Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:34:16 PM

How about you don't open threads, lecturing about things which you don't really know about. Nothing personal. * Haters gonna hate, i give balls * :p

You are welcome to participate or open your own thread...

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

It is Iran's law, not Islam's. ...

So now Iran's not Islam?

Basically islam  and Iran different
islam is Religion and Iran Just name a country in this world , especially in asian .
just it.....

History of the Islamic Republic of Iran

[...]
The Islamic Republic of Iran is an Islamic theocracy headed by a Supreme Leader. Its constitution was approved in 1979 and amended in 1989. Jaafari (Usuli) school of thought is the official religion. It has an elected president and elected governmental bodies at the national, provincial and local levels for which all males and females from the age of 18 on up may vote, which are supervised by theocratic bodies, particularly the Council of Guardians which had veto power over who can run for parliament (or Islamic Consultative Assembly) and whether its bills can become law. Nonetheless the elected organs have more power than equivalent ones in the Shah's government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran#Politics_and_government

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:39:09 PM

So now Iran's not Islam?

Iran follow Islam, Islam not follow Iran.

Iran is an islamic state  and Islam is not an Iranic state. I think i made question clear for you ??

In your opinion does the word 'islamic' belongs to the full official name of Iran or not? Based on what you know of Iran.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:47:32 PM

So now Iran's not Islam?

Iran is an islamic state  and Islam is not an Iranic state. I think i made question clear for you ??

In your opinion does the word 'islamic' belongs to the full official name of Iran or not? Based on what you know of Iran.

I just want to say that Iran is an Islamic state but Islam is not based on Iran. Iran will be wrong but Islam is Perfect. I
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:53:21 PM

So now Iran's not Islam?

I just want to say that Iran is an Islamic state but Islam is not based on Iran. Iran will be wrong but Islam is Perfect. I

Is sharia law one and unique, like your book, across islamic nations?

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:58:34 PM

So now Iran's not Islam?

Yes Sharia Law is one and unique all over the world whereever muslims lived but the thing is if someone add something by its own opinion in Deen then what can we do ?? Everyone has its own mind and One thing more everyone understand different. There is only difference of understanding.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:17:56 AM

How about you don't open threads, lecturing about things which you don't really know about. Nothing personal. * Haters gonna hate, i give balls * :p

You are free to open new thread. Go and start new thread on the topic you want.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:22:59 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

Yes Sharia Law is one and unique all over the world whereever muslims lived but the thing is if someone add something by its own opinion in Deen then what can we do ?? Everyone has its own mind and One thing more everyone understand different. There is only difference of understanding.

How do you know the sharia law you follow is the one and only true one?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:38:43 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

islam is Religion and Iran Just name a country in this world , especially in asian .
just it.....
In the SENTENCE Islam is used as an adjective.

Duh!  Duh! Duh!
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:20:24 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

How do you know the sharia law you follow is the one and only true one?

How do i know ?? The sharia law i follow is true beacuse it is proved by Quran Pak and I follow Quran. The Laws which i folllow are described by Quran and proved by Sunnah.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:55:51 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

How can Iran be Islam?

Iran is following Islam but as it is coutry, it has its own rules which is not told by Islam. There is no country which follows Islam fully. All countries which claims to follow Islam have Islamic, plus their own rules. You should not mix those two and say both are Islamic rules.

Sharias are unique but some people tend to create new laws and tell it is Islam's. This is mainly seen in politics to support their actions.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:57:24 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

just it.....
In the SENTENCE Islam is used as an adjective.

Duh!  Duh! Duh!

I think he tried to say that Islam is different from Iran.... I would say something that Irani's are follower of Islam..Smiley They are the follower of Muhammad (PBUH).....
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:00:46 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

How can Iran be Islam?

Iran is following Islam but as it is coutry, it has its own rules which is not told by Islam. There is no country which follows Islam fully. All countries which claims to follow Islam have Islamic, plus their own rules. You should not mix those two and say both are Islamic rules.

Sharias are unique but some people tend to create new laws and tell it is Islam's. This is mainly seen in politics to support their actions.

Im agree with you @Zakir most of the people and states have their own rules which are not described by Quran and not proved by Sunnah. They follow their own rules and said these are Islamic rules.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 10:14:36 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

How can Iran be Islam?

Im agree with you @Zakir most of the people and states have their own rules which are not described by Quran and not proved by Sunnah. They follow their own rules and said these are Islamic rules.

They don't directly say that. They say "we follow Islam" and then they enforce their own laws. Medias connect these... However, some do say their own rules are Islamic. For example, ISIS.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:29:44 AM

So now Iran's not Islam?

How can Iran be Islam?

They don't directly say that. They say "we follow Islam" and then they enforce their own laws. Medias connect these... However, some do say their own rules are Islamic. For example, ISIS.

Yes you are right. ISIS claimed that they are muslims but they have no concern with Islam. They have their own rules on which they act and called their killing as so called jihad.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:12:44 PM

You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions. there are people of every religion that hate others
Hate is not a religious item so the truth lies in the beholder.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:55:13 PM

You should not associate ones hate with their religion, but by their actions. there are people of every religion that hate others

Thumbs up dear (Y)
You are correct that hate is not a religious item. Person is bad his/her religion is not bad so don't blame his religion by his personal actions or bad deeds.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:49:00 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)
You are correct that hate is not a religious item. Person is bad his/her religion is not bad so don't blame his religion by his personal actions or bad deeds.

While you follow the narrative that you were instructed to, very few people are actually fooled by the misrepresentation of motives, events and intentions.  Here's an interesting article that talks about the approach you've been told to follow in telling your pro-Islamic messages.

No need to worry, the recent Ramadan triple slaughter fest in Tunisia, France and Kuwait has nothing to do with Islam.  There is no linkage between Islam and terrorism, and the word Islamic need not be used to describe the terrorists because their murderous and barbaric ideology has nothing to do with Islam.  Islam is, after all, a religion of peace that is being hijacked, perverted and distorted by only a small percentage of savage extremists. 

Welcome to the false narrative that Western leaders, mainstream media outlets, and academic elites are enforcing on civil society to help shape the public’s perception of Islam so that it is always presented in a positive light.  Any form of expression that reflects badly on Islam is in violation of Islamic law, which forbids any criticism of Islam, even what that criticism expresses the truth.  Stories that are reported according to this narrative need not have anything to do with factual accuracy or truth.  Both the 2009 Fort Hood massacre in Texas and the beheading in Vaughan Foods in Oklahoma last September were reported as workplace violence and not Islamic terrorism.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/leftist_and_islamic_policymakers_outlaw_the_truth.html#ixzz3evyvi53E
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

So what happens if Islam influences a person to do a good deed? Obviously it works the other way as well, and Islam must deny any connection to this good deed.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:28:37 PM

Thumbs up dear (Y)

While you follow the narrative that you were instructed to, very few people are actually fooled by the misrepresentation of motives, events and intentions.  Here's an interesting article that talks about the approach you've been told to follow in telling your pro-Islamic messages.
 -snip-

ISIS and other such organizations are twisting things to support their claims. That does NOT make their actions Islamic.

So what happens if Islam influences a person to do a good deed? Obviously it works the other way as well, and Islam must deny any connection to this good deed.

Good question!

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: