Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:39:56 AM

i like to scroll this thread to see how many times my buddy BADecker
posts these links....

One of the greatest things that science is proving is that the universe is way beyond us and our feeble minds to understand.

One of the things that science proved long ago is that God, who understands the whole universe, exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

everytime he does... i drink..
dude!! it's been 10 pages or so!!  come on man  WTF??... i got a six pack waiting!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VegaAISolutions

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:43:26 AM

I guess my only question about this is, aren't there huge factions of people who are against the entire idea of genetic evolution? say it's scientifically proven that an Adam and Eve exists ... doesn't that blow a lot of people's arguments out of the water?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

There is no such thing as outer space.

Extremely few have even been to outer space.

Troll?   Troll.

What?? Badecker doesn't believe in outer space?Huh?

The point wasn't outer space. The point had to do with science.

Very few people can PROVE that outer space exists. The average person only has the ability to listen to what others say about outer space. Sure, he can look at the stars, but what are they? Even the ISS isn't beyond that Van Allen belts, and is, therefore, not in outer space.

God, on the other hand, can be proven by multitudes of  people all over the place. Cause and effect is used by all the people all the time. And all they need to do is think about it to see that this is true.

Simple forms of entropy exist all over the place. The fact of old age is a simple form of entropy. Everyone understands entropy.

Complexity in the world is by far the most evident of the three. Any child can understand complexity.

Put these three together with a little thought, and they prove that God exists.

When scientists and wise people put these three together, they can't help but see that God exists.

But nobody knows what that is up there without building rockets to go and see. People might have all kinds of theories that it is outer space, but without the rockets, they could never prove it.

Regarding outer space, your average, everyday person doesn't know what it is without somebody telling him. But your average, everyday person can prove that God exists with all kinds of stuff that he uses daily.

Cool

Once again ... the question here is SCIENTIFIC PROOF! Space was already explored and analyzed. We know exactly what out space is made of. And before we had rockets etc. we couldn't explain outer space completely, but we knew it was there because we could at least see it. And although no one is going every to the Sun ...  we still know it is there... because we can see it and put it in perspective.

You can't scientific prove god because you can't see or measure him. Just because someone said, that there is a god, doesn't mean there must be one. If I would tell you that I have an invisible toaster, would you believe me? Would you just take my word, because I said so? There is also no scientific proof for that.

You can prove God because you can see and measure the things that exist. These things, by their existence, prove the existence of God, without laying hands on God... something which is impossible, anyway.

Cool

First of all, we are STILL talking about the SCIENTIFIC proof of god. You can't prove god's existence by things, that he supposed to create. There is no science in that ^^ ... and furthermore it proves nothing.

The universe is here. The 3 laws that I have been stating, prove that God exists. They don't explain much of anything about Him. But there is no way this universe could exist with those 3 laws intact as they are, if it weren't for the existence of God, and His making of the universe.

Now don't misunderstand. I use the word "God." I am not talking about the God/god of any religion. If you don't like the word "God," find a different word that you like better. Perhaps "The Great First Cause." How about "Prime Mover." Maybe "Absolute Being."

After all, God is way more intelligent and capable than we are. And since we have identity, His identity must be tremendously great.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:52:30 AM

I guess my only question about this is, aren't there huge factions of people who are against the entire idea of genetic evolution? say it's scientifically proven that an Adam and Eve exists ... doesn't that blow a lot of people's arguments out of the water?

This being a science thread, one of the things you would have to show is which Adam and Eve you are talking about. If you are talking about Adam and Eve of the Bible, you would have to scientifically prove the Bible is accurate, and is the Word of God. This can be done. But doing it might take a few pages in the forum. It will also take a lot of scientific knowledge about how the Bible came about, the nation of Israel, the fulfilled prophesies, and many more things, some of which I have touched on in various threads.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

There can never be any scientific proof any god exists.

A belief because your parents told you is not proof.  But science works "differently" in fairy tale land, I suppose.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:11:33 AM

A belief because your parents told you is not proof.  But science works "differently" in fairy tale land, I suppose.  :/
Why are atheists rejecting the evidence and falling for the skeptical misdirection? The skeptical narrative of the evidence I presented does not add up, there are too many anomalies and eminent researchers. It is not so esoteric if it is being explained well, atheists should undertake a study of the trans-survival hypothesis website and other sources I have cited. I believe that to affirm the survival hypothesis would indicate that the likeliest answer to the god (s) question is "yes", even though there are many collateral assumptions with survival, it is better at explaining the facts.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:32 AM

This being a science thread, one of the things you would have to show is which Adam and Eve you are talking about. If you are talking about Adam and Eve of the Bible, you would have to scientifically prove the Bible is accurate, and is the Word of God. This can be done. But doing it might take a few pages in the forum. It will also take a lot of scientific knowledge about how the Bible came about, the nation of Israel, the fulfilled prophesies, and many more things, some of which I have touched on in various threads.

Cool

May I remind you the Bible talks about flat Earth, 6000 year old Earth and talking snakes!!!!

When you look up the white papers of the original scientists behind the dating of the earth, and the notes about their white papers, you will find that they state that they set the dates of things arbitrarily, so that there would be order in the scientific investigation. In other words, the scientific dating of the earth and universe is an arbitrary thing. Later scientists simply continued this practice. Standard scientific dating is make-believe.

The Bible is eye witness accounts. There are no talking snakes listed in the Bible. There is only one, who was controlled by the devil, Satan.

People teach chimpanzees to talk. Even dogs can be taught to talk, even though it is difficult to understand what they are saying.

Look at the vast numbers of fossilized life from the past. The fossil record shows that there were 2 or 3 times as many forms of life in the past as there are now. This shows the job that entropy has been doing on the earth.

We don't have a clue about how healthy things where in the Beginning. The point is that they were extremely healthier than they are now. Adam and Eve were almost super-humans compared to people who live now. And snakes were so healthy that they could talk. Entropy has destroyed the intelligence of people so that now days there are many folks who ain't even smart enough to understand that God exists.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

A belief because your parents told you is not proof.  But science works "differently" in fairy tale land, I suppose.  :/

By your reckoning, there can never be any proof that outer space exists. After all, we can't see it. We can't analyze it. We can't do chemical analysis of it. It isn't there. Even Einstein said that space is nothing. How do you analyze nothing? Don't you do it through watching how things operate through and in it? Same with God.

We don't have a clue about how things came about. But the "stuff" that exists shows us that it was God. We determine this by analyzing complexity, entropy, and cause and effect.

Am I saying that nothing is God? Absolutely not. We don't see nothing spontaneously making anything. But if it did, then it would be God.

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

By your reckoning, there can never be any proof that outer space exists. After all, we can't see it. We can't analyze it. We can't do chemical analysis of it. It isn't there. Even Einstein said that space is nothing. How do you analyze nothing? Don't you do it through watching how things operate through and in it? Same with God.

We don't have a clue about how things came about. But the "stuff" that exists shows us that it was God. We determine this by analyzing complexity, entropy, and cause and effect.

Am I saying that nothing is God? Absolutely not. We don't see nothing spontaneously making anything. But if it did, then it would be God.

Cool

You think they do because you are religious and you are trying to find proof for something you think already exists, that's how you guys always go about it, you take something and then you try to find evidence for it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

Cool

Well, we know actually a lot about outer space and unseeable stuff like air, different types of gas.

Because stuff exists, means god exists? That is not scientific in any way ^^. It is just an assumption. I could also say ... everything exists because of Chuck Norris.

electronix11

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

science and Theology is of different field, so science should never do things such as proving that God exist because it is all about beliefs and faith. even if it seems so hard to understand only those who believe will do.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:36:32 AM

if we can really! proof this one day this will be the last day for all of us Smiley
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:09:40 AM

Entropy has destroyed the intelligence of people so that now days there are many folks who ain't even smart enough to understand that God exists.

If you could provide proof your fairy tale exists, scientists and people would be all over that shit.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

When you look up the white papers of the original scientists behind the dating of the earth, and the notes about their white papers, you will find that they state that they set the dates of things arbitrarily, so that there would be order in the scientific investigation. In other words, the scientific dating of the earth and universe is an arbitrary thing. Later scientists simply continued this practice. Standard scientific dating is make-believe.

The Bible is eye witness accounts. There are no talking snakes listed in the Bible. There is only one, who was controlled by the devil, Satan.

People teach chimpanzees to talk. Even dogs can be taught to talk, even though it is difficult to understand what they are saying.

Look at the vast numbers of fossilized life from the past. The fossil record shows that there were 2 or 3 times as many forms of life in the past as there are now. This shows the job that entropy has been doing on the earth.

We don't have a clue about how healthy things where in the Beginning. The point is that they were extremely healthier than they are now. Adam and Eve were almost super-humans compared to people who live now. And snakes were so healthy that they could talk. Entropy has destroyed the intelligence of people so that now days there are many folks who ain't even smart enough to understand that God exists.

Cool

comedy gold
frikkin priceless my friend!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Astargath

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Cool

comedy gold
frikkin priceless my friend!!

''Entropy has destroyed the intelligence of people'' It destroyed so much that we are able to explore the universe, fucking stupid people am I right? We were definitely smarter thousands of years ago.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:17:54 AM

Cool

May I remind you the Bible talks about flat Earth, 6000 year old Earth and talking snakes!!!!

Cool

Your delusion goes well beyond the talking snakes....

Perhaps. But the scientific proof for the existence of God is not part of my delusion. Rather, that God does not exist is part of your science fiction.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

Perhaps. But the scientific proof for the existence of God is not part of my delusion. Rather, that God does not exist is part of your science fiction.

There is no scientific proof of your fairy tale, or this thread would have been over in one page.  Smiley

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:18:40 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 07:46:18 AM by Przemax

Cool

Cool

I wonder if any of the God scoffers have any idea how science is made. There are scientific assumptions. They will not be verified if there will be noone willing to verify them. And most of the time you cannot verify the assumptions because it would destroy a lot of people job carriers.

Many times the assumptions are made on stochastics. That is a very unperfect method based on statistics. So please... first learn how it is done and then say if it is probable or unprobable for science to not be what it is called.

The most visible part of the unperfection of stochastic method is being seen in medical and farmaceutic science. The errors has make a lot of people die. How many have to die for a drug or medical procedure to be abandoned? A lot. Sometimes it is abandoned, but the statistical method stays the same.

Stochastic methods are very very very unreliable and should not be called science at all imho. There should be some division with empirical science, statistical science, matemathical model science etc, purely theoretical "science". Only the empirical science uses the scientific method of inquiry.

Badecker is baseing his statements only on the empiricly proven science that will be true forever. It can not be wrong all of your stochastic and theory based statements is probably dead wrong. Only time and eternity would tell.

Empirical science had said that the world have begining and an end, it proves that it loses complexity. Our science is too stupid to be sure about anything else. Yet. I hope that in the future we could have a bigger picture of things.
Astargath

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

Cool

Cool

I wonder if any of the God scoffers have any idea how science is made. There are scientific assumptions. They will not be verified if there will be noone willing to verify them. And most of the time you cannot verify the assumptions because it would destroy a lot of people job carriers.

Many times the assumptions are made on stochastics. That is a very unperfect method based on statistics. So please... first learn how it is done and then say if it is probable or unprobable for science to not be what it is called.

The most visible part of the unperfection of stochastic method is being seen in medical and farmaceutic science. The errors has make a lot of people die. How many have to die for a drug or medical procedure to be abandoned? A lot. Sometimes it is abandoned, but the statistical method stays the same.

Stochastic methods are very very very unreliable and should not be called science at all imho. There should be some division with empirical science, statistical science, matemathical model science etc, purely theoretical "science". Only the empirical science uses the scientific method of inquiry.

Badecker is baseing his statements only on the empiricly proven science that will be true forever. It can not be wrong all of your stochastic and theory based statements is probably dead wrong. Only time and eternity would tell.

Empirical science had said that the world have begining and an end, it proves that it loses complexity. Our science is too stupid to be sure about anything else. Yet. I hope that in the future we could have a bigger picture of things.

You seem to be the one confused, badecker is doing exactly the same, assuming things. It's like saying, because the conservation of energy law and Kepler's Laws work, god exists. That's an assumption that you are making, just because you are stating a few laws doesn't mean your assumption is correct. The law of entropy is true, the law of god does not exist.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:36 AM

Yes we make assumptions, but we do not say that God is science do we?

You seem to say that God have to be science for science to point to God. It is just pointing out. But science in the current stage of affairs can only do that - to point out how everything began. And it had a begining. Most thing sugest it was a very rapid and quick.  

There are some stochastic theories that suggest it was not quick. Well.... Stochastics will not be empiricism. Show me empirical evidences or thing is not on the shelf for me.

If you want to believe those theories are true. It is your free will. I have nothing to it. I believe those are not true. And I guess we will not be convinced by the either side - so why waste time?
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: