Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587780 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

Well it's looking like my prediction of Australia making 500+ runs might come true today as they are really dominating this 3rd test match currently 3/365 Renshaw will be looking to make a double century as he is 167 no out and Handscomb will also be looking to make a century. We could even see Australia post a 1st innings total of 600+ runs and that might be enough runs to bowl Pakistan out twice. Pakistan need some early wickets if they have any chance at all in this test match.
Well I had bet on Australia to score 550 + runs but unfortunately they declared at 538 itself . If they had played without declaring we could have seen 550 or even 575 . Now Pakistan are falling apart and I don't think Aussies should have problem winning this test match too .
Bad luck, after 500 we should play carefully I also had this type of experience in a cricket game. Because within 25 to 50 runs the team captain will take declare. So we must see the situation and place our bet. If any batsman is near to 50 or 100 or 150 or 200, then we can take a chance. Otherwise, we will face this type of issues.

These are some of the common tactics that will be successful and gains good profit to the site, because one in five wins in such selections. Also is lucky user could grab the profit in a very short time, because even before an innings gets over earning is made. I believe Ausies make a easy win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

it looks batting pitch but do expect some turn later on..

Can pakistan comeback?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:39:07 PM

Can pakistan comeback?

Well Pakistan can comeback just like they did towards the end of day 2 after loosing 2 quick wickets but have now recovered and will look to pile on the runs and try and get as close to Australia's 1st innings total as they can. I expect the pitch will start to turn towards the end of day 3 and into days 4 and 5 which normally happens at the SCG and that is why Australia went with 2 spinners in this test match. Today is the make or break day for Pakistan so it will be interesting to see if they can continue to fight back and post a big 1st innings total because they really do need it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

Can pakistan comeback?

Well Pakistan can comeback just like they did towards the end of day 2 after loosing 2 quick wickets but have now recovered and will look to pile on the runs and try and get as close to Australia's 1st innings total as they can. I expect the pitch will start to turn towards the end of day 3 and into days 4 and 5 which normally happens at the SCG and that is why Australia went with 2 spinners in this test match. Today is the make or break day for Pakistan so it will be interesting to see if they can continue to fight back and post a big 1st innings total because they really do need it.
You are right now its time for make or break Seniors need to do some good today as Younas and Azhar playing if they hang till lunch then its could be very positive sign for others and pressure breaker but if they lost one or two wickets then I am sure its going another inning defeat for Pakistan
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

Can pakistan comeback?

If you mean comeback to draw this match, it is still possible. We have seen strong displays of Pakistani batting, especially in the first test match of this series. But if you mean comeback to win this match, I don't think it is likely. Australia's huge first innings score has ruled out that possibility.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:17:15 AM

Indian team captain M S Dhoni has stepped down as captain of the Indian team. He will, however, be available for the selection for the One-Day International and Twenty20 International series against England. I think the next captain is Virat Kholi. After a long journey now MSD decided to take rest. Have I one question he will get select in coming ODI world cup?
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

Indian team captain M S Dhoni has stepped down as captain of the Indian team. He will, however, be available for the selection for the One-Day International and Twenty20 International series against England. I think the next captain is Virat Kholi. After a long journey now MSD decided to take rest. Have I one question he will get select in coming ODI world cup?
He will not be selected in world cup I guess because he is not in a good form . He was in the team because he was the captain ( The best ) but now he stepped down which without any doubt is because of internal politics . He is one of the best captains India has ever had , Kohli can never be as best as Dhoni.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

He will not be selected in world cup I guess because he is not in a good form . He was in the team because he was the captain ( The best ) but now he stepped down which without any doubt is because of internal politics . He is one of the best captains India has ever had , Kohli can never be as best as Dhoni.
Dhoni he is the only captain won all major ICC cups in the history for this, we must appreciate him, and after 28 years under his captaincy, India won ICC world cup. And first ICC T20 world cup captain. Like this number of achievements he made in BCCI. I think his retirement time has come, and i also have doubt that he will not get select in next world cup.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

Chris Lynn is taking the game away from the Perth . He is smashing every 3rd ball out of the park , very entertaining Smiley Brisbane still need 74 runs to win from 66 balls and they have lost only 1 wicket . They will win this one easily Smiley https://sportsbet.io/betslip/GDY3DMS9CFem8HcPr

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

South Africa vs. Sri Lanka, 2nd Test match. South Africa won by 282 runs. It was expected match Sri Lanka batsman again failed in this test match 2nd innings they got all out just for 224 runs. Kagiso Rabada bowled superbly in both innings. He picks total 10 wickets in two innings. He got a player of the match award. Congrats South Africa.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

South Africa vs. Sri Lanka, 2nd Test match. South Africa won by 282 runs. It was expected match Sri Lanka batsman again failed in this test match 2nd innings they got all out just for 224 runs. Kagiso Rabada bowled superbly in both innings. He picks total 10 wickets in two innings. He got a player of the match award. Congrats South Africa.

The Sri Lankan batting was expected to struggle against South African pace and struggle they did. The 2 centurions in the first innings - Elgar and de Kock set up the match beautifully for South Africa. Rabada did the rest, picking up 10 wickets in the match. Sri Lanka will be dreading going out and facing South Africa in the next match.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

Today will be an interesting day in the Australia V Pakistan test match as it will be day 4 and Pakistan are 8/271 with Khan playing really well on 136 runs. The first target for Pakistan will be to avoid the follow-on in which they still need another 48 runs to do so but even if Australia get them all out before then I think Australia will still bat and most likely try and pile on at least 200+ runs as fast as they can and put Pakistan back into bat later on after the tea session. Again just like in Melbourne only Australia can win or draw which Pakistan I think will be trying to do so it will be interesting to see what happens today.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Today will be an interesting day in the Australia V Pakistan test match as it will be day 4 and Pakistan are 8/271 with Khan playing really well on 136 runs. The first target for Pakistan will be to avoid the follow-on in which they still need another 48 runs to do so but even if Australia get them all out before then I think Australia will still bat and most likely try and pile on at least 200+ runs as fast as they can and put Pakistan back into bat later on after the tea session. Again just like in Melbourne only Australia can win or draw which Pakistan I think will be trying to do so it will be interesting to see what happens today.
For me match is already end in favor of Australia just rain can stop this no other way as Pakistan is still trailing by big margin and if Australia force follow on then they can bowled out them with in next 100 to 125 overs with not big lead but surely they are not going to force them follow on and will bat again for 200+ to 225+ which could be end for Pakistan
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:48:14 AM

So nobody watching the match between Bangladesh vs New Zealand? Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field first.
Half of the 1st innings is ended and NZ scored 90/3 after 10.4 overs.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:05:10 AM

Looks like Australia Pakistan test match will end with a draw because of rain always stopping play. Australia can still win if they can get these last 2 wickets fast and bat and make 150+ runs as quickly as possible. If Australia get 350 runs lead they can win but I think it will end in draw this time.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:14:06 AM

Looks like Australia Pakistan test match will end with a draw because of rain always stopping play. Australia can still win if they can get these last 2 wickets fast and bat and make 150+ runs as quickly as possible. If Australia get 350 runs lead they can win but I think it will end in draw this time.
They did exactly that and got a great chance now to win this match . They still lead by 200 + runs and according to me they should just make Pakistan bat again as they dint follow on . They should take all wickets by tomorrow noon and then score the remaining required runs .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:38:24 AM

They did exactly that and got a great chance now to win this match . They still lead by 200 + runs and according to me they should just make Pakistan bat again as they dint follow on . They should take all wickets by tomorrow noon and then score the remaining required runs .
Unbeaten Younis hundred fails to rescue Pakistan, and Hazlewood picks up two wickets in one over to restrict Pakistan to 315. Now Aus lead by 232 runs. 4 sessions are left to complete this match. If AUS plays 1 session and makes 350+ runs target. I think Pakistan will not score 350+ runs 3 sessions. So this test matches either it will end with draw or AUS may win this game.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:11:52 AM

Unbeaten Younis hundred fails to rescue Pakistan, and Hazlewood picks up two wickets in one over to restrict Pakistan to 315. Now Aus lead by 232 runs. 4 sessions are left to complete this match. If AUS plays 1 session and makes 350+ runs target. I think Pakistan will not score 350+ runs 3 sessions. So this test matches either it will end with draw or AUS may win this game.

Yep I agree and already we can see Australia are not wasting any time batting with the current score 1/71 thanks to Warner making a quick 55 runs off 27 balls to help give Australia a lead close to 300. Australia has also changed the batting line-up so they mean business and want to win this test match. I would not be surprised to see Australia declare later on just before stumps to put Pakistan under pressure. To be honest Australia only need around another 100 runs and that will most likely be enough for them to win this test match.

nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Hobart Hurricanes after being down 30/5 at 4.4 overs they somehow managed to get a winnable score of 161/8. Some good batting by Wells and Webster. Scoring above a 50 each.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

Bangladesh lose again on 2nd T20 against NZ.But i didn't get disappointed or wondered to see Bangladeshi players playing like that.Its their old nature and they played like this match before. I think BD fans will get very disappointed and wanted to forget this tour.Tigers are not playing well outside their country.Munro are on a good form and select Man of the match.This is so far a great series for munro.
Pages: « 1 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 [441] 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: