Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 01:54:05 PM

Thank you, BADecker. By the way, correcting another mistake:

=snip=
4. the Prophet, Muhammad, the founder of Islam.
 =snip=

Muhammad(PBUH) isn't founder of Islam. Neither is Jesus(PBUH), Moses(PBUH) founder of that religion. They were messengers. Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:39:51 PM

Old And Busted: Malaysian PM Urges Muslims Before U.N. To Be “Moderate”. New And Hot: PM’s Party Now Supports Law Stoning Adulterers…

Six months after Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak stood before the United Nations and urged Muslims worldwide to be moderate in their religion, members of his own party are supporting a law that punishes adulterers with death and thieves with amputation.

Lawmakers from Mr Najib’s United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) joined the opposition Parti Islam se-Malaysia (PAS) to pass Islamic criminal law, or hudud, in the opposition-held state of Kelantan.

The move has drawn criticism from other parties in their respective coalitions, while human rights groups say it’s an unconstitutional step for secular Malaysia. […]

“There will be a lot of double speak within UMNO because I think by and large, they don’t want hudud but they can’t say it openly,” said Fui K. Soong, a director at the Centre for Strategic Engagement in Kuala Lumpur.

“The conservatives and radicals within his party are the ones who’ll make some noise but Najib will still need to take a firmer stance and say the country is not ready for that.”

Islam is recognised as the official religion of Malaysia, which Mr Najib describes as a “moderate” Islamic nation, and non-Muslims have the right to choose and practice their own faith.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysian-parties-chase-islamic-vote-with-death-by-stoning-law-20150322-1m575t.html

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:43:31 PM

But the Book of Mormon went direct from the prophet's pen to the printing press.

LOL    Yeah, "direct" by way  of alien tablets, then hat.  Seriously, isn't it easier to google and learn than it is to spout ignorance on everything?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:11:35 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 04:27:09 PM by Spendulus

But the Book of Mormon went direct from the prophet's pen to the printing press.

LOL    Yeah, "direct" by way  of alien tablets, then hat.  Seriously, isn't it easier to google and learn than it is to spout ignorance on everything?
hmmm....I am familiar with those stories.

Not that I BELIEVE anything Joseph Smith said or alleged, but his words or if you like, the words he was a messenger of, (BLAH BLAH BLAH)...

Just pointing out that this is a solid rebuttal of Zahir's assertion that Mohammed is the most credible because of the document tracking system his follows had in recording his words (or whatever the specifics are of that).  Obviously Prophet --> Printing Press trumps a succession of manual scribes, lol...

If Prophet XYZ's words were encoded with a digital cryptographic signature, then yes, we could be certain that a particular text was exactly as written down originally.  Otherwise, no.

But the Book of Mormon went direct from the prophet's pen to the printing press.  You do not have that level of certainty that Mohammed's words were not altered.

And although the words of Jesus can be said to have "been altered," the New Testament provides four versions of the story.  

So you really do not have a point here that's logically sustainable.  Might as well stop repeating it.

He isn't a prophet.
Fifteen million people claim otherwise.

If Qur'an was altered, you can see mistakes in it, human errors. But there is no errors.
Although those who wrote this website are biased against Islam, I am sure that of the more than 1000 errors they have found, at least one or two are valid.

http://www.1000mistakes.com
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:30:20 PM

It's probably our fault as a whole for not keeping the Middle East updated with the rest of the world. It's a shame many middle eastern countries did/do not have any access to references or any education that would have helped develop their ways of thinking. In such a backwards society of a backwards culture, it's not a suprise that people are walking into shops and buildings with bombs strapped to their chests. Seriously, it's a supirse we've waited this long to do something. There needs to be a radical social change in the middle east. Kill off the threats of those who oppose intervention and flood the middle east with textbooks and education from multiple perspectives from multiple countries from around the world. Teach them about freedoms, teach them about rights teach them about love qnd humanity. Help build pathways to the internet so more people can access information online. The more educated they are about the world around them, the less terrorists will become of the children in the middle east.

+1. The problem is the "head" of the terrorist team. They won't reveal themselves and they contact other people by telling a person. They brainwash kids and twist thing according to their need.

The way they brainwash and inject false knowledge is harder but smoother than the knowledge we could give. Only way to help them is to identify the "head" of the group but isn't easy because of Sleeper Cells.
This I agree with 100%.

We have much of the same problem in the USA with brainwashing and injection of false knowledge by liberal and far left groups, often funded by sources outside the USA.  But they are not murderers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:37:31 PM

I would respect more, the man or women who stood between the person who was going to be stoned, and the crowd, than anyone who said a bunch of things in efforts to convince people of this or that, regardless of what book they base their thinking on.  They would be people standing idly by while a great injustice occurred.

Because of that punishment, people started to avoid "committing adultery". It may seem a bit harsh but a fee strong rules can make this better. As my native language isn't English, I don't know how to explain correctly! Sad

Both you and BADecker are not righteous, but self righteous.  I am not willing to suppose that in one case, it is due to the teachings of a religion and in the other it is a basic personality attribute.  Most likely it is simply the personalities.

This is not really good.

Odd, really that it would be the likes of me, an atheist to be saying such things.  If it comes to the point that an atheist feels obliged to an extent, to lecture devout Christians and devout Muslims on proper thinking and behavior, then so be it.

Smiley

Analysis.

Because of that punishment, people started to avoid "committing adultery".   Were this true, then we should bring back the punishments of drawing and quartering, the rack, the Iron Maiden, the cutting out of tongues, tarring and feathering, and all other atrocities of the past.
Clearly this is nonsense.

This post is evidence that atheism is really man making himself out to be God. If man wasn't so bold as to say that God didn't exist, then he might possibly be acknowledging that God did exist. In such a case, he would not be placing himself on the pedestal as God.

When an atheist says that there is no God, he is lying. Why? He doesn't have enough knowledge to say for sure that there is no God. Yet he is making himself out to be God by making such an assertion that he is not qualified to make, that God doesn't exist.

Lying atheists.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:41:25 PM

I would respect more, the man or women who stood between the person who was going to be stoned, and the crowd, than anyone who said a bunch of things in efforts to convince people of this or that, regardless of what book they base their thinking on.  They would be people standing idly by while a great injustice occurred.

Because of that punishment, people started to avoid "committing adultery". It may seem a bit harsh but a fee strong rules can make this better. As my native language isn't English, I don't know how to explain correctly! Sad

Both you and BADecker are not righteous, but self righteous.  I am not willing to suppose that in one case, it is due to the teachings of a religion and in the other it is a basic personality attribute.  Most likely it is simply the personalities.

This is not really good.

Odd, really that it would be the likes of me, an atheist to be saying such things.  If it comes to the point that an atheist feels obliged to an extent, to lecture devout Christians and devout Muslims on proper thinking and behavior, then so be it.

Smiley

Analysis.

Because of that punishment, people started to avoid "committing adultery".  Were this true, then we should bring back the punishments of drawing and quartering, the rack, the Iron Maiden, the cutting out of tongues, tarring and feathering, and all other atrocities of the past.

This post is evidence that atheism is really man making himself out to be God. If man wasn't so bold as to say that God didn't exist, then he might possibly be acknowledging that God did exist. In such a case, he would not be placing himself on the pedestal as God.

When an atheist says that there is no God, he is lying. Why? He doesn't have enough knowledge to say for sure that there is no God. Yet he is making himself out to be God by making such an assertion that he is not qualified to make, that God doesn't exist.

Lying atheists.

Smiley

Suit yourself.  

Both you and BADecker are not righteous, but self righteous.  I am not willing to suppose that in one case, it is due to the teachings of a religion and in the other it is a basic personality attribute.  Most likely it is simply the personalities.  This is not really good.  Odd, really that it would be the likes of me, an atheist to be saying such things.

I am only reflecting on you and Zahir's respective attitudes.  What am I to call it but "self righteous?" Both of you are certain you are right, and I just watch your discussion objectively, because I am not involved with it.

Hey, like noted, it does seem odd.

Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:55:14 PM

This is not really good.

Smiley

Analysis.

Because of that punishment, people started to avoid "committing adultery".  Were this true, then we should bring back the punishments of drawing and quartering, the rack, the Iron Maiden, the cutting out of tongues, tarring and feathering, and all other atrocities of the past.

Lying atheists.

Smiley

Suit yourself.  

Both you and BADecker are not righteous, but self righteous.  I am not willing to suppose that in one case, it is due to the teachings of a religion and in the other it is a basic personality attribute.  Most likely it is simply the personalities.  This is not really good.  Odd, really that it would be the likes of me, an atheist to be saying such things.

I am only reflecting on you and Zahir's respective attitudes.  What am I to call it but "self righteous?" Both of you are certain you are right, and I just watch your discussion objectively, because I am not involved with it.

Smiley

Well, what can you expect? Atheists, just to be atheists, especially in front of all the evidence presented here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, gotta be kinda odd just to be atheists.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:25:34 PM

Well, what can you expect? Atheists, just to be atheists, especially in front of all the evidence presented here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, gotta be kinda odd just to be atheists.

Smiley

Oh, you've quietly downgraded your spam link from "proof" to  just "evidence" now have we. Cheesy
Thought you'd slip that passed us without anyone noticing did ya. LOL.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:23:51 PM

This is not really good.

Smiley

Analysis.

Lying atheists.

Smiley

Suit yourself.  

Smiley

Smiley
Not saying there are not a good percentage of self righteous atheists, either.

There certainly are...
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:41:23 AM

find me a word that says to spread violence in the Quraan and i will stop believing in it Smiley beware there are many false Quraan online. go to a mosque find the Quraan and show me a picture where it says to SPREAD violence Smiley

If you read Kuran it says you can kill people for cihad multiple times. Are you sure you read it?

if you read it properly it just said : if someone is attacking you, defend yourself.

it never said that if someone is not muslim, kill him, this is pure media based bullcrap.

the first jihad is the jihad of ownself. no anger, no ego. THAT is jihad. not what your media people tells you

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:44:46 AM

If you read Kuran it says you can kill people for cihad multiple times. Are you sure you read it?

I already told here that Jihad is being misinterpreted. It's actual meaning is "to become good believer". Also, may I know the verses please?

Sure:
http://meal.ihya.org/kurandan-ayetler/kuranda-gecen-cihad-ile-ilgili-ayetler.html
http://www.islam-tr.com/forum/konu/cihad-ile-ilgili-ayetler.4330/
http://ateizmvedin.com/kuranda-cihad-ve-savas-kavrami/

http://quran.com/2/190
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

http://quran.com/2/194
[Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

http://quran.com/2/216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

http://quran.com/2/218
Indeed, those who have believed and those who have emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah - those expect the mercy of Allah . And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

And so on...

hahahahahaha that is violence for you?
its DEFENDING.
even if you DID NOT take the full context of the chapter. the lines you posted is all about defense!!

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:46:13 AM

find me a word that says to spread violence in the Quraan and i will stop believing in it Smiley beware there are many false Quraan online. go to a mosque find the Quraan and show me a picture where it says to SPREAD violence Smiley

+100. Straight to the point. I like you! Smiley

It's funny how MZ reply everybody here but me. Smiley

Huh

Indeed Allah will open the path of those who makes the effort themselves  Wink

thank you brother Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:07:28 AM

This is not really good.

Smiley

Analysis.

Lying atheists.

Smiley

Suit yourself.  

Smiley

Smiley
Not saying there are not a good percentage of self righteous atheists, either.

There certainly are...

Surah 2 - Al Baqarah :

For those of you who ask for signs, have We not shown you enough already. Look around you, look at the stars, look at the sun, look at water, these are the signs for people of knowledge

to support my claim from an unaltered book for over 1400 years back.

http://starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/StarChild/questions/question14.html

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/09/08/ten-things-you-dont-know-about-the-earth/#.VRJN6vyUe6M

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2012/09/18/how-the-earth-moves-and-how-do-we-know/

if you so say the Quraan took from the Bible. you should know that the First Bible does not exists. you have millions of versions of the Bible. and in the Bible written in Hebrew  which was the language it was written in the beginning, ,
there is no Caps letter. which makes it this way..

Jesus never said he was Son of God. but son of God. which totally change the meaning of everything. he never CLAIMED to be Son of God. and we all humans ARE son of God.

from reading the Quraan and understanding facts, al-Khwarizmi, who founded the discipline of al-jabr, discovered algebra. so you all who are nowadays using technology, should at least give a minimum of Respect to the Holy Book despite your Religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRw25KZG0vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcocSZnk1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzLQluUy7Q

if anyone else want to debate. please  Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:10:37 AM

LOL    Yeah, "direct" by way  of alien tablets, then hat.  Seriously, isn't it easier to google and learn than it is to spout ignorance on everything?
hmmm....I am familiar with those stories.

Not that I BELIEVE anything Joseph Smith said or alleged, but his words or if you like, the words he was a messenger of, (BLAH BLAH BLAH)...

Just pointing out that this is a solid rebuttal of Zahir's assertion that Mohammed is the most credible because of the document tracking system his follows had in recording his words (or whatever the specifics are of that).  Obviously Prophet --> Printing Press trumps a succession of manual scribes, lol...

If Prophet XYZ's words were encoded with a digital cryptographic signature, then yes, we could be certain that a particular text was exactly as written down originally.  Otherwise, no.

But the Book of Mormon went direct from the prophet's pen to the printing press.  You do not have that level of certainty that Mohammed's words were not altered.

And although the words of Jesus can be said to have "been altered," the New Testament provides four versions of the story.  

So you really do not have a point here that's logically sustainable.  Might as well stop repeating it.

He isn't a prophet.
Fifteen million people claim otherwise.

If Qur'an was altered, you can see mistakes in it, human errors. But there is no errors.
Although those who wrote this website are biased against Islam, I am sure that of the more than 1000 errors they have found, at least one or two are valid.

http://www.1000mistakes.com

if you PROMISE, you wont disrespect the book or walk on it like people do, or throw it in the dustbin. i will send you the Quraan with english translation. a physical book.
find the mistakes. and let me know

just pm me your full name and street address

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:23:57 AM

He will properbly burn it.. lol

Muhammed was a rapist and properbly a psycho.

Anyone could have written the book.

DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:39:14 PM

So, you're saying that the Holy Quran is written by human hands?
Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).
I wish one day all of you non-muslim will be shown the straight path.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:48:48 PM

Cant stop laughing 'cause you can see clearly that it's the word of Allah (God).

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:49:37 PM

And you are a muslim that is promoting gambling..
That is just fucking amazing.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

So you are also a member of ISIS and wish that every non muslim should have their head cut off and women should raped and killed.
And children set on fire for the fun of it.

Sick muslim fucks like ISIS and Muslims who wants non muslims to change the way they live to follow your ideals should be thrown on an island and then you can do what ever you want.

The book was written by a man, person, human a homosapien like you and I.
There is no god.

A real muslim don't kill a person and specially don't say "Bismillah" and after behead a person (trust me). It is really stupid that other people are thinking that muslim = killer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: