Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
tema

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:00:26 PM

Bittrex should be freeze that coin now . take down that users id )
Report to authority

They are aware of and are working https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/719374972020326401

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silvermetal

Activity: 487

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:06:02 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 09:07:10 PM by silvermetal

The Cryptsy UNO cold wallet going to Bittrex is extremely fishy..
No way any moron would have thought that they could do it like that and make off with selling them and the BTCs...

It's almost like they were surrendered back to the community, passing the buck/responsibility to trex.

What do you think? You really think Vern is THAT stupid? Maybe it as another hacker surrendering those coins back to the people or something?

Serious??
The UNO "community" posting in the scam accusations thread  Shocked
Who is next? Balu2? gustav? smalltimer? Falling knife? or somebody else who can't spell "caveat emptor" Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299308.msg10667896#msg10667896

Some of the UNO "community" were busted in the thread from XJO, another coin from the UNO "developer" Willow Rosenborg (or aka John Joule/Max Guevara etcetc, and also active in this thread + UNO thread with another name).

Ironic that they finally are posting in the section where they should be posting...
Also ironic that one scam group (cryptsyteam) hurts the other scammer....I would not know if the coins are retrieved from "the hacker" to whom they should be returned....back to the scammers ??

IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:12:32 PM

Did a little piece on Bitbi9 and Cryptsy.

http://coinjournal.net/cryptsy-paul-vernon-exchange-china/

Didn't notice the UNO news until after publishing, may follow up with another story on that later this week.

Also, I made my first All Your Base meme, after 22 years on the internet.

enjoy.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:13:05 PM

Bittrex should be freeze that coin now . take down that users id )
Report to authority

They are aware of and are working https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/status/719374972020326401

I'm try to talk to support of bittrex
But they don't reply :/

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:15:41 PM

The Cryptsy UNO cold wallet going to Bittrex is extremely fishy..
No way any moron would have thought that they could do it like that and make off with selling them and the BTCs...

It's almost like they were surrendered back to the community, passing the buck/responsibility to trex.

What do you think? You really think Vern is THAT stupid? Maybe it as another hacker surrendering those coins back to the people or something?

Serious??
The UNO "community" posting in the scam accusations thread  Shocked
Who is next? Balu2? gustav? smalltimer? Falling knife? or somebody else who can't spell "caveat emptor" Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299308.msg10667896#msg10667896

Busted in the thread from XJO, another coin from the UNO "developer" Willow Rosenborg (now posting under another name, and also active in this thread + UNO thread).

Ironic that they finally are posting in the section where they should be posting...
Also ironic that one scam group (cryptsyteam) hurts the other scammer....I would not know if the coins are retrieved from "the hacker" to whom they should be returned....back to the scammers ??

Look buddy, I don't know who you think you are but it is quite obvious that you know nothing about me..

I could hardly be attributed as being part of the UNO community and frankly I don't know WTF you are talking about.. You missed by 100 miles..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:30:21 PM

Bitebi9 today earning score on top 12 cny lol  own pocket's

Exchange market values growing day by days
Today valuesvalues is 37 cny

Values impacts of ( DGB ) coin 37 cny stand alone.

spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:36:34 PM

Y'all should really follow that other thread (UNO). Instead of all of the accusations and doxxing that goes on here, they have actually contacted the attorney who was granted the receivership and a demand notice has already been served to Bittrex. They seem to be on the ball over there.

Don't get me wrong, this thread is my morning soap opera and tons of fun to read, but other than Thunderjet's awesome work it appears that not a lot comes from this thread other than accusations and weird sexual comments that nobody wants to read over and over.

Who says we don't read it. But it will be better for them if w keep the weird sexual comments here I guess :-)
silvermetal

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:54:35 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 09:11:05 PM by silvermetal

Look buddy, I don't know who you think you are but it is quite obvious that you know nothing about me..

I could hardly be attributed as being part of the UNO community and frankly I don't know WTF you are talking about.. You missed by 100 miles..

I am not your buddy!

however I missed 100 miles, it was close enough for you to shoot back  Wink
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:21:33 PM

I am not your buddy!

What exactly is your angle here friend?

silvermetal

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:56:53 PM

I am not your buddy!

I am also not your friend.

My angle? you mean my point of view about this whole cryptsy collapse? I am not sure...

By all means it exposes how an exchange laundry machine, developers copycoin cloners and advertising people scammers cooperated with each other.
That if they work closely together they "earn steal" a lot of money from the investors naive people.

But what if one of the group (read cryptsy) becomes very greedy and steals from the copycoin cloners/scammers...what is then good justice? Give the money back to the cloners and scammers? nah..back to the investors? how will you do that, you can't distinguish between a scammer and an investor just looking at a wallet...

My coins may be given to a charity if they will ever be recovered. But my charity is not Paul Vernon Tongue and also not the UNO "community" (consisting of handful people with multiple accounts posting in a moderated thread) Wink

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:01:55 PM

I am not your buddy!

I am also not your friend.

My angle? you mean my point of view about this whole cryptsy collapse? I am not sure...

By all means it exposes how an exchange laundry machine, developers copy cloners and advertising people scammers cooperated with each other.
That if they work closely together they "earn steal" a lot of money from the investors naive people.

But what if one of the group (read cryptsy) becomes very greedy and steals from the copy cloners/scammers...what is then good justice? Give the money back to the cloners and scammers? nah..back to the investors? how will you do that, you can't distinguish between a scammer and an investor just looking at a wallet...

My coins may be given to a charity if they will ever be recovered. But my charity is not Paul Vernon Tongue and also not the UNO "community" (consisting of handful people with multiple accounts posting in a moderated thread) Wink

Coins should be given back to whoever can rove their balances at Cryptsy.. Simple..

Are you advocating that the coins not be given back to the owners because they are UNO "community" members? What exactly have they done so wrong?

Any why choose ME for your attack bro?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:04:24 PM

Y'all should really follow that other thread (UNO). Instead of all of the accusations and doxxing that goes on here, they have actually contacted the attorney who was granted the receivership and a demand notice has already been served to Bittrex. They seem to be on the ball over there.

Don't get me wrong, this thread is my morning soap opera and tons of fun to read, but other than Thunderjet's awesome work it appears that not a lot comes from this thread other than accusations and weird sexual comments that nobody wants to read over and over.

Morning soap operas are not meant for reading sexual comments over and over.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Oh, and good morning.  Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

Did a little piece on Bitbi9 and Cryptsy.

http://coinjournal.net/cryptsy-paul-vernon-exchange-china/

Didn't notice the UNO news until after publishing, may follow up with another story on that later this week.

Also, I made my first All Your Base meme, after 22 years on the internet.

enjoy.

It is unclear what Long’s connection with Cryptsy and Bitebi9 is now. For a short time, he was credited as being the CTO of Cryptsy. We reached out to Long through his company’s support page, but couldn’t find a current personal email for him.

Here is Marshall Long on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/3xploit

Here's my Marshall Long thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.0

Aside: Hover over https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.0 and see it turn green, perhaps part of this forum's U$1.5M makeover.
IanDeMartino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:16:13 PM

Thanks Gleb. I'll continue to try to contact him.

Tips: 1BJXcqnQyQipwo5ft1WzZpV3qJGEDE2JkP
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:27:02 PM

Be careful with giving him any personal contact details. I've had him call me in the middle of the night screaming "Where's my fucking money?" and so on, so forth. (Mind you he had not held up his end of a deal, hence him not having his "fucking money") He knows nothing of any sort of professional conduct and is not to be trusted in any capacity.

Marshall if you're reading this I hope you have the balls to show your face and explain how you hopped from Garza to Big Vern yet are somehow not complicit in all of this. Just don't take it out on the people you victimized with your flagrant disregard for anyone but yourself.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:59:57 PM

Be careful with giving him any personal contact details. I've had him call me in the middle of the night screaming "Where's my fucking money?" and so on, so forth. (Mind you he had not held up his end of a deal, hence him not having his "fucking money") He knows nothing of any sort of professional conduct and is not to be trusted in any capacity.

Marshall if you're reading this I hope you have the balls to show your face and explain how you hopped from Garza to Big Vern yet are somehow not complicit in all of this. Just don't take it out on the people you victimized with your flagrant disregard for anyone but yourself.

I know of two other horror stories that I'm privy to directly involving Marshall Long, hence my continuous rant on his scammy ass. Sadly, I've heard shit about Peter Todd who's been known to sleep over at Marshall's home (I guess we can assume not sex related, but you never know with this lying piece of shit Long). This fucker Marshall would have you believe that he and his two partners were into Bitcoin in 2009 while he was doing CAD programming for an outfit, at best, later teaching a college course at some Texas community college. Since when did they start hiring teachers that can't spell junior high words on official docs (not takin' 'bout forum posts et al.)?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:07:44 AM

I know of two other horror stories that I'm privy to directly involving Marshall Long, hence my continuous rant on his scammy ass. Sadly, I've heard shit about Peter Todd who's been known to sleep over at Marshall's home (I guess we can assume not sex related, but you never know with this lying piece of shit Long). This fucker Marshall would have you believe that he and his two partners were into Bitcoin in 2009 while he was doing CAD programming for an outfit, at best, later teaching a college course at some Texas community college. Since when did they start hiring teachers that can't spell junior high words on official docs (not takin' 'bout forum posts et al.)?

I have 2 categories of Stinky Long stories, the ones where he's a scammy, conniving, amoral piece of shit; most of those have been told publicly as the crimes committed by Josh Garza and Paul Vernon are not secrets.

Then there's the ones where he's just sad and I almost feel bad for him, like so many aspects of the Hashers United conference in 2014. Not only did the thieving fuck manage to serve us some of the ONLY bad food in Las Vegas for lunch (mind you, the hotel had several amazing restaurants on site), but he was hocking the FinalHash NFC cold wallets, which not only didn't work at the time, the dumb fuck didn't anticipate that a conference full of miners would want to pay for BTC wallets with BTC. So he had nothing in place to accommodate that... and directed people to a fucking RoboCoin in the corner. Who knows, maybe he owned a share in that debacle too.

Or him freaking out over Skype in the middle of the night and demanding his "fucking money" then immediately trying to play it off like a joke and started calling me "bro" and making references to "Team No Sleep." I actually felt sad for the poor bastard that night. Suffice it to say I have enough decades behind me that I didn't find any of that funny or cool.

I could go on but you get the idea.

Marshall, you suck man. Karma will kick your pasty doughy ass.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:22:18 AM

I have 2 categories of Stinky Long stories, the ones where he's a scammy, conniving, amoral piece of shit; most of those have been told publicly as the crimes committed by Josh Garza and Paul Vernon are not secrets.

Then there's the ones where he's just sad and I almost feel bad for him, like so many aspects of the Hashers United conference in 2014. Not only did the thieving fuck manage to serve us some of the ONLY bad food in Las Vegas for lunch (mind you, the hotel had several amazing restaurants on site), but he was hocking the FinalHash NFC cold wallets, which not only didn't work at the time, the dumb fuck didn't anticipate that a conference full of miners would want to pay for BTC wallets with BTC. So he had nothing in place to accommodate that... and directed people to a fucking RoboCoin in the corner. Who knows, maybe he owned a share in that debacle too.

Or him freaking out over Skype in the middle of the night and demanding his "fucking money" then immediately trying to play it off like a joke and started calling me "bro" and making references to "Team No Sleep." I actually felt sad for the poor bastard that night. Suffice it to say I have enough decades behind me that I didn't find any of that funny or cool.

He did cup garzas balls though.. maybe he got a disease or brain parasite from him and has gone insane. Josh is a pretty big brain parasite...
Paid Piper

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:36:35 AM

Roll Eyes

Subject:    Re: Booth for Hashers United
Date:    Fri, 03 Oct 2014 19:55:25 -0700
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

Ok,

Calm your tits.
If your team comes early, and commandeers an adjacent
space, and sets up in time, Ill just pat your ass and cup your balls.
Tell your team to plan better bro. We literally finalized the floor plan
1 hour before amber called. That is not on me. However, I love your
balls and it is fine.

But you gotta give me an hj. Deal?

Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM
To: Marshall Long <marshall.long@me.com <mailto:marshall.long@me.com>>
Subject: Fwd: Booth for Hashers United

You got to be kidding? We paid you 20k

Don't make this an issue you asshat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Amber Messer" <amber@gawminers.com <mailto:amber@gawminers.com>>
Date: Oct 3, 2014 9:46 PM
Subject: Booth for Hashers United
To: "Evan Jones" <ejones@gawminers.com <mailto:ejones@gawminers.com>>,
"Josh Garza" <josh@btc.com <mailto:josh@btc.com>>, "Rami Abramov"
<rami@btc.com <mailto:rami@btc.com>>, "Christian Gogol"
<christian@gawminers.com <mailto:christian@gawminers.com>>
Cc:

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late notice. I just spoke with Marshall from Final Hash.
If we use the 20x10 structure Monica created for us, they are saying we
will have to get an additional both, which will cost extra.

I spoke with Monica and she said we can use just 10ft of the booth if we
want, its still functional that way.

So my question is, do we want to use the whole structure and pay for the
extra space, use 10ft and stay at the same price, or i can try to get
the extra space without extra cost(so far hasn't worked for me)

Thank you for your thoughts!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:41:02 AM

http://www.tuscanylv.com/dining/

I'm guessing Marilyn’s Café, for when I lived in Vegas, The Tuscany was one of my favorite places to play poker against tourists and subpar yokel players. It's not the worst restaurant in Vegas, but I've been in their kitchen (knew the manager at the time), hence only eating there late at night after a late poker session. Oh, and I got to fuck one of the waitresses, thus truly cementing the dive joint sentiment.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: