Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006536 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:14:36 AM

Dont know what to tell ya. The guy contacted us with an offer to return the coins.  So paul is actively working with him to get this done.

Meanwhile, can you at least tell us if it's the Eternal Insolvent dude that's being negotiated with since you've expressed being in the know?

Eternal Insolent is his first post. Never spoke to him before unless hes the same guy that posted before and for some unknown reason he decided to create a new name.

Well, you said that Paul told you that he's talking to somebody and EI said he's talking to Paul... Nevermind. It's a tougher equation that I first realized.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:18:19 AM

Pauls not hiding? How come he has his name Bao on stuff then removes it and changes it to bitebi9 etc once its made known in this thread? Chinese contract? Its registered under project investors which runs cryptsy so its all linked and im sure none of that money is coming back to customers?

Are you also saying that once that contract is done Paul will be heading back to good old american soil to talk with the fbi and other agencies on the thefts etc? I suppose though he's doing that now and fully complying with all demands and requests?

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Paul went from Cryptsy reports all kinds of shit to SARs to stay compliant while soliciting the expansion of its user base, but didn't have a clue as to who to contact because the FBI dude that Paul could've contacted had yet to be changed with a crime. The even happened in July 2014, and Bridges was changed in October 2014. I guess that's akin to you and Horus not knowing anything till the latter part of 2015, to Horus not knowing anything till the blog post came out in January 2016.

And, I'm the person who's fuckin' everything up. Jim, go give Ginny a break and go fuck your pigs for awhile, eh?

This is what really confuses me. We are led to believe that Bao (Paul) and ONLY paul knew of the theft. Nobody else in cryptsy knew? He was alerted in the early AM to the breach....? What by the automated systems that detected but didn't stop that? And it only talks to paul and notifies paul? So NOBODY else knew about the theft just paul? The person that managed the wallets didn't have any stats on wallet contents or customer account contents? There was NO admin panel that had numbers that anyone with a grade 3 education in addition and subtraction couldn't go hang out somethings not right? All the reporting they supposedly do to FinCen and NO report was done on that huge amount that went out as part of anti laundering etc? Nothing... so cryptsy lied to the supposed agencies they supposedly report to? Who does the reports to those places? Can't just be Paul.... and to do those reports don't you need wallet contents stats etc? Cmon.... only paul knew?

Jim so it was just paul... nobody else knew according to the story? I don't buy it.... Paul went through all the mt gox stuff where someone supposedly was hacked and tried to make funds up in the background and that never went well but thought what the hell i'll try that too. All of the staff are either incredibly stupid and clueless or a new level of unprofessional and untethical. Im wondering which it is.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:29:46 AM

Pauls not hiding? How come he has his name Bao on stuff then removes it and changes it to bitebi9 etc once its made known in this thread? Chinese contract? Its registered under project investors which runs cryptsy so its all linked and im sure none of that money is coming back to customers?

Are you also saying that once that contract is done Paul will be heading back to good old american soil to talk with the fbi and other agencies on the thefts etc? I suppose though he's doing that now and fully complying with all demands and requests?

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Paul went from Cryptsy reports all kinds of shit to SARs to stay compliant while soliciting the expansion of its user base, but didn't have a clue as to who to contact because the FBI dude that Paul could've contacted had yet to be changed with a crime. The even happened in July 2014, and Bridges was changed in October 2014. I guess that's akin to you and Horus not knowing anything till the latter part of 2015, to Horus not knowing anything till the blog post came out in January 2016.

And, I'm the person who's fuckin' everything up. Jim, go give Ginny a break and go fuck your pigs for awhile, eh?

This is what really confuses me. We are led to believe that Bao (Paul) and ONLY paul knew of the theft. Nobody else in cryptsy knew? He was alerted in the early AM to the breach....? What by the automated systems that detected but didn't stop that? And it only talks to paul and notifies paul? So NOBODY else knew about the theft just paul? The person that managed the wallets didn't have any stats on wallet contents or customer account contents? There was NO admin panel that had numbers that anyone with a grade 3 education in addition and subtraction couldn't go hang out somethings not right? All the reporting they supposedly do to FinCen and NO report was done on that huge amount that went out as part of anti laundering etc? Nothing... so cryptsy lied to the supposed agencies they supposedly report to? Who does the reports to those places? Can't just be Paul.... and to do those reports don't you need wallet contents stats etc? Cmon.... only paul knew?

Jim so it was just paul... nobody else knew according to the story? I don't buy it.... Paul went through all the mt gox stuff where someone supposedly was hacked and tried to make funds up in the background and that never went well but thought what the hell i'll try that too. All of the staff are either incredibly stupid and clueless or a new level of unprofessional and untethical. Im wondering which it is.

So, it's you that's been dippin' in my 5-gallon Kool-Aid stash, eh? You're a dog!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:35:31 AM

So, it's you that's been dippin' in my 5-gallon Kool-Aid stash, eh? You're a dog!

Thats a lot of koolaid... i think a dose that large would be fatal to the brain.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:43:56 AM

Thats a lot of koolaid... i think a dose that large would be fatal to the brain.

Dude, it wasn't for drinking, but for enemas, switching to eggnog when Marshall Long turned me onto that practice. Please tell us that you didn't drink any especially now knowing where the content's been.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 05:46:07 AM

I imagine gleb will continue trashing the site trying to prevent us from reopening.

Fucking trolls... destroyed GAW, destroyed Cryptsy, where does it end?

Seriously dude, unless you have evidence that Gleb is ze hax0r - he's not the reason why Cryptsy is in this shithole.

Perhaps it's just a bad typo though, you probably meant "Bao Luo will continue trashing the site".
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:46:21 AM

What has this magical crpytcracker done behind the scenes to show you guys that he can actually get the coins back?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:01:59 AM

What has this magical crpytcracker done behind the scenes to show you guys that he can actually get the coins back?

Nothing yet,  still waiting to hear from paul that coins have been returned and this is not some sham

Jim Slockney is such a fuckin' idiot he has to wait to first hear from Paul to see if coins were returned oppose to simply refreshing this page: https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

Nothing yet,  still waiting to hear from paul that coins have been returned and this is not some sham

So you are getting your hopes up based on that tweet and this guy's posts on this forum?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:05:22 AM

So you are getting your hopes up based on that tweet and this guy's posts on this forum?

That, and the special this week at the Canadian Freemason Lodge is haggis.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:31:07 AM

From the desk of We all knew late 2015 but didn't know early 2016:

Im not saying your the bad guy, but at this point gleb how bout letting us try to get the coins back for users without all your extra nonsense?

As far as what was told to users by myself, horus and others who communicated to users: We were not informed as to why there were problems getting coins out until late 2015. We could only go by what little info was being passed to us.

Im not here to justify how the stolen coins were handled and Paul agrees that it should have been handled differently at the time.
However, the coins were stolen and are currently in process of hopefully being returned.
So lets hope for the best on that so that we can make alot of ppl happy and go from there.

I only knew things were off the last couple of months since these issues started. I had no idea what it was so I gave my employer benefit of the doubt. They said it would be fixed and I believed them. I had no idea if it was technical or financial. At the end of the day, I still had to do my job and it wasn't anything to do with this shit, believe me. I threatened to resign not long ago if I didn't hear something. I tried my best to hold on as long as I could hoping something good would come of it but it didn't. Anyways, I guess it is a bunch of shoulda-woulda-coulda's. I'll do my best to try to help in coin theft investigation, but at this point that's all I can do.
Cryptcracker

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:38:57 AM

Contract has been agreed upon by Cryptsy/Paul Vernon and myself and has been signed by both parties. You can view the contract here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html Now that the technicalities are out of the way the coins can start to be recovered.
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

Contract has been agreed upon by Cryptsy/Paul Vernon and myself and has been signed by both parties. You can view the contract here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html Now that the technicalities are out of the way the coins can start to be recovered.

LMFAO !!!

Your Whole Story is Wonky.
When You succeed it Proves You & Vern are the Thief.

Recover the coins, and get arrested. LOL

Cheers,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:32:29 AM

the question is ... when will be reopened withdrawals?
thank you.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:53:17 AM

thank you.

Well the coins need to be recovered first. The contract shows this as the deposit address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Mr4WJMQCXs9WtvHTwafQnXbtSXCMc9eSr

Gleb claims the stolen coins are still here: https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Once the coins are in the above deposit address, I suppose it will again take some time for Cryptsy to re-open and figure how how to handle the stampede of people trying to get their money out. Its been a few months already, so if this is all legit, I guess a couple of extra days won't hurt anything.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:37:24 AM

thank you.

Well the coins need to be recovered first. The contract shows this as the deposit address: https://blockchain.info/address/1Mr4WJMQCXs9WtvHTwafQnXbtSXCMc9eSr

Gleb claims the stolen coins are still here: https://blockchain.info/tx/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

Once the coins are in the above deposit address, I suppose it will again take some time for Cryptsy to re-open and figure how how to handle the stampede of people trying to get their money out. Its been a few months already, so if this is all legit, I guess a couple of extra days won't hurt anything.

For me ...is very important every single hours not days...
CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:04:22 AM

Has anyone been able to get into their accounts on Cryptsy? I have been locked out for over a week due to their 2 factor text message system being down.

Marv21

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:16:36 PM

Has anyone been able to get into their accounts on Cryptsy? I have been locked out for over a week due to their 2 factor text message system being down.

SMS is down, i contacted support and could change it to an other 2FA
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:21:40 PM

I'm sorry I missed a few pages of this thread... Is that Crypsty now saying the have people's money?... LMAO LOL LOL OLLOLL

Always knew that Gleb was bad news, if not for him surely crypsty would have given people money back instantly

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:06:36 PM

I'm sorry I missed a few pages of this thread... Is that Crypsty now saying the have people's money?... LMAO LOL LOL OLLOLL

Always knew that Gleb was bad news, if not for him surely crypsty would have given people money back instantly

"Don't provoke the Gleb!"
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: