Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
circa1O

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:10:18 PM

hehehe... i am already watching and buying coins right now that will be on pumper's watch list for next week  Cool
Q: am i part of that group?
A: no.

just sayin'

same.

and when will Munnecoin moon?  this thing is primed for it.......barely any BTC to get it there too.

just sayin'

lol, ok, because i'm bored, let's play a prediction game about those next pump group "picks"

munnecoin, i'm not too sure about a pump. i have a good stash but had to move the coins on wallet for staking because of all the wait. it was a mistake i did to buy so early(but not at ico price, luck). i'm expecting this coin to raise in late march/april.

here's what i think will be the next "weekly pick" : EXCL.
there was since 2 days some volume faking on bittrex and then a bot "testing the water" but too much sell pressure and some dumps.
still, accumulation occured, so i expect that group to hype this coin very soon for them to exit.

other coins could be these one : BOOM, GAIA, FIBRE, and maybe another one that i will buy in the next 2 days, starting with the letter N

i think its GNS coz someone bought worth of 1.7btc in just 2 to 3 mins. IMO  Grin  and look at the btc and gns volume its 0
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

tell me one person outside of your group that was watching this coin?  aside from maybe ppl in the thread that maybe knew about some useless news to pump on??  i love how in your long winded "smart" show off pump how "regular folks" out here are supposed to know a dead ass coin is going to pump  Roll Eyes

"Regular folks" aren't supposed to know anything, thats the point bro. To me "regular folks" is a synonym for shitty trader, and the only role of a shitty trader is to buy me out of my position at a profit

and then to sell back to me once they realize that they've fucked up and bought at the top Wink

that's our precious market cycle and you can either master it and get rich or get rich so that you don't have to master it

complaining gets you nowhere
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:30:12 PM

tell me one person outside of your group that was watching this coin?  aside from maybe ppl in the thread that maybe knew about some useless news to pump on??  i love how in your long winded "smart" show off pump how "regular folks" out here are supposed to know a dead ass coin is going to pump  Roll Eyes

"Regular folks" aren't supposed to know anything, thats the point bro. To me "regular folks" is a synonym for shitty trader, and the only role of a shitty trader is to buy me out of my position at a profit

and then to sell back to me once they realize that they've fucked up and bought at the top Wink

that's our precious market cycle and you can either master it and get rich or get rich so that you don't have to master it

complaining gets you nowhere

wow such knowledge, much wow, bro.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:51:21 PM

I keep wondering why people are so angry in crypto with all of this easy money everywhere then i remember that most people are still "following news" and waiting for "updates" to trade so keep getting dumped on by devs lol its sad but funny at the same time. Even if you look at the charts you can tell when a dev is dumping because their dumps are HIIIIIGH volume dumps lol but people still make the same mistake

Between gsx, nav and some others that i wont mention i've had a pretty extraordinary week. I would hate to go back to that pathetic existance of losing bitcoins on a daily basis
BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:57:45 PM

I keep wondering why people are so angry in crypto with all of this easy money everywhere then i remember that most people are still "following news" and waiting for "updates"

That that whole common wisdom thing playing out right there

you really do have to be an imbecile to lose even the smallest amount of money with altcoins,
like, how many times do people need to see the same patterns before they realize that they are seeing the same thing repeating with every alt, this stuff is hidden in plain sight
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:06:10 PM

I was prepared to make some money this week but not to learn so much about what actually happens behind the scenes. I'm very thankful for that ryan, lets see how consistent i can be with this Smiley
BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:35:43 PM

how many times do people need to see the same patterns before they realize that they are seeing the same thing repeating with every alt,

lol that's the secret right there

the SAME THING happens with every single coin

that's how i made my money
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:39:28 PM

26 Jan - 30 Jan
Total return: 104%
Coins: RBR

How many times have you seen an altcoin recover after an artificial decline in value? There is always a disposition in the minds of novice traders to think that existing conditions will be permanent. When the market is down and inactive, skilled traders understand full and well that this lack of activity is the most distinct sign of an impending boom – a period of market wide price advancements. However, the disposition continues. When prices are up across the board, novices tend to believe that prices will continue to advance forever. You see, the one persistent fact pertaining to all market conditions is that they will change. This is the law of supply and demand.

RBR

What goes down, must come back up. This is common sense. However, most novices approach the market with a strategy that is so backwards that all they can do is lose large amounts of money.

How many times have you heard novices claim that a coin is “dead” only to see that same coin trading at a 200%+ price increase the following week?

This is the madness of the crowd! And a flaw in mentality that skilled traders exploit week after week, just so that they may double their already enormous pile of bitcoins.

You see greed is a factor that drives this market. However, when trading altcoins, greed will either be the key to your continued success or the main reason for your downfall. It all boils down to the way you channel and apply this greed in the market.

Skilled traders suffer from greed in much the way as anyone else, however – the way in which they channel this greed is much different to the way a novice trader would.  

Skilled traders know that they are in the minority and that this puts them at a severe advantage in terms of profitability. Simply because let’s say for instance there were 10 traders involved in one coin. Nine of these traders are novices and only one is skilled. In other words, this means that nine traders will be putting their money directly into the pocket of only one trader.

This is why acquiring skill in this market should be your most important task!

Skilled traders accumulate cash 10 times faster than the average market participant.

This is not due to any form of underhanded tactics – but due to their application and channelling of greed.

You see the goal of everyone in crypto is to make money. However, in order for one person to make money someone else has to lose money. This is the name of the game, there is no sympathy in trading. If one trader eats well it is because he snatched that meal directly off the plate of another trader – this is the game that you have all signed up to. So to win, means you have to be ruthless!

Novice traders are also greedy... however, skilled traders take their greed to a completely different level.

I have mentioned before, trading is a game of psychology.

One single trade involves two people. One selling and the other buying. A single trade represents two opposing opinions, one person assumes the price is going to fall – the other believes it is going to increase. Trading is literally a mind game.

The majority only lose consistently because they are all reading from the same exact playbook and so they all behave in the same exact manner. Therefore they are not able to channel their greed in the correct way. So all of their actions in the market resembles gambling – not trading.

Skilled traders are well aware of this.

Skilled traders buy into coins that are at or close to “the bottom.” This has several connotations.

They may have to be positioned in the trade for several days, maybe even weeks – but when their coin starts to lift in price, their profits are not the same as what a novice trader is accustomed to. These profits are often in excess of double the amount that was originally put on the table, sometimes treble the amount, or even four times the original outlay.

This is because skilled traders have more greed than they do fear! They posses more knowledge than they do ignorance... So they are able to make educated buys, whilst novice traders continue to read from the same-old script: “Don’t buy low volume coins”, “don’t buy a coin with low buy support”, “oh look, the dev has released an update, that means buy”... etc, etc.

Very predictable indeed.

Skilled players thrive on information... Whether it is information of price moves that are yet to occur, or information of how the person on the other side of the trade is going to behave when certain things happen.

By now, the point should be clear.

Novice traders are the majority, they are part of the herd and trade in the exact same way because they are using the same old strategy. Skilled traders take advantage of this by simply ensuring that they are on the other side of the trade every time a novice makes yet another mistake.

Novices are all too predictable, which make it exceedingly simple to push and pull this market for the largest amounts of profit.

Tip: If you find that you are consistently losing more money with altcoins than you are making, then you must be honest with yourself. You are a novice trader. There are no ifs or buts about this. You are part of the unskilled majority and it is a guarantee that all of the money that you have lost has flowed meticulously into the hands of the skilled few. Make no mistakes, being a skilled player or a novice is merely a choice. Every time you purchase a coin at the top of market, you are choosing to remain a novice trader. Every time you sell a coin at or close to the bottom of the market, you are choosing to remain a novice. Skill, knowledge and information go hand in hand. The more information and knowledge you posses the more skilled you become. The more skilled you become, the more money you make. This is crypto!

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:00:45 PM

"Skilled traders"

Skilled trader not a (Ryan) pumper. A Day Trader is yes.  Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:18:40 PM

"Skilled traders"

Skilled trader not a (Ryan) pumper. A Day Trader is yes.  Smiley

he's saying the pump money making doesn't equal skill.  essentially for this market and ryanpump moves he's right.  anyone with some btc can tell a group 'hey this coin will go up', folks accumulate, he/bots throw some good btc at the coin to make it move, everyone has sells in place and the sheep buy.  that's not 'skill' that manipulation (which yes i know is the name of the game in this bullshit market).  folks need to not buy during/into the pump...if they do and lose, their own fault.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:28:00 PM

that's not 'skill' that manipulation (which yes i know is the name of the game in this bullshit market)

and there you go.

what ryan is saying is you can see manipulation happening on the chart and you can even see when bots are active in the orderbook.

when price is being manipulated downwards, noob traders are selling while people who know what they are doing are buying, that is the point ryan is making

skilled traders profit from manipulation, unskilled noobs traders run from manipulation and make no money
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:52:16 PM

skilled traders profit from manipulation, unskilled noobs traders run from manipulation and make no money

just had my most profitable week in trading ever, 4btc profit and still running
i guess all you really need is one big trade Grin
toleng

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

just had my most profitable week in trading ever, 4btc profit and still running
i guess all you really need is one big trade Grin

lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

"One big trade" is cool but thats DEFINITELY not all you need.

You need to be able to log on to bittrex and make money on any given day of the week that is what "skill" is all about. I mean whatever, one big trade can put alot of money in your pocket i agreee, but one big loss can take all of that money back and then some

there are loads of guys that will sacrifice waaaay more than 4 btc just to drive the price of a coin down, then they will take a 10 btc position at the bottom and then make 20 btc or more when the price advances, people are making 200 btc or more just by doing this so you have ALOT to learn

stop thinking so small

4 btc is peanuts! If I told you how much money I have made since monday you will know how insignificant 4 btc truly is
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:33:58 PM

there are loads of guys that will sacrifice waaaay more than 4 btc just to drive the price of a coin down, then they will take a 10 btc position at the bottom and then make 20 btc or more when the price advances, people are making 200 btc or more just by doing this so you have ALOT to learn

It's called building wealth Wink
RobertDJ

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

lol what? 4 btc profit is some sort of cause for celebration? LOL you must be new to the squad so I'll spare you the embarrassment

You need to be able to log on to bittrex and make money on any given day of the week that is what "skill" is all about. I mean whatever, one big trade can put alot of money in your pocket i agreee, but one big loss can take all of that money back and then some

stop thinking so small

4 btc is peanuts! If I told you how much money I have made since monday you will know how insignificant 4 btc truly is

alright man I hear ya I'm still learning bro I haven't traded in this way before so im just trying to pick up all the knowledge I can along the way. The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

either way, I have never been rich before so to make 600 bucks in one week is new for me but shoot, if there is more money than that flying around then i guess i have alot more to look forward to Smiley
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:40:30 PM

The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

think about it you will work just as hard to make 4 btc as your would to make 40 btc so why not shoot for 40 btc instead?

(thank me later Wink)
toleng

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing
think about it you will work just as hard to make 4 btc as your would to make 40 btc so why not shoot for 40 btc instead?

+1 N2SH delivers the wisdom yet again

whether you profit is 40 btc or 4 btc the process is exactly the same
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:51:26 PM

stop thinking so small

alright man I hear ya I'm still learning bro I haven't traded in this way before so im just trying to pick up all the knowledge I can along the way. The 4btc did come somewhat easy so i did have the feeling that there must be more to this whole trading thing

either way, I have never been rich before so to make 600 bucks in one week is new for me but shoot, if there is more money than that flying around then i guess i have alot more to look forward to Smiley

Dont worry bro you have already started to win more than the average level of profit

so at least you're not starting from ground zero like alot of people in crypto

like the others said you will eventually realize that you can get the bigger wins using the same method your working right now. Make sure you use your profits to make even more profit
RobertDJ

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:59:55 PM

stop thinking so small

Dont worry bro you have already started to win more than the average level of profit

so at least you're not starting from ground zero like alot of people in crypto

like the others said you will eventually realize that you can get the bigger wins using the same method your working right now. Make sure you use your profits to make even more profit

thanks man this is only my third week with the team so just tying to catch up and learn as i go. I thought $600 was big money especisially since i made it in less than four days after starting with 0.8 btc, guess i have more to learn then. thanks for your kind words anyway
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:04:12 PM

thanks man this is only my third week with the team so just tying to catch up and learn as i go. I thought $600 was big money especisially since i made it in less than four days after starting with 0.8 btc, guess i have more to learn then. thanks for your kind words anyway

Sure thing. Don't worry about those guys, I have been in the group longer than them. To me, they are noobs Grin.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: