Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:09:01 PM

Naw, fuck that... its time to stop being polite... religion is fucking bullshit... it is NOT SCIENCE and RELIGION SHOULD NEVER BE TAUGHT IN A SCIENCE CLASSROOM... NEVER!... PERIOD. FULL-STOP!

If you disagree, it is your right... but know that it makes you a fucking moron when you say people should teach religion in a science classroom... it makes us all look like morons because we are associated with you... go fuck yourself, and quit making me look foolish in front of the entire world!

Currently our educational systems seem to be effectively teaching a great deal of Gaia worship green bullshit so, in my opinion, teaching religion is already happening.  My solution would be to get rid of the classroom since nobody can use it without pushing their own agenda.

A centrally controlled educational system simply wants to pump out workplace ready robots and are increasingly good at it.  To the extent that it is failing here in the West, it is because there is no more 'workplace' so the shift is to pump out lemmings who will throw themselves over the cliff when the time is right.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:10:51 PM

Naw, fuck that... its time to stop being polite... religion is fucking bullshit... it is NOT SCIENCE and RELIGION SHOULD NEVER BE TAUGHT IN A SCIENCE CLASSROOM... NEVER!... PERIOD. FULL-STOP!

If you disagree, it is your right... but know that it makes you a fucking moron when you say people should teach religion in a science classroom... it makes us all look like morons because we are associated with you... go fuck yourself, and quit making me look foolish in front of the entire world!

Currently our educational systems seem to be effectively teaching a great deal of Gaia worship green bullshit so, in my opinion, teaching religion is already happening.  My solution would be to get rid of the classroom since nobody can use it without pushing their own agenda.

A centrally controlled educational system simply wants to pump out workplace ready robots and are increasingly good at it.  To the extent that it is failing here in the West, it is because there is no more 'workplace' so the shift is to pump out lemmings who will throw themselves over the cliff when the time is right.

Your solution is... since you can't teach religion in school... get rid of schools?!?

NO! NO! NO!

The solution is... only teach provable facts in public schools... if you can't prove it, don't teach it!

As always, you can attend a private school and be brainwashed any direction you like... but don't try that bullshit in public schools!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:13:19 PM

If anyone really wants to know why Atheists hate religion, watch this 5 minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXFY29ZRHB8

For most of my life I had been fairly rabidly of the opinion that this guy spouts.  As of the last few years, not so much.

- Our education system is a wreck and I don't think that teaching gibberish in science class can possibly make the results any worse.  It's probably better than teaching basically wrong or at least vastly oversimplified stuff with some vague assertion of legitimacy 'because, science.'

- It's probably more dangerous to have a unified and inflexible curriculum defined by a single state and designed to achieve the goals of that state than it is to have a more flexible locally influenced one.  I'm now of the opinion that basically the state should mandate no more than that kids somehow learn 'the three R's and provide some basic support for that available to those who wish to use it, and everything else (including science, history, etc) should be left to the student, parent, and community.

- I don't have a real problem with there being individual and regional differences in inputs and outcomes.  I simply don't believe that 'uniformity' is very critical and not even all that desirable.

- I don't give a fuck what people in other nations think about us and it absolutely should not define our internal systems.  To be honest, I don't think very highly of most of them when it comes to a lot of fairly important things.

Man are you going off the deep end! Even an animal doesn't want to have sex that much. But you want to fuck just about everything in sight... politeness, religion, science, classrooms in their PERIODS, morons, your buddy tvbcof... and you even want tvbcof to do it to himself.

Folks, watch out for this Moloch, guy. He is going off the fucking deep end.

Can you possibly make a post that is something other than an argumentum ad hominem?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

If you want to defend teaching religion in science class... don't attack my character... attack my argument

Can't attack a non-existent argument.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:14:59 PM

Currently our educational systems seem to be effectively teaching a great deal of Gaia worship green bullshit so, in my opinion, teaching religion is already happening.  My solution would be to get rid of the classroom since nobody can use it without pushing their own agenda.

A centrally controlled educational system simply wants to pump out workplace ready robots and are increasingly good at it.  To the extent that it is failing here in the West, it is because there is no more 'workplace' so the shift is to pump out lemmings who will throw themselves over the cliff when the time is right.

Right! And since atheism is a religion according to the dictionary definition, religion has been in the schools for ages, now.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

Currently our educational systems seem to be effectively teaching a great deal of Gaia worship green bullshit so, in my opinion, teaching religion is already happening.  My solution would be to get rid of the classroom since nobody can use it without pushing their own agenda.

A centrally controlled educational system simply wants to pump out workplace ready robots and are increasingly good at it.  To the extent that it is failing here in the West, it is because there is no more 'workplace' so the shift is to pump out lemmings who will throw themselves over the cliff when the time is right.

Your solution is... since you can't teach religion in school... get rid of schools?!?

NO! NO! NO!

The solution is... only teach provable facts in public schools... if you can't prove it, don't teach it!

As always, you can attend a private school and be brainwashed any direction you like... but don't try that bullshit in public schools!

Now you want religion in the schools? since science has proven God to exist? Make up your mind... (like in the same breath).

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:17:26 PM

And since Atheism is a religion according to the dictionary definition, religion has been in the schools for ages, now.

You do not get to choose which of the several definitions you prefer... that's not how definitions of words work...
Words have different definitions depending on the context in which the word is used (6th time I've explained this to you)

Atheism is not a religion... Atheism is not taught in schools... please provide an example of exactly what you are referring to
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:19:33 PM

...since science has proven God to exist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXFY29ZRHB8

This is pathetic man
This is embarassing on the world stage
I almost don't want to do this story because I don't want people in the UK, and Australia and Canada to go, "Really?... Really guys?... That's what you're doing? You're gonna fucking use the bible in science classes?!?"

This predates science... What are you doing?
This is a sick disgusting joke
Yeah, grab the book with the 7-headed dragons in there, and lets use that...

You'll never see republicans run to separation of church and state faster than when you say, "Great!... let's break out the Koran and the Hadith!... Somebody grab me the Bhagavad Gita while we're at it!"

You have to depoliticize education, and just let the people who know what the fuck they are talking about make the curriculum... but when we don't have that, and we have these dunces doing it, we become an embarrassment to the entire world
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:26:27 PM

Um...since you can't help but teach religion in school...

Like I say, a focus on the 'Three R's would be of value.  The first R is 'reading'...

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:28:04 PM

Like I say, a focus on the 'Three R's would be of value.  The first R is 'reading'...

It's easy to avoid teaching religion in school... simply, don't teach anything that is not true... easy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

And since Atheism is a religion according to the dictionary definition, religion has been in the schools for ages, now.

You do not get to choose which of the several definitions you prefer... that's not how definitions of words work...
Words have different definitions depending on the context in which the word is used (6th time I've explained this to you)

Atheism is not a religion... Atheism is not taught in schools... please provide an example of exactly what you are referring to

Choosing definitions? The definition of "religion," as I have shown in past posts, shows that atheism IS a religion.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:29:47 PM

NO! NO! NO!

Now you want religion in the schools? since science has proven God to exist? Make up your mind... (like in the same breath).

Cool

Can you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a scientific proof of God existence?  I must have missed it.

Thanks buddy.

You stay away from me, especially with all this buddy stuff.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

Choosing definitions? The definition of "religion," as I have shown in past posts, shows that atheism IS a religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion
Though the religiously unaffliated, including atheism and agnosticism...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion
When characterized as the rejection of religious belief, it encompasses atheism, agnosticism, religious dissidence, and secular humanism. When characterized as the absence of religious belief, it may also include "spiritual but not religious", pandeism, ignosticism, nontheism, pantheism, panentheism, and freethought. When characterized as indifference to religion, it is known as apatheism.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

NO! NO! NO!

Cool

Can you point me to a Scientific American issue that presents a scientific proof of God existence?  I must have missed it.

Thanks buddy.

Cool

Is that a threat?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:32:19 PM

Like I say, a focus on the 'Three R's would be of value.  The first R is 'reading'...

It's easy to avoid teaching religion in school... simply, don't teach anything that is not true... easy

No, no, no. Don't throw out scientific theory. Simply teach it as it is, something that should not be believed to be true, until it is proven to be true.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:33:15 PM

NO! NO! NO!

Cool

Thanks buddy.

Cool

Is that a threat?

I guess I'm not really sure. But I wasn't going to stick around and find out.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:33:50 PM

No, no, no. Don't throw out scientific theory. Simply teach it as it is, something that should not be believed to be true, until it is proven to be true.

For the 18th time, scientific theory is fact, and gets taught in school... because it has been shown to be a true and accurate representation of reality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

When characterized as the rejection of religious belief, it encompasses atheism, agnosticism, religious dissidence, and secular humanism. When characterized as the absence of religious belief, it may also include "spiritual but not religious", pandeism, ignosticism, nontheism, pantheism, panentheism, and freethought. When characterized as indifference to religion, it is known as apatheism.

As I said, anybody can place himself into a position where he can contribute to Wikipedia. That's why all those jokers who ignore dictionary definitions post there.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

As I said, anybody can place himself into a position where he can contribute to Wikipedia. That's why all those jokers who ignore dictionary definitions post there.

The only joker is the Christian who refuses to accept the same definition that EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET USES
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:36:39 PM

For the 18th time, scientific theory is fact, and gets taught in school... because it has been shown to be a true and accurate representation of reality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

Except that it hasn't been scientifically proven to be fact. If it had, it would be law, not theory. Science theory that is accepted as fact is religion.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:37:48 PM

(ignorance is bliss)

I have already explained this to you 18 times... I'm getting tired of this circular logic that you love so much

I'm sorry you cannot accept the definition that the rest of the planet uses... if you cannot conform to consensus reality... then you are the person who is incorrect, not everyone else on the planet... that's not how it works...
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: