Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 02:02:47 PM

July 22, 2015
RAJOURI: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists burnt Islamic State flags fuelling violence in Rajouri area. Curfew has been imposed in the area following violence by the local Muslims over the issue.

1.  Burning the American flag is okay.

2.  Burning the ISIS flag is not okay.

3.  Insulting Jews and callously accusing them of 911 is okay.

4.  "Upgrade your mind, if you still think ISIS is Muslim."

Somehow I do not think the resident straw puppets and paid propaganda trolls are doing a very good or consistent job.

"Muslims demanded arrest of Hindu activists for burning the flag bearing Quranic verses and have threatened to hold protests and declare a bandh if police fails to do so."

Two questions:

1. Did Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists really burnt an "IS" flag or a flag with Qur'anic verses?
2. Were those Muslims protesting for burning flag with Qur'anic verses like they are saying or for burning "IS" flag?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:13:17 PM

I have a lot of complaints against it too, but let's be careful to generalize about a 1400 year old religion that has over 1.4 billion members
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:18:18 PM

Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists burnt Islamic State flags fuelling violence in Rajouri area. Curfew has been imposed in the area following violence by the local Muslims over the issue.

Rajouri is a very unstable area. It is one of the Hindu majority-towns in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, surrounded by almost 100% Muslim rural areas. For the past few years, the villagers have been migrating to Rajouri, changing the demographic makeup of the town. The town is communally polarized, and the Hindus and Muslims live in separate localities.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:42:43 PM

Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists burnt Islamic State flags fuelling violence in Rajouri area. Curfew has been imposed in the area following violence by the local Muslims over the issue.

Rajouri is a very unstable area. It is one of the Hindu majority-towns in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, surrounded by almost 100% Muslim rural areas. For the past few years, the villagers have been migrating to Rajouri, changing the demographic makeup of the town. The town is communally polarized, and the Hindus and Muslims live in separate localities.

So you mean there, as well as here....

Somehow I do not think the resident straw puppets and paid propaganda trolls are doing a very good or consistent job.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:08:24 PM

the discussion here is already too much, maybe towards sara and so on.
everyone feels most true, but every religion there is never justify hates or whatever it's called. This all happened because someone who is not responsible, who had arranged ahead of time.
all the facts and circumstances try to explain, but there's always a weakness, although only small needle.
absolute truth belongs only to those who are wise, who knows that love and peace is a major essential .

"Islam always cornered in this case, what is due to the minority?
strangely dressed ?  what because of the nobility and educated instead of Islam, so that they feel most true?"

Islam not only from iraq syria etc
see in asean, there is one of the countries with the largest Muslim population, and they love peace and uphold human rights, including religious issues
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:19:40 PM

I have a lot of complaints against it too, but let's be careful to generalize about a 1400 year old religion that has over 1.4 billion members

Except that in this case the religion is a nation, as well. It is a nation within every nation that it has members in, all using whatever methods necessary (often violence), to conquer that nation. Essentially, they are out there like every other nation and religion, to conquer the world. Most nations simply give up at attempting this. Being a religion as well, Islam can sneak in through a back door to conquer the nations.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:23:36 PM

July 22, 2015
RAJOURI: Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists burnt Islamic State flags fuelling violence in Rajouri area. Curfew has been imposed in the area following violence by the local Muslims over the issue.

"Muslims demanded arrest of Hindu activists for burning the flag bearing Quranic verses and have threatened to hold protests and declare a bandh if police fails to do so."

Two questions:

1. Did Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal activists really burnt an "IS" flag or a flag with Qur'anic verses?
2. Were those Muslims protesting for burning flag with Qur'anic verses like they are saying or for burning "IS" flag?

Why do you ask these questions? The answers are in the posts you quoted, so you have the answers already. Are you calling those guys liars? Are you calling them incompetent reporters? Or are you only trying to steer the rest of us into believing that Islam is a religion of peace when it definitely is not.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Abraham_samad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:38:10 PM

the discussion here is already too much, maybe towards sara and so on.
everyone feels most true, but every religion there is never justify hates or whatever it's called. This all happened because someone who is not responsible, who had arranged ahead of time.
all the facts and circumstances try to explain, but there's always a weakness, although only small needle.
absolute truth belongs only to those who are wise, who knows that love and peace is a major essential .

"Islam always cornered in this case, what is due to the minority?
strangely dressed ?  what because of the nobility and educated instead of Islam, so that they feel most true?"

Islam not only from iraq syria etc
see in asean, there is one of the countries with the largest Muslim population, and they love peace and uphold human rights, including religious issues

totally agree
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 04:33:02 PM

July 22, 2015

Two questions:

Why do you ask these questions? The answers are in the posts you quoted, so you have the answers already. Are you calling those guys liars? Are you calling them incompetent reporters? Or are you only trying to steer the rest of us into believing that Islam is a religion of peace when it definitely is not.

Smiley

Article says those Muslims were protesting because it had verses from Qur'an and it also says VHP burned IS flags. Do you know whether they "really" burned an IS flags or a flag with verses from Qur'an? Only the people who watched it knows which type of flag they burned. I don't know.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:48:12 PM

Article says those Muslims were protesting because it had verses from Qur'an and it also says VHP burned IS flags. Do you know whether they "really" burned an IS flags or a flag with verses from Qur'an? Only the people who watched it knows which type of flag they burned. I don't know.

Moot point -Even if the flag being burnt was the ISIS flag, the protests/rioting would continue.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:08:35 PM

Moot point -Even if the flag being burnt was the ISIS flag, the protests/rioting would continue.

How can you say that? Many of the people I know who are Muslims does not support ISIS or such actions.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:58:23 PM

I'm not a religion believer. So I am not Cristian, I'm not Muslim, I am not Jewish and I am not atheist. I believe in the mind of the human kind. I can tell you for sure that what are you telling is not true. Muslims don't hate people and Muslim religion don't predict this. There are countries when various religions lives together without any kind of problems. They respect the rites of each other and live in peace and harmony.

The people are hated by extremists and extremist have not religion. They have mental disorders and for this must be medicated or killed.

I am agree with you i was born in catholic country from 30 years i am buddhist,Dalaj Lama is saying love is my religion.Whatever Buddhism,Islam,Christianity,in all all that three religions love and compassion are more importent
Now mass media are puting in us fear chip,look thay are pure evil

Sometimes i feel some people are preparing civilsation war Islam against westernes sociatys.Wars have been often cure for economic crisis and thay were creating new world order
we need to be wise and not follow that shit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:23:35 AM

I'm not a religion believer. So I am not Cristian, I'm not Muslim, I am not Jewish and I am not atheist. I believe in the mind of the human kind. I can tell you for sure that what are you telling is not true. Muslims don't hate people and Muslim religion don't predict this. There are countries when various religions lives together without any kind of problems. They respect the rites of each other and live in peace and harmony.

The people are hated by extremists and extremist have not religion. They have mental disorders and for this must be medicated or killed.

I am agree with you i was born in catholic country from 30 years i am buddhist,Dalaj Lama is saying love is my religion.Whatever Buddhism,Islam,Christianity,in all all that three religions love and compassion are more importent
Now mass media are puting in us fear chip,look thay are pure evil

Sometimes i feel some people are preparing civilsation war Islam against westernes sociatys.Wars have been often cure for economic crisis and thay were creating new world order
we need to be wise and not follow that shit

This is true about love. Love is most important. However, this life is very short when compared with the thousands of years that people have been in existence.

The thing that matters is the after-life. The after-life is more important than love in this life, even though it might be love that determines one's position in the after-life.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:05:28 AM

How about a 2000 year old religion? Should we be careful too?

... Stand up comedians let's be careful

... The New York Times or Politico let's be careful

.. Art galleries let's be careful

... Broadway shows let's be careful

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:29:57 AM

How about a 2000 year old religion? Should we be careful too?

... Stand up comedians let's be careful

... The New York Times or Politico let's be careful

.. Art galleries let's be careful

... Broadway shows let's be careful

OH, let's be careful about Judaism, too.

No...wait...

No need for that they are not blowing people up across the world.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:53:17 PM

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:00:23 PM

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence.

That is a lie. Everything you read about islam on the internet is fake, or mistranslated, or photoshopped, or paid by islamophobes, or writen by racists. Christians are as much violent, even moooorrre.

Don't be fooled by the Amish. Who knows what they are hiding in their little pockets......

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:24:44 PM

That is a lie. Everything you read about islam on the internet is fake, or mistranslated, or photoshopped, or paid by islamophobes, or writen by racists. Christians are as much violent, even moooorrre.

Don't be fooled by the Amish. Who knows what they are hiding in their little pockets......

You are so humorous, Wilicon... oops, I mean Wilikon.    Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:33:01 PM

... Wilikon artist.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:04:11 PM

... Wilikon artist.

So, what is your Avatar's name?   Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: