Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:33:15 PM

We see the earth as flat because it is too big for us to see the curve of our planet that's all -_-

It looks flat because it is flat.

And you look stupid because you are stupid... yeah, it works!

Fuck off.

Oh... notsmartman, you're so mean...  Cry

Well of course battyman is going to call himself notbatman.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:41:55 AM

This thread is stll alive?  Nomad you can't be real.   You know better, don't you?

Nomad tell me,  why is it summer in December where I live whereas in North America it is winter?   That is, the days are longer  now and get short during July.   It is the opposite in North America.   Why?

Explain to me why the Orion constellation is upside down now since I moved from Canada?  Was my move such a disruptive activity that the cosmos itself was upset?  Observe it.   Is it upside down?

Lastly explain to me why I cannot see Everest if it is the highest point of the Earth?

Science can start with a flat world view but in light of this gross evidence, or more subtle evidence when distances are much smaller than 10000 km,  we reject that and come to another theory that explains these anomalies. That is science.

A circle drawn in a 24 Mpx image will appear as a straight line when you zoom in enough. So a germ on a basketball experiences no detectable curvature.

They won't answer you. I've tried, they can only refute the simplest of arguments for a curved Earth, as soon as things get complicated and you propose some solid evidence they ignore you.

I find reading this thread entertaining.   Perhaps some like to play the Devil's advocate on forums.   And then watch normal people try to educate the ignorant archetype.

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 04:13:28 PM

Wake up people earth is NOT flat

Sure: if talkinonnbtc says so, then must be true!

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:32:30 PM

Wake up people earth is NOT flat

Sure: if talkinonnbtc says so, then must be true!

Best regards.

Ever heard of mountain valleys? Some parts of earth are concave.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:53:05 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 06:06:16 AM by Przemax

This thread is stll alive?  Nomad you can't be real.   You know better, don't you?

Nomad tell me,  why is it summer in December where I live whereas in North America it is winter?   That is, the days are longer  now and get short during July.   It is the opposite in North America.   Why?

Explain to me why the Orion constellation is upside down now since I moved from Canada?  Was my move such a disruptive activity that the cosmos itself was upset?  Observe it.   Is it upside down?

Lastly explain to me why I cannot see Everest if it is the highest point of the Earth?

Science can start with a flat world view but in light of this gross evidence, or more subtle evidence when distances are much smaller than 10000 km,  we reject that and come to another theory that explains these anomalies. That is science.

A circle drawn in a 24 Mpx image will appear as a straight line when you zoom in enough. So a germ on a basketball experiences no detectable curvature.

They won't answer you. I've tried, they can only refute the simplest of arguments for a curved Earth, as soon as things get complicated and you propose some solid evidence they ignore you.

I find reading this thread entertaining.   Perhaps some like to play the Devil's advocate on forums.   And then watch normal people try to educate the ignorant archetype.

Well... Actually, those questions you have previously asked can easily be answered by flat earth theory. You think you are smart, but you are not. Orion constelation and its view from earth could  be valid on flat earth. What cant be valid is the view of North pole and south pole stars. That, and that alone disproves earth being flat.

I dont understand how people are easily manipulated. Its shocking. They need to believe everything or believe nothing. World is little too complicated or what?

Either people believe one group of people say everything truthful and other every lies. Flat earthers have some merrits what they say as well as science in some others. Dont be fools and dont  cathegorise people so easily please.

One group of people think they are right because the other is wrong in their opinion. Thats just not right. Why if boths are wrong to some degree on some facts or aspects of the fact? Cant you consider that might be the case?

People think oh the earth must be this and this away from the sun, because flat earthers are wrong and they oppose nasa, hence nasa is right about every bs story it came up with. If you think that you people are at the same level of idiocy as the flat earthers. And its the same dualistic fake logic. Flat earthers are a control opposition. Cant you see that?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:33:27 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 04:33:37 PM by notbatman

[...clip...] Flat earthers are a control opposition. Cant you see that?

In the OP I asked how an individual can know if the Earth is flat or a ball based on solely on 1st hand observation and measurement without resorting to 3rd party information.

Questions:

1. What am I attempting to control?

2. What am I opposing?

3. What am I looking for here?
roldpescuela

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Hello.

If the Earth is flat (which absolutely isn't), we all would have the same time (e.g daytime all together).
As to curves on the ocean that you might not see, it's a matter of scale, my friend.
Respond with your queries.  Cool Wink

https://i.sli.mg/winFns.gif

Not sure if shill or confused farm animal but here's a video that addresses some of your misconceptions. -- https://youtu.be/XOdfn0CgRrg

Oh no. I don't have any misconceptions. YOU are the one who is having misconceptions. The Earth is not flat and never will be. Don't tell me to educate myself, I know a lot more things than you do - it's just hard to explain reality to shitty people like you.

If I could, I would shoot you up to outer space and make you see it for yourself right before you die.

Good day.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

Hello.

If the Earth is flat (which absolutely isn't), we all would have the same time (e.g daytime all together).
As to curves on the ocean that you might not see, it's a matter of scale, my friend.
Respond with your queries.  Cool Wink

Not sure if shill or confused farm animal but here's a video that addresses some of your misconceptions. -- https://youtu.be/XOdfn0CgRrg

Oh no. I don't have any misconceptions. YOU are the one who is having misconceptions. The Earth is not flat and never will be. Don't tell me to educate myself, I know a lot more things than you do - it's just hard to explain reality to shitty people like you.

If I could, I would shoot you up to outer space and make you see it for yourself right before you die.

Good day.

So you don't want to discuss the valid points brought up in the video i.e. the fact the atmosphere and other factors limit the distance light will travel before it's obscured?

It seems you rather call me a shitty bastard and tell everybody how you like to kill me. Really dude, fuck you asshole!
Przemax

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:39:42 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 07:31:49 AM by Przemax

In the OP I asked how an individual can know if the Earth is flat or a ball based on solely on 1st hand observation and measurement without resorting to 3rd party information.

Questions:

2. What am I opposing?

No you are not an aware social actor. So:

1. You are attempting nothing. I think you are just sincere
2. Nasa at least. I hope you are not opposed to all sciences as those idiotic flat earthers do. Opposing science is like classical control opposition.
3. Having fun I guess, as we all do. At least most of us.

You are just deluded. Not every actor of social interactions must be aware of what they are doing. I would even say, that if its about power, one has 2 options: Being unaware or being a tool. Tool is harder to maintain.

Flat earth campaign is far too widespread to be spread by mostly Hillybillies. Im not suggesting you are a hillybilly, as you seems the most inteligent if not the most intelligent flat earthers here. I agree with many of your points. They are spot on. But im sorry that astronavigation observations disprove your theory. But yeah some of your observations about the sun being just a transformer and about an aether are spot on imho.

By being unaware of what you are doing you are giving a fuel to the trolls on the other side. The people that think that sun being as far away and yet somehow the distance between the equator and the pole is relevant. Its illogical what they believe as well. Its either that the distance matters (equator-pole distance) or that distance doesnt matter because its so big eg. earth-sun.

By making a fool of yourself, you give them illusion, that those idiots are right, with their world view.

So in comparision:

Im 100% agreeing with you on the world around us but.... your view of the curvature of the earth is simply put - retarded. How is it retarded? Because you could not to resort to 3rd party opinion if you wish so, just by using a bit of logic and thinking. For example with the unability to see south star on north pole and north star on the south pole. Its 1st party information there. Examples are many how simple logic can prove flat earth concept is retarded. Flat earth is not a thinkings man concept sadly. Its a movie watchers concept.

World around us - Yay
How earth looks - buuu.

Its still better than nasa story which is

World around us - such a satanic bollocks. Chronos and such a magical thinking and such
How earth looks - better than flat earth, but if aether is the force in the universe its makes the earth look inverse.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:26:40 PM

Questions:

2. What am I opposing?

No you are not an aware social actor. So:

1. You are attempting nothing. I think you are just sincere
2. Nasa at least. I hope you are not opposed to all sciences as those idiotic flat earthers do. Opposing science is like classical control opposition.
3. Having fun I guess, as we all do. At least most of us.

You are just deluded. Not every actor of social interactions must be aware of what they are doing. I would even say, that if its about power, one has 2 options: Being unaware or being a tool. Tool is harder to maintain.

Flat earth campaign is far too widespread to be spread by mostly Hillybillies. Im not suggesting you are a hillybilly, as you seems the most inteligent if not the most intelligent flat earthers here. I agree with many of your points. They are spot on. But im sorry that astronavigation observations disprove your theory. But yeah some of your observations about the sun being just a transformer and about an aether are spot on imho.

By being unaware of what you are doing you are giving a fuel to the trolls on the other side. The people that think that sun being as far away and yet somehow the distance between the equator and the pole is relevant. Its illogical what they believe as well. Its either that the distance matters (equator-pole distance) or that distance doesnt matter because its so big eg. earth-sun.

By making a fool of yourself, you give them illusion, that those idiots are right, with their world view.

So in comparision:

Im 100% agreeing with you on the world around us but.... your view of the curvature of the earth is simply put - retarded. How is it retarded? Because you could not to resort to 3rd party opinion if you wish so, just by using a bit of logic and thinking. For example with the unability to see south star on north pole and north star on the south pole. Its 1st party information there. Examples are many how simple logic can prove flat earth concept is retarded. Flat earth is not a thinkings man concept sadly. Its a movie watchers concept.

World around us - Yay
How earth looks - buuu.

Its still better than nasa story which is

World around us - such a satanic bollocks. Chronos and such a magical thinking and such
How earth looks - better than flat earth, but if aether is the force in the universe its makes the earth look inverse.
Well its your view that comes across as retarded to me
you just dont make any sense its just bable
you are very confident in your own theory about this upside down curve of yours tho
Please tell us more
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Please tell us more

Do you even Science, bro ?

Of course he does. Mountains and valleys show us that earth is not flat at all!

Cool

moriskarlov

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

1. Astronauts have seen and proved that the earth is round.
2. When to look long at a ship leaving for horizon it will partially disappear because of the earth bending
3. Even in Lockheed U-2 plane pilots can see the earth bending.

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

2. When to look long at a ship leaving for horizon it will partially disappear because of the earth bending

Fasten your seat belts and get ready for the Flat Earthers answers to your proofs!
I guess they will reply like this:

<Flat Earther No-Brain Mode>
1. Astronauts are fake, no one can go in the outer space, the outer space is fake
2. The ship doesn't disappears below the horizon but it is a matter of perspective
3. Lockheed U-2 planes are fake, and their "pilots" are liars.
</Flat Earther No-Brain Mode>

These are some of the arguments they struggle to use to back their theories.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Getting back to reality, everything you wrote makes sense to all of us but for them, they are gone full retard.

I hate everyone, equally.
JerryWinski

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

This is one of the best threads on bitcointalk. Some talented folks here (meme makers) and some really smrt people (flat earthers).

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

1. Astro-nots or actor-nauts are fremasonic frauds. They all know the earth is not a spinning ball and they mock you.
2. One of the most moronic "globo" claim and the easiest to debunk. Buy yourself CANON P900 and experiment for yourself or watch others who did it already before you. Hint: apparatus will teach you that ships  
    disappear due to law of perspective and not due to the imaginary curvature of the ball earth.
3. This pilot in reality is seeing a flat horizon.
    First notice at which altitude he is. Impossible to see such curve as presented at that altitude on a ball with 25.000 miles in circumference. Hard to go against math. Can you see? Do you even know how to use your own eyes?
    I can give you a revelation - This photo is example of a fish eye camera lens effect. It is a camera manufactured to made you believe that you live on a ball.

This is in reality how it really looks and from higher altitude. It is flat no matter how high you go.

It is 2017 and you have tons of resources on that subject alone available, so please educate yourself if you are able to do so.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

nomad13666 hasn't been around for a while. So I guess it's okay for you to post your goofy flat earth stuff. After all, there is a big difference between making some science or religion mistakes, and being associated with a pure pervert like nomad13666.

Cool

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:09:52 PM

nomad13666 hasn't been around for a while. So I guess it's okay for you to post your goofy flat earth stuff. After all, there is a big difference between making some science or religion mistakes, and being associated with a pure pervert like nomad13666.

Cool
What do you have against nomad? xD whenever you to post it is almost always bashing the other person. its funny but kinda confusing as to how it all started

your stupid and your logic is flawed due to an obvious cognitive bias please think for yourself and realize the science for flat earth is flawed while with a sphere it makes perfect sense.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Przemax

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:44:18 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 05:51:27 AM by Przemax

Those are all manipulation of the fish eye effect guys. If you manipulate the horizon point in your lense you can have what ever effect you want to see.

Just check this movies. No, those are not a flat earth movies that talk to you like you are 6 year old boy or a retard. If you dont understand it. Well... I wont cry about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5I8sxHlXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326UzMlBk6M
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

Cool
What do you have against nomad? xD whenever you to post it is almost always bashing the other person. its funny but kinda confusing as to how it all started
Where is the bashing? Look at the posts made by nomad13666. Probably more than 90% of them are perverted garbage. No bashing. Just fact.

your stupid and your logic is flawed due to an obvious cognitive bias please think for yourself and realize the science for flat earth is flawed while with a sphere it makes perfect sense.

It isn't cognitive bias. It's a literal interpretation of the Bible in exemplaar's case. A literal interpretation says flat earth. But. The Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally in every case. It tells us when to take it literally. And often we attribute our thoughts and ideas to the way it is written. Give exemplaar a break.

Cool

serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Cool
Where is the bashing? Look at the posts made by nomad13666. Probably more than 90% of them are perverted garbage. No bashing. Just fact.

It isn't cognitive bias. It's a literal interpretation of the Bible in exemplaar's case. A literal interpretation says flat earth. But. The Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally in every case. It tells us when to take it literally. And often we attribute our thoughts and ideas to the way it is written. Give exemplaar a break.

Cool
It tells us when to take it literally.

Can you give us an example of when the bible tells us which part to take literally and which not?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: