Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:58:22 AM

lately, there is no action in shadowers life...boring it is

does everybody sleep???
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 12:49:19 PM

does everybody sleep???

I was thinking the same thing, Skip.  Once testing on the new HD wallets / ShadowMarket begins, I think things will be lively and fun once more. Hang-in-there.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:58:11 PM

does everybody sleep???

What.....  is it time to wake up?    Huh
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:42:21 AM

does everybody sleep???

What.....  is it time to wake up?    Huh

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, DIE

System Of A Down - Chop Suey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:42:31 AM

Sorry everyone! The team has decided to discontinue work with developmwnt SDC until further notice.

lol. made me chuckle u troll

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:10:43 PM

New And Improved ShadowCore GUI

Ever since the first version of ShadowCore was launched, we have always made sure to be in tune to our users adaptive needs. Taking into account your requests and feedback we have implemented some changes, refreshed and improved our GUI. While doing so, we tried to focus on some of Shadows upcoming features like ShadowMarket that will require a lot of new elements. ShadowCore’s improved GUI will break new ground in cryptocurrecy software by bringing more controls to your fingertips and provides a completely new user experience.

Here’s a list of some of the changes. A detailed list will be posted with the live release.

- Full responsive design
- New slide-in sub-level sidebar big/small version
- Better data tables / pagination
- New options/settings screen with tabs (wallet)
- New options/settings (market)
- Marketplace listing
- Improved send and receive pages
- Help functions (popups) for new SDC users
- New search / modal
- Market category filters

The new version of ShadowCore is currently undergoing final testing and debugging. We expect to be able to release around the end of this month. Below you will find a sneak preview of the improved GUI + ShadowMarket feature.  Many enhancements have been made to increase end-user productivity and pleasure. Our goal is to create a visual representation of a ecommerce platform that users can easily relate to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8

*We will upload a 2nd video that focusses more on ShadowMarket’s look and feed + user interface later this month.

I still see the scrollbar is not fixed in all windows of the wallet.  Please, please, please fix the scroll bar!!  This is the second request.  It is so easy.

Just add this code to the wallet's CSS file.
Code:
html {
overflow-y: scroll;
}

A scroll bar will be fixed to every window even if it is not needed.  Keeps elements from jumping side to side when a scroll bar is not needed.
BaxterJames

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:39:54 PM

Ever since the first version of ShadowCore was launched, we have always made sure to be in tune to our users adaptive needs. Taking into account your requests and feedback we have implemented some changes, refreshed and improved our GUI. While doing so, we tried to focus on some of Shadows upcoming features like ShadowMarket that will require a lot of new elements. ShadowCore’s improved GUI will break new ground in cryptocurrecy software by bringing more controls to your fingertips and provides a completely new user experience.

Here’s a list of some of the changes. A detailed list will be posted with the live release.

- Full responsive design
- Marketplace listing
- New search / modal

The new version of ShadowCore is currently undergoing final testing and debugging. We expect to be able to release around the end of this month. Below you will find a sneak preview of the improved GUI + ShadowMarket feature.  Many enhancements have been made to increase end-user productivity and pleasure. Our goal is to create a visual representation of a ecommerce platform that users can easily relate to.

*We will upload a 2nd video that focusses more on ShadowMarket’s look and feed + user interface later this month.

I still see the scrollbar is not fixed in all windows of the wallet.  Please, please, please fix the scroll bar!!  This is the second request.  It is so easy.

Code:
html {
}

A scroll bar will be fixed to every window even if it is not needed.  Keeps elements from jumping side to side when a scroll bar is not needed.

I like it as is, if I don't need a scroll bar I don't want to see it.  What you call a problem is really just your own personal taste.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:57:17 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 08:19:35 PM by Kuriso

- Full responsive design
- Marketplace listing
- New search / modal

Code:
html {
}

I like it as is, if I don't need a scroll bar I don't want to see it.  What you call a problem is really just your own personal taste.

You sit around looking at scroll bars?  How many times have you said, "Damn this pages has a scroll bar, I wish it didn't."?

Sure its a personal taste but it is derived from a need to perfect the usability of webpages and apps.  Its a UX issue.  It looks silly to have elements shifting side to side as you change pages/windows.  Watch the video around 12-14 seconds and see how the interface jumps just because an element had a mouseover.  You loose nothing by having a fixed scrollbar but you gain a more professional look and a sleeker user interface by doing it.  Had I not pointed out the scroll bar and it had been there anyways, you would of never known the difference.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 08:14:35 AM

- Full responsive design
- Marketplace listing
- New search / modal

Code:
html {
}

I like it as is, if I don't need a scroll bar I don't want to see it.  What you call a problem is really just your own personal taste.

You sit around looking at scroll bars?  How many times have you said, "Damn this pages has a scroll bar, I wish it didn't."?

Sure its a personal taste but it is derived from a need to perfect the usability of webpages and apps.  Its a UX issue.  It looks silly to have elements shifting side to side as you change pages/windows.  Watch the video around 12-14 seconds and see how the interface jumps just because an element had a mouseover.  You loose nothing by having a fixed scrollbar but you gain a more professional look and a sleeker user interface by doing it.  Had I not pointed out the scroll bar and it had been there anyways, you would of never known the difference.
Nothing wrong with suggestions, and the team always seams to really bend over backwards to please everyone, so, no doubt they are already taking your suggestion into consideration.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:49:57 PM

That's looking sexy as all hell, great job crz!

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:19:26 PM

Yup, I can't wait for it. That'll shut the trolls' mouths for a while, hehe.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:47:04 PM

Yup, I can't wait for it. That'll shut the trolls' mouths for a while, hehe.

Looks nice. Will the non-market wallets still be available? I would think some people who are using the coin just for staking and trading would prefer not to have the extra resource consumption and extra concerns which would come with having the wallet with the market on their machines. Especially on a phone.

Another nice thing to mention while it's on my mind: a point-of-sale retail wallet. It would have an accounting detail that can be loaded into a spreadsheet, and a Bluetooth/USB connection to a thermal printer so you can print out receipts.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:52:22 PM

Nothing wrong with suggestions, and the team always seams to really bend over backwards to please everyone, so, no doubt they are already taking your suggestion into consideration.

Well here's something that might need to be fixed. On the Linux wallet, in full screen the top bar icon is all the way on the left, and it obscures some of the screen controls. That is inconvenient.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
sdcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Leave nothing but a shadow.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 07:48:40 PM

Update: Saturday, Juli 11 2015

Shadow Bug Bounties!

According to Linus’ Law, “given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow”. That’s one of the reasons why Shadow’s source code is publicly available; but merely making the source code available doesn’t accomplish anything if people don’t read it!

For this reason, Shadow has introduced a series of bug bounties. Similar to the bounties offered by Mozilla and Google, Shadow bug bounties provide an opportunity for people who find bugs to be compensated. Unlike those programs, however, Shadow’s bounties are not limited to security vulnerabilities.

Depending on the type of bug and when it is reported, different bounties will be awarded. All bounties are paid out in SDC, at the 3-day average of each to a fixed US Dollar value.

Happy hunting!

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

*Credit to the general structure of this program as well as much of the wording goes to Tarsnap.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:48:17 AM

And the above is the reason i have no doubts of the future of this project.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:27:02 PM

Update: Saturday, Juli 11 2015

Shadow Bug Bounties!

According to Linus’ Law, “given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow”. That’s one of the reasons why Shadow’s source code is publicly available; but merely making the source code available doesn’t accomplish anything if people don’t read it!

For this reason, Shadow has introduced a series of bug bounties. Similar to the bounties offered by Mozilla and Google, Shadow bug bounties provide an opportunity for people who find bugs to be compensated. Unlike those programs, however, Shadow’s bounties are not limited to security vulnerabilities.

Depending on the type of bug and when it is reported, different bounties will be awarded. All bounties are paid out in SDC, at the 3-day average of each to a fixed US Dollar value.

Happy hunting!

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

*Credit to the general structure of this program as well as much of the wording goes to Tarsnap.

As there's been no round of community funding for this, a big thank you to the kind soul/s who've funded this initiative. Is there a list of already reported bugs somewhere?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:44:27 PM

$1500 to de-anon (crack) shadowsend. whilst i appreciate the modest means of the devs im not sure if this rings confidence, esp pre-Zeuner. otherwise a good initiative.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:29:52 AM

$1500 to de-anon (crack) shadowsend. whilst i appreciate the modest means of the devs im not sure if this rings confidence, esp pre-Zeuner. otherwise a good initiative.

$100 more to crack SHA-256
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:11:56 PM

I think it's an awesome initiative. 
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:06:55 PM

This is starting to get boring now.
You think a single peer review of ShadowSend.v2 means it is perfect? No it does not.

It took years and several dozens if not hundreds of peer reviews on Bitcoin. What the Shadow development team has done is "put its money where its mouth is" and quite frankly has protected your investment for years to come by incentiving users to 1. peer review and 2. pre-disclose any security vulnerabilities so they can be fixed (this is exactly how ethical hackers work).

I wish you would start to look at the good people do rather than always the negative.

Over and out!

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: