Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646883 times)
m96

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:34:21 PM

You people write so much hogwash. Sounds like you dont understand how to use Socrates.
His predictions always depend on the arrays and reversals. So can change accordingly. So stating things Armstrong might have vaguely predicted earlier without taking them into account becomes mostly meaningless. And nothing is ever 100% in trading.
Are you going to sue the creator of the Stochastics indicator too because it stopped you out? Cheesy

This is tedious isn't it when marty takes on 1 person to write under 2 blog names lol. I just watched some of the video hes posted today, had to switch it off, just the usual lies and rubbish he spouts a bit like these 2 new muttons.

If you had read this blog you would be in no doubt about the validity of MA but you spout nonesense instead. I never traded one of his forecasts I only watched on as call after call failed until you are left with nothing more than a dart throwing exercise. Now he can't even forecast bonds so what chance has he got with any other asset that moves faster than bonds which most of them do? That would be a question too far ahead of mr and mrs mutton that recently joined or it could be MA trying out writing in england terms to branch out from his same old same old nonsense on his wordpress website.

Time to close down marty....and stop ripping people off...

Haha Smiley You havent even used the system lol. It's not his fault that you have misunderstood how to use or interpret it haha..
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:19:40 PM

its sad that you have already started using foul language.i think it shows a lack of intelligence to replace words you could use with swear words please try to expand your vernacular anon coder

anonymous coder is a bad trader, and he spent 11 years in a run down council house for that reason. but he has not learned to trade.

Read this forum to find out more about how he lost his socks on gold in 2015.

See im a crybabywhopostseveryday.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major failings posted in his blog

Learn to type first. Use upper cases. Your posts are almost unbearable to read. It's not that you don't know what upper cases are, because your nickname is ironically in all caps.

Or is it a tactic to cover up that you're the same person as m96 and Armstrong himself?
m96

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:42:03 PM

Seems like it's time for you people to take your medicine again haha.
You're inside some psychotic bubble. You need to at least start using the system and try it out before you start complaining...
Seems like your problem mainly is misinterpretation. You can be mad at the person who created the Stochastics indicator also if you want... but it's going to bring you absolutetly nothing. Learn to use it instead.
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:49:02 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:22 PM by AnonymousCoder

Learn to type first. Use upper cases. Your posts are almost unbearable to read. It's not that you don't know what upper cases are, because your nickname is ironically in all caps.
Well, the guy is blind. Not only can he not write, he cannot read. Look here:

...the fact that this forum sits a top google search is yet more evidence that these
government shills will do anything to rob the people of informed viewpoints by heros such as martin
armstrong.
martin armstrong spent 11 years in jail on CONTEMPT OF COURT he could have walked free at anytime
if he just gave them the source code to his super computer. every 9 months they hauled him into court
and told him he could go free if he gave them the code he refused. ...

We find evidence that this is all a smokescreen, a trap that WHATEVERBABY2 fell into...

We find this by just inspecting Martin Armstrong's OWN FILES. IMAGINE ... IT MAKES YOU CRY... Don't believe me? Look here:

"The Government wants the Computer Code for Forecasting" Conspiracy Theory

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Every single defrauded person should report their case at econsumer.gov
s29

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:51:57 PM

Seems like it's time for you people to take your medicine again haha.
You're inside some psychotic bubble. You need to at least start using the system and try it out before you start complaining...
Seems like your problem mainly is misinterpretation.

Great description of Martin A. Armstrong, bravo!
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:37:17 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2020, 08:57:46 PM by unwashed

the funniest thing is how somebody called zerohedge fake news that just shows how crazy these democrats are they want you to watch the mainstream media lol. i see michael bloomberg wants hilary as a running mate hmmm seems like someone said hilary would arrive on the seen.who was it damn cant remember ooh it was ma hahahahahahahahahahah

Dude, that was me and I'm a registered republican, lol. If you actually read my comment you would notice it was to say that something fake supports MA. I personally do not like ZH so maybe that was a bad comparison but the point still stands. This is what I said;
I'd like to know who these people are that challenge him, besides here. I read MSM and haven't heard them even mention MA and I also read some alt media and they haven't mention him either except one who made a reference to him. Even fake zero hedge, which I don't read but hear they promote MA. So who are these people? I know this is a limited sample but my .02.

I was actually questioning MA truthfulness on his comment. Can you enlighten me on who challenges him, besides here? Links would be nice which actually states MA by name and his forecast. As far as reading MSM the same point stands, of all the places surely the MSM would bash him the most and I haven't seen any of that. Are you part of the Maga Cult? These guys here pretty much proved their argument and I agree from personal experience. I do give MA credit for his knowledge of economic history which is verified by others I've read with the same knowledge.
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:16:33 PM

the fact remains hilary will not win i feel sorry for you look at your party its a sad sad state of affairs your party will break up im afraid
Who said they will break up? Oh, MA, he also said the Republicans will break up, remember? There are Republicans and then there is maga cult.
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:32:39 AM

martin armstrong spent 11 years in jail on CONTEMPT OF COURT he could have walked free at anytime
if he just gave them the source code to his super computer.

Where is your proof of this computer?  None didnt think so.

Where is MA track record of trading and where is yours?  None didnt think so.

Marty stop posting here this is getting embarassing. Feds will be in touch next week I think..........cue the spring cleaning of the website but its just too late lol and as for that new video it states he is always 100% accurate lol lol lol meanwhile we have here posted all the failed forecasts one after the other.

Come on m96 and whatever post your trading records,   you can't ah I see why.

Knock knock .......who's at the door?
s29

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:36:48 PM

The more WHATEVERBABY2 and m96 seem to post here, the less Marty seems to post at his blog. The past few days only some dump posts with no text and old videos. Coincidence?
trulycoined

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:24:35 PM

Interesting take on MA's incarceration:

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1580210937.php

Far from other recent posters on this board once again claiming MA was in contempt for not handing over his computer code, that appears to be a convenient ruse for the more credible theory:

It had something to do with Safra, and something to do with not handing over evidence about manipulating the metals market.

Notice how MA over the years has oft written in his blog that he simply does NOT believe anyone is powerful enough to manipulate anything?

I wonder if the powers at be - as part of the conditions of his release - or someone powerful with a lot to lose, demanded he push such a narrative to keep any scent off the trail? A case of: "nothing to see here...", while using Socrates as the beard. He knows he is selling snake oil, but keeps the hoax going because otherwise his life is at risk, much like Safra? That would compel someone to willingly lie, fabricate, and screw unsuspecting people out of money - he has to make a living somehow, so it kills two birds with one stone.

We know Safra had his fingers dirty with the Russian government - people you do not mess with. I have written about this before, but have for long wondered if MA might be sponsored or linked to Russia? He very rarely writes about the country and is never critical of it. He is very critical of the West. The Russian's were famous for dezinformatsiya, and based on works in Russia that cover very similar themes to MA's Socrates https://www.amazon.co.uk/Economic-Periphery-International-Perspectives-Administration/dp/3319412604 - including other papers written by the same Russian authors of this book (I own a copy) - is it really that far-fetched that MA is being used as a tool for a much bigger agenda and it may be coordinated by a Russian paymaster?

It also explains why he gets away with his selling of snake oil. There is no code and Socrates doesn't exist based on the evidence, from his own writings, to the performance of his subscription service. It is, however, brilliant dezinformatsiya, straight out of the book of the KGB.

His alleged travel around the world - that is not to see his "clients". It is to meet his overlords.

Interestingly, he also managed to get Nigel Farage to speak at his "possibly last ever" (that was also a lie) European WEC in Rome. Farage works closely with Aaron Banks, who has a Russian wife: Ekaterina Paderina. Who knows where that rabbit hole leads...

I write this not as a conspiracy theory, just to make people think. It is quite clear even the ECM is nonsense, where yet another flash point (2020.05) came to pass without anything happening, much like pi day (Nov 2018); and 2015.75 (the reverse of the forecast happened); and the "economic, financial and banking" crisis that was supposed to erupt in the months leading up to the 2019 European elections where, very conveniently, the Rome WEC was scheduled.

Nothing like a good bit of hype and urgency to get retail investors handing over thousands of dollars for conference tickets, where the cult leader can explain exactly how to weather the storm. Tried and tested formula if you follow MA's writings...
over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:59:50 PM

This topic has become hilarious.   The lengths and methods some of you will go to bash Armstrong is telling.   I glanced through some of the many posts and you've accused him of stealing cycle theory, posting here anonymously, writing questions that he answers on his blog, buying his own books on Amazon... just to name a few.  Stop and think about that.  He has no time for you and you come across as jealous of his achievements and intellect.   

I suggest all of you "know-it-alls" go start your own blog, write your own books, do your own interviews, manage trillions of other peoples money, go to jail and almost die for your beliefs, and create your own AI system --- and then share your wisdom and advice to the world.  Otherwise you are just taking up space here on planet earth.

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:33:34 AM

In this age where most things have been done before I think I have a new plan....stay with me on this.....

I'm going to make up a story that I have built a computer that can code the markets to the day, this computer is so good it beats all the other computers worldwide even though companies are pumping billions in to computer research with the finest brains around working for them.

I know it seems a bit of a stretch.

I think I could data fit a few cycles together to make it look as though my theory is all encompassing as most people are too lazy to do the research so as long as it looks ok that should be good enough.

I'm having a few problems with my basic website though so I am not sure how to get around that one without a large expense. I suppose if I can keep making things up growing the story then people should go with it.

Now theres a lot of anti establishment out there so I think I could put out a story on being wrongly in jail and keep this anti stuff rolling on my basic website then it should continue to gather interest.

What I would also like to do is events where I can charge a bucket per person and try to not really say too much during these and spend as little time at the event as possible as people are pesky and would only ask more and more questions where my theory might be exposed.

If I keep forecasting stuff I hopefully will get some hits and obviously quite a lot of misses but I won't mention them. That reminds me I will put no comment section on my website otherwise people will start commenting on the misses, you have to be one step ahhead of the game you know.

I will also try to check the latest you tube videos,  see if anything interesting on weather or something like that or viruses that I can use to push my theory.

You know I might write a book maybe or maybe I could just cut and past the website posts and call it a book, yes I know you say that would be an ebook but they are free and I want to charge as much as I can for my book.

hmmmm let me know what you think.......I'm sure you can add some ideas...
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:09:47 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 09:19:12 PM by Traxo

In other lulz:  

Posted Feb 17, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I can see your warning about Big Bang and the bonds markets would crash after 2015.75 going into the bottom of your business cycle on January 18, 2020. However, it seems that the negative interest rates have created your bond crash not in price but in participation.

ANSWER: [...]
Some would think that the forecast was wrong simply because the prices have not crashed. We have had the Bank of Japan saying they will buy government bonds on an unlimited basis. This is NOT a free market. It has “crashed” from the perspective of participation.

s29

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:20:31 PM

In other lulz:  

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I can see your warning about Big Bang and the bonds markets would crash after 2015.75 going into the bottom of your business cycle on January 18, 2020. However, it seems that the negative interest rates have created your bond crash not in price but in participation.

Some would think that the forecast was wrong simply because the prices have not crashed. We have had the Bank of Japan saying they will buy government bonds on an unlimited basis. This is NOT a free market. It has “crashed” from the perspective of participation.

Yes, this is really unbelievable and this is one of the things I mean by Armstrong being a shameless conman.

Everytime he his wrong, he has a very lame excuse, if he even makes an excuse (after being WRONG for years). "Oh, I was wrong, but Socrates was right, I should have listened of course to Socrates", "Oh, from a free market perspective I would be right", "Oh, it's only the high end of the real estate market", etc. At the same time Armstrong says he's an expert on central banks. Then he should have seen these things coming. In the meanwhile his followers probably make a lot of bad investment decisions based on his perceived "Forecaster" status.

Also the question in the email is very suspicious. I bet someone would normally would get a lot of angry emails about such a big bad forecast, but he only got an email with where Armstrong's excuse is already baked in there, like Armstrong was some kind of genius, while being wrong? Socrates' fanmail generator active again?
over45

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:33:45 PM

I received this private message from Anonymous Coder today:

Martin Armstrong,

This is all payback.

I requested my money back from your scam. You refused.

Too bad.

I have educated the people, they know that you post at these forums with multiple identities.

They now post at your youtube interviews, they post at amazon.com, they are everywhere.

All I need to do is to watch this unfold now. I don't need multiple identities. It is organic.

The people are even posting in the forums where to complain at Government agencies. I don't need to do anything. I just watch now.
[/size]

The level of delusion by some here is off the charts.  If you really believe MA cares or would take the time to post here - you need your head examined.  You come across as jealous, petty and childish.  Learn to read the Terms of Use and grow up.  He could probably sue you for slander if he wanted - but is busy helping others understand the the collapse of the global economy as we know it.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:27:22 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:13 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong's Troll Army

Martin Armstrong hires trolls all the time. Standard procedure. Have you ever wondered where all the enthusiastic comments come from below just about any of his campaigns?

By campaign I mean alt-finance interviews, Zero Hedge articles, Amazon book sales, whatever. All stage-managed. Remember there were reviews already posted before the book was even available. Disgusting. We have always had them here of course, to some extent. We have chased them away. Let's see how it works out this time. We are always learning.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
over45

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:19:39 PM

I received this private message from Anonymous Coder today:

Martin Armstrong,

This is all payback.

I requested my money back from your scam. You refused.

Too bad.

I have educated the people, they know that you post at these forums with multiple identities.

They now post at your youtube interviews, they post at amazon.com, they are everywhere.

All I need to do is to watch this unfold now. I don't need multiple identities. It is organic.

The people are even posting in the forums where to complain at Government agencies. I don't need to do anything. I just watch now.
[/size]
The level of delusion by some here is off the charts.  If you really believe MA cares or would take the time to post here - you need your head examined.  You come across as jealous, petty and childish.  Learn to read the Terms of Use and grow up.  He could probably sue you for slander if he wanted - but is busy helping others understand the the collapse of the global economy as we know it.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:25:55 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:04 PM by AnonymousCoder

Now theres a lot of anti establishment out there so I think I could put out a story on being wrongly in jail and keep this anti stuff rolling on my basic website then it should continue to gather interest.
Spot on. I will be happy to join you. Don't forget the demographic aspect. The people with the deep pockets are aging. So the coronavirus thing is perhaps a good entry point to get the clicks. Start with a $1,300 report about epidemics and how to profit from them. Shocked
In regards to the computer programming for the forecasts, I have a template for it already so that should give you a head start:

Technical Analysis Prediction Magic For Dummies

Martin Armstrong is posting here, using multiple accounts:
Martin Armstrong as m96,
Martin Armstrong as over45,
Martin Armstrong as Gumbi.

The self-declared spammer, professional and paid for by Martin Armstrong

WHATEVERBABY2

writes nonsense with no end in sight. In case he hasn't noticed, he has been
warned here
 and here
 and here
 and here
 and here.

if he just gave them the source code to his super computer. every 9 months they hauled him into court
and told him he could go free if he gave them the code he refused.

No facts. No evidence. All based on lies. See

and

Lies about Super-computer.

So what's next?

Armstrong Interview Paris, France

His first Sentence is a Lie

Cela vous est-il arriv? de faire des pr?dictions qui sont av?r?es totalment fausses ?
Have you ever made predictions that are completely wrong?
No, not really, because it's, everything is connected.

Let's check the facts:

Major failed Predictions

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:27:06 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:00:54 PM by AnonymousCoder

In other lulz:

Some would think that the forecast was wrong simply because the prices have not crashed. We have had the Bank of Japan saying they will buy government bonds on an unlimited basis. This is NOT a free market. It has ?crashed? from the perspective of participation.

Yes, this is really unbelievable and this is one of the things I mean by Armstrong being a shameless conman.

Everytime he his wrong, he has a very lame excuse, if he even makes an excuse (after being WRONG for years). "Oh, I was wrong, but Socrates was right, I should have listened of course to Socrates", "Oh, from a free market perspective I would be right", "Oh, it's only the high end of the real estate market", etc. At the same time Armstrong says he's an expert on central banks. Then he should have seen these things coming. In the meanwhile his followers probably make a lot of bad investment decisions based on his perceived "Forecaster" status.

Also the question in the email is very suspicious. I bet someone would normally would get a lot of angry emails about such a big bad forecast, but he only got an email with where Armstrong's excuse is already baked in there, like Armstrong was some kind of genius, while being wrong? Socrates' fanmail generator active again?

Yes, that fan email thing is standard procedure. It is kind of hard to prove, but we have one proof here:

The Fan Email Confidence Trick

If it is proven once then one can easily conclude that it is standard procedure. In fact almost everything he does is fake. He is even paying trolls now to spam this site.

Martin Armstrong is posting here, using multiple accounts:
Martin Armstrong as m96,
Martin Armstrong as over45,
Martin Armstrong as Gumbi.

The self-declared spammer, professional and paid for by Martin Armstrong

WHATEVERBABY2

writes nonsense with no end in sight. In case he hasn't noticed, he has been
warned here
 and here
 and here
 and here
 and here.

and told him he could go free if he gave them the code he refused.

No facts. No evidence. All based on lies. See

and

Lies about Super-computer.

So what's next?

Armstrong Interview Paris, France

His first Sentence is a Lie

Cela vous est-il arriv? de faire des pr?dictions qui sont av?r?es totalment fausses ?
Have you ever made predictions that are completely wrong?
No, not really, because it's, everything is connected.

Let's check the facts:

Major failed Predictions

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 08:54:10 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:00:45 PM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong's Troll Army

Martin Armstrong hires trolls all the time. Standard procedure. Have you ever wondered where all the enthusiastic comments come from below just about any of his campaigns?

By campaign I mean alt-finance interviews, Zero Hedge articles, Amazon book sales, whatever. All stage-managed. Remember there were reviews already posted before the book was even available. Disgusting. We have always had them here of course, to some extent. We have chased them away. Let's see how it works out this time. We are always learning.

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: