Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:37:11 AM

[ size=15pt]Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding[/size]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/YqpFUhz.png[/img]

A big lie. She was not sentenced to death or imprisoned for drinking from a Muslim's cup but for insulting prophet.

Clearly the Holy Qur’an does not even remotely hint at the death sentence for those blaspheming against it or Islam. Unfortunately, the behaviour of extremists groups claiming to be Muslims, and the introduction of so-called Shariah law in Muslim countries, has led the media to pointing fingers at the religion of Islam in general. However, neither those extremist groups nor those Muslim governments practise the true and real Islamic teachings. In Pakistan, for example, several sections of its Criminal Code comprise its blasphemy laws. Blasphemy merits the death penalty under Section 295C of the Pakistan Penal Code:

Use of derogatory remarks etc. in respect of the Holy Prophet[saw]: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine.

* Above lines from internet.

---

6:108 - “Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.”

15:95 - “For sufficient are We unto thee against those who scoff”

33:48 - “And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and heed not their annoyances, but put thy Trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.”

4:140 - “Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell”

Also see https://www.alislam.org/egazette/articles/Punishment-of-blasphemy.pdf. Some verses are incorrectly numbered in that PDF, please ignore it.

Muslim killing in Burma and Muslim killing in Palestine..What is This ?? Is this right ?? Your religion gives you instruction to kill innocent people..??

https://www.google.com/search?q=muslim+killings+in+burma&client=opera&biw=1366&bih=659&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D8KTVbP5OsuasAH-nZnwDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Burma

That is right ?? Answer me ??

To be fair, it is good not to compare things every time. Most people won't be satisfied with "comparisons".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:37:59 AM

Sensible means that womens are not strong as man.It doesnot mean that womens have less right then man. I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful Smiley

The word "sensible" is used wrongly, your translator failed with this word.

I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful

This is your personal belief and sure I get this point.

You are wrong.

My dictionary is failed to give the meaning of Sensible. Now you tell me  what's your dictionary give the answer of Sensible ??
And also tell me what's your religion did for womens right ??
Im always wrong because truth is bitter Tongue
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:20:02 PM

Islam has based its teachings on the irrefutable basis that all human beings are not equal as far as their physical attributes are concerned,

So why doesn't it base the value of human beings to perform certain tasks on their actual ability to perform certain tasks and not, as it does, on their gender?

There are women who are stronger and fitter than many men.

There are men who are better a being a parent than many women.

. . .and so on.

Gender is not a measure of capabilities outside those that are biologically obvious, so why create sociofamilial rules which are based primarily on gender?

Why is there a need to have men and women equal? Is equality between men and women a stigma for society or something else?

In your religion men and womens are equal??? If yes then give me one quote from your holy book . IF you have a Book and you believe on the Book.

Womens witness is less power beacuse women are not so much sensible.

"Sensible". Does that mean what they experience as LIFE is not the same as men? They cannot taste the same fruit as men do? They cannot smell the same flower as men do? They cannot appreciate the sound of a river when it flows down to a gentle cascade as men do?

Sensible means that womens are not strong as man.It doesnot mean that womens have less right then man. I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful Smiley

If you are a female soldier, or a woman working on a oil rig in the northern sea... I understand the concept of physical differences between a man and a woman. I do not understand how there is a difference between a man and a woman as far as understanding a contract, writing a contract, witnessing a crime... But you say a woman has some kind of a "sensible" gene that keeps her from being equal to a man regarding paperwork...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:27:58 PM

Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding

Muslim killing in Burma and Muslim killing in Palestine..What is This ?? Is this right ?? Your religion gives you instruction to kill innocent people..??

https://www.google.com/search?q=muslim+killings+in+burma&client=opera&biw=1366&bih=659&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D8KTVbP5OsuasAH-nZnwDQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAw

Muslims are killed in burma by buddhists... Does that tragic situation gives the right to pakistanis to kill this christian woman because she was accused of drinking in a cup belonging to a muslim?

How about forgive that christian woman to prove to the world muslims are better than buddhists... That could be a beautiful response to an already sad situation don't you think?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:30:49 PM

The word "sensible" is used wrongly, your translator failed with this word.

I just told that womens are not strong in making decision and in other cases as man. IF you got my point then i ll be thankful

This is your personal belief and sure I get this point.

You are wrong.

My dictionary is failed to give the meaning of Sensible. Now you tell me  what's your dictionary give the answer of Sensible ??
And also tell me what's your religion did for womens right ??
Im always wrong because truth is bitter Tongue

Sensible means simply 'capable of being sensed,' which would mean by way of one of the five senses.  It's seldom seen today, the case where I see it commonly is reference to temperature and thermomenters.  The "Sensible temperature" has specific meaning, as "latent heat" and "sensible heat" have meanings.

As for character, "She was a sensible woman" would mean she had sense, or had good judgement.

having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment:
a sensible young woman.
cognizant; keenly aware (usually followed by of):
sensible of his fault.
significant in quantity, magnitude, etc.; considerable; appreciable:
a sensible reduction in price.
capable of being perceived by the senses; material:
the sensible universe.
capable of feeling or perceiving, as organs or parts of the body.
perceptible to the mind.
conscious:
The patient was speechless but still sensible.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:31:51 PM

Islam has based its teachings on the irrefutable basis that all human beings are not equal as far as their physical attributes are concerned,

So why doesn't it base the value of human beings to perform certain tasks on their actual ability to perform certain tasks and not, as it does, on their gender?

. . .and so on.

Gender is not a measure of capabilities outside those that are biologically obvious, so why create sociofamilial rules which are based primarily on gender?

Why is there a need to have men and women equal? Is equality between men and women a stigma for society or something else?

Seriously? You are asking why all human beings should be treated as equally valid, irrespective of gender?

What possible reasoning could you cite to declare male homo-sapiens to be 'superior' in such a ways as to render their continued male privilege in general culture justifiable?

Remember, gender is not a measure of capability. Unless, of course, you're one of these dumbasses posting here declaring women to be inferior of mind to men while completely ignoring the plethora of female accomplishments that the poster could only dream of achieving themselves.

Are you sure I am the one defending the idea a woman cannot be an equal to a man in this thread?

Cool

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 05:02:46 PM

If you are a female soldier, or a woman working on a oil rig in the northern sea... I understand the concept of physical differences between a man and a woman. I do not understand how there is a difference between a man and a woman as far as understanding a contract, writing a contract, witnessing a crime... But you say a woman has some kind of a "sensible" gene that keeps her from being equal to a man regarding paperwork...

In general, women make decisions in a more emotive level than men which is a problem.

Muslims are killed in burma by buddhists... Does that tragic situation gives the right to pakistanis to kill this christian woman because she was accused of drinking in a cup belonging to a muslim?

How about forgive that christian woman to prove to the world muslims are better than buddhists... That could be a beautiful response to an already sad situation don't you think?

Saying again. She was not imprisoned for drinking from Muslim's cup but for insulting prophet and there is no clear rule for killing a person for blasphemy.

[ size=15pt]Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding[/size]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/YqpFUhz.png[/img]

A big lie. She was not sentenced to death or imprisoned for drinking from a Muslim's cup but for insulting prophet.

Clearly the Holy Qur’an does not even remotely hint at the death sentence for those blaspheming against it or Islam. Unfortunately, the behaviour of extremists groups claiming to be Muslims, and the introduction of so-called Shariah law in Muslim countries, has led the media to pointing fingers at the religion of Islam in general. However, neither those extremist groups nor those Muslim governments practise the true and real Islamic teachings. In Pakistan, for example, several sections of its Criminal Code comprise its blasphemy laws. Blasphemy merits the death penalty under Section 295C of the Pakistan Penal Code:

Use of derogatory remarks etc. in respect of the Holy Prophet[saw]: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine.

* Above lines from internet.

---

6:108 - “Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.”

15:95 - “For sufficient are We unto thee against those who scoff”

33:48 - “And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and heed not their annoyances, but put thy Trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.”

4:140 - “Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell”

Also see https://www.alislam.org/egazette/articles/Punishment-of-blasphemy.pdf. Some verses are incorrectly numbered in that PDF, please ignore it.

To be fair, it is good not to compare things every time. Most people won't be satisfied with "comparisons".

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:15:20 PM

In general, women make decisions in a more emotive level than men which is a problem.

Well, that's certainly an interesting justification of treating them like slaves and cattle.

Reminds me of a blond girl joke.

Sally and Trish were walking on the beach.  Suddenly Sally said "Look at those dead birds!"
Trish looked up in the sky left and right, then puzzled, asked "Where?"

Now you see, that's a JOKE.  It's not REAL.

Get it?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:19:36 PM

Well, that's certainly an interesting justification of treating them like slaves and cattle.

Reminds me of a blond girl joke.

Sally and Trish were walking on the beach.  Suddenly Sally said "Look at those dead birds!"
Trish looked up in the sky left and right, then puzzled, asked "Where?"

Now you see, that's a JOKE.  It's not REAL.

Get it?

I am not sure if blonde jokes are acceptable under sharia law...

Cool

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

. . .and so on.

In your religion men and womens are equal??? If yes then give me one quote from your holy book . IF you have a Book and you believe on the Book.

"Sensible". Does that mean what they experience as LIFE is not the same as men? They cannot taste the same fruit as men do? They cannot smell the same flower as men do? They cannot appreciate the sound of a river when it flows down to a gentle cascade as men do?

Wow great !! Salute to your thinking where you want mens are superior then women as you said in above statement where i said then you have a problem..Clap for you !! Tongue
You accept or not there are difference between men and women. men are physically and mentally strong then womens..It doesnot mean womens have no mind or all that.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:27:33 PM

. . .and so on.

Wow great !! Salute to your thinking where you want mens are superior then women as you said in above statement where i said then you have a problem..Clap for you !! Tongue
You accept or not there are difference between men and women. men are physically and mentally strong then womens..It doesnot mean womens have no mind or all that.

Is there any hope for you that a woman, any woman can be as strong mentally as a man?

I thought that christian woman (I posted earlier) has a pretty strong will. Still alive. I can't even imagine the kind of abuse she has been through. She is bleeding. Slowly dying.

In her mind at least, she is still standing...

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:33:08 PM

Christian woman sentenced to death for 'drinking from Muslim water cup' in Pakistan may not live to face execution after five years' imprisonment has left her with intestinal bleeding

Who killed this lady was not did good and he act against lSlam. If this news is correct and kill her on the basis of sharing cup..
Don't you think that muslims are also Humans.?? Muslims killing in Burma and Palestine and in so many areas of the world Isn't wrong ??
What will you say on killing of Muslims ??
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:37:44 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 11:48:10 PM by CoinFoxs

. . .and so on.

Is there any hope for you that a woman, any woman can be as strong mentally as a man?

I thought that christian woman (I posted earlier) has a pretty strong will. Still alive. I can't even imagine the kind of abuse she has been through. She is bleeding. Slowly dying.

Yes obviously Yes but we are talking about general..Don't you think mens are stronger then women ??
I condemn that women, If this news is true then this is condemnable and this is wrong and against Islam. Islam doesn't allow to kill non Muslims for no reason.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:04:07 AM

. . .and so on.

Yes obviously Yes but we are talking about general..Don't you think mens are stronger then women ??
I condemn that women, If this news is true then this is condemnable and this is wrong and against Islam. Islam doesn't allow to kill non Muslims for no reason.

And this is the problem right there. Imam bruce lee said that article was wrong because she was not going to be killed because of a cup of water but because she insulted your prophet. So it is wrong to kill because of a cup of water but it right IF the story of that insult is real. People used to accused women of being witches and be burned alive with no proofs. It took a long time but people realized there must be a better way to find what is true and what is not.

She is a woman. Already the value of her speech is not as valuable, sensible as a man (that is not my position). How many people saw her do it?

she is a christian. Well... No hope.

Regarding burma, I've read what you said and my answer to you was that this pakistani christian woman cannot be held responsible for all the crimes committed in the world against muslims, including by other religions than hers.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:16:34 AM

. . .and so on.

And this is the problem right there. Imam bruce lee said that article was wrong because she was not going to be killed because of a cup of water but because she insulted your prophet. So it is wrong to kill because of a cup of water but it right IF the story of that insult is real. People used to accused women of being witches and be burned alive with no proofs. It took a long time but people realized there must be a better way to find what is true and what is not.

She is a woman. Already the value of her speech is not as valuable, sensible as a man (that is not my position). How many people saw her do it?

she is a christian. Well... No hope.

Regarding burma, I've read what you said and my answer to you was that this pakistani christian woman cannot be held responsible for all the crimes committed in the world against muslims, including by other religions than hers.

If she insulted my Prophet (PBUH) then this is a big reason for me and killing is no wrong. Islam forbid us not to kill non muslims but when the non muslims attack you or insulted your Prophet (PBUH)  then fight against them.
You didn't get my point. You relate christian women case with Burma's Muslim killing. But i want you to know that muslims are also humans. If you raise voice for killing of one women then you must raise voice for thousands of muslims killing in burma. It doen't matter they are muslims.
Got my point ??
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

I believe men and women are equal when facing the laws and all opportunities in life.

Got my point?

Cool

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:42:32 AM

I believe men and women are equal when facing the laws and all opportunities in life.

Got my point?

Cool

I got your point but you didn't got my point Tongue Lol
Mens and womens are equal Whoever does righteous acts, whether male or female, while he is a believer, verily, to him We will give a good life, and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do.)

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:26:03 AM

You guys are debating over Islam on web sources?
Why don't you learn Arabic and go read the Qur-an?
Im ready to debate on the basis of Quran but he is non muslim and he dont know a single word about Quran. If he know then he didnt debate here..
And if He  happy with debate on the basis of internet sources.. Im still there...
"... Debate here" as you say is my house. I welcome you to debate on the thread I have created...

Cool

I am ready to debate the question "Did Mohammed split the Moon?" and willing to take the position "This is a myth, it did not happen."

. . .and so on.

There is no need to quote from a Book to defend this basic question.  In fact that is a wrong approach, for you to pose the issue based on what "your book" says, asking others to defend the opposite position, based on what "their book" says.

Remember, this is a forum with world wide participants, with many, many different viewpoints.  For example, I defend a position from first premises. Others do it from science, medical or historical views.  And yes, still others will use their favorite Book.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 208:
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
The people of Mecca asked Allah's Prophet (SAW) to show them a miracle. So He (SAW) showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain.
He also told me that this is confirmed in the Quran:

"The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two]." 54:1

Muhammad (SAW) split moon into two pieces....It is proved by Quran Please read the Above Verse.....Thank you Smiley
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:37:46 AM

There are some crazy people at this forum.

Islam is a religion and as such completely unable to hate, love or even believe in itself. I hope it is not needed but the same goes for Christianity.

Muslims are believers in islam. They can hate and love just as Christians are able to.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:18:51 AM

If she insulted my Prophet (PBUH) then this is a big reason for me and killing is no wrong. Islam forbid us not to kill non muslims but when the non muslims attack you or insulted your Prophet (PBUH)  then fight against them.
Hello, Charlie Hebro.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: