Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587821 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

Bangladesh vs Nz First T20 match will be held on tomorrow.After the Odi series NZ players are in full of confidence.BD players will want to fight back on T20.Mustafizur should be the key for Bangladesh.But Nz is a very tough team to deal with.Let's wait and see....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:38:26 PM

South Africa have a slight edge against Sri Lanka after day 1, finishing at 297/6. If they can add another 100+ runs, they will be able to put pressure on Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka must get de Kock early to have a chance in this test match.

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

South Africa have a slight edge against Sri Lanka after day 1, finishing at 297/6. If they can add another 100+ runs, they will be able to put pressure on Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka must get de Kock early to have a chance in this test match.
Not slight edge,i will say South Africa are much ahead Sri Lanka in this test match as I dont think Sri lanks can score even 250 in their first innings as south african bowlers are too good in this home conditions and srilankan batsman are not able to cope with it.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Not slight edge,i will say South Africa are much ahead Sri Lanka in this test match as I dont think Sri lanks can score even 250 in their first innings as south african bowlers are too good in this home conditions and srilankan batsman are not able to cope with it.
since this is a bowling friendly wicket even i do expect a easy game for the South Africans to win the match,Elgar scored a fine century to give the team a good total in the first day and de Kock is still in the crease and he could add some runs to build a good lead and it all depends upon how the Srilankan batsmen cope up with the pitch and condition.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

The 3rd and final test of the series starts today between Australia and Pakistan at the SCG. Australia have brought in another spinner as the SCG is normally a spinners pitch so it will be interesting to see if Australia go with 2 spinners in this test and maybe rest one of the fast bowlers. Australia will be looking for a clean sweep of the series and like I have said from the start before the test series even started that I think Australia would win 3-0 and I still think that now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

The 3rd and final test of the series starts today between Australia and Pakistan at the SCG. Australia have brought in another spinner as the SCG is normally a spinners pitch so it will be interesting to see if Australia go with 2 spinners in this test and maybe rest one of the fast bowlers. Australia will be looking for a clean sweep of the series and like I have said from the start before the test series even started that I think Australia would win 3-0 and I still think that now.
After losing Five Test Matches in a row Pakistan is in very worst position they need to prove something Captain Misbah is also very upset thinking to announcement about retirement and Veteran Younus is also  need to end this Series I am looking a interesting match hope they will give some good fight and we have very interesting match here in Sydney
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

After losing Five Test Matches in a row Pakistan is in very worst position they need to prove something Captain Misbah is also very upset thinking to announcement about retirement and Veteran Younus is also  need to end this Series I am looking a interesting match hope they will give some good fight and we have very interesting match here in Sydney
Australia won the toss and elected to bat first, yes Pakistan is in a too bad situation now, They must prove what they are in this match. If they restrict AUS batsman very low score, then they may get a chance to win this game. If Aus make a big score in first innings, then that's it. I am expecting some good entertainment in this game. My choice is Aus will win this game.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

Australia are already in a dominate position thanks to a century from Warner which he scored before the lunch break and I believe he is only the 5th person to do it in test match history. However he went out on 113 runs not long after the break and Australia are currently 2/219 with Renshaw on 82 runs and looking like he will get a century and also Smith is batting and we all know what damage he can do. So Pakistan need to get some quick wickets or else they could be chasing a big 1st innings total of 500+ runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:33:55 AM

Once again Bangladesh top order collapse like house of cards . Can't believe they lost 4 wickets in the powerplay itself .Except Soumya Sarkar all the remaining played very poor shots to get out and now everything is in the hands of Mahmudullah  and Shakib , we know what they both are capable of . I am expecting atleast 140-150+ runs otherwise this will be an one-sided match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Once again Bangladesh top order collapse like house of cards . Can't believe they lost 4 wickets in the powerplay itself .Except Soumya Sarkar all the remaining played very poor shots to get out and now everything is in the hands of Mahmudullah  and Shakib , we know what they both are capable of . I am expecting atleast 140-150+ runs otherwise this will be an one-sided match .
Dont be really surprised with the collapse they are yet to play a really competitive match outside the subcontinent and i really predicted New Zealand will win the match quite easily and white wash the series Cheesy

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:35:34 AM

Dont be really surprised with the collapse they are yet to play a really competitive match outside the subcontinent and i really predicted New Zealand will win the match quite easily and white wash the series Cheesy
This match is going to be competitive. I think it was the pitch that made it difficult to bat. NZ lost 3 wickets in quick succession as well. After starting well wrt to run rate required. NZ have slowed down and if Bangladesh manage to get a couple of wickets now, it could become really interesting.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

This match is going to be competitive. I think it was the pitch that made it difficult to bat. NZ lost 3 wickets in quick succession as well. After starting well wrt to run rate required. NZ have slowed down and if Bangladesh manage to get a couple of wickets now, it could become really interesting.

Nope. It was not competitive at all. New Zealand have thumped Bangladesh, winning by 6 wickets and with 2 overs to spare.
Strong performance by Kane Williamson, scoring more than half the runs of New Zealand.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Nope. It was not competitive at all. New Zealand have thumped Bangladesh, winning by 6 wickets and with 2 overs to spare.
Strong performance by Kane Williamson, scoring more than half the runs of New Zealand.

I think it was competitive.BangladeshI batsman scored only 142, it was 20 runs short.But Nz struggled to reach 142.If BD players could improve their Fielding , like Somya miss Willimason catch.These bad Fielding cost the match also.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

I think it was competitive.BangladeshI batsman scored only 142, it was 20 runs short.But Nz struggled to reach 142.If BD players could improve their Fielding , like Somya miss Willimason catch.These bad Fielding cost the match also.
I don't think its the fielding , its the batting they should work on really . No player is consistent in Bangladesh . They start the match well sometimes and then in the middle overs they collapse again , maybe its time for the coach to come in and give some good advice or you know try different line up /strategies or something .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

SA & AUS both teams will win hands down...

Looks like one sided game
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 09:41:10 PM

Well it's looking like my prediction of Australia making 500+ runs might come true today as they are really dominating this 3rd test match currently 3/365 Renshaw will be looking to make a double century as he is 167 no out and Handscomb will also be looking to make a century. We could even see Australia post a 1st innings total of 600+ runs and that might be enough runs to bowl Pakistan out twice. Pakistan need some early wickets if they have any chance at all in this test match.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

Pakistan are in big trouble already currently 2/21 after Australia declared at 8/538 and it looks like Pakistan are relying on Ali once again to try and get them out of trouble. But if he falls I expect Pakistan to be bowled out below 250 runs and then it will be interesting to see what Australia will do. Will they enforce the follow-on or bat again?

absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:48:28 AM

Well it's looking like my prediction of Australia making 500+ runs might come true today as they are really dominating this 3rd test match currently 3/365 Renshaw will be looking to make a double century as he is 167 no out and Handscomb will also be looking to make a century. We could even see Australia post a 1st innings total of 600+ runs and that might be enough runs to bowl Pakistan out twice. Pakistan need some early wickets if they have any chance at all in this test match.
Well I had bet on Australia to score 550 + runs but unfortunately they declared at 538 itself . If they had played without declaring we could have seen 550 or even 575 . Now Pakistan are falling apart and I don't think Aussies should have problem winning this test match too .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

Well I had bet on Australia to score 550 + runs but unfortunately they declared at 538 itself . If they had played without declaring we could have seen 550 or even 575 . Now Pakistan are falling apart and I don't think Aussies should have problem winning this test match too .
Bad luck, after 500 we should play carefully I also had this type of experience in a cricket game. Because within 25 to 50 runs the team captain will take declare. So we must see the situation and place our bet. If any batsman is near to 50 or 100 or 150 or 200, then we can take a chance. Otherwise, we will face this type of issues. 
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

The South Africa - Sri Lanka match looks like it will end in 4 days. Sri Lanka have been set a mammoth 507 to win, and have already lost 4 wickets. Sri Lanka don't have the depth to tackle South Africa's pace bowling.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: