Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589425 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

India is fighting to come back into the game as they have a lead of 126 runs at the moment and with Rahane and Pujara in the crease they could build a good total and if they can get to a lead of 250 runs then it could be a competitive match as it will be difficult for them to chase a score above 250 in the fourth innings.

India have managed a great turnaround on day 3 of the test match. Given the way they played in the first innings, people expected them to get out quickly. Now they have a fighting chance of winning this match and catching up in this series.
Now I also thinking India is have very fair chance to win this match because two set batsmen on crease and they need just 100 to 125+ for chance of win this match if some one from these stay for long time then its not big problem for them as they still have three good All Rounders to come very good fight back by India with the help of Jadeja K Rahul and Pujara all done very good Kohli still under pressure as gone very cheaply in fourth inning consecutively against Aussies
I dont think India stand a chance in winning the match. Even if the batsmen are set, If India loses a wicket or two in the next 100 runs made, it will be easy for the Australians to chase down the score since India's first innings score was too low. Current partnership between Pujara and Rahane is of 93 runs. I'd be surprised if they make it together for a partnership of 160-165.

I think India is in with a good chance however they need to at least make 250+ run lead if they are to win this test match. The pitch is playing a lot better now for the batsman as day 3 it looked like it was playing like a day 1 pitch for the batsman. There is still a lot in the pitch for the spinners so I think Australia later today should open the bowling with a pace bowler and a spinner at the other end. I think it's good to see India fight back as they were down and out from the 1st test match and now that they have got their fighting spirt back they can really challenge Australia to win this test match. At the moment I would say India are just in front and today will be a huge day for both teams.

The first hour on Tuesday will be crucial. If Pujara and Rahane can remain unbeaten, then India can look to set Australia a tough target. India's collapse in the first innings has made things a lot more difficult for these batsmen.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

India is fighting to come back into the game as they have a lead of 126 runs at the moment and with Rahane and Pujara in the crease they could build a good total and if they can get to a lead of 250 runs then it could be a competitive match as it will be difficult for them to chase a score above 250 in the fourth innings.

India have managed a great turnaround on day 3 of the test match. Given the way they played in the first innings, people expected them to get out quickly. Now they have a fighting chance of winning this match and catching up in this series.
Now I also thinking India is have very fair chance to win this match because two set batsmen on crease and they need just 100 to 125+ for chance of win this match if some one from these stay for long time then its not big problem for them as they still have three good All Rounders to come very good fight back by India with the help of Jadeja K Rahul and Pujara all done very good Kohli still under pressure as gone very cheaply in fourth inning consecutively against Aussies
I dont think India stand a chance in winning the match. Even if the batsmen are set, If India loses a wicket or two in the next 100 runs made, it will be easy for the Australians to chase down the score since India's first innings score was too low. Current partnership between Pujara and Rahane is of 93 runs. I'd be surprised if they make it together for a partnership of 160-165.

I think India is in with a good chance however they need to at least make 250+ run lead if they are to win this test match. The pitch is playing a lot better now for the batsman as day 3 it looked like it was playing like a day 1 pitch for the batsman. There is still a lot in the pitch for the spinners so I think Australia later today should open the bowling with a pace bowler and a spinner at the other end. I think it's good to see India fight back as they were down and out from the 1st test match and now that they have got their fighting spirt back they can really challenge Australia to win this test match. At the moment I would say India are just in front and today will be a huge day for both teams.

The first hour on Tuesday will be crucial. If Pujara and Rahane can remain unbeaten, then India can look to set Australia a tough target. India's collapse in the first innings has made things a lot more difficult for these batsmen.

India need to build another couple of good partnerships and add at least another 150+ runs then they can try to win this match or at least draw the match otherwise Australia will somehow manage to win this match. As you said today first session of the game is very crucial and let's see how these Indian batsmen will face Australian bowlers.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:31:10 AM

Pujara survives a very close LBW call which was over turned thanks to the DRS, it was the first review that has gone India's way in 6 attempts. Australia have taken the new ball and it's already starting to play tricks on the batsman sometimes keeping low so it will be very difficult for Australia batting last on this pitch so if India can get 200+ runs I think they can win the match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Pujara survives a very close LBW call which was over turned thanks to the DRS, it was the first review that has gone India's way in 6 attempts. Australia have taken the new ball and it's already starting to play tricks on the batsman sometimes keeping low so it will be very difficult for Australia batting last on this pitch so if India can get 200+ runs I think they can win the match.

6 wickets in 20 runs...
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

Australia have to chase 188. What a sensational comeback from them this morning, taking 6 wickets for 61 runs in the session.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

Terrible performance from India yet again losing 6 wickets for 20 runs.I will be surprised if India could win this match as Australia is scoring over 4 runs per over and they are trying to approach this with attacking cricket and if this goes like this Australia will win the match with ease. Ashwin and Jadeja has to bowl really well and start picking up wickets and more important they have to hang on to the catches as Kohli already dropped Smith in the slips.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Australia have to chase 188. What a sensational comeback from them this morning, taking 6 wickets for 61 runs in the session.
It was indeed a sensational comeback from the Australians and i thought they will be winning the match with ease,India is tightening things up as they have lost 5 wickets now and they still need 87 runs to win the match,the pitch is really difficult to bat and if they can take a couple of wickets now then India will win the match and i am going with India.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:35:00 AM

It's such a game changer. When I was thinking and almost sure that India would lose this match, it seems they require just 1 wicket to win this test match. Australia losing in quick succession was a surprise as they always played well on such grounds and Marsh, Smith this time failed to perform. It looks like the same case when India played the first time and all their batsmen failed. It's all thanks to Pujara who saved the second innings and Ashwin's 7 wickets.

PS: Now India won the match by 75 runs. A big win.  Grin

imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:50:35 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 10:10:59 AM by imbest

It's such a game changer. When I was thinking and almost sure that India would lose this match, it seems they require just 1 wicket to win this test match. Australia losing in quick succession was a surprise as they always played well on such grounds and Marsh, Smith this time failed to perform. It looks like the same case when India played the first time and all their batsmen failed. It's all thanks to Pujara who saved the second innings and Ashwin's 7 wickets.

Great win for team India and finally they made it.This is called a perfect team performance,but Ashwin was so good and took 6 wickets.
Lets wait for player of the match announcement,i guess it's Ashwin..

Edit: Player of the match - KL Rahul (India), i was wrong  Roll Eyes
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

Great win for team India and finally they made it.This is called a perfect team performance,but Ashwin was so good and took 6 wickets.

Pressure got them I must say , 188 is an easy target for a team like Australia but they screwed it up . All they needed was one good partnership but they didn't get it and now the series is drawn Smiley It makes the further matches exciting though .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SaShiRaJaVu

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

I knew that India could pull this victory as it was really difficult to play in this wicket,the ball was staying low with every odd balls and it was difficult to get away in this two paced pitch ,on the other hand Indian bowlers took wickets at regular interval and the model of the series is that the team winning the toss will win the match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

PS: Now India won the match by 75 runs. A big win.  Grin

Pressure got them I must say , 188 is an easy target for a team like Australia but they screwed it up . All they needed was one good partnership but they didn't get it and now the series is drawn Smiley It makes the further matches exciting though .
The pitch was very slow and making 188 runs is also big tough in this pitch. Why Bangalore pitch made like this, i don't actually it's batting pitch. Many players made more centuries in this ground. Anyway finally India back to his form, yes it's a great to win to team India. And all credits goes to Pujara and Ashwin if these guys not performed means India may lose this game.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

The pitch was very slow and making 188 runs is also big tough in this pitch. Why Bangalore pitch made like this, i don't actually it's batting pitch. Many players made more centuries in this ground. Anyway finally India back to his form, yes it's a great to win to team India. And all credits goes to Pujara and Ashwin if these guys not performed means India may lose this game.

The pitch was made like this so that the Indian team can take advantage of it. Of course, it can backfire like it happened in Pune. Now the series is level 1-1 and it has become more exciting.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

The pitch was made like this so that the Indian team can take advantage of it. Of course, it can backfire like it happened in Pune. Now the series is level 1-1 and it has become more exciting.

What you told is wrong why even India lost today quick wickets against spinners and same thing happened against Australia losing wickets against spinners. was happy to get India odd above 2.5+
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

Edit: Player of the match - KL Rahul (India), i was wrong  Roll Eyes

What you told is wrong why even India lost today quick wickets against spinners and same thing happened against Australia losing wickets against spinners. was happy to get India odd above 2.5+
Today it seems to be a good day for Indian cricket team. Everything happened in a short time than expected. The morning session seems unlikely for India to win the match. This made the odds go high and the afternoon session the match went much quicker confirming the win for the gamblers who have chosen India.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

Rahul deserved it as he performed in both the matches and helped India to get atleast a decent score in the first match. I'm really disappointed with Virat as he has failed to perform in 4 matches now and the entire team needs to pull up their socks and play well. Ashwin, Jadeja, Pujara and Rahul were the match winners for me.

tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Rahul deserved it as he performed in both the matches and helped India to get atleast a decent score in the first match. I'm really disappointed with Virat as he has failed to perform in 4 matches now and the entire team needs to pull up their socks and play well. Ashwin, Jadeja, Pujara and Rahul were the match winners for me.

Well deserved cup for him this will boost his confidence and wlll perform more good in coming days so now india have levelled the series by winning this 2nd test.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

That was a great fight back by India and we always knew that if India got over 150 run lead that it would be very tough for Australia to chase down on a pitch that was playing low as at least 3 of the wickets lost by Australia were balls that hardly bounced at all. Shaun Marsh should of challenged his LBW because he was not out but he did not review it so that helped in India's favor some more but that's no excuse for Australia as they were simply out played in the last 2 days of the test match. The 3rd test match will be great to see as both teams are about even so far.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SaShiRaJaVu

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

That was a great fight back by India and we always knew that if India got over 150 run lead that it would be very tough for Australia to chase down on a pitch that was playing low as at least 3 of the wickets lost by Australia were balls that hardly bounced at all. Shaun Marsh should of challenged his LBW because he was not out but he did not review it so that helped in India's favor some more but that's no excuse for Australia as they were simply out played in the last 2 days of the test match. The 3rd test match will be great to see as both teams are about even so far.
The decision of Shaun Marsh not reviewing changed the match and even Steven Smith was not interesting in reviewing,after that wickets kept falling and Umesh Yadav gave the oppening and Ashwin finished the rest,Jadeja was bowling really well and i feel that he could have given more overs,if you split the match by session,both were equal in winnings sessions as both had the upper hand in some instances but the pitch made the difference.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

It is good that Virat failed in this match. Now he is due for a big one and hopefully that will be in the next match. Australia need only 1 more win to retain the Border Gavaskar trophy and Virat is our best chance to prevent that.

Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: