, disregarding buying hdd) Any favorites among the non-standard protocol for pools? Is there a POC whitepaper? Anyone developing PoS/POC?

Currently mining profitability isn't super great, but seeing as the only real cost is the hardware (and maybe plotting for a couple days max depending) the mining itself doesn't cost much at all, and thus is always gonna yield something. The way it is truly good, is if you're sitting on empty space now. Any computer can mine BURST.

Of course my pool (burst.ninja) is my favorite, especially considering I commissioned the development because I didn't really like the structure of the only open source pool (uray's code) that has admitted bugs, and will need modification to get working correctly. Eventually when the code is what I would deem as 'worthy' I will likely release the code for ninja, but as of right now I still think there are some things that can be done first.

I also think the overall structure of the team and the coin and development needs to be more put in place before I feel like release of the code will have a beneficial effect. Which is when I would prefer to release it.

There will be a Whitepaper, but right now we have a small team, and they don't have a ton of time each to be working, we are all doing what we can. We're going to get the new OP going, and there has been a couple offers for assistance with the white paper, but we're going to need someone who can go through the code and fully understand the algo then make an informed writeup. This may end up costing money, and since the coin wasn't premine or IPO, there isn't much of that to go around. So we're getting there as quick as we can. Any coders willing to help are greatly encouraged. Thanks to our newest member Kleinstein Smiley

That idea has been tossed around (@PoS/PoC) but as far as I know there isn't anything being actively done with it. As of right now, we're looking to build the core of developers and allow the coin to be able to grow, and allow for more ideas to be thrown out and carried out. There are a lot of good ideas possible, but not quite enough active devs to make everything happen as quick as we'd like.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:16:55 PM

Everyone is welcome to join us @ chat.burst-team.us:3000

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

We are back in earning our usual, looks like SatoshiDice has the gamblers back, these past maintenance days have really crippled our profits the past days, but we are now recovering nicely.

Here is the all time profit /Roi data of the INCOME asset funds:

The rest you can always read in the BURST forum:

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-5#post-6218
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:50:26 PM

When you scoop up a large amount of burstcoins then as others join in you see your share of coins continue to decrease. once all nonces has been submitted you are left with 3 coins instead say 200 of the first scoop. It seems even if I'm the first to submitted I can't hold the scoop. Do I need a larger plotfile?

I have 5 500gb followed by 4-230gb plotfiles

what does loosing a scoop mean and what needs to be fixed?

I presume you mean on ninja? The reward is proportional to your best deadline, as others submit their deadlines, your share is going to go down, if you submit a better share it goes.

For example, you're the first person to submit with a 30 minute deadline. at that moment, you're getting 100% of the reward.
I then submit a 30 min 1 sec deadline, now we're both getting about 50% of the reward.
As other people submit their deadlines, our share goes down, in proportion to our deadlines.
You then submit a 10 second deadline, and you'll be back to about 90% of the reward - the better your deadline, the better your share, and reward.

More plots will help get better deadlines, you're not losing a scoop, it's just other people submitting deadlines.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:54:30 AM

Currently mining profitability isn't super great, but seeing as the only real cost is the hardware (and maybe plotting for a couple days max depending) the mining itself doesn't cost much at all, and thus is always gonna yield something. The way it is truly good, is if you're sitting on empty space now. Any computer can mine BURST.
Thanks for such a thorough reply. I think this kind of crypto is really great for small-scale mining, not only because every device has some empty space, but mainly because it can be made easy for the users and doesn't limit the device used. CPU and GPU mining will always hinder the use of that device in some way and make you want to have a specific computer just form mining, with disks, you really can have just a program and mine.

Of course my pool (burst.ninja) is my favorite, especially considering I commissioned the development because I didn't really like the structure of the only open source pool (uray's code) that has admitted bugs, and will need modification to get working correctly. Eventually when the code is what I would deem as 'worthy' I will likely release the code for ninja, but as of right now I still think there are some things that can be done first. I also think the overall structure of the team and the coin and development needs to be more put in place before I feel like release of the code will have a beneficial effect. Which is when I would prefer to release it.
There will be a Whitepaper, but right now we have a small team, and they don't have a ton of time each to be working, we are all doing what we can. We're going to get the new OP going, and there has been a couple offers for assistance with the white paper, but we're going to need someone who can go through the code and fully understand the algo then make an informed writeup. This may end up costing money, and since the coin wasn't premine or IPO, there isn't much of that to go around. So we're getting there as quick as we can. Any coders willing to help are greatly encouraged. Thanks to our newest member Kleinstein Smiley

That idea has been tossed around (@PoS/PoC) but as far as I know there isn't anything being actively done with it. As of right now, we're looking to build the core of developers and allow the coin to be able to grow, and allow for more ideas to be thrown out and carried out. There are a lot of good ideas possible, but not quite enough active devs to make everything happen as quick as we'd like.

Are there any counter-measures to battle large-scale mining operations and multipools to preserve value? In terms of cost-efficiency this type of mining is close to PoS, but has the game-theoretical aspects of PoW, this could be very problematic for price and volume. Large scale mining and multipools means a constant dump, and when the costs of mining are low, and the equipment abundant, the prices drio and mining becomes less and less profitable, until its limited to just the few of the biggest players. Difficulty saves the price, but only in a way that makes mining unprofitable before the price can do so, so it has the same problems. Here I think that perhaps a PoS/POC with slightly more rewards towards PoS, or some amount needed to mine at all could be beneficial, or something with a similar function of balancing out sell pressure that could keep low scale mining profitable for the small users.
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:58:20 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- Second Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 50% Monthly Payout oft the Pool Fee / Highly Secure  

Asset Name – BdePool
Pool URLhttp://pool.burstcoin.de
Total number available – 2.500.000
Initial Price –  10 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 3101115594843807035

50% Payout monthly of the Pool Income made thru Pool Fees - This asset pays out 50% of the Pool Fees monthly.  

50% Instant Payout to Pool Miners - 50% of the Sellprice of the asset will be instantly payed out to miners to make the pool more attractive and increase the pool fee and so the value of the asset. Max. 20.000 Burst a day.

First payout is the first of Juli 2015!

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_bdepool.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The payouts are covered and backed by my pool system. 50% of the pool income will go to the asset holders monthly on the first day oft he month. If more miners uses the pool, the pool will find more blocks and the monthly payout per asset will go up.

Instant Cashout without loss! If the Pool shuts down, then i will buyback all sold shares to a price of 5 Burst. 5 not 10 because, as written above, i will instantly payout 50% of the sellprice.  So if you are a miner, you will geht instant ca. 50% of the sell price back thru pool payouts.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location qfrom Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE.

See also my other asset, that pays out regularly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg11250838#msg11250838

Calc for June:
100.000 Burst Estimeted income from Pool Fee for June, 50% of that is 50.000 Burst for the shares.
500.000 Assets are out and will be rewarded. The other 2 Mio will NOT be rewarded, because i still hold them.
50.000 Fee / 500.000 Assets = 0.1 Burst per Asset.  1 Asset costs 10 Burst, so the monthly interest will be 1% atm.
If more miners join the pool, the pool will make more income and the monthly interest for you will be higher.

Payout Done

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
18324.65960044, BURST-HR53-5R6S-C9VU-5YK4K, 13953280150247043003
15805.5310155, BURST-7PVN-MAYT-LZGN-ETLP7, 5021117278568767990
4531.94794542, BURST-AAAA-GCP8-7C4H-2EGH6, 13367186494159039600
2719.16876725, BURST-Z35B-QZQ5-S8RA-6ELV8, 9466576597610461313
2162.01108684, BURST-V5KU-CRX3-KNVV-8ZEA6, 496197727383063522
906.38958908, BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK, 12589888489659238844
734.62876195, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 9013526154869870548
373.8857055, BURST-G5EG-7MQ2-QJJ9-7VRCG, 2771302052520554224
226.59739727, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 12305258046434078409
116.74297907, BURST-ZYSX-JJM2-28KX-B2K6U, 9111381960869068282
113.29869864, BURST-XMJJ-UHHH-UGTP-9HRWM, 6638567608415006907
103.41905211, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 8900646001373485772
90.63895891, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 1065411561985865453
90.63895891, BURST-HCWT-AEZ2-GDVH-5UDFH, 14609156743638998078
90.63895891, BURST-WY7S-LAUL-M7CN-4ZRW9, 17164163009780630777
72.51116713, BURST-DRUH-V7YS-F7CX-DB9JU, 1678391672805536722
71.87669441, BURST-3JGU-CKJV-QQHZ-HH6RP, 7005873494316523943
71.78605546, BURST-3BEM-P3WL-TBM6-APZSR, 11518332502444341945
63.44727124, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 13949073535542625683
45.31947945, BURST-Q8JX-Q47J-SRZU-BNAXR, 9596271428350972888
23.92868515, BURST-J5XR-PN4N-574E-95WY2, 14921935773434553415
21.02823847, BURST-PMVC-387U-LG6C-FUMVY, 3345556616134779129
18.12779178, BURST-RV3F-RGPE-QSLF-GQVUU, 5433569080275805603
18.12779178, BURST-995Y-9BL5-8UX4-8E6EZ, 9957821689400324892
14.50223343, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 13016763038171827674
10.96731403, BURST-8V9Q-RWD8-2XCF-CLYWW, 14269211731625778830
9.06389589, BURST-A39P-BKGT-NSNM-6UHAD, 5778112557697482122
9.06389589, BURST-4HKV-5HEV-4JLJ-5PDPA, 36778268882567172
6.34472712, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 14849427809936212035
3.5349194, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 15267370585059120984
1.35958438, BURST-PPT9-MFYS-37ST-7FRFH, 3025079624183329303
0.90638959, BURST-B2R8-TZKJ-T4NG-4AJBW, 5827589604130438568
0.90638959, BURST-63UG-63M4-RKTE-B3PX9, 16483768451624952981
------------All transactions processed------------

Scheduled next payment:

Recent Payouts:
01.10.2015 50% of Pool Income was 46853 Burst
01.09.2015 50% of Pool Income was 36828 Burst
01.08.2015 50% of Pool Income was 56066 Burst
01.07.2015 50% of Pool Income was 72721 Burst

Some assets are still for sale so you can still invest.
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:59:37 PM

my bde bank asset pays out tomorrow, because i got no time today anymore. perhaps i make it at night, but not sure about that.... please apologize the delay....

Regards
boba
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

Are there any counter-measures to battle large-scale mining operations and multipools to preserve value?

Large-scale mining is straightforward, tuning for your environment may take a while, depending on scale and experience.
The software (java-wallet and, in my case, a dcct-derivative combing >400TiB) is very stable and running without a hitch for months.

Situation in the last 24hrs:
The top-10 miners constitute 46% of the network, with 127 active (read: successful) miners.

7-day period:
337 active, top-10 45%.

14-day period:
Top-10: 44% and >500 successful miners.

The blockchain doesn't know of anyone using multiple IDs, so the situation could be even worse (top-10 hogging like 60% ?).
So, we might have a problem here.
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:34:49 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 01:11:29 AM by notabeliever

I received 1 all of my asset payouts and loving it. All my complaining has come to an end as i can see the whole burst experience now.
 This is great and everyone should take a portion of there burst and invest in an asset.

This beats POS any day and there isn't a wallet that needs to be open to stake for pos. If you want pos than buy into an asset.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:53:09 PM

I received 1 of my asset payouts and loving it. All my complaining has come to an end as i can see the whole burst experience now.
 This is great and everyone should take a portion of there burst and invest in an asset.

This beats POS any day and there isn't a wallet that needs to be open to stake for pos. If you want pos than buy into an asset.

ByteEnt (which is a combination of 100% of the largest burst pool's fee, burst.ninja, and a 30+ TB miner I run, which totaled IIRC something like 400k+ BURST for October's payout) payouts will be done as soon as tiga gets his stuff finished synching and ready.

I agree, everyone should invest in more BURST assets.

I'm hoping I can start another asset based on my computer company IRL here shortly. Want to make sure it is all planned out and structured correctly tho.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:35:50 AM

[Byte Ent]

Payout done!

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
168125, BURST-WKTT-6SP6-NNFD-6F7MW, 3245107388963671420
123067.5, BURST-W3VU-PJX2-KCN5-F3GP3, 16884852967847500875
53970.815, BURST-EDTR-SU3E-VV64-3ALJJ, 3532412024856476687
30511.325, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 12031358612294192904
29727.8625, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 6252262308846091819
27323.675, BURST-J8HZ-99WH-5B3G-BCRMF, 8255852611596928655
26900, BURST-BREF-TMF3-FZU3-FR7L7, 3701457407343788450
13450, BURST-K376-EJSB-NMC5-FDF2F, 8218799749996854082
10345.0675, BURST-XCJ9-Z5H2-MVKM-HA8EP, 10923617400637443381
6575.705, BURST-YSFT-M5W8-E4Z7-D7UDQ, 3918865300601008631
5514.5, BURST-B3NG-NH5G-4N8E-CD2YQ, 5905300404998298909
4372.595, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 16906824619002293094
4182.2775, BURST-2ECL-MQ5A-AZDN-C6WAR, 2075722875108197482
3228, BURST-SQGU-CMQM-DM47-A63ZK, 5681676382987628546
2871.77675, BURST-LSQV-BM94-VRFZ-48EUN, 14448909234933441202
2690, BURST-3XNU-XANK-L3LA-6RJRR, 5875297544554328260
2418.31, BURST-3BEM-P3WL-TBM6-APZSR, 3381871662707701682
2278.43, BURST-VVM6-WN67-TS5V-52NB3, 11728591163234980260
1901.83, BURST-3JGU-CKJV-QQHZ-HH6RP, 7888427625327246869
1647.625, BURST-58RS-CFFU-QDW9-9QGD6, 17055695758740530098
1549.50725, BURST-KLKV-64G5-ZS2L-6F6PP, 16894280825630662327
1412.25, BURST-8XMM-697F-6T5D-C49LZ, 13379721655081212360
1345, BURST-ZTDL-LH9B-G2XJ-G6NGB, 14792256291569901242
1134.5075, BURST-EYZ9-2NHP-VN4T-72RU4, 4252300408039196834
1101.35325, BURST-8M7H-MECE-7TSW-BT2Z9, 14736664828636389560
934.775, BURST-SDAC-FFUD-SMCB-D3Q74, 795007822697645094
851.385, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 8795640262838543319
739.75, BURST-LAW7-GHX4-WV6W-HNRKG, 7683293453792408309
739.75, BURST-G5EG-7MQ2-QJJ9-7VRCG, 7023243707644887406
672.5, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 15259078409370196782
672.5, BURST-K48W-F6TF-LQJW-FHR6A, 10280587358850058797
504.375, BURST-8RHD-L8GS-UXTN-DEPDK, 13131879481912052001
448.5575, BURST-YZJ6-LYBY-WAC6-BQYGC, 14895980676543215340
424.3475, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 17513898413310444220
370.5475, BURST-TKZK-F72H-Z53X-FDSP2, 791774851142205761
362.4775, BURST-ZTY4-QDR7-CQQW-44TUY, 16415906402272733987
336.25, BURST-J6JQ-ZWC2-RK7E-CLY93, 766472232363494128
332.215, BURST-YMMH-ZSVJ-VDJF-H25VF, 14718103249133399755
269, BURST-YA29-QCEW-QXC3-BKXDL, 8346719317242835163
262.275, BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A, 13825431263776307781
251.515, BURST-QUZQ-LMPD-KBWS-EC5FT, 16785298449711915104
201.75, BURST-ED7D-65NJ-9YPN-HMJ4K, 1102657027988736222
181.575, BURST-SLHG-PCZ5-3S5N-G7LGL, 841212773166916850
161.4, BURST-G96T-JFYP-8LFR-9V7KL, 13158963848620555003
135.845, BURST-XK5D-GUAH-4B8F-D8LYR, 2689479269309295314
134.5, BURST-LEPZ-TS4J-JJAF-DNHYS, 18266115609919705959
134.5, BURST-98FL-KWBK-RXKB-AXF7S, 10123810484972248036
100.875, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 6045215515395174372
90.7875, BURST-RR2K-7NMT-GRPQ-5VCQS, 9663767259334750074
88.77, BURST-7UD2-ZVTL-9VQB-7YW9C, 6422640749638111099
73.975, BURST-K84W-LWVZ-B727-67WUL, 16612686192351387813
67.25, BURST-CREX-FD53-Q698-FJHLS, 8008007049624935729
67.25, BURST-GMYT-83XW-XU8V-H5Z55, 2874211684356730507
67.25, BURST-VJPX-YHKZ-MBN4-866X5, 10398810136121167602
67.25, BURST-SJFK-2JRK-38JJ-FFE6W, 15087971631404560710
67.25, BURST-QNE2-ET5Q-CPX5-335BW, 14748352949836953836
67.25, BURST-UKCA-C44B-68RG-6V57F, 18326957733179816765
67.25, BURST-ZP9M-XTWD-APKS-CD4X8, 9232174565003093763
47.075, BURST-QS8X-VWZS-JVNY-7QYDU, 9220162222662084194
45.0575, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 8596104724578482660
40.35, BURST-247J-TQC8-T5EB-EJFZP, 52574969680958594
33.625, BURST-RV3F-RGPE-QSLF-GQVUU, 14027246841826363736
33.625, BURST-6WXR-DFRA-U88E-ALANG, 11617825929180801918
33.625, BURST-WXSL-JFPN-5VBN-2N35S, 12765580823965915967
27.5725, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 4190801064125388351
14.795, BURST-YCZP-KEA3-D2WP-CYDSP, 9785377366010018043
13.45, BURST-DQXD-CZKW-JFVQ-CQKRV, 13325817870236692070
13.45, BURST-WQRG-XZ67-8HX2-4ESHN, 4143782866634559900
13.45, BURST-78S3-3AXW-SDDG-37Y72, 11706636621256607436
13.45, BURST-4BT2-JDQQ-2VMA-6P4TR, 5429685269457961397
10.0875, BURST-EQJE-476J-XHZU-4RAEN, 503273692563307192
9.415, BURST-8GKG-B4KD-MDFR-4247Q, 3887840178928003544
7.19575, BURST-WKHQ-LQXX-HUR9-C5VQ2, 14635515154178041616
6.725, BURST-359Q-QH73-4N5P-FP54C, 14956415611411833624
6.725, BURST-C7BV-TMLM-N7YM-66VTT, 13279268404138134040
6.725, BURST-ESP6-5WD7-BH9M-A85HN, 13392336561747690801
6.725, BURST-6X8H-FVGN-S4VL-D6A93, 17767581805637676460
6.725, BURST-5SBW-4NNR-VSTU-3L7SA, 8010984098621399611
6.725, BURST-S8AY-3BZC-VUXW-EQDK7, 3898042646692622466
6.725, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 1668250501583820421
2.69, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 1385523648322434025
1.345, BURST-S37A-4WRB-RJ35-7WN5A, 9422138749326853641
0.6725, BURST-6CTC-EFAD-5F5U-8BFDC, 13492745956459566141
0.1345, BURST-T49R-U9ES-W7N3-6PDNJ, 4610466312819486761
------------All transactions processed------------
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:55:47 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 03:02:43 AM by BurstIncomeAsset

Funny everybody pays the dividends at the same time. The INCOME asset has also paid it's first dividend right now, so it is time to celebrate Cheesy

Total dividend = 0.01 BTC, from which the respective 78.7550% goes to BURST, the rest to NXT

Total Burst Dividend paid: 25,847.2 - 117 fee =25,730.2 BURST
Number of Shareholders: 117
Total Burst/ Share: 0.0257302

https://block.burstcoin.info/as.php?as=11188744773544606055

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-5#post-6220

Enjoy first INCOME dividend!  Wink

--Z2C--

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:12:06 AM

Where miner Download for Cpu AMD A10-6790K APU Thanks

BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:29:56 AM

Where miner Download for Cpu AMD A10-6790K APU Thanks

Burst is mined with HDD not CPU. You can find the tools in the first post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
Pages: « 1 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: