Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:00:42 PM

We are making huge profits with INCOME, and very likely pay the 2nd dividends this weekend:

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-6#post-6227

We made 47.82% ROI since we started trading. From now on trading will be the main income source of the INCOME asset, since it is showing magnificent results so far.

Are you planning on being transparent with the trades you are going to make? Maybe in a private group that asset holders only can see? I would be interested in seeing this.

Thanks!

Sure, what specific information do you need?

I will post the trade history in the BURST forum if that is needed. I have many quick trades (so far all of them profitable), but I wont show the currently open orders, nor the trades I took 1-2 days ago, to not reveal my trading strategy I have worked on for 3 years Smiley

I hope that's understandable, other than that, the rest of the trade history can be revealed, to be transparent.

BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:11:13 PM

I see that BURST is getting delisted at CCEX, however I trade at Yobit now, while BURST is not listed on Yobit.

Could we perhaps list BURST on yobit until the interest of people gets back. It is the only exchange now that accepts smaller coins, and it will help BURST survive until we are ready to break through.

(It would be easier for me too to save on transaction fees)

What do you think guys?

It is possible to add BURST to yobit, from this link, and it's free of charge:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:32:50 PM

BurstIncomeAsset, can you please tell me how you calculate RoI?

In BURSTs only, or in BTC, or in Fiat?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:24:14 PM

Greetings can anybody explain me how to use burst account on wallet.burst.city?
It require to add public key in first transaction but how? No one exchange let me add public key to send coins.. how can i activate damn account?

If anybody can send me 1 burst with public key so i could finnaly use it would be nice..

Your account ID is BURST-WEYH-DK54-KM4X-HRB8A - When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is 53f20c9e4f7c8f8e60b5212c64eb2960b34bd9a6c1cbecce0640fa8ac727a853
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:28:12 PM

It require to add public key in first transaction but how? No one exchange let me add public key to send coins.. how can i activate damn account?

If anybody can send me 1 burst with public key so i could finnaly use it would be nice..

Your account ID is BURST-WEYH-DK54-KM4X-HRB8A - When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is 53f20c9e4f7c8f8e60b5212c64eb2960b34bd9a6c1cbecce0640fa8ac727a853

Burst sent.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:30:21 PM

Burst sent.

Thanks! i see incoming transaction although there are still a message
"Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue."

Proly need to wait confirmtion and try to send it out, will try Smiley
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:35:32 PM

Burst sent.

Thanks! i see incoming transaction although there are still a message
"Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue."

Proly need to wait confirmtion and try to send it out, will try Smiley

Yeah, make an outgoing transaction and you'll be done - an outgoing transaction can be sending burst, joining a pool, buying an asset - anything that "spends" 1 burst.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:24:51 PM

I see that BURST is getting delisted at CCEX, however I trade at Yobit now, while BURST is not listed on Yobit.

Could we perhaps list BURST on yobit until the interest of people gets back. It is the only exchange now that accepts smaller coins, and it will help BURST survive until we are ready to break through.

(It would be easier for me too to save on transaction fees)

What do you think guys?

It is possible to add BURST to yobit, from this link, and it's free of charge:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

We can try, but a very quick look seemed to indicate that NXT is not there, so they likely don't have the infrastructure ready for coins derived from the NXT code.  NXT is totally different from bitcoin in many ways, the two don't share any sourcecode.

pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:41:30 PM

I want to start the specs and design of making BURST able to store data.

anyone want to participate in this?

What i personally think would be cool, would be something totally decentralized, totally encrypted. it should not be possible for anyone to know what they store, or what people are requesting, yet, the network as a whole should be able to serve requests for data, and searches for data if data was put there to be searchable.

i guess it should cost a little to read data off the network, and it should cost a little to put data into the network.

it might also be possible to put data in, that cost more to read, then the profit could go to the "owner" burst address of the data

i would assume people could then choose what amount of diskspace they want to use for mining, and what amount for keeping data in the BURST cloud. If you keep data, it will just look like encrypted garbage, you would not know what it is, and not be able to read any of it.

This is a huge task, i expect we'd have to create a file system from scrath and then some, but the reward would be the first decentralized totally anonymous totally non-cencsored file storage with general access as well as protected access. Sort of like utorrent only where nobody will be able to tell what you are downloading and uploading and storing.

what we have going for us is a working payment system ( BURST ) and the first 10PB or so owned by people in the community.

Btw. i don't even know if it is possible to make it anonymous to the degree i want it to be, but i haven't yet seen any hard evidence why it should not be possible.
Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:06:45 AM

What i personally think would be cool, would be something totally decentralized, totally encrypted. it should not be possible for anyone to know what they store, or what people are requesting, yet, the network as a whole should be able to serve requests for data, and searches for data if data was put there to be searchable.

i guess it should cost a little to read data off the network, and it should cost a little to put data into the network.

it might also be possible to put data in, that cost more to read, then the profit could go to the "owner" burst address of the data

i would assume people could then choose what amount of diskspace they want to use for mining, and what amount for keeping data in the BURST cloud. If you keep data, it will just look like encrypted garbage, you would not know what it is, and not be able to read any of it.

This is a huge task, i expect we'd have to create a file system from scrath and then some, but the reward would be the first decentralized totally anonymous totally non-cencsored file storage with general access as well as protected access. Sort of like utorrent only where nobody will be able to tell what you are downloading and uploading and storing.

what we have going for us is a working payment system ( BURST ) and the first 10PB or so owned by people in the community.

Btw. i don't even know if it is possible to make it anonymous to the degree i want it to be, but i haven't yet seen any hard evidence why it should not be possible.

These guys are doing pretty much exactly what you are talking about
http://storj.io/

Storj pays data holders in STORJX, and the network keeps track of the stored data and the locations.  The 'stores" are payed proportional to their up-time and capacity.  Burst uses its storage capacity to store pre-hashed "chunks" that are used to maintain the public record of transactions (block-chain).  The burst block chain allows for A market, Assets, Automatic Transactions, and of course the public record of all transactions.

The storage conversation has come up a few times, but it seems like BURST and storage are two separate things.  Putting effort into making a decentralized exchange, a clean and user friendly market interface, or any-type of user friendly interface for BURSTs many features would probably be time better spent, along with being an "easier" goal to achieve.

Just my 2Burst.

Good-Luck
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:21:40 AM

Unless original dev comes back I don't really see this coin going anywhere, has anyone tried contacting him yet?
salsero

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:10:31 PM

So other coins are already doing that. Maidsafe, Storj, Sia

Why not spend more time devising Ideas on how to work together on our brother coin Qora which already supports small file uploads and can be exchanged with Burst on cross chain transactions.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:52:19 PM

So other coins are already doing that. Maidsafe, Storj, Sia

Why not spend more time devising Ideas on how to work together on our brother coin Qora which already supports small file uploads and can be exchanged with Burst on cross chain transactions.

I agree. I own some Sia and monitor their thread. It seems extremely complex to offer redundant file storage off blockchain and compensate hosters for storing files. Not something you can just tack on to an existing coin in a few weeks.
luxe

Activity: 257
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:18:25 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 07:34:46 PM by luxe

File-Sharing via Burstcoin could quite 'easy' be done.

The Usecase:
- You uploaded files to Usenet or File-Hosters or FTP or whatever ... and optional protected them by password (rar/zip).
- Now you want to 'sell' this files for BURST.

The Solution:
- Create a new account with optional accountInfo (Name and description) about the files that are provided by this account. (for example a tv-show season)
- Send encrypted messages to this acccount, containing the download url and the password for the download (e.g. one for every episode of the tv-show)
- Offer the download in Market and finally provide the password of the above created account to anyone that buys it. (Could think of AT that does it automated ...)
- The customer can now access the account, decrypt the messages and access the files.

Notice:
This could be simplified for users by writing a special client that just uses the burst server api. (no need to access the wallet)

Advanced:
A encrypted message can contain ~1kb of data, a special client for File-Sharing could use JSON as format for different kinds of data-info stored encrypted in the blockchain ...
e.g. usenet-download, hoster-download (upload.to etc.), ftp-download etc. in detail the needed data differs a bit.

However, i currently think of (and started to implement) such a file-sharing client based on burstcoin blockchain ... this is no decentralized storage, but could solve the problem to receive micropayments for uploads.

Edit:
Burst already has a build in decentralized storage with encryption ... you can store 1kb data for 1 burst in a encrypted message, thats 1000 burst for a MB, quite cheap at current burst prices :-)  Sure, we need a little software to split a file in pices (if needed) and send the needed messages. On the other side collect messages and rejoin the parts back to a file. Just a theoretical case ofcause, mass usage is not possible at max. 255kb in 4minutes. But hey, if you want to give your files a higher prio, just pay more for your transactions :-)

There is quite a lot, that could be implemented using the burst server api and ATs, even without wallet updates within near future ... be creative!!

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 06:27:05 PM

Unless original dev comes back I don't really see this coin going anywhere, has anyone tried contacting him yet?

Of course.

I disagree about him being the only one who can develop the coin, and even made a suggestion myself as far as a structure, new main dev, and roadmap for future of the coin.

Unfortunately these suggestions couldn't be come to an agreement upon.

Now there is not all that much forward momentum with the coin, and I think there are ways still to make this happen, but without structure for the team and delegation of project parts to complete for each, I'm not sure how well this will be completed, nor how fast.

I have plenty of ideas myself, but I'm extremely busy right now with my company, and simply don't have much time to do anything regarding BURST right at the moment. This should change in the near future, so hopefully then this will make changes to the overall direction things seem to be going right now.

Regardless, there are quite a few people invested fairly heavily in this system, and don't want to see it fail, the main issue I think is that we can't really dedicate any sort of 'full time' work to the coin, because there's no pay involved and people have to make money to survive. This is my issue at least.

I don't think the coin is dead by any means, but I do think there is a lot that could be done to help things get back on track, if we had the money to hire people to do it, or someone willing to do it without pay. (which was part of my suggestion as well.)

So for the moment, we've gone to an 'open development' system, which I didn't think would work out that well, and thus far has proven true. Hopefully this will change, but I'm not sure.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, as this is really the only option we have during a time when no one can agree on some solid suggestion, nor suggest another in its place.

we all have high hopes, but the thing that needs to happen is action, not hope. Without the time for this action to be accomplished, nor the people willing to make the action come to fruition, there's an air of uncertainty that looms strong in the atmosphere of BURST.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:40:09 PM

I'd love to see another burst-like coin, got lots of hdd-s ready Grin Grin
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:08:39 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 12:05:15 AM by BurstIncomeAsset

2ND Income Asset dividend:

Code:
Amount paid, Account, TX
72130.18, BURST-UW5A-BD57-N5PY-6AASR, 7855819102895541141
43668.541684, BURST-XCJ9-Z5H2-MVKM-HA8EP, 14195710820645688569
16287.46, BURST-KTTD-6GE6-6BK9-B8ABB, 15620842353475796239
15399.328074, BURST-ACGB-YGHQ-G9ZL-5XD7U, 7871586941777067530
8609.086, BURST-3XNU-XANK-L3LA-6RJRR, 4803827275017776180
8111.15508, BURST-LSVR-MRK6-9NFB-9CQ5Y, 13843559174115685330
8040.886324, BURST-79PK-DGC2-M4XP-HUAVB, 10522511599511196222
7787.499982, BURST-W3VU-PJX2-KCN5-F3GP3, 9878380896915669412
7445.928678, BURST-XC7A-FM25-3TK9-CNPGC, 476904736538526994
6489.622098, BURST-YSFT-M5W8-E4Z7-D7UDQ, 4591466805223279483
5105.187998, BURST-SARW-AZYD-WB2R-8S2NS, 12189522778188751670
4787.117172, BURST-6CTC-EFAD-5F5U-8BFDC, 13147803180712162979
3490.17, BURST-7FBA-ZY89-QBJP-7RQ2P, 10812302578478846069
2902.65805, BURST-CLS5-BSSG-K78Q-5WF97, 9890554496966698497
2733.733822, BURST-YNDY-7542-JUGK-CBBSJ, 6849136140872535888
2718.144396, BURST-SANZ-WDBE-TM79-2N3DP, 12781627888994973486
2434.742592, BURST-SDAC-FFUD-SMCB-D3Q74, 9682946965813142505
2326.78, BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9, 3388226681170617262
1731.822354, BURST-C9QM-PF9P-MHQF-FQFYT, 11681436160049610944
793.43198, BURST-2TSC-XWG7-YM2U-GZ873, 5987178750980955641
698.034, BURST-M9DA-TWR5-RAQR-E239P, 605484250566714120
698.034, BURST-GKV2-ZSPL-NF6T-98PAD, 14007507633777610747
630.324702, BURST-8XJE-8WYY-U4ZT-9NPMA, 3009361291409840767
581.695, BURST-HWPA-YC4X-3QUZ-BBY99, 10936370000076911442
434.409826, BURST-YMMH-ZSVJ-VDJF-H25VF, 15582157577328412865
350.645746, BURST-QDDF-MZ2E-BPUW-DLT6L, 7812398910260715904
349.017, BURST-X2LG-EB5R-JWTE-8D8ZA, 12130020661948757421
349.017, BURST-2DEM-EBGV-GVCS-HNK6U, 3002660431923565352
239.891018, BURST-54J2-DUDF-EUQU-4ZZRQ, 8282580954391617630
234.772102, BURST-3BT5-6RGK-3TQL-GUAJ9, 4419467782911490553
234.074068, BURST-Y7D8-PERN-3EN7-8T5AH, 17722544408189581781
232.910678, BURST-YZJ6-LYBY-WAC6-BQYGC, 18300746060081278701
232.678, BURST-FVDC-XRNC-YD8Y-AT6PQ, 14196572711346466840
232.678, BURST-HHQG-E8CH-VRNL-AY72B, 1012890430561964858
232.678, BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A, 90295773303474102
232.678, BURST-XKU9-R5PG-SRTM-C5DB9, 4318958449459071048
232.678, BURST-N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289, 3194424024310063228
232.678, BURST-SLHG-PCZ5-3S5N-G7LGL, 690909729025139620
232.678, BURST-LSQV-BM94-VRFZ-48EUN, 2242790024696340157
232.678, BURST-9SPU-XSHK-B238-5LRKM, 17031429799830336647
209.4102, BURST-GVDF-8G3T-AVUV-D44NG, 2664500647563775825
123.784696, BURST-J5XR-PN4N-574E-95WY2, 13953583797062171097
120.99256, BURST-WTN9-HFDE-XBZB-933Q5, 7100622050060055750
117.50239, BURST-L9Y6-FFHR-E9D6-7AR56, 12678881283060543656
116.339, BURST-DRUH-V7YS-F7CX-DB9JU, 3194344943962961740
116.339, BURST-RR2K-7NMT-GRPQ-5VCQS, 17352720881011425224
116.339, BURST-QT7S-LWA2-49XB-97P6F, 7759399271268890835
116.339, BURST-WXSL-JFPN-5VBN-2N35S, 10211116071295356988
116.339, BURST-BREF-TMF3-FZU3-FR7L7, 6108341262847433436
116.339, BURST-MJYK-QCA9-AUV6-9BC72, 15401467854298446404
116.339, BURST-WYC4-HHV3-UHA2-CVF6S, 9355567089954503447
116.339, BURST-NUFU-7PX7-KHVM-7EMNC, 4830186836634609646
116.339, BURST-68PE-97U3-PH4C-F9TXC, 6532911462612446937
116.339, BURST-KQ2P-FWCW-AAYU-D9G24, 6057061241749700281
116.339, BURST-QWUL-6HFB-4DWM-95NPN, 6971204631714162512
116.339, BURST-SYYS-QMGR-BCYN-BVQ2A, 171371703880465089
116.339, BURST-ZWHE-HQ8D-GMQ7-6YYPT, 16520785735072071014
116.339, BURST-78S3-3AXW-SDDG-37Y72, 8509892071901578930
116.339, BURST-X2MY-DV84-GB2J-HCXZE, 12447055015186807617
116.339, BURST-6MZ2-6MH9-U5AX-FNMJX, 12336330164976477238
69.8034, BURST-VZVZ-DAWG-QUK3-GTUN8, 11389679932728001805
63.055738, BURST-8V9Q-RWD8-2XCF-CLYWW, 12393107908004956216
37.22848, BURST-RV3F-RGPE-QSLF-GQVUU, 3018592563036597425
28.619394, BURST-SBDF-A7TQ-SHK4-6ARVU, 18134524744862608436
23.2678, BURST-YTCM-Z647-2XGE-APUB6, 3912655339161373206
23.2678, BURST-HHT9-9FQ6-XT6E-GCDYN, 4076297853281530060
18.61424, BURST-YVM6-F388-G9ST-6S5Z9, 8120318698106539369
12.099256, BURST-BHX6-CYKA-TJMX-A9Q5X, 6849185109857891002
10.005154, BURST-9LQ3-ZCH9-VDPH-8YUQK, 2024147521417279189
9.30712, BURST-CZRW-JU8V-SWRB-93DEV, 3654620850415954122
9.30712, BURST-D4CR-L4M6-RZ9U-A5J7J, 15290587891226491350
5.351594, BURST-QUZQ-LMPD-KBWS-EC5FT, 11636815785961296053
4.65356, BURST-53DP-A7CT-YTM9-FZCLM, 3381930550542724606
4.65356, BURST-NHS7-2UMM-EE4S-DBYZF, 13298110486325516303
3.49017, BURST-7G43-CTSC-QLTM-GASD4, 11262976839487843163
3.257492, BURST-NQBV-73HL-A4UY-2ADG3, 3109151491423498672
2.32678, BURST-PMVC-387U-LG6C-FUMVY, 10737314342650219801
2.094102, BURST-4FWQ-85G6-EHQQ-6T27Z, 13063910991009494936
2.094102, BURST-3CJW-TGLY-W9PV-EYDVQ, 5925188813815579731
1.861424, BURST-MGCC-6T6C-9F7V-ESHZ3, 9713308443330073578
1.396068, BURST-63UG-63M4-RKTE-B3PX9, 13963019000749615487
1.16339, BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE, 17720086989353602224
1.16339, BURST-UFHH-6HQC-76AR-4A87L, 11881620582258909543
1.16339, BURST-K84W-LWVZ-B727-67WUL, 58217290058804501
0.930712, BURST-V3K2-QPEN-3KSF-DLXW5, 3614000693344684453
0.930712, BURST-XW9A-2HV6-SYZH-B8GH9, 1299230571578481194
0.930712, BURST-PPT9-MFYS-37ST-7FRFH, 15948859324408139321
0.698034, BURST-QZKU-87FZ-WJTX-2QNYK, 18132948826481665970
0.698034, BURST-P3G9-9EJ3-3DQX-3WGDS, 7484268241691523458
0.698034, BURST-KG6W-3WQ7-MGFA-HR7HY, 8100463667599080540
0.698034, BURST-KKDB-SZZ2-VUPZ-A3X5L, 15670089367424297611
0.465356, BURST-ZHXC-ZS56-DNEG-7ZTE5, 10967005914363837543
0.465356, BURST-G6HG-RXCC-GPMD-8AEYT, 17147647446241972100
0.465356, BURST-4ANV-7DLW-A6XA-9RAHQ, 6506178893036840208
0.465356, BURST-ARCU-APBT-XJQC-7FTNF, 10900803582690262925
0.465356, BURST-7WX4-U942-EJWW-8JSFN, 4972152415837127079
0.465356, BURST-B2R8-TZKJ-T4NG-4AJBW, 5334726327631100921
0.465356, BURST-AC7K-HC65-QNA2-FS4P7, 944435088007115866
0.465356, BURST-W9SK-ZFF3-VS7Q-FWKNH, 12237984478140930019
0.465356, BURST-995Y-9BL5-8UX4-8E6EZ, 5476318552070090810
0.232678, BURST-V2L3-CGNB-HQUD-4RUCN, 1477467021742954309
0.232678, BURST-CSJX-APKC-L573-BURST, 12041640364579752651
0.232678, BURST-SCFG-63Q4-PBFC-D94JR, 1987949231850488675
0.232678, BURST-VAZF-H98E-XV9L-EUYPA, 17104295873972489792
0.232678, BURST-ULAN-TMSP-2LYG-25M3Q, 16094701570486565477
0.232678, BURST-8MNU-Z7S6-REUY-EC8AN, 3389812451249588387
0.232678, BURST-G3NL-QNX6-ZQFW-3B39K, 3566662257373172621
0.232678, BURST-KZ6Q-7UR8-KQQP-94LEK, 7763589431754909993
0.232678, BURST-UTYN-FWNK-THRK-C9GHV, 13100368404895629804
0.232678, BURST-TVF7-FSM7-4NLU-2ZEGJ, 11316421478111187360
0.232678, BURST-NP4W-2Q3L-96VS-6N97D, 16739471913801617304
0.232678, BURST-FNZQ-EY6A-KWA5-8UE92, 16259654697127786259
0.232678, BURST-DLR2-65R2-E52V-H8T94, 7996516407378861997
0.232678, BURST-WABD-DD64-CPGZ-3XM4J, 4089543014879743262
0.232678, BURST-UKGQ-JGT6-AVNB-8ED9E, 1271576510870770351
0.232678, BURST-GB85-88E5-U34S-ANNAX, 17921165502926532987
0.232678, BURST-NTE8-W5A2-C7W4-5KXEL, 16845347297380312331
0.232678, BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM, 11509957526004836265
0.232678, BURST-994V-YZWT-QBB4-C9YZM, 9312793989555717143
0.232678, BURST-JUNJ-C3V7-4B5M-2NYZX, 7024462345267680742
0.232678, BURST-EHJ9-FJNQ-WH29-6BMJU, 1144625435686018004
0.232678, BURST-9T7X-MVDP-H6Z5-476QZ, 1873744379477258854
0.232678, BURST-CSBF-B6R6-FB4M-AURMY, 2118015843412269306
0.232678, BURST-5B7V-GKET-UNAP-3W4D3, 7130723385143773145
0.232678, BURST-ZYTF-9G82-R8MJ-73JHG, 11870532492259356611
0.232678, BURST-7DGP-PSZR-N353-4E4TQ, 6386572327275511394
0.232678, BURST-LUXE-ZDVD-CX3E-3SM58, 13355844589797471117
0.232678, BURST-559S-M25C-C9JT-EB5HM, 836669046409750933
0.232678, BURST-3JDP-HEJX-UQVX-CNKEH, 4505334250363855670
0.232678, BURST-N7V4-AJAB-CCT5-9F25G, 11857481882550005146
0.232678, BURST-HPEL-F589-ULTK-2F5MN, 11351695408102297514
0.232678, BURST-EZEE-25NA-K92W-9FWUS, 2853916277065995064
0.232678, BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U, 14498582207978716936
0.232678, BURST-A282-BK5U-FBDS-GM7CK, 8628195791845845797
0.232678, BURST-9U8R-8DN7-4RMU-BNRW6, 10365332075561188948
------------All transactions processed------------

TOTAL:  232813 - 135 (fee) = 232,678 BURST total dividend
PERSHARE: 0.232678 BURST/share
Same ownership of 78.7550% to BURST, shared with the NXT counterpart, rest goes to NXT.

Enjoy!

This is how we look like after dividend:

More info:
https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/page-6#post-6229

NXT paid too:
https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/%28ann%29-income-asset-id-327508399992504862/msg196465/#msg196465
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:55:24 AM

I'd love to see another burst-like coin, got lots of hdd-s ready Grin Grin

I doubt it, this coin has been around for over a year that should've happened by now.
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:54:53 AM

File-Sharing via Burstcoin could quite 'easy' be done.

The Usecase:
- You uploaded files to Usenet or File-Hosters or FTP or whatever ... and optional protected them by password (rar/zip).
- Now you want to 'sell' this files for BURST.

The Solution:
- Create a new account with optional accountInfo (Name and description) about the files that are provided by this account. (for example a tv-show season)
- Send encrypted messages to this acccount, containing the download url and the password for the download (e.g. one for every episode of the tv-show)
- Offer the download in Market and finally provide the password of the above created account to anyone that buys it. (Could think of AT that does it automated ...)
- The customer can now access the account, decrypt the messages and access the files.

Notice:
This could be simplified for users by writing a special client that just uses the burst server api. (no need to access the wallet)

Advanced:
A encrypted message can contain ~1kb of data, a special client for File-Sharing could use JSON as format for different kinds of data-info stored encrypted in the blockchain ...
e.g. usenet-download, hoster-download (upload.to etc.), ftp-download etc. in detail the needed data differs a bit.

However, i currently think of (and started to implement) such a file-sharing client based on burstcoin blockchain ... this is no decentralized storage, but could solve the problem to receive micropayments for uploads.

Edit:
Burst already has a build in decentralized storage with encryption ... you can store 1kb data for 1 burst in a encrypted message, thats 1000 burst for a MB, quite cheap at current burst prices :-)  Sure, we need a little software to split a file in pices (if needed) and send the needed messages. On the other side collect messages and rejoin the parts back to a file. Just a theoretical case ofcause, mass usage is not possible at max. 255kb in 4minutes. But hey, if you want to give your files a higher prio, just pay more for your transactions :-)

There is quite a lot, that could be implemented using the burst server api and ATs, even without wallet updates within near future ... be creative!!

This one is amazing. If you or someone else can implement it, it will be huge thing. I don't care of burstcoin price. IMO lower is better to buy more Smiley I want price drop to 1 satoshi Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3142

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:31:07 AM

Of course.

I disagree about him being the only one who can develop the coin, and even made a suggestion myself as far as a structure, new main dev, and roadmap for future of the coin.

Unfortunately these suggestions couldn't be come to an agreement upon.

Now there is not all that much forward momentum with the coin, and I think there are ways still to make this happen, but without structure for the team and delegation of project parts to complete for each, I'm not sure how well this will be completed, nor how fast.

I have plenty of ideas myself, but I'm extremely busy right now with my company, and simply don't have much time to do anything regarding BURST right at the moment. This should change in the near future, so hopefully then this will make changes to the overall direction things seem to be going right now.

Regardless, there are quite a few people invested fairly heavily in this system, and don't want to see it fail, the main issue I think is that we can't really dedicate any sort of 'full time' work to the coin, because there's no pay involved and people have to make money to survive. This is my issue at least.

I don't think the coin is dead by any means, but I do think there is a lot that could be done to help things get back on track, if we had the money to hire people to do it, or someone willing to do it without pay. (which was part of my suggestion as well.)

So for the moment, we've gone to an 'open development' system, which I didn't think would work out that well, and thus far has proven true. Hopefully this will change, but I'm not sure.

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens, as this is really the only option we have during a time when no one can agree on some solid suggestion, nor suggest another in its place.

we all have high hopes, but the thing that needs to happen is action, not hope. Without the time for this action to be accomplished, nor the people willing to make the action come to fruition, there's an air of uncertainty that looms strong in the atmosphere of BURST.

Inclined to agree with that.  Coins can definitely survive, and even flourish, without the original developer.  Qora stands testament to that, as development is progressing rapidly.  But Burst does need to get organised and assign some roles in order to achieve the same kind of resurrection.  Once you have the new devteam in place, I also thoroughly recommend a new, self-moderated thread.  Buying as it drops in price.  I'm still confident this coin is going to good places in the long run.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: