Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289611 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:54:00 PM

haha we saw what happened to people who donated for the Zeuner review, you fucked all those people

i dont have a single reason to trust and donate

If you don't trust Shadow, what are you still doing here? Why have you invested in it? Honest question. Seriously.

i wrote it above

.....the truth is there is potential with this coin,but people who re strong at this community are playing "dirty"

that is the problem here, they manipulate the price and dont want many people with them as an early adopters

and that is the reason for lack of trust
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:56:16 PM

Vert moving up.  https://www.coingecko.com/en  Cool

GameOfCoins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:59:04 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 09:10:24 PM by GameOfCoins

1) The technology is first of all open source. Like all open sourced projects anyone is free to review the system to find and/or exploit any vulnerabilities which in turn makes the team respond with a fix. We don't need anyone qualified to tell us that this will lead to the project getting stronger. The project is also built on a proven platform (Bitcoin). Unlike cryptonote, Bitcoin has been under the microscope from pentesters for many years now. When SDC gets into the limelight it will be under the microscope just the same. I have no doubts that the project will have numerous reviews come out for it.

2) The original authors of cryptonote also contacted the SDC team about reviewing ShadowSend. After 3 months of back and forth they asked for more documentation.. If this was just a clone of cryptonote as some clone developers have said I would think the original authors of the cryptonote protocol would be able to point that out instead of asking for more documentation. If anything it sparked their curiosity and appreciation of the work here to ask for more info. The fact the both reviewers asked for more information is also a sign that it is needed but not a priority over the marketplace. Commerce drives value in a currency much more than speculation.

Honestly, I think that you should dump the rest of your holdings and move to a new project child_harold. I don't think you have the skin to be a long term investor. Your public outcries show a lack of maturity and also a lack of reading comprehension. The team has stated numerous times that they decided to dedicate their resources to building out the marketplace instead of documentation. CRZ- started working on the marketplace design towards the end of October so this has been in planning well before any review of ShadowSend. The decision was to postpone development work for docs or begin backend development and the coverage by Motherboard of the SDC marketplace progress made that decision simple. Obviously our team would like to focus on documentation not just for the review but also to bring in contributing developers. The priority right now is finishing up on 9 months of front and backend development.

If the code is open-source and open to review why does evreybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on it's own does not appear sufficient.

I am insulted and hurt you want me to dump the rest. You commissioned the review and YOU raised expectations (at least mine). We all play our parts TrollsRoyce.

You are a disgruntled investor insulting the development team (SDCDev, Tecno, BaS, DaSource, Crz-, Ludx) by posting childish (no pun) threats and ignoring their decision to focus on development instead of documentation. For the amount of hours they put into this project and lack of community donations for their efforts relative to their potential income elsewhere, it's the last thing they need to deal with. If you dumping the rest of your holdings means less stress for them then I believe everyone here would approve. In the last 5 months the project has more than quadrupled in value and yet here you stand bitching and moaning about making a profit. Crypto is the only place in the world where profiteers will insult/threaten the people making them a profit. In more traditional markets they would be praised and possibly even receive a commission.

I have nothing but respect for the Team and rynomster in particular. He is genuine and real, unlike you who metamorphoses more than a Greek play.

Answer my Q: If the code is open-source and open to review why does everybody want more documentation? Clearly the code on it's own does not appear sufficient.

ShadowSendv2 is not understood and it should be. I will hold my peace for 3 weeks but everything you're saying indicates the report will not be ready

@SDCDev : u know I'm sound. Fuck 'em. All the best

A code audit and a protocol review are two separate things. One involved meticulously going through code and checking dependencies unrelated to the actual privacy technology (something I don't think 5BTC to any level professional will cover). The other is a review of the protocol by itself based on the information provided through documentation and partly for code referenced in the white-paper not the codebase in its entirety. The proposed reviews from cryptonote authors and zuener were based on the whitepaper provided by the SDC dev team with whatever code was referenced in it. One I might add that was rushed out due to pressure from disgruntled profit seeking investors like yourself.

"Where's the WHITEPAPER?Huh?" was the same mantra being constantly chanted by similar investors. Now that mantra is back in a different form.

IMHO, the whitepaper could be revised to include more documentation but as I have stated priorities have shifted over to finishing up 9 months worth of frontend and backend development on the marketplace. The original bitcoin whitepaper wasn't that documented but reading whitepapers like the zerocash one and comparing it to Shadowcash's one can quickly see that it could be far more in-depth. Granted the zerocash whitepaper came from high level cryptography/mathematics professors/academics who either directly or indirectly are paid by a fund or university to do research and development work. Those projects aren't a community driven project like this one where the developers and contributors work solely off of donations.

You think you have respect for the team but in actuality you are just another skip60. Nothing better to do than post bullshit here and start bringing negative attention to the project instead of contributing that energy to help the project out.

"Concentrate on development, instead of documentation" Huh Sounds like more stalling BS to me...

Do you even know the difference between the two? One involves writing content for a select few to READ, COMPREHEND while the other involved writing code for software that everyone can USE. What is more important?

haha we saw what happened to people who donated for the Zeuner review, you fucked all those people

If you don't trust Shadow, what are you still doing here? Why have you invested in it? Honest question. Seriously.

i wrote it above

.....the truth is there is potential with this coin,but people who re strong at this community are playing "dirty"

that is the problem here, they manipulate the price and dont want many people with them as an early adopters

and that is the reason for lack of trust

Skip60 you have bipolar disorder when it comes to this project. One minute you are spreading baseless accusations, the next minute you are praising the chart movement. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Just because you post yours here doesn't mean its worth anything.

---

My proposal is this: If you want the team to stop working on the marketplace, Android and iOS and to shift their attention to writing up documentation for the code let's have a vote either here or on shadowtalk.org. If the entire community thinks that postponing the release of the marketplace in place of in-depth documentation, then I'm all for it. While we are at it let's also contribute funds to SDCDev, CRZ- and the rest of the team because if we are going to dictate what they should and shouldn't be doing with their project time and question their development efforts then we should be paying them.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:03:20 PM

sdc dev team is the only reason why we have all these problems

they dont know how to communicate, there is a huge lack of communication at this community since the beginnig....

i believe dev team does it on porpose, and they will not deliver the market on time, even if the market is ready

they dont have enough sdc and trying to buy as much as they can buy before the price goes up...they play little dirty

but the truth is, there is potential with this coin and they dont want many people with them on the same boat

sdc dev told that, there is progress update today about market place....but they didnt say a word

everything they do, no documentation for zeuner, etc. is on porpose....

end of may/beginnig of june there was a big buy support and volume at sdc, but then people waited for some update from dev team...they were silent on purpose...then people started to sell

The biggest complainers tend to be the people expecting a reward for not doing anything. I'd love to know what Skip60 has done for the project that entitles him to constantly spew his bullshit into this thread. All I see are lies about his holdings and critique of others efforts. My analysis is that he dumped at 18k and is trying his hardest to get the price back down there so he can buy back in. He's a trojan horse packaged as a concerned investor. Thankfully there is an ignore button for those who know where to find it.

In my view, the influx of anonymous shitcoins into the altcoin market promising decentralized marketplaces right after the release of the SDC motherboard article is/was a defense mechanism by scam developers and pump groups. They pumped out enough shitcoins to distract potential investors from the real innovator. None of them will deliver on their promises except SDC and none of them will make headline news. After the dust settles and they get delisted from exchanges SDC will still be here and those pumped and dumped coins will retain their headless cheerleader communities. The SDC development team is taking its time and effort to craft a real solution and each release is a precursor to the project's next major milestone. From what I can tell the bulk of developmental work is almost done and we could expect the alpha/beta milestone very soon.

Remember SDC was featured on Vice.com, one of the top news publications in the world. This opens the door for future coverage by large mainstream media publications and that means more exposure for the project, in turn resulting in larger growth. Something 99% of the projects listed here can't look forward to. An artificial pump wont get your project in the mainstream limelight (coindesk and cointelegraph are not mainstream). However, real development and delivery will. At the time of this writing the coin is worth around 14 cents a coin. I believe in the very near future we will all look back and laugh at these haters and their shitty speculations. The project is exposed to the world right now and despite what the charts read the coin is on the precipice of a meteoric rise to one of the top market caps. The only thing holding it back right now is the failures of other projects before it that promised a similar platform. Where they failed SDC will succeed with delivery. For those crypto advocates that can read between the lines there is no better coin to put your BTC than SDC.

Let's start acting like a mature community. Do what you can to assist others in learning about the SDC ecosystem.. be it your offline friends or someone new to the space. The community will only grow once it realizes it's position on the world scale. New investors coming here don't want to see bickering they want to see unity and brotherhood amongst like-minded people. If you'd like your investment to grow do your part and enjoy the ride! How about we reserve this thread for actual discussions about the project instead of piss poor speculations from subpar traders.

Answer: Not a god damned thing.

Now kindly fuck off skip you relentlessly worthless parasitic piece of shit.

Hey, man. How did they fuck everyone that donated for the Zeuner review? I missed that one.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:06:27 PM

What is going on here? Bad drugs? Please expend your efforts imagineering new ways to use our coin.
The SDC "community" is well-known to be the most toxic in crypto, and all the "devs" seems to do is stall.. Undecided I would advise anyone who is new, or undecided, to leave here.

I remember you, XST was it? I was there. I saw the light. Thanks to the SDC community.
Well, I must've made a big impression on you if you remember my name. Thanks mate.
skip60

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:10:12 PM

gameofcoins,

there is a perfect uptrend at shadow price, that is why i put  that graph.

this trend should be supported with news, otherwise we will lose the momentum

about review, that voting u offer now should have done before at the beginning

since people donated for that review, then let them decide by voting, but not now after 6 months

there are dictators here at the dev team

people here at this community are like sheeps, they afraid to say something negative for sdc

there re pros and cons, it is normal
GameOfCoins

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

gameofcoins,

since people donated for that review, then let them decide by voting, but not now after 6 months

people here at this community are like sheeps, they afraid to say something negative for sdc

As soon as the documentation topic became an issue it was discussed in the IRC channel. The overwhelming majority of the community stated they wanted the marketplace developed. The team isn't responsible for your memory loss.

I shouldn't even honor your post with a response since you didn't take the time to read my previous posts or research the history leading up to right now. You came into this project what 6 months ago and started spewing your opinions in here like they are the word of god.

Bottom line is the team here works on community donations, their own investments in this project and a drive to innovate the space. Nothing else. If you want to hire them and be their boss you would also have to start paying them. End of story. If not, then STFU and let them decide what they should and shouldn't do with their development hours and project direction. Constructive feedback, negative or positive, from the community has always been welcome here. Insulting the team because of their decision to focus on development is a slap in the face for a group of people working without wages and are the driving factor behind investor profits.
skip60

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:22:26 PM

gameofcoins,

The voting was done at the beginning in the IRC channel. The overwhelming majority of the community stated they wanted the marketplace. The team isn't responsible for your memory loss.

I shouldn't even honor your post with a response since you didn't take the time to read my previous posts or research the history leading up to right now. You came into this project what 6 months ago and started spewing your opinions in here like they are the word of god.

Bottom line is the team here works on community donations, their own investments in this project and a drive to innovate the space. Nothing else. If you want to hire them and be their boss you would also have to start paying them. End of story. If not, then STFU and let them decide what they should and shouldn't do with their development hours.

ok, i will hire...i am serious...tell ryno to contact me

seriously, i dont know who the fcuk you are...beacuse like a kiddo u re changing ur nick

i really want to hire them, if it is ok for ryno, tv, crz...that is all
GameOfCoins

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:28:04 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 10:01:46 PM by GameOfCoins

gameofcoins,

The voting was done at the beginning in the IRC channel. The overwhelming majority of the community stated they wanted the marketplace. The team isn't responsible for your memory loss.

Bottom line is the team here works on community donations, their own investments in this project and a drive to innovate the space. Nothing else. If you want to hire them and be their boss you would also have to start paying them. End of story. If not, then STFU and let them decide what they should and shouldn't do with their development hours.

ok, i will hire...i am serious...tell ryno to contact me

seriously, i dont know who the fcuk you are...beacuse like a kiddo u re changing ur nick

i really want to hire them, if it is ok for ryno, tv, crz...that is all

I'm the guy calling you out for your bullshit. Do the math if you can afford to hire them. According to the rough average calculation I have the backend development hours running anywhere from $120,000 or roughly 500BTC ($50/hour w\ 3 C++ devs) to $240,000 roughly 1080BTC ($100/hour w\ 3 C++ devs) USD over the last 5 months. Thats based on a 40 hour week and right now the devs are clocking in way more hours than that. That's also not including design work, frontend development, mobile development, research, tech support, planning, media relations. If you have the capital to fund them based on those averages then by all means step up and contribute because the total amount of donations since the projects inception 11 months ago is about 1% of that. If not, then STFU and let them decide what they feel is a priority for their skill sets.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:36:11 PM

Lol, guys wtf, stop with this shitstorm stuff.  How do you think the devs feel reading this?  Everyone is caring about the price and just making money. For me that is a side issue. I am more interested in the technology than making money, although since I got into this project the price has about tripled.  

Bottom line, this is one of the highest quality alt-coin projects out there.  The market is going to be a huge step for economic freedom.  The Zeuner thing sucks, but don't blame the Shadow team for that.  Blame Zeuner if anything.  I don't think they should really need to provide documentation when the code is open sourced.  Look at the cryptonote white paper, its very well done, but they wrote the white paper before the code was ever implemented in bytecoin.  For this project it was writing the code before the whitepaper, so I don't really agree that the team is at fault for not providing enough documentation.  I think there are more important places to put energy than documentation.  It is what it is, and frankly I am pretty impressed with what this team has delivered already.

Lets have some respect for these devs who put in a huge amount of time and energy into this project.  They are talented developers and this is the best anon-coin project out there.  This shitstorm stuff does not do anything to motivate the devs to work hard.  They will be much more likely to deliver if the community gives them the respect they deserve.  We should be donating to them and encouraging them, not this stuff which will probably make them want to quit. They are advancing the tech that allows for freedom, and privacy.  That is more valuable to me than any price of a SDC.
GameOfCoins

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:43:10 PM

Lol, guys wtf, stop with this shitstorm stuff.  How do you think the devs feel reading this?  Everyone is caring about the price and just making money. For me that is a side issue. I am more interested in the technology than making money, although since I got into this project the price has about tripled.  

Bottom line, this is one of the highest quality alt-coin projects out there.  The market is going to be a huge step for economic freedom.  The Zeuner thing sucks, but don't blame the Shadow team for that.  Blame Zeuner if anything.  I don't think they should really need to provide documentation when the code is open sourced.  Look at the cryptonote white paper, its very well done, but they wrote the white paper before the code was ever implemented in bytecoin.  For this project it was writing the code before the whitepaper, so I don't really agree that the team is at fault for not providing enough documentation.  I think there are more important places to put energy than documentation.  It is what it is, and frankly I am pretty impressed with what this team has delivered already.

Lets have some respect for these devs who put in a huge amount of time and energy into this project.  They are talented developers and this is the best anon-coin project out there.  This shitstorm stuff does not do anything to motivate the devs to work hard.  They will be much more likely to deliver if the community gives them the respect they deserve.  We should be donating to them and encouraging them, not this stuff which will probably make them want to quit. They are advancing the tech that allows for freedom, and privacy.  That is more valuable to me than any price of a SDC.

Exactly. I don't think blaming anyone is the right thing to do though. However, if anything blame shitty investors looking for quick profits and scapegoats. They care less about privacy and more about their portfolio gains. The motherboard/vice article was a big motivator for the team to follow up and deliver since it put the project timetable on a worldwide scale. Some people here are too short sighted to see the potential of delivery. Not just from a profit level but also from a disruption level. This is a long term project for me. I have full faith in the team direction and capability. The frontend and print design work here is on par with a fortune 500 company and the development team is up there with the best of the best in the tech world. If anyone here doesn't have faith, they should exit and take their baggage elsewhere. There's plenty of shitcoin developers and pump groups waiting to take your btc off your hands for similar promises.
BaxterJames

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:00:12 PM

God these last few pages have been painful to read through.

Here's what I'll say to anyone complaining; the devs don't own you anything, they don't owe you a finished product, they don't owe you an update.

Everyone that is here is a leech that is hoping they can get rich quick off of the hard work of others that are more talented than themselves, myself included.  Now stop complaining.

They may a release today, or tomorrow, could be next month, or next year.  I can wait, I am a patient man, and the devs of this coin have proved themselves, so I know that whatever, whenever we see, will be worth the wait.

If you cannot stand waiting, if you are too impatient, then dump your coins and leave quietly, show some basic human decency, have some dignity.  Stop cluttering this forum with this crap.
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:14:41 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 10:33:34 PM by sdcoin

Update: Thursday, June 11 2015

It’s time for another development update to bring you up to speed with recent changes in the Shadow project. For the past weeks our development efforts were mostly focused on bip32 development, adding security improvements to ShadowCore and working on ShadowMarkets front-end. We expect some exciting development updates in the upcoming month. For now, let’s look at the changes implemented last month.

-Added new HTML address lookups and edit dialogues
-Added new HTML sign and verify dialogues
-Removed qt address, sign and verify dialogues
-Added preparations for gitian builds

Security Update

In light of the unfortunate incidents involving crypto malware hacks; going forward before we release any further Shadow updates we are implementing gitian builds into our releases so that we can distribute safe and secure executables to prevent any fake builds going out to the public for the purpose of malicious activity. We strongly advice you only download from official websites and if in doubt double check.

ShadowMarket Development

Due to the recent unfortunate malware hacks in the crypto community we decided the work we were doing on ShadowCore including the addition of hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet required more time and resources to ensure that it was ready to support services such as “hardware wallet” in the future. This involved going back to the drawing board and redesigning the implementation. The good news is that once complete this will be the first native implementation of a hierarchical deterministic wallet within the satoshi forked codebase. In the mean time our developers are getting closer to finishing the front-end (html/css/js) of ShadowMarket and are building the best user-interface experience. Our goal is to finish the ShadowMarket front-end before the end of Q2 so that we can show you a sneak preview of how everything will work.

ShadowMarket Q&A and Roadmap

To answer some of your questions, we have answered a first round of questions that you asked us during the ShadowMarket Q&A last month. The answers can now be found on on the ShadowMarket section of our website. To summarize all progress and make things easier to understand we have created a very clear roadmap for ShadowMarket. As we progress we will actively update this roadmap so that everybody can follow exactly where we are in terms of progress.

Upcoming Releases

Our Android wallet (ShadowGo) is nearing a beta testing stage. QT5.5 beta just got released which, with its new qtwebengine will make everything much easier and faster to develop and get out onto the Android platform. The new version of ShadowGo will include the following new features:

-Latest HTML5 Interface
-Thin mode (lite wallet)
-Anonymous Chat
-Anonymous Transactions

That covers our development updates for this week. If you have any questions regarding recent or upcoming changes you can contact us via IRC, slack, shadowtalk or github.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:42:27 PM

Update: Thursday, June 11 2015

It’s time for another development update to bring you up to speed with recent changes in the Shadow project. For the past weeks our development efforts were mostly focused on bip32 development, adding security improvements to ShadowCore and working on ShadowMarkets front-end. We expect some exciting development updates in the upcoming month. For now, let’s look at the changes implemented last month.

-Added new HTML address lookups and edit dialogues
-Added new HTML sign and verify dialogues
-Removed qt address, sign and verify dialogues
-Added preparations for gitian builds

Security Update

In light of the unfortunate incidents involving crypto malware hacks; going forward before we release any further Shadow updates we are implementing gitian builds into our releases so that we can distribute safe and secure executables to prevent any fake builds going out to the public for the purpose of malicious activity. We strongly advice you only download from official websites and if in doubt double check.

ShadowMarket Development

Due to the recent unfortunate malware hacks in the crypto community we decided the work we were doing on ShadowCore including the addition of hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet required more time and resources to ensure that it was ready to support services such as “hardware wallet” in the future. This involved going back to the drawing board and redesigning the implementation. The good news is that once complete this will be the first native implementation of a hierarchical deterministic wallet within the satoshi forked codebase. In the mean time our developers are getting closer to finishing the front-end (html/css/js) of ShadowMarket and are building the best user-interface experience. Our goal is to finish the ShadowMarket front-end before the end of Q2 so that we can show you a sneak preview of how everything will work.

ShadowMarket Q&A and Roadmap

To answer some of your questions, we have answered a first round of questions that you asked us during the ShadowMarket Q&A last month. The answers can now be found on on the ShadowMarket section of our website. To summarize all progress and make things easier to understand we have created a very clear roadmap for ShadowMarket. As we progress we will actively update this roadmap so that everybody can follow exactly where we are in terms of progress.

Upcoming Releases

Our Android wallet (ShadowGo) is nearing a beta testing stage. QT5.5 beta just got released which, with its new qtwebengine will make everything much easier and faster to develop and get out onto the Android platform. The new version of ShadowGo will include the following new features:

-Latest HTML5 Interface
-Thin mode (lite wallet)
-Anonymous Chat
-Anonymous Transactions

That covers our development updates for this week. If you have any questions regarding recent or upcoming changes you can contact us via IRC, slack, shadowtalk or github.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

Awesome update.  Your hard work is truly appreciated.  Keep up the good work Ryno, and team.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:55:56 PM

Thanks for the update
i think this means also, market release will be in 2-4 Months  Shocked
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126

Moon

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:07:43 AM

thanks for the hard work guys!

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 06:34:57 AM

ohhh After all that bitching an update..how ironic  Roll Eyes well done team once again you silence the haters, always a pleasure to be part of this revolution you are unfolding, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT REVOLUTION !!
The internet was the equivalent of the printing press.
And SDC will be the equivalent of the shot heard around the world.
welcome to the renaissance 2.0
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:54:32 AM

Got this error on the latest source.

Code:
net.cpp: In function ‘void StartNode(boost::thread_group&)’:
net.cpp:1770:33: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:12:04 AM

(…)

They should be proud to have so many impassioned voices in this community. I too am interested in the tech, hence my disappointment we dont have you know what yet.

Thanks for the update ryno

(…)
Everyone that is here is a leech that is hoping they can get rich quick off of the hard work of others that are more talented than themselves, myself included.  Now stop complaining.
(…)

i.e. shut up slave

Calling Kristov Atlas…

dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:25:57 AM

Got this error on the latest source.

Code:
net.cpp: In function ‘void StartNode(boost::thread_group&)’:
net.cpp:1770:33: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

Compile without the "USE_UPNP" parameter.

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: