Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:26:29 AM

I don't understand actually.

Where does islam hates peoples?
Where did you (Mr.OP) see that islam hates peoples?

If you think islam hates peoples, tell me the reason. As well as i'll convey you about other religion about the same fact/thing

He said that muslims are terrorist and all attacks done by muslims. And they don't have proper reasoning on that.. Islam don't  hate people, Islam is a religion of peace thats all.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:36:08 AM

If you think islam hates peoples, tell me the reason. As well as i'll convey you about other religion about the same fact/thing

He said that muslims are terrorist and all attacks done by muslims. And they don't have proper reasoning on that.. Islam don't  hate people, Islam is a religion of peace thats all.

Trouble is peaceful Islam is screwed. In order to take it back from the fanatics, you will have to fight for it, which of course is not peaceful.

Your stuck between a rock and a hard place.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:43:13 AM

Trouble is peaceful Islam is screwed. In order to take it back from the fanatics, you will have to fight for it, which of course is not peaceful.

Hahahaha Respect for your words but we Muslims didn't fear anyone and we born to defend Islam. So im there for answering your queries. Our Prophet SAW is Mercy For all humanity..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

Hahahaha Respect for your words but we Muslims didn't fear anyone and we born to defend Islam. So im there for answering your queries. Our Prophet SAW is Mercy For all humanity..

If you believe that the sole purpose of your birth was to defend some religion which was invented 14 centuries ago, then might gold help you. By the way, may I ask you why you need to defend your religion? Islam is one of the largest religions in the world, and right now it is the fastest growing religion out there.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:01:56 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 04:12:38 PM by Rude Boy

He said that muslims are terrorist and all attacks done by muslims. And they don't have proper reasoning on that.. Islam don't  hate people, Islam is a religion of peace thats all.
I think you've to read the topic first, clearly. The topic says why do islam hates people <- this means islam is the religion which encourage terrorism isn't it?

And/But of course, islam is a religion of peace you too said that.

~Rude Boy
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:58:48 AM

If you believe that the sole purpose of your birth was to defend some religion which was invented 14 centuries ago, then might gold help you. By the way, may I ask you why you need to defend your religion? Islam is one of the largest religions in the world, and right now it is the fastest growing religion out there.

Yes it is my duty to defend Islam. And yeah Islam is world's largest and fastest growing religion . Why i defend Islam because some people there who think that Islam is not a religion of  peace,equality Etc  but i am here to prove them, that they are wrong..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:05:46 AM

Is the "defense of Islam" to be done by speaking falsely?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:16:36 AM

My impression is that most cultures in which Islam dominants are full of fear, and fear is used to control the population.  Here on this forum, we have seen this - that there are some things that Muslims fear to answer.

Was Arafat a Muslim?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:18:22 AM

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:25:02 AM

Is the "defense of Islam" to be done by speaking falsely?

Absolutely No !! defence of Islam is not done by speaking falsely....Which sentence i said wrong ??
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:33:07 AM

My impression is that most cultures in which Islam dominants are full of fear, and fear is used to control the population.  Here on this forum, we have seen this - that there are some things that Muslims fear to answer.

Was Arafat a Muslim?

You are wrong here Muslims are not fear to answer any question because he know Islam is perfect religion.
And Yeah Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa, popularly known as Yasser Arafat or by his kunya Abu Ammar, was a Palestinian leader and he was a muslim.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:19:42 PM

You are wrong here Muslims are not fear to answer any question because he know Islam is perfect religion.

1. A perfect religion could never be taken over by fanatics.
2. Islam has been taken over by fanatics.

Therefore...
Islam is not perfect.

Whoever told you Islam is perfect was lying and you would be wise to distance yourself from them.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:33:07 PM

Was Arafat a Muslim?

And Yeah Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa, popularly known as Yasser Arafat or by his kunya Abu Ammar, was a Palestinian leader and he was a muslim.
Is Hamas Muslim?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:35:12 PM

Yes it is my duty to defend Islam. And yeah Islam is world's largest and fastest growing religion . Why i defend Islam because some people there who think that Islam is not a religion of  peace,equality Etc  but i am here to prove them, that they are wrong..

You say that Islam is a religion of peace, and at the same time you make posts such as this one:

If she insulted my Prophet (PBUH) then this is a big reason for me and killing is no wrong. Islam forbid us not to kill non muslims but when the non muslims attack you or insulted your Prophet (PBUH)  then fight against them.

Either you are not defending Islam (IMO, Islam doesn't need women to be killed to defend itself), or Islam is not a religion of peace. How many times have you seen Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, and Sikhs killing people for insulting their religious figures?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

You say that Islam is a religion of peace, and at the same time you make posts such as this one:

If she insulted my Prophet (PBUH) then this is a big reason for me and killing is no wrong. Islam forbid us not to kill non muslims but when the non muslims attack you or insulted your Prophet (PBUH)  then fight against them.

Either you are not defending Islam (IMO, Islam doesn't need women to be killed to defend itself), or Islam is not a religion of peace. How many times have you seen Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Shintoists, and Sikhs killing people for insulting their religious figures?

Frankly, when you see this kind of contradiction in one person, it is easy to see how a large community of Believers could contain splinter groups with all kinds of crazy ideas who would do all kinds of terrorist stuff.  All a subgroup must do is make up some way that "they are Insulting Islam" and convince it's followers of that. 

The people on the beach at Tunisa were INSULTING ISLAM!
The US was INSULTING ISLAM with it's military bases in Saudi Arabia!
The West is INSULTING ISLAM!
Charley Hebro was INSULTING ISLAM!
The Sunnis are INSULTING ISLAM!
The Shiites are INSULTING ISLAM!

What I would suggest is for all the religious nutcases of all religions to go back to your corners and leave the rest of humanity alone, because people don't really care about your little problems in your own little world.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:26:14 PM

Frankly, when you see this kind of contradiction in one person, it is easy to see how a large community of Believers could contain splinter groups with all kinds of crazy ideas who would do all kinds of terrorist stuff.  All a subgroup must do is make up some way that "they are Insulting Islam" and convince it's followers of that. 

The people on the beach at Tunisa were INSULTING ISLAM!
The US was INSULTING ISLAM with it's military bases in Saudi Arabia!
The West is INSULTING ISLAM!
Charley Hebro was INSULTING ISLAM!
The Sunnis are INSULTING ISLAM!
The Shiites are INSULTING ISLAM!

What I would suggest is for all the religious nutcases of all religions to go back to your corners and leave the rest of humanity alone, because people don't really care about your little problems in your own little world.

Also you forgot to mention the INDIAN terrorists RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) INSULTING ISLAM as well as muslim peoples

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:31:07 PM

Also you forgot to mention the INDIAN terrorists RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) INSULTING ISLAM as well as muslim peoples

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is not a religious body (unlike its Nepalese version, the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh) and it does not insult Islam or any other religions. The RSS is a nationalist patriotic body. Most of its followers are Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains, but at the same time there are a few members from the Muslim and Christian communities.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 03:36:33 PM

Clearly the Holy Qur’an does not even remotely hint at the death sentence for those blaspheming against it or Islam. Unfortunately, the behaviour of extremists groups claiming to be Muslims, and the introduction of so-called Shariah law in Muslim countries, has led the media to pointing fingers at the religion of Islam in general. However, neither those extremist groups nor those Muslim governments practise the true and real Islamic teachings. In Pakistan, for example, several sections of its Criminal Code comprise its blasphemy laws. Blasphemy merits the death penalty under Section 295C of the Pakistan Penal Code:

Use of derogatory remarks etc. in respect of the Holy Prophet[saw]: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine.

* Above lines from internet.

---

6:108 - “Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.”

15:95 - “For sufficient are We unto thee against those who scoff”

33:48 - “And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and heed not their annoyances, but put thy Trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.”

4:140 - “Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell”

Also see https://www.alislam.org/egazette/articles/Punishment-of-blasphemy.pdf. Some verses are incorrectly numbered in that PDF, please ignore it.

Next BillGates

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:48:14 PM

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh is not a religious body (unlike its Nepalese version, the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh) and it does not insult Islam or any other religions. The RSS is a nationalist patriotic body. Most of its followers are Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains, but at the same time there are a few members from the Muslim and Christian communities.
Actually i never said RSS is a religious body. I said it was a terrorism which is banned thrice in INDIA but still alive. And who said RSS terrorists doesn't insult islam? You never heard about 2002 GUJARAT RIOT? If not please  google it first. And RSS groups are only Hindus. No other religion peoples were accepted in their group. And LOL few members from muslim and christians?  Grin Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:18:05 PM

Actually i never said RSS is a religious body. I said it was a terrorism which is banned thrice in INDIA but still alive. And who said RSS terrorists doesn't insult islam? You never heard about 2002 GUJARAT RIOT? If not please  google it first. And RSS groups are only Hindus. No other religion peoples were accepted in their group. And LOL few members from muslim and christians?  Grin Grin

You are a complete idiot who seems to have never traveled outside your own house. I am a regular visitor to India, and I have personally met a few Christian members of the RSS, and one Muslim member. RSS is mostly affiliated to the right-wing BJP party, and along with that party it has been banned many times by the left-wing Congress party. And 2002 incident was a Hindu vs Muslim riot. It was not triggered by the RSS.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: