Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:15:04 PM

Has the cryptsy chat been disabled?

Are you being Facetious?

No, I have not logged in for sometime. DickShock banned me for posting the cost of rent for the condo Horus was living in payed by Cryptsy. 

It's been down for almost two months. This thread is the best source of information.

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:15:42 PM

Are you being Facetious?

No, I have not logged in for sometime. DickShock banned me for posting the cost of rent for the condo Horus was living in payed by Cryptsy. 

Out of curiosity, how much was the cost of rent? Not that it matters now, but I want to see where some of my money went. Smiley
TheTommyD

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:17:40 PM

More and more incriminating evidences are revealing - on 3rd.March through 3 transactions P.Vernon sent 1.1 BTC from Cryptsy wallet to Bittrex address - 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9

What is interesting is that this address was first time seen 2 weeks(on 15th.Aug.2014) after alleged Cryptsy theft

All incoming txs to the address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 are from Mintpal,Bittrex,BTER and Cryptsy

Few days after Cryptsy theft,from new DASH wallet on Cryptsy numerous big DASH transactions started to go on Mintpal and first few incoming BTC transactions to this address are also from Mintpal.But it seems that he did not sell DASH on time,because few days after it Mintpal owner took all BTC and other valuable coins and run away.After that Bittrex is coming in play and as we know today all stolen altcoins,except LTC were sold on Bittrex and BTER.

This address was very active until 6th.November.2014 - the date when all stolen XC and BTCD were finally sold on Bittrex and others on BTER.From then until now it was pretty dormant.

1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 also received BTCs directly from Cryptsy old hot wallet,something that ordinary Cryptsy members could not do,because direct BTC transactions from old hot wallet to the outer(non-Cryptsy) addresses had to be approved by P.Vernon himself.

In total 548.9 BTC came to this address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 and it was used to launder BTC,because every exchange does not held BTC on your deposit address,but they use it to distribute BTC withdrawals to other users.

One thing should be noted too - P.Vernon opened Bitebi9 on 28.July.2015(exactly 1 year after theft) and only after all LTCs(last remaining from stolen altcoins) were sold in July big LTC pump.Obviously he needed time and peace to sell such a lot of altcoins.So he conviently hide the truth what is going on Cryptsy,because stolen altcoins can be easily tracked and their sell prevented if the truth was revealed on time.When he did it all and secure his position in China,he shutdown Cryptsy auto-pilot and Cryptsy started to fall very fast.

I wish I could do that...Thanks.

What are your thoughts on the Ripple wallet that has not been moved?

https://wisepass.com/ripple/rJGW69cMpaSqNwjhWjvtkRwhvm9yNfnNpN

TheTommyD

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:29:43 PM

I think I read that the Class Action is only for US residents but I filled out the contact me on Silver Law anyways. See what they say/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:52:16 PM

Are you being Facetious?

Out of curiosity, how much was the cost of rent? Not that it matters now, but I want to see where some of my money went. Smiley

U$2,500/mo, paid one year in advance. In essence, John MacPherson aka Horus lived rent and utility free along with his handsome salary affording him to live ONLY paycheque to paycheque, so he cried myriad times while amassing vitals of Cryptsy's marks to perhaps now sold on the black market.

Horus' last words: I will do everything possible to helps those who lost millions get their moneys back. Then crickets, perhaps too busy minding affairs at his Freemason lodge.
segaklon1

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:26:26 PM

Someone knows what the wallet of cryptsy for Tips, I have there 17 million and 3 million doge.

I need to know if cryptsy Fedoracoins and has no chance to open the wallet.

thanks
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

Are you being Facetious?

3,500 Dollars USD is what I was told by the Horus during a web chat session before I was voted in as a mod, around October 2015.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

https://archive.is/ZQaAb

Cryptsy, Inc. an Ontario Company

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-condo-for-sale/city-of-toronto/spectacular-2-storey-live-work-loft-in-the-heart-of-the-city/1127897275

Spectacular 2 Storey Live/Work Loft In The Heart Of The City

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00
Address 26 Telegram Mews, Toronto, ON M5V 3Z4

Yeah that's our Canadian office. Landlord put it up for sale and we only rent the space. Those look like same pics from when we saw it last year and rented it.

So you're claiming that office is still an active Cryptsy headquarters?  As opposed, of course, to the office you quietly abandoned in Florida?

It is active for our Canadian branch, it has nothing to do really with the American branch. We had big plans for the Canadian branch but banks and payment processors had a different idea I suppose. The decision came to close this office down like  EDIT*  3-4 months ago because of the issues we faced up here with opening the site.  We are just have the office here until February 15 when lease is up because we don't really use it.

In Canada, a space is considered empty when a person lives in it, along with broadcasting videos from the locale.

In the hangout video John MacPherson aka Horus details how Cryptsy pays the rent for his digs, then gives a tour of the place.

This truism alone is more than enough to prove that John MacPherson is one lyin piece of shit cocksucker that now has in his possession copies of vitals of tens of thousands of people which he no doubt is selling on the black market. You can take that fact to the fuckin' bank!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:57:06 PM

Spoet, Canadian office didnt get "an eviction notice". We got this unit a year ago and paid a year in advance. The lease is up in a month.  They got it to test the Canadian market and try to dip our toes in, which as you know, sucks for alts. I will also point out that Canada and US companies are completely separate legal entities. You can sit and assume I know more than I've said, but I don't. I've explained everything I know, in detail. I'm just in the dark as you are. you'll say " If I was in your shoes blah blah blah " But you really have no clue. Those of us with jobs instead of government handouts find it hard to quit a job until they find a new one. I can't afford to just quit so I wanted to hold out for as long as I can hoping things get better and a statement is made. If one isn't made, I will be forced to but in the mean time I don't mind helping people where I can.  I work paycheque to paycheque (paycheck for you 'mericans). I've literally been one of the only ones to help people so why people keep busting my ass personally is lost on me. I've been around, answering what I can. Helping people on site when I can. I'm not even corporate level at Cryptsy, so why you choose to go after head of investigations makes no sense. I get no joy out of this at all, believe me. I'm literally just here to try to answer what questions I can and be there for the community because I feel an obligation. Anyways, hopefully they make an announcement soon. You can then feel free to go after appropriate persons if it isn't fixed.

On a lighter note, Gleb, How did you know that was a Canadian bidet?!  Keeps the cheeks oh so shiny.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9336982

Directors

Marshall Long
160 Congress Park Dr.
STE 101
Delray Beach FL 33445
United States

John MacPherson
26 Telegram Mews
Unit G18
Toronto ON M5V 3Z4
Canada

Paul Vernon
160 Congress Park Dr.
STE 101
Delray Beach FL 33445
United States

In Canada a lying piece of shit Freemason can claim that he's not corporate level in spite of being listed as a director and living in the office-cum-residence of the corporation that he's not corporate level of. Totally motherfuckin' amazin'!
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:57:32 PM

Serious question: Did anyone really have a lot still in there accounts when withdraws stopped? Not trying to be a prick, just curious because I started experiencing withdraw issues with them as early as June or July 2015 which made me leery making deposits.
Marv21

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:36:27 PM

yeah iam in with 100K !

TheTommyD

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:20:49 PM

yeah iam in with 100K !

Yes. I lost around 1.6 BTC

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:42:25 PM

Serious question: Did anyone really have a lot still in there accounts when withdraws stopped? Not trying to be a prick, just curious because I started experiencing withdraw issues with them as early as June or July 2015 which made me leery making deposits.

If the "hack" took $10m then somebody had to lose that money and it ain't Vern or Mullick for sure. A lot of shitcoiners used Cryptsy as a wallet and a lot of them refused to believe that something's not right.
TheTommyD

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:45:05 PM

If the "hack" took $10m then somebody had to lose that money and it ain't Vern or Mullick for sure. A lot of shitcoiners used Cryptsy as a wallet and a lot of them refused to believe that something's not right.

Yup. I'm not trying for the victim but I qualify for poor here in Canada

thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:58:06 PM

More and more incriminating evidences are revealing - on 3rd.March through 3 transactions P.Vernon sent 1.1 BTC from Cryptsy wallet to Bittrex address - 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9

What is interesting is that this address was first time seen 2 weeks(on 15th.Aug.2014) after alleged Cryptsy theft

All incoming txs to the address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 are from Mintpal,Bittrex,BTER and Cryptsy

Few days after Cryptsy theft,from new DASH wallet on Cryptsy numerous big DASH transactions started to go on Mintpal and first few incoming BTC transactions to this address are also from Mintpal.But it seems that he did not sell DASH on time,because few days after it Mintpal owner took all BTC and other valuable coins and run away.After that Bittrex is coming in play and as we know today all stolen altcoins,except LTC were sold on Bittrex and BTER.

This address was very active until 6th.November.2014 - the date when all stolen XC and BTCD were finally sold on Bittrex and others on BTER.From then until now it was pretty dormant.

1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 also received BTCs directly from Cryptsy old hot wallet,something that ordinary Cryptsy members could not do,because direct BTC transactions from old hot wallet to the outer(non-Cryptsy) addresses had to be approved by P.Vernon himself.

In total 548.9 BTC came to this address 1G1QMXNCsyVAMiuXxHkzs3FrX3QGiXfUg9 and it was used to launder BTC,because every exchange does not held BTC on your deposit address,but they use it to distribute BTC withdrawals to other users.

One thing should be noted too - P.Vernon opened Bitebi9 on 28.July.2015(exactly 1 year after theft) and only after all LTCs(last remaining from stolen altcoins) were sold in July big LTC pump.Obviously he needed time and peace to sell such a lot of altcoins.So he conviently hide the truth what is going on Cryptsy,because stolen altcoins can be easily tracked and their sell prevented if the truth was revealed on time.When he did it all and secure his position in China,he shutdown Cryptsy auto-pilot and Cryptsy started to fall very fast.

Only I can tell you about Ripple is that Cryptsy had a lot of trouble to properly establish "non-standard wallets" like XRP,ETH,XMR.These wallets were often off service and cause of these problems is almost sure incompetence.Consequence of this incompetence were a lot of ghost withdrawals(tx id never appeared in the blockchain) and missing deposits - ETH smart contracts were unresolvable problem to them.

XRP wallet was in maintenance oftenly and for a long time.It was broken long time before final crash,was never repaired,so this is probably cause why it is dormant.

These problems are probably cause, why P.Vernon did not put XRP and XMR on his exchange in China Bitebi9.

TheTommyD

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:08:31 AM

Only I can tell you about Ripple is that Cryptsy had a lot of trouble to properly establish "non-standard wallets" like XRP,ETH,XMR.These wallets were often off service and cause of these problems is almost sure incompetence.Consequence of this incompetence were a lot of ghost withdrawals(tx id never appeared in the blockchain) and missing deposits - ETH smart contracts were unresolvable problem to them.

XRP wallet was in maintenance oftenly and for a long time.It was broken long time before final crash,was never repaired,so this is probably cause why it is dormant.

These problems are probably cause, why P.Vernon did not put XRP and XMR on his exchange in China Bitebi9.

Thanks!

I keeping watching the XRP Wallet waiting for it disappear Sad

Wouldn't it be nice if some professional hacker could gain control of the website and give us our coins back

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:54:11 AM

We estimate that cryptsy absconded with about 2.5 - 3 million CSC belonging to customers.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:01:46 AM

sign seen on Cryptsy office door

YOUR COINS HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING

Cheers Jon  Wink

ElvisCOIN went first.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:09:31 AM

sign seen on Cryptsy office door

YOUR COINS HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING

Cheers Jon  Wink

ElvisCOIN went first.

Unlike Elvis, Bite9ig is Paul Vernon's encore.

"Ginny, Jim will never know that you were with me and not out back fuckin' the hogs."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:38:58 AM

I think we all missed something:

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=9336982

Certificate of Incorporation
2015-06-17
Certificate of Amendment footnote *
2015-06-17
Amendment details: Corporate name

John MacPherson
26 Telegram Mews
Unit G18
Toronto ON M5V 3Z4
Canada

The lease for Cryptsy's Canadian office started in February 2015, but Cryptsy wasn't incorporated in Canada till June 17, 2015. That means the main purpose for the leased office-cum-residential was to keep John MacPherson aka Horus' lyin' piece of shit ass warm while he amassed vitals of users, now sold on the black market.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: