Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437349 times)
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:52:44 PM

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit. Together they are God. Apart, each of them is God. Yet only One God, not three Gods. Miracle.

It isn't mistake. Jesus isn't God. Don't avoid the truth and bump answered questions/statements under unanswered questions/statements.

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus died, arose again, and is alive now.

Jesus didn't die.

Mistake: doesn't express that Jesus made no mistakes... not even one... not even a little one.

I will have to take a look on it. Don't want to comment without reference. Smiley

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus lived and then died, He was taking the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live.

Shocked Why should Jesus take it? Jesus never died and even if you believe Jesus did, it was never for the sins of the people. Jesus was attacked because Romans understood Jesus is dangerous to them.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus arose from death, He was showing that He has power even over death.

Jesus didn't die.

Mistake: Doesn't express that the only way to Heaven is to accept the work that Jesus did for the forgiveness of wrongdoing.

At the time of Jesus, you go to heaven through Jesus. But... this is the time of another prophet. Jesus has told another prophet will come and you must believe in that prophet. Yet, you don't.

Jesus didn't for the sins of people.

Mistake: Doesn't point to the Bible as the only true Word of God.

Wrong! It tells Bible, Jew's holy books were true word of God but it is edited unlike Qur'an.

Lots of mistakes. The list goes on and on, including that the universe as we know it is not billions of years old, but is at absolute most only 25,000, but is probably only 6,000.

Smiley

Wrong. There is no mistakes because all the mistakes you pointed isn't mistakes, it is already solved. Smiley

Also jesus did'nt died he said believe in prophet there is last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) but you still refuses to believe ..

You christians knows all but dont have faith .
Even non-muslims read Quran to get answers if many difficulties .

However , a true christian is forgiven if he reads the right bible i mean not the edited one . The original one . Governments made changes in bible just about their rules there are many hundreads of changes madden in bible.
Bilble is not in its original position

Guide me Zakir bhi if i am wrong .
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 08:59:44 PM

It's not the religion that teaches a person to hate but it's the person who should be blamed. The person is inhuman if he/she commits any crime and no religion supports these activities. No religion teaches to HATE another religion/person.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:04:25 PM

However , a true christian is forgiven if he reads the right bible i mean not the edited one . The original one . Governments made changes in bible just about their rules there are many hundreads of changes madden in bible.

You are right except one. Government did made changes but IMHO priests twisted it a lot than government did. Many priests twisted the meaning instead of changing it. Sad

I always liked and believed in Zakir Naik's these words: "We(Muslims) are more Christian than the Christians themselves!"

I am afraid I don't have enough knowledge to do it.

geforcelover

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:06:32 PM

You are right except one. Government did made changes but IMHO priests twisted it a lot than government did. Many priests twisted the meaning instead of changing it. Sad

I always liked and believed in Zakir Naik's these words: "We(Muslims) are more Christian than the Christians themselves!"

I am afraid I don't have enough knowledge to do it.

Yea i was watching todays zakir naiks program and 18 non-muslims turned into muslims mashAllah
Netpyder

Activity: 196

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:05:48 AM

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit. Together they are God. Apart, each of them is God. Yet only One God, not three Gods. Miracle.

It isn't mistake. Jesus isn't God. Don't avoid the truth and bump answered questions/statements under unanswered questions/statements.

Mistake: Doesn't express that Jesus died, arose again, and is alive now.

Jesus didn't die.

Mistake: doesn't express that Jesus made no mistakes... not even one... not even a little one.

I will have to take a look on it. Don't want to comment without reference. Smiley

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus lived and then died, He was taking the punishment for the sins of all the people that ever lived and will live.

Shocked Why should Jesus take it? Jesus never died and even if you believe Jesus did, it was never for the sins of the people. Jesus was attacked because Romans understood Jesus is dangerous to them.

Mistake: Doesn't express that when Jesus arose from death, He was showing that He has power even over death.

Jesus didn't die.

Mistake: Doesn't express that the only way to Heaven is to accept the work that Jesus did for the forgiveness of wrongdoing.

At the time of Jesus, you go to heaven through Jesus. But... this is the time of another prophet. Jesus has told another prophet will come and you must believe in that prophet. Yet, you don't.

Jesus didn't for the sins of people.

Mistake: Doesn't point to the Bible as the only true Word of God.

Wrong! It tells Bible, Jew's holy books were true word of God but it is edited unlike Qur'an.

Lots of mistakes. The list goes on and on, including that the universe as we know it is not billions of years old, but is at absolute most only 25,000, but is probably only 6,000.

Smiley

Wrong. There is no mistakes because all the mistakes you pointed isn't mistakes, it is already solved. Smiley

Also jesus did'nt died he said believe in prophet there is last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) but you still refuses to believe ..

You christians knows all but dont have faith .
Even non-muslims read Quran to get answers if many difficulties .

i dont know about the government. but yes i know million of changes are made in the bible so that the book adapts to the generation. i mean how can you adapt a holy book to a certain generation.. but yes you are right about the changes

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:09:05 AM

Quote from: BADecker on March 28, 2015, 07:32:14 PM

i would love to look at that verse please

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:16:11 AM

agreed. no where did the Quraan say Jesus made mistakes. because he really did not make any mistake.
he did not die but was elevated to come back later.

do you know why in most sci-fi movies you see they show you a mosqito or a fly with a camera on it and it can really fly? because in reality it cannot be done, and they have been trying to prove that since decades ago.. now the question is why

Sahih International: And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.

they have been trying to prove the Quraan wrong for decades. that they can create the wings of a fly. but till now, they could not and wont be able to

Knowledge23

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:07:15 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

So many reason's why they hate other religious but just respect the only bad thing that they do was killing other people, like innocents and other religious group Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:04:02 AM

So many reason's why they hate other religious but just respect the only bad thing that they do was killing other people, like innocents and other religious group Smiley

Come to your main account. Smiley

=snip=
they have been trying to prove the Quraan wrong for decades. that they can create the wings of a fly. but till now, they could not and wont be able to

+10. They give excuses and answered statements not mistakes.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:14:54 AM

Come to your main account. Smiley

=snip=

+10. They give excuses and answered statements not mistakes.

yeps. i have been learning everything about my religion since was 4yr old. its not those guys who will teach me Islam.
like a wise man said : tell them 1,000,000 facts, they will believe. tell them ONE lie, everything you say becomes a lie

the metaphore explains that over centuries, prophets have been explaining and teaching. but the one lie that people will tell, they will be the truth and the truth will be the lie.

God will not open your eyes unless you want it yourself.

clear your hatred clear your misconceptions, open a Quraan and read, read in the name of Truth. then come back and tell me if you have seen a mistake, or a lie in the book.

the Book in itself is a reference to all mankind through various generations. it need not to adapt, but is a source of information and cure to all people who will want their soul to be cleared.

we muslims have committed sins over sins and will continue to, whereas when a non-muslim converts to Islam, all his sins will dissapear, from the moment he converts, he is like a baby, a new born. his wish will be granted provided it comes from the heart until he commits a sin. you guys dont know the chance you have.
sad...

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:12:18 PM

we muslims have committed sins over sins and will continue to, whereas when a non-muslim converts to Islam, all his sins will dissapear, from the moment he converts, he is like a baby, a new born. his wish will be granted provided it comes from the heart until he commits a sin. you guys dont know the chance you have.
sad...

The only sad thing about the whole affair is everyone thinks their religion is the true one (completely oblivious they might be wrong themselves) and everyone else that believes something else is wrong.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

sad...

The only sad thing about the whole affair is everyone thinks their religion is the true one (completely oblivious they might be wrong themselves) and everyone else that believes something else is wrong.

everybody is right unless they do something wrong. forget religion, just being human

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:12:31 PM

Religion, all of them, are not only oppressive, they are based on ancient, inaccurate teachings that have been abolished by science and by our lessons learned from the past that didn't work.
Humanity will eventually turn all man made religions extinct.
Because willful ignorance is no longer the accepted norm.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:16:38 PM

Religion, all of them, are not only oppressive, they are based on ancient, inaccurate teachings that have been abolished by science and by our lessons learned from the past that didn't work.

And yet scientists have no problem calling out Christians and make fun of them openly... But not muslims. How would you explain that norm scientifically?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:24:16 PM

agreed. no where did the Quraan say Jesus made mistakes. because he really did not make any mistake.
he did not die but was elevated to come back later.

do you know why in most sci-fi movies you see they show you a mosqito or a fly with a camera on it and it can really fly? because in reality it cannot be done, and they have been trying to prove that since decades ago.. now the question is why

Sahih International: And there is no creature on [or within] the earth or bird that flies with its wings except [that they are] communities like you. We have not neglected in the Register a thing. Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.

It's not that the Quran hasn't been proven wrong. It's simply that Muslims don't know or don't care that it is wrong.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:28:19 PM

The thing that we, the public, call science is not really science (according to the joint). It is a perception of science that is not real. Because of what our perception of science is, we have created out of science one of the biggest, most stupid religions of the modern world. It is way more stupid as a religion than any of the old religions. And we call it science, not knowing that it is not really science.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:33:55 PM

It's not that the Quran hasn't been proven wrong. It's simply that Muslims don't know or don't care that it is wrong.

Smiley
So your just speculating (or hoping) it's wrong, yet your talking like it is fact.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:38:54 PM

Smiley
So your just speculating (or hoping) it's wrong, yet your talking like it is fact.

And a good morning to you, Fluffer Overblow.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:04:33 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Yet another fallacy. A daily occurance.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 05:53:59 PM by irfan_pak10

Smiley

Smiley

Yet another fallacy. A daily occurance.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Just prove me only one verse of the Quran that is wrong or that you think its wrong. Quran is only the book in the world that is right and no one can change only one word in this book. Because ALLAH has taken the charge to safeguard this book.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: