Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:55:47 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

emmm 20% of my salary is only 25$ Sad

where do you live? usually in those place with low salary, the cost of living is low as well so the ratio will be about the same when you compare it to a better salary but a more expensive place

if this isn't the case and you can't find a better job, then you need multiple jobs to accomplish the same thing, for sure you can't savi anything with such amount

I would agree country is key.  Some have such low salary it is almost surprising to some.   But if they can make enough to live... that is better then the alternative.

If US then yes 25 dollars will be hard to build a nestegg for retirement.   But some countries 25 dollars you are pretty well off.  I'm hoping your in one of those.

In countries where you get paid more, standard of living is usually higher. In countries where you get paid less, standard of living is usually cheaper. Basically it means saving up money is never easy unless you get paid way above average in your country's level, or your situation is a special one (living with parents, inherited money... etc).
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:21:46 PM

dont worry people to have internet acess and say he earns 125 dollars montly for sure is country isnt developed ,soo the things we pay 5 dollars they pay like 0.25 dollars ,atleast i hope this is the case if not he must search a new job,but i read somewher that the salary montly were around 50 dollars lol,at chone they survive with 1 dollar daily those i read on my book from school i were scared on that time.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:02:05 PM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.

Thank you .

where do you live? usually in those place with low salary, the cost of living is low as well so the ratio will be about the same when you compare it to a better salary but a more expensive place

if this isn't the case and you can't find a better job, then you need multiple jobs to accomplish the same thing, for sure you can't savi anything with such amount

I would agree country is key.  Some have such low salary it is almost surprising to some.   But if they can make enough to live... that is better then the alternative.

If US then yes 25 dollars will be hard to build a nestegg for retirement.   But some countries 25 dollars you are pretty well off.  I'm hoping your in one of those.

In countries where you get paid more, standard of living is usually higher. In countries where you get paid less, standard of living is usually cheaper. Basically it means saving up money is never easy unless you get paid way above average in your country's level, or your situation is a special one (living with parents, inherited money... etc).

Saving is never easy when it comes to an average guy with an average salary as he also need to take care of day to day expenses and he is hardly left with anything at the end of the month. But saving is necessary for the future and save whatever possible and try to make small investments where ever possible that can be helpful in the future.
vicic1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.

Thank you .
[qoute]

the best way to save the steam is that you invest in some real estate transactions that will make the payments.
torrentheaven

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:51:31 PM

Thank you .

Saving is never easy when it comes to an average guy with an average salary as he also need to take care of day to day expenses and he is hardly left with anything at the end of the month. But saving is necessary for the future and save whatever possible and try to make small investments where ever possible that can be helpful in the future.

Totally depends on what is your income and how much you can afford to save. As in US what I have noticed is they earn and spend everything at weekends. So there is nothing like saving but a part of earnings should be made safe so as to take care at the time of emergencies.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:48:21 PM

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.

Thank you .

The only real way to preserve the steam is to invest in something very wise, for example in real estate, and later to collect all the money you invested. I think it is very unsafe to keep money in the bank, also shakier still keep the money in a stack at home.
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:54:36 AM

Thank you .

The only real way to preserve the steam is to invest in something very wise, for example in real estate, and later to collect all the money you invested. I think it is very unsafe to keep money in the bank, also shakier still keep the money in a stack at home.
Yes thats the way but we are talking about how to save not to grow your money, yes thats right its very unsafe if you save your money in banks its better to keep it or exchange it into bitcoin to avoid inflation in your money.
stromma44

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Thank you .

Yes thats the way but we are talking about how to save not to grow your money, yes thats right its very unsafe if you save your money in banks its better to keep it or exchange it into bitcoin to avoid inflation in your money.

Yes keeping the money into a bitcoin is a great idea, as you can convert it to fiat whenever you need, and also it is better and safe as compared to the banks. And the best thing is your fund is available to you 24/7 so even at the time of emergencies you can convert your bitcoins to fiat currency.
knowhow

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:47:56 PM

well part of my salary is invested in a previdence that will allow me to earn an interest as long as im alive ,but i have to pay it for the next 25 years and forgot those money ,soo i can maximize the ammount i will be able to get montly or at once.Soo i could being invested those money into bitcoin and left it for the next 25 years but there is a high risk on it currently,my investment into the bank will allow me to have enought money to survive and live well.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:28:18 AM

well part of my salary is invested in a previdence that will allow me to earn an interest as long as im alive ,but i have to pay it for the next 25 years and forgot those money ,soo i can maximize the ammount i will be able to get montly or at once.Soo i could being invested those money into bitcoin and left it for the next 25 years but there is a high risk on it currently,my investment into the bank will allow me to have enought money to survive and live well.

You can also save your money in some systematic investment plans which are safe and gives you good returns and the best thing is those plans are available for short term too..like say 6 months or 1 year after maturity you can withdraw and can earn good interest on it.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:17:23 PM

Thank you .

Yes keeping the money into a bitcoin is a great idea, as you can convert it to fiat whenever you need, and also it is better and safe as compared to the banks. And the best thing is your fund is available to you 24/7 so even at the time of emergencies you can convert your bitcoins to fiat currency.
Yes thats right and its there some advantage when you convert your fiat money into bitcoin, like you can earn some profit from selling your coins if the price is going up, like when you but coins with price of $270 and then came the day when the bitcoin price is $300 you can sell it then  you earn almost $30 dollars.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

Thank you .

Yes thats right and its there some advantage when you convert your fiat money into bitcoin, like you can earn some profit from selling your coins if the price is going up, like when you but coins with price of $270 and then came the day when the bitcoin price is $300 you can sell it then  you earn almost $30 dollars.

Yes I'm doing the same, I convert it to fiat only when the rates are high, which gives me a small amount of profit and also it adds value to my earnings. So I sell a part of my coins only when the rates goes high, and if not I wait for the right time.
knowhow

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

You can also save your money in some systematic investment plans which are safe and gives you good returns and the best thing is those plans are available for short term too..like say 6 months or 1 year after maturity you can withdraw and can earn good interest on it.

banks usually offer me short plans as you stated above ,but im looking for a long investment and big return not thinking on to get a 5% or 10% on the package they offer,i made the plan to all family and for me is like those money is dead or i havent it i forget it till the year i will be able to get it full or every  month xD and im investing into bitcoin as well soo in short medium time i can get an extra income.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:06:34 PM

Yes I'm doing the same, I convert it to fiat only when the rates are high, which gives me a small amount of profit and also it adds value to my earnings. So I sell a part of my coins only when the rates goes high, and if not I wait for the right time.
Yeah common strategy to earn a profit even if its not too big but it can help you, just keeping that job. just don't make a stupid things like gambling, it can't grow your money, maybe it is the cause why you lose your money,
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:20:24 PM

banks usually offer me short plans as you stated above ,but im looking for a long investment and big return not thinking on to get a 5% or 10% on the package they offer,i made the plan to all family and for me is like those money is dead or i havent it i forget it till the year i will be able to get it full or every  month xD and im investing into bitcoin as well soo in short medium time i can get an extra income.

How do you plan to get an extra income off bitcoin exactly? you said you invest in Bitcoin and expect to get an extra income in "short-medium time". I don't get this. Are you planning in selling a % of your bitcoin and putting it into the bank to gain interest as passive income? you would need to be moving tons of money to get anything decent from bank interest rates.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:05:22 PM

I think the most important part of saving money is to spend as little as possible.

I can manage to survive with just 400 € per month(if i have to) covering all expenses like rent/food/health insurance - without neglecting any real comfort, but at the same time i don't have extremely high standarts. If you have a job(even a low paid one), that means that you can save up to 600€ per month and invest your savings in profitable assets.

Saving money adds up after some time, you just have to start somewhere.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:34:56 AM

I think the most important part of saving money is to spend as little as possible.

I can manage to survive with just 400 € per month(if i have to) covering all expenses like rent/food/health insurance - without neglecting any real comfort, but at the same time i don't have extremely high standarts. If you have a job(even a low paid one), that means that you can save up to 600€ per month and invest your savings in profitable assets.

Alot of folks here dont have a job, most of these folks live on welfare or with their parents.

We live in shitty times so i guess not many people can get a decent job, or a job at all.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:50:24 AM

Alot of folks here dont have a job, most of these folks live on welfare or with their parents.

We live in shitty times so i guess not many people can get a decent job, or a job at all.

Then don't expect to save money when you can't even find a shitty job..
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

Then don't expect to save money when you can't even find a shitty job..
Yes, but if you want to save or to have an extra cash you can find a way o have a good job and a great rate. And also its depend on your skill if you are graduated college o high school.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:04:29 PM

i am from Macedonia. In my country the minimal salary is 150 euros, with that kind of salary you can not save 20% because everything is expensive. But there are another ways to save money. You can do your shopping in the big markets and on every shopping you can save. You can also use the public transport because it is good way to go from a to b, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: