Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:15:50 PM

can i add some question in here why do people of islam specially the terrorist always say Allahu Akbar(God is greater) when they are start killing people. i just done understand what is great about your god when its killing time.

A couple of answers found on our (evil) Friend, Google.

cause those bombers are idiots thinking allah will forgive him by killing innocent people..muslim say (allah hu akbar) in everyday lives by the way..when happy or sad we just wanna remember allah in anyway we can..
by the way..those terrorist are coward
Source(s): im a muslim and proud

Because they understand God and religion WRONG!! I'm a Muslim, and I HATE these terrorists, they made a bombing in my country and my cousin was injured.

Lirerally Allahu Akabar means " God is great "
Well we muslims generally say Allahu Akbar on any instance .
Like whenever for example while chopping any vegetables at home if our finger gets a cut then automatically Allahu Akbar comes from our mouth due to the pain.. Also like if we see any tragedy we say Allahu Akbar.
When we see people prospering in life such as academics and jobs we Alhamdulillah ( Praise be to God ) and Allahu Akbar..
So using the words Allahu Akbar by muslims in any instance is normal.

Well where terrorists are concerned they utter Allahu Akbar  in a synchronized manner or unsynchronised manneris basically to promote their ideology. And no other cause. And also maybe because it's so often used by Muslims.

This terrorists what are they fighting for. specially in middle east. are they just fighting for there religion?
 for you do you agree that this terrorist agree and understand what islam really is.?

I think they are scammers.  An easy one to study is the first big time Arab Terrorist, Yassir Arafat.

Behind all the talk and all the hundreds of bombings he was responsible for, was nothing but attempts at taking / grabbing land and taking / grabbing power.

These kinds of guys always send someone else out to get blown up, they themselves are cowards.  And those people they may find ones who are not that smart, or who are easily fooled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

Islamic Fundamentalists Threaten Muslim-Born Model For Entering Miss Italy Beauty Pageant…

A young model of Moroccan origin is determined to ignore insults and threats she has received on social media and pursue her dream of becoming Miss Italy.

Ahlam El Brinis, 20, was born in Padua to Moroccan parents and has been selected for the semi-final of the Miss Italy beauty contest, which will take place in the coastal town of Jesolo on September 20th.

She lives in Montebelluna near Treviso.

“I would like to keep religion out of Miss Italy,” she told Italian media.

“Miss Italy is a beauty contest, religion doesn’t enter into it and I don’t want everything focused on that.”

El Brinis was selected for the title of Miss Elegance for the north-east region of Friuli Venezia Giulia and is due to take part in the semi-final of this year’s national contest.

Her provocative photographs featuring her in scantily clad bikinis and lingerie have provoked a barrage of insults and threats against her on social media for dishonouring Islam.

“Insults and threats don’t hurt me,” she told La Tribuna di Treviso newspaper.

“I will follow my own path. I have the total support of my family and my boyfriend Christian who uses social media to defend me.”

El Brinis says she was raised Muslim but is a non-practising Muslim.

“Everyone is free to choose and follow their religion in their own way,” she said in an interview. “I am aware that there are more conservative people who might think that I am mistaken about what I do.

“But honestly that doesn’t interest me because I have my family’s support and that is enough for me.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150824/muslim-model-defies-insults-to-pursue-miss-italy-dream

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:34:36 AM

The real question is, Why do Muslims hate Islam without even knowing it?

If Muslims didn't hate Islam, they would follow the violence directives like ISIS does.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:49:28 AM

Islamic Fundamentalists Threaten Muslim-Born Model For Entering Miss Italy Beauty Pageant…

A young model of Moroccan origin is determined to ignore insults and threats she has received on social media and pursue her dream of becoming Miss Italy.

Ahlam El Brinis, 20, was born in Padua to Moroccan parents and has been selected for the semi-final of the Miss Italy beauty contest, which will take place in the coastal town of Jesolo on September 20th.

She lives in Montebelluna near Treviso.

“I would like to keep religion out of Miss Italy,” she told Italian media.

“Miss Italy is a beauty contest, religion doesn’t enter into it and I don’t want everything focused on that.”

El Brinis was selected for the title of Miss Elegance for the north-east region of Friuli Venezia Giulia and is due to take part in the semi-final of this year’s national contest.

Her provocative photographs featuring her in scantily clad bikinis and lingerie have provoked a barrage of insults and threats against her on social media for dishonouring Islam.

“Insults and threats don’t hurt me,” she told La Tribuna di Treviso newspaper.

“I will follow my own path. I have the total support of my family and my boyfriend Christian who uses social media to defend me.”

El Brinis says she was raised Muslim but is a non-practising Muslim.

“Everyone is free to choose and follow their religion in their own way,” she said in an interview. “I am aware that there are more conservative people who might think that I am mistaken about what I do.

“But honestly that doesn’t interest me because I have my family’s support and that is enough for me.

http://www.thelocal.it/20150824/muslim-model-defies-insults-to-pursue-miss-italy-dream

I hope she wins and continues speaking her mind.
alone bird

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:27:59 AM

Islam is a religion of piece!!!!! and hate those peoples who r corrupted and cruels!!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:59:34 AM

Islam is a religion of piece!!!!! and hate those peoples who r corrupted and cruels!!!!

This would be nice. This would be a wonderful thing. Peace is wonderful.

But the religious writings of Islam give directives to Muslims to be violent conquerors of the world for Islam. Much twisting of the Islamic writings is necessary to bring peace out of them in the face of the directives to do violence.

People like ISIS are better Muslims because they do the violence as well as the peace written in the Islamic writings.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gayu08

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:55:36 AM

Its just because it is a religion which refuses to move along with time. They still want to live in the same old world of gypsy civilization where they could wage war and capture cattle slaves and women. All the other religions have moved out along with time the Christians Jews Buddhists even the Hindus considered to be much older organized religion. But not Muslims the basic issue is that they cannot co exist with any other faith. They cannot tolerate any other religion where other religions can. They want to enforce that Allah is the only God and force everyone to believe in him. Belief is not brought by violence though.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:10:44 PM

Its just because it is a religion which refuses to move along with time. They still want to live in the same old world of gypsy civilization where they could wage war and capture cattle slaves and women. All the other religions have moved out along with time the Christians Jews Buddhists even the Hindus considered to be much older organized religion. But not Muslims the basic issue is that they cannot co exist with any other faith. They cannot tolerate any other religion where other religions can. They want to enforce that Allah is the only God and force everyone to believe in him. Belief is not brought by violence though.

Muslims are pretty smart. Yet in this one way they are not smart at all. Four wives and a concubine.

One of the words for "wife" in Spanish is "esposa."

You make Spanish words plural like you make English words plural... by adding an "s" to the end of the word.

Therefore, to make "esposa" plural, you simply add an "s" to the end, right? But "esposas" doesn't mean "wives." It means handcuffs or shackles.

When Islam conquered Spain for a short period of time several hundred years ago, the Spanish (who are smarter than the Muslims) figured out what the 4 wives thing was all about.

Cheesy

gayu08

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

I do differ a bit in that view though. As mostly Muslims never treat their wives as how Spanish or any other people do. A classic example is the case listed in the beginning of this page that a dad gets to decide whether a rescue worker can touch his daughter or not even though she is drowning!!! Women are treated as semi human beings just like articles instruments or pets who re owned. The Man husband or father is the owner of them not just a relative partner or guardian like in all our lives. So wat difference does it make whether you own 4 sheep or 40 its only profit as they are just things and don't have any authority or option to decide or live as they want or even express. So they are still smart by getting wat they want in the way they want. I am sure Spanish men respect the women in their lives umpteen times more that's why the word of 4 wives means handcuffs and not something else fancy  Grin
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:47:38 PM

How can someone in "piece" be full of hate?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:48:48 PM

I do differ a bit in that view though. As mostly Muslims never treat their wives as how Spanish or any other people do. A classic example is the case listed in the beginning of this page that a dad gets to decide whether a rescue worker can touch his daughter or not even though she is drowning!!! Women are treated as semi human beings just like articles instruments or pets who re owned. The Man husband or father is the owner of them not just a relative partner or guardian like in all our lives. So wat difference does it make whether you own 4 sheep or 40 its only profit as they are just things and don't have any authority or option to decide or live as they want or even express. So they are still smart by getting wat they want in the way they want. I am sure Spanish men respect the women in their lives umpteen times more that's why the word of 4 wives means handcuffs and not something else fancy  Grin

While this is technically true about Muslims, it is not always actually true... at least not as strongly and directly as you have stated it. Many Muslim men respect their wives, and almost treat them as a queen in their households, just as many Spaniards do.

A man who has a wife, and wants her as a real wife, must respect her in some ways. If he doesn't, he doesn't really respect himself. Or else he doesn't know what life is about.

Smiley

valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:51:31 PM

I'm a muslim, do i hate people or other region? of course no. In my family there are several Islamic, Catholic, Protestant. We respect each other despite our different religions.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:22:44 PM

I'm a muslim, do i hate people or other region? of course no. In my family there are several Islamic, Catholic, Protestant. We respect each other despite our different religions.

Most of the example I bring are not people from other religions... I understand if you haven't been through all the posts. It is a big thread. One example is post #2, or post #2336...

Smiley

andysbizz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:35:17 PM

Don't put all muslims on one stage. Undecided
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:39:42 PM

Don't put all muslims on one stage. Undecided

EXACTLY! Ahlam El Brinis agrees with you...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg12234119#msg12234119

Cool

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:09:02 PM

Most of the example I bring are not people from other religions... I understand if you haven't been through all the posts. It is a big thread. One example is post #2, or post #2336...

Smiley

I commented on both posts. Post #2 was more like a revenge. Then, they made it as an Islamic thing which of course is not. And, post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.

gayu08

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:53:44 PM

Sorry if I did hurt your feelings guys. But I really could not relate to the sort of things that we get to read. It surely does not include good things as you all know. I am not a follower of Islam but I personally do not have anything against any Muslim. I do believe that even Islam is a path to reach god just like any other religion however I feel at least there are a good amount of followers who prefer a bit extremist ideas and  certainly that gets the highlighted more than the peace loving people. As an outsider that is what brings us to a judgment. Am not saying All Muslims are like that but a lot of instances makes us think that way. Again apologies if I made it sound too harsh
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

Islam is a religion that can be interpreted in a variety of ways because of how its basic documents are written. Islam is written in ways that seem to command violence and hate. At the same time, Islam is written in other places that seem to command peace and love.
gayu08

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:26:48 PM

I agree however what makes the face of a religion. The followers their practices undoubtedly that's a non follower will see a religion and in today's world definitely bad things get blown up than good. That is the whole point of thus prejudice though all Muslims are not people with wrong view or thoughts the violence and extremism that is been followed by the lesser half people gets more attention and that too they ensure that they make their religion as their mascot and base reason for all their deeds.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:02:48 PM

Smiley
....post #2336 was about father not letting others to rescue his daughter. I suspect it was an Islamic thing too. Because father could have rescued her and in Islam, there is no rule preventing others from rescuing her. Al though, men can't see or touch women, there are certain situations where it is allowed and education & medical treatment are two of those.

Well, Zakir, I do not think this is correct.  I know you are TECHNICALLY correct, but for an average Muslim - let's say one that's not too smart, reads almost nothing, but who strictly tries to be righteous - I can see how he would make this error.

Then you have to deal with the cultural reality - that nobody protested his insane actions - that nobody went out to save the girl regardless of the nutcase carrying on.

There's about fourteen problems in that story, related to Islamic culture and Islam.  You know what?  If I'd been there, I would have gone out and saved the girl, beating the dad senseless if that was required, and being totally scared about what might have happened afterwards.

Probably best outcome would have been time spent in some total shithole of a jail.

Way different than being praised as a hero who saved someone's life, isn't it?

How about that.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: