Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006434 times)
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

so where the frick did that penguin with the bb gun that wrote tldr posts disappear to?  

He swore off this thread because it was getting too out of line. I, too, miss his presence here, but he's around on the other threads.

a thread that gets too outta line on bitcointalk?  say it aint so!!  lmao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:08:59 AM

What are the chances of DC Girl being Paul Vernon's paramour? Horus claimed she was coding BiteBi9.com for the Chinese market.

https://twitter.com/thedcgirl

DCGirl quit tweeting around the time that the divorce papers were filed.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:42:28 AM

Horus, you keep erasing the Internet while I continue to do what you promised to do - help those who lost millions.

CMON ! NVC and that stinky craptsy admin posing as a hobocoin ?

How is HBN's pre-ANN instamine treating you and/or your friends ?

I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention HBN...it and quite a few of the other coins on Cryptsy are "in-house" developed and specifically designed to make the "Back Room" a bit of money. What's the "Back Room?" Oh, its a secret place where pool ops (DYoungII, AhmedBodi), cryptsy mods (Mullick, Horus-aka-JDTMP4), cryptsy admins (BitJohn/BigVern), and coindevs cloners (iGotSpots, Defaced, Muddafudda, r3wt, Blundertoe/Thudertoe, Shakezulu) hang out on Skype and plot scams.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.

Was muddafudda behind LK7?

YES .. xD I've been singing that song for years. haha..

Yes I have retired. This Hippie Tech guy is a shitstain on this community. Harass him so much he leaves and ill come back.

BTW all the ADT fix was roll a stuck block. That was it. No need and useless patch for COL!!

So what zachclarke the dumb fuck didnt realize he paid a lot for what could have been written in 3 lines of code. Dumb fuck.

I'm sure you would have set them up for many more surprise updates.. I mean forks... I mean updates ..

So you've messed up MEM, COL and Maples. How many more do you have and may want to brag about ?

If I'm right.. ALF, STR, ELP, LK7, LKY, DMD, GLX, CMC and others have your shyte code all over them.

We're talking about DOZENS of alts, people. If you know anything about this guy and/or have been approached with one of his 'freebie' copy crap coins, plz post your findings here.  --->>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352830.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

Name:   muddafudda
Activity:   728
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 22, 2013, 05:28:50 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:55:12 AM

Well, well, well! Look who came outta hibernation after not being active since December of last year. He even posted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.msg13828002#msg13828002

As far as I am aware.. he resurfaced about a week ago with this PM ..

Cheers.

I have been dealing with an issue of attempted blackmail so rather than ask you to remove those dox, i just informed the AFP of you being a very likely suspect.

Regards.

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:45:40 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 03:08:30 AM by garmin

What are the chances of DC Girl being Paul Vernon's paramour? Horus claimed she was coding BiteBi9.com for the Chinese market.

I'm leaning here, Same name as BiteBi9.com Registrant, no hubby photos except photo on wall, has a kid, looks like they are well taken care of & stopped, posting a few months prior to so called heist.
but others are also on the radar...

https://www.facebook.com/xiuxia.liu.10
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:47:46 AM

Cheers.

I have been dealing with an issue of attempted blackmail so rather than ask you to remove those dox, i just informed the AFP of you being a very likely suspect.

Regards.

That is Correct.

HBN is a 100% example of the in-house scam coin from this team of ruthless cloners, interesting some of them started this thread! Other examples include: IFC (muddafudda), Franko (defaced), NAN (r3wt/muddafudda), AndroidTokens (Shakezulu, muddafudda, Mullick), BottleCaps (Shakezulu, Mullick, BitJohn-aka-JohnEden), Lucky7Coin (muddafudda), CopperBars/Spots (Shakezulu, Mullick, IGotSpots), TIX (Mullick, IGotSpots), the list goes on and on and on.
Wrong, right, right, not mine, right, wrong, right(sort of), right.

So you've messed up MEM, COL and Maples. How many more do you have and may want to brag about ?

If I'm right.. ALF, STR, ELP, LK7, LKY, DMD, GLX, CMC and others have your shyte code all over them.

Mem, COL and Maples, no idea who made all those others. Shak I think did STR.

Well, well, well! Look who came outta hibernation after not being active since December of last year. He even posted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.msg13828002#msg13828002

Yes, I log in occasionally to send some PM's clarifying quite a few wrong accusations and claims being thrown around. So in a few months, Ill login again and clear up a ton of false accusations.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:07:07 AM

EVERYONE SING ! :p

The START bone is connected to the sock/shill bone.. Roll Eyes

re: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 (page 1)
Net Hashrate is 12gh+ wholly macaroni were did all these scrypt miners/ASIC's come from ?

The sock/shill bone is connected to the craptsy bone..
lol

https://twitter.com/Nthused

The craptsy bone is connected to the BIG1BALLER/ OWLZdonttweet shill/mole... heh..

https://twitter.com/B1GBALLER/status/674954929535131648

The B1GBALLER bone is connected to the newbie tweeter mrbudrys bone .. xD

https://twitter.com/mrbudrys

AAAND finally .. we're right back where we started .. lmao .. The mrbudrys bone is connected to the MAXcoinproject bone .. Shocked

https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject/status/431158163103309824

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:25:20 AM

I think this thread will be puled down shortly, Just noticed the bead photo isnt loading anymore.

Who is to be doxxed after Horus? this thread cant end yet it's just getting good

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:56:17 AM

I think this thread will be puled down shortly, Just noticed the bead photo isnt loading anymore.

Who is to be doxxed after Horus? this thread cant end yet it's just getting good

If you meant the "beard photo" it's loading fine: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13828372#msg13828372

If other, please explain, for you're scaring me.  Cry Cry Cry
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:21:06 AM

I saw her in the Cryptsy chat in November and then she said that she and some others are coding a lot.I thought it was for Cryptsy main site,but after making new CSS style for Cryptsy,there was no new features on Cryptsy,so it can be for Bitebi9. When I saw it first time,Bitebi9 was exact clone of Cryptsy,with some very little changes in style.A month after it discovered ,look started to change.Looking for a new infos on chinese sites I found a job ad for Bitebi9 web developper,so last changes on Bitebi9 look could be not from her,but from Chinese Vernon hired.

One thing I remembered clearly - all Cryptsy personel stated in chat many,many times that they have coins on Cryptsy too and they are safe

I regret I did not make screenshots of chat,but mine memory is very good and I remembered very clearly,that Horus said 2 things:

1. that Bitebi9 is Paul site,it is a longterm project,that Chinese will be hired only for support,but all servers and other hardware will be in US,

2. when discussed about AML and KYC he said in chat that thanks to AML procedure,during members checking, he found few names from OFAC list on Cryptsy and freezed their accounts.Day after,I told that in chat to JShock and he was quite suprised.Later Horus tried to deny,that he said something about AML and others blow out story out of proportions,but that was not the case.There are other witnesses of that too and will be good if someone has copy of chat talks.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:43:55 AM

^^^ TJ, I'm goin' comment in a few, but first I'm in the middle of penning a scam thread exposing myself as a scammer because Leroy Fodor isn't doin' it right.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg13833933#msg13833933

He claims to have helped people in the Cryptsy situation, but what has he done, I promise you I have done more than  him for that situation that I wont go into detail in hopes Paul's wife's attorneys can set up an argument Paul will not be ready to defend in court, something that if executed correctly could actually help to get the people their funds they lost on Cryptsy. What has Bruno really done, NOTHING! My 3 year old can google a name and connect that to a facebook account and follow a twitter account so basically Bruno does nothing more than what a 3 year old can achieve.

The fact remains Bruno Kucinskas has scammed people, I have not, Bruno Kucinskas has stolen from people I have not, Bruno Kucinskas does not own anything in crypto where people are actually making money or earning an income, Bruno Kucinskas is no Pillar of anything, Bruno Kucinskas is not instrumental in helping people solve their problems.

Bruno Kucinskas stop patting yourself on the back, talking to yourself with you own accounts, and laughing so hard at your own comments to see thru the bullcrap that espouses from most of it.

See there, John MacPherson aka Horus? Cryptocurrency's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor - is going to do more for Cryptsy's clients than you ever will. I bet that makes you feel real special, eh? HAHAHA

Also, Horus, Leroy's 3-year-old is capable of doing more than you and I put together. FUCK ME! Now it's I that feels real special. I've been served! Me no like this!  Cry Cry Cry HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:47:04 AM

Fresh from the desk of Ig of an Idiot:

How ig of an idiot are you Bruno, you seriously can nnot be that dumb. Bruno your either very psychologically challenged, or you are a paid shill of who knows what sorts. Not enough people view you scam thread, if they did they certainly would not support you.

What you think paul is stupid, did you read the full docs on his wife's relief injunction request, where she spoke that he was possibly already embellishing funds, had a legitimate motive for flight risk, what I did was a bit quiet, and if her attorneys use the info I gave them, and get what i advised they get, the info they got really could potentially solve this issue.

I will not really go into detail because I know the child you are cant allow you to keep from copying and pasting this where paul can see it, so unfortunately I cant tell you what i did. However from the info gained NOT FROM THAT STUPID THREAD, but from sources outside Bitcointalk, I was able to get something accomplished that can hopefully get these people their money back.

Isnt that funny over 11,000 posts in that thread and I needed to go outside that thread to actually find the info I needed to try and help people. What does that tell you about what you and your sidekick spoetnik really did.... NOTHING you did nothing because nothing you provided helped me to do what was needed to actually attempt to help people.

Get over yourself old man, your a nobody and a nothing, you do nothing productive for crypto or the people on Bitcointalk. Who cares where they live, if the people reading it are not able to do anything about it, who cares where they drink coffee, who they are connected with on twitter, who cares what they ae last year for dinner, who cares if their wives will cheat on them, who really cares Bruno? But more important, how does any of that actually help people?

You want to do something productive, find a way to help those people get their money, Start something anything that helps people earn an income, do something actually productive that you wont get kicked out of, Learn form your mistakes and remove that chip off your shoulder and that attitude you think is so awesome. If people could actually take you seriously, maybe you could help people. But you bury what could be considered helpful in a slew of random vulgur nonsense and racial hypocrisy.  

You want truth, heres truth for you, you attack me, you belittle me, you arrogantly and desperately tried to shut us down and close us up, But the truth, we still pay people every single week, we still have over 180 members who trust us and our system to provide them with a recurring weekly income. And since this number has been the same for months now, it would seem your relentless childish attack has ran its course, and people are seeing that no matter what you, spoetnik and suchmoon think, the fact is people are making an income with us that is not going away.

Try getting off your lazy ass and doing some real work Bruno, try to actually make a change for the better. you think what you do changes anything? people are still getting scammed, the crypto industry is still getting trashed, and people like you just make it worse. Who on wall-street wants to invest in something, when idiots like you are around? I understand you have never experienced a corporate meeting situation, so its hard understand what big investors are looking for and what distracts them, and thats ok, not all of us have a BBA from athens right (HAHA) but listen grasshopper, its people like you who keep those guys away. You dont need 12000 posts, look at my thread against you for example, 1 page 12 posts and I only add when you do something else monumentally stupid that proves what a scammer you are and how you support scammers. People need facts like I have in your thread, police reports, actual useful information, because what you do is considered hearsay, and is not substantial evidence in a court of law, You should know that you have been there enough.

Well fuck me in my ass and don't use lube! We've all been doin' it wong. The venerable Leroy Fodor is on the case to school us how to get the moneys back from the thievin' Paul Vernon in spite of Leroy penning...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13602177#msg13602177

In closing, as a long time client of Cryptsy we had a lot of trust in the team running it, we had a lot of faith in their exchange, and we were loyal in the agreements we made with them, and supported them until they closed.

Needless to say, Leroy Fodor is one delusional fuck! Hopefully, his MENSA son or crack whole daughter will one day school his ass.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:45:22 AM

If you meant the "beard photo" it's loading fine: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13828372#msg13828372

Yes A misspell, don't mind me.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

Yes A misspell, don't mind me.

In the last few days Lots of DOGED has moved from Cryptsy to Bittrex. I am trying to get proof but my block chain skill tracking sucks

To peel or not to peel.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:05:48 PM

I saw her in the Cryptsy chat in November and then she said that she and some others are coding a lot.I thought it was for Cryptsy main site,but after making new CSS style for Cryptsy,there was no new features on Cryptsy,so it can be for Bitebi9. When I saw it first time,Bitebi9 was exact clone of Cryptsy,with some very little changes in style.A month after it discovered ,look started to change.Looking for a new infos on chinese sites I found a job ad for Bitebi9 web developper,so last changes on Bitebi9 look could be not from her,but from Chinese Vernon hired.

One thing I remembered clearly - all Cryptsy personel stated in chat many,many times that they have coins on Cryptsy too and they are safe

I regret I did not make screenshots of chat,but mine memory is very good and I remembered very clearly,that Horus said 2 things:

1. that Bitebi9 is Paul site
,it is a longterm project,that Chinese will be hired only for support,but all servers and other hardware will be in US,

2. when discussed about AML and KYC he said in chat that thanks to AML procedure,during members checking, he found few names from OFAC list on Cryptsy and freezed their accounts.Day after,I told that in chat to JShock and he was quite suprised.Later Horus tried to deny,that he said something about AML and others blow out story out of proportions,but that was not the case.There are other witnesses of that too and will be good if someone has copy of chat talks.

At the 46:26 mark here - https://blab.im/evangelos-taxiarchis-bitcoin-general-discussion - John MacPherson aka Horus explains that he moved people around and that DC Girl was coding the China site, namely BiteBi9.com.

TJ, maybe in here - http://pastebin.com/x2f5R3ay - relates to your bullet #2. <Note to self: Don't put bullet, terrorist, John MacPherson and Paul Vernon in the same post on the same thread just in case a T-LA misconstrues it for Leroy Fodor, leaving his 3-year-old MENSA son and crack whore daughter without their venerated Daddy-O.>
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 04:22:55 PM

he was possibly already embellishing funds

A bit of a Freudian slip there, cyberpinoy?

Embellishing is what you do, what with being an early Bitcoin adopter etc. If only you could re-embellish into existence the 100 BTC of your investors' funds that you lost.

Embezzling is the word you were looking for. You'd think that an accomplished entrepreneur like yourself could afford a dictionary.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:22:48 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 07:48:28 PM by Gleb Gamow

he was possibly already embellishing funds

A bit of a Freudian slip there, cyberpinoy?

Embellishing is what you do, what with being an early Bitcoin adopter etc. If only you could re-embellish into existence the 100 BTC of your investors' funds that you lost.

Embezzling is the word you were looking for. You'd think that an accomplished entrepreneur like yourself could afford a dictionary.

Leroy Fodor can't even spell the name of his website entity correctly: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stake-miners-76428521

My bad! Leroy Fodor didn't spell StakeMiners as Stake Miners. StakeMiners did, of which should be no excuse because StakeMiners earned its B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.

Proof: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stake-miners-76428521

Now, let's compare the above with where Leroy Fodor claimed to have attended a higher education institute:

www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

And that, my friends, among over a hundred more lies, is honestly why Leroy Fodor doled out neg trust thingies to all those who questioned his integrity providing proof to back up their assessments.

To be fair, follow the link in my sig to read about me talking to myself about Leroy Fodor, and hopefully you, too, will join the choir of talking to yourself about Leroy Fodor, for Leroy Fodor is worth talking about.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

Today was a good day for those who lost moneys on Cryptsy: Investors learnt that Leroy Fodor has their backs in getting their moneys returned, and I created two more scam threads on my scammy ass due to the venerable Leroy Fodor showing me the light. HAHAHA
wooder

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:02:14 PM

after some time reading this thread i would say most people are pissed but
see "Big Vern" more like the little "me" of Marky Kay aka "Mark Karpelès"

The MtGox case showed it will take years to solved this. invest your time in more constructive things instead of creating virtual voodoo dolls of little vern

Life is short (try to) enjoy every minute of it, as it could be over before you know it ........

Crypto is about "changing the world as we know it" but we have to overcome the greed and this will take some time
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:07:13 AM

The MtGox case showed it will take years to solved this. invest your time in more constructive things instead of creating virtual voodoo dolls of little vern

Life is short (try to) enjoy every minute of it, as it could be over before you know it ........

Crypto is about "changing the world as we know it" but we have to overcome the greed and this will take some time

I'm not sure you're right about that... aside from being based in Japan, when Mt Gox went down, many governments including the US had no awareness of or policy on Bitcoin. It's 2016 and that's not the case and many three-letter agencies including the IRS are well aware of folks like Joshie, Marshall, and BV, and when the IRS wants something it gets it. Stay tuned...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:22:08 AM

I'm not sure you're right about that... aside from being based in Japan, when Mt Gox went down, many governments including the US had no awareness of or policy on Bitcoin. It's 2016 and that's not the case and many three-letter agencies including the IRS are well aware of folks like Joshie, Marshall, and BV, and when the IRS wants something it gets it. Stay tuned...

Sometimes, the IRS has to wait in line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: