Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 495448 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 04:40:02 PM

Of course Erik still runs it. He just bought it back from the investors, who else you think had that money and would buy it? Or never wondered why they continued to use the exact same addresses? But yeah recently he has neglected it while focusing on shapeshift.

Besides just all of this assumptions (?) is there any fact to support what you claimed? ( seems more of an assumptions to me ). There is no point to hide it if Erik purchased it back which I believe it wont be happening since he is so focus on shapeshift. Besides the support service is pretty much neglected ever since it was purchased which indicates whoever owns SatoshiDice currently isnt Erik anymore ( no way Erik going to neglect his support service )

And you not make assumptions ?

Yes I am, which is based on something that is a fact. Support service was never bad when Erik was still running this site and ever since it has been purchased , the support service quality has been declining ever since . No sane person will be buying back the site that he sold just to neglect the site back

On the other hands his assumptions based on why they use the same exact address . When you buy something, you get everything in package including the address imo. Everything is purely speculation however I made a more valid point

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:50:51 PM

They are not the same SD since Erik was running it.

Of course Erik still runs it. He just bought it back from the investors, who else you think had that money and would buy it? Or never wondered why they continued to use the exact same addresses? But yeah recently he has neglected it while focusing on shapeshift.

Nonsense!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:52:54 PM

Bitdice.me is much better then satoshidice. They have just 1% egde and satoshidice has 1.9%

So have dadice.com, primedice.com and a dozen others.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice

DaDice Administration

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:54:19 PM

Besides just all of this assumptions (?) is there any fact to support what you claimed? ( seems more of an assumptions to me ). There is no point to hide it if Erik purchased it back which I believe it wont be happening since he is so focus on shapeshift. Besides the support service is pretty much neglected ever since it was purchased which indicates whoever owns SatoshiDice currently isnt Erik anymore ( no way Erik going to neglect his support service )

Yes I am, which is based on something that is a fact. Support service was never bad when Erik was still running this site and ever since it has been purchased , the support service quality has been declining ever since . No sane person will be buying back the site that he sold just to neglect the site back

On the other hands his assumptions based on why they use the same exact address . When you buy something, you get everything in package including the address imo. Everything is purely speculation however I made a more valid point

I can assure you all, SD is NOT run by Erik Voorhees anymore, but that is not the point of the current problem.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

We can hear from their support next week..  Sad

I don't see the point of running the site if you don't value your players. Why don't you even respond to these requests properly? The players deserve a compensation. None of this was their fault. Now they are trying to get your attention by taking their time, and do you even bother?

I can assure you all, SD is NOT run by Erik Voorhees anymore, but that is not the point of the current problem.

I don't think SD is run by Erik now neither.
gamblingbad

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

I never said Erik Voorhees runs SD, i have no idea who runs it. Just pointed out someone say other made assumptions, but he made assumptions himself

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:16:19 PM

We can hear from their support next week..  Sad

I don't see the point of running the site if you don't value your players. Why don't you even respond to these requests properly? The players deserve a compensation. None of this was their fault. Now they are trying to get your attention by taking their time, and do you even bother?

Judging from their previous response it seems that it is clear enough that there are no intention for refund. These several player that complaints here may be just a niche for them however if this continue then they are bringing destruction the site. Its funny to see someone who bought a top dice site without having any intention to run the support service properly

I never said Erik Voorhees runs SD, i have no idea who runs it. Just pointed out someone say other made assumptions, but he made assumptions himself

Assumption on some logical thoughts not just a baseless assumption (check on my bolded sentences )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jpyao78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

I have about 1.5BTC in satoshidice and can NOT withdraw!
place a bet is also failed because "failed place a bet at a time".
this problem is last  about at least 3 days,
please help me check my account!

Deposit address :1Nm42U6nCdL94VmJ8BZ4o6Qy2beNU1r3J8

thanks!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:23:40 AM

4th person reporting it here. out of many probably affected.

hi,satoshidice.com

this problem is last  about at least 3 days,

thanks!

Welcome to SatoshiDice! Tongue

Good thing you can't bet. Don't. Wait a couple of days more for the support to make their monthly visit.
Note: Do not lose your funds/balance.

Do not post screenshots with secret url visible.

Be patient. DO NOT PLAY.
btcdealer.nl

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:15:40 PM

This is starting too look pretty bad now i guess..it's obvious u can't run a business without having active support atleast once or twice a week..
Goodluck guys! Hope you can get some kind of refund/compensation.
handsoff

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:19:36 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

We are sorry for the delay, im checking your account now and it will be fixed asap.
handsoff

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:31:10 PM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

We are sorry for the delay, im checking your account now and it will be fixed asap.

Just glossing over my messages ay? Nice job

SatoshiDice_PR has already answered that issue few days ago
handsoff

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 12:37:28 PM

We are really sorry for the lack of support those weeks but i can assure you that from now on there will be daily checkup(SD Email and SD Official Thread here)
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 12:49:38 PM

SatoshiDice_PR has already answered that issue few days ago

He only answered some 3/10 questions asked.

Do you have a refund/compensation policy for players who lost funds because of the bug in the site? The funds would have been withdrawn in all the usual circumstances.
handsoff

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 01:04:36 PM

We are really sorry for the lack of support those weeks but i can assure you that from now on there will be daily checkup(SD Email and SD Official Thread here)

I think due to the very fact alone that your support has been lacking and that this error occurred on your site. This was a serious bug that happened when cashing out on your site, surely there should be some compensation for this. You refunded someone 3 btc quite a few pages back for gambling after having a simple hot wallet issue and not waiting. This was a hell of a lot more serious issue then that, if the error had told me to wait and i did not then yes it would be my own stupid fault. But this told me i had 31.17 less bitcoins available then what my betting balance displayed. This is a horrible situation and it happened because of your error, i have lost coins before by not waiting for a hot wallet but never asked for compensation but i knew i was completely at fault. But this time is very different.

This is a serious amount of money for me and you guys have walked away making a profit off your own site's error. Its not right.

I can totally understand your concerns.Allow me to disagree though on the fact that the site made profit from its own error,which is not case if you simply think of the scenario that your bets were winning ones(Not impossible at all)  Smiley .Unfortunately i cant answer you about the compensation - only SatoshiDice_PR can address this request.
gas7uazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

please increase hot wallet. thanks
bitcoinlitecoin

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:20:45 PM

Anyone still playing and withdrawing from the site?
jpyao78

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:06:58 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Thank you! it is working now.
jpyao78

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:17:50 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

thanks!

Do you mind me asking why you cant withdraw? Is your withdrawal balance showing less then your balance available to bet?

No. After I input the passwd, withdraw address, bitcoin amount, click the cashout, it shows a message " .....is being verified" then nothing happened.
My account is OK now.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:51:37 AM

hi,satoshidice.com

this problem is last  about at least 3 days,

thanks!

Do you mind me asking why you cant withdraw? Is your withdrawal balance showing less then your balance available to bet?

No. After I input the passwd, withdraw address, bitcoin amount, click the cashout, it shows a message " .....is being verified" then nothing happened.
My account is OK now.

Of course, that is the issue we were talking about. And it keeps loading forever with nothing happeneing.
Glad that yours got fixed.

But won't there be others who would still be having trouble with it ?? That is another concern too.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: