Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:08:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006511 times)
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:50:16 AM

Ooh cool, I'll narrate this one:

===>

Yes - Dana C. Ragazza = DCGirl. I think you'll find a whole thread here on bitcointalk about that. Feel free to contact Brad at the coinfront to confirm why I used that name.

No - Susan Wilson does not = DCGirl

At this point I'm not sure if you're trying to save face or if you really think you're right.

Either way - sigh, whatever.

so you confirm you commit fraud i.e. use fake names for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

yes and its a fake picture too. feel free to ask the coinfront about that, but it was done for "non-nefarious" purposes.

i'm asking you .. hello? who you scamming bro?  Roll Eyes

call me a scammer and a liar, I really don't care. hopefully y'all are done calling me susan wilson.

Well that was an embarrassing wild goose chase. One for the books for sure, Gleb.
Long time no see DC!

Wink

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:50:58 AM

Please tell me the receivers didn't just shut cryptsy.com down thinking it will stop vern moving funds.... They are aware of what owning the private keys means right... i.e. paul downloads a blockchain and imports them and sends funds?

It would be pretty embarrassing if pauls moronic attempt to move them in 1 lump actually worked. Maybe the receivers can get their teenage kids to come in and help them move the funds after they setup dad and mums vcr player?

Maybe we could get a thread going of coins wallet addresses so they can be watched and direct exchanges like bittrex etc to. I'm sure they can then be on the lookout for Bao sending coins in. Im rather enjoying the thought of him sleeping in a cardboard box. Must be desperate with bitebi9 making a total of $10 USD a day. Im also wondering if paul thought out his runaway china place correctly too... they tend to execute white collar workers that take money.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:09:22 AM

Please tell me the receivers didn't just shut cryptsy.com down thinking it will stop vern moving funds.... They are aware of what owning the private keys means right... i.e. paul downloads a blockchain and imports them and sends funds?

It would be pretty embarrassing if pauls moronic attempt to move them in 1 lump actually worked. Maybe the receivers can get their teenage kids to come in and help them move the funds after they setup dad and mums vcr player?

Maybe we could get a thread going of coins wallet addresses so they can be watched and direct exchanges like bittrex etc to. I'm sure they can then be on the lookout for Bao sending coins in. Im rather enjoying the thought of him sleeping in a cardboard box. Must be desperate with bitebi9 making a total of $10 USD a day. Im also wondering if paul thought out his runaway china place correctly too... they tend to execute white collar workers that take money.

It looks that receivers just shutdown cryptsy.Till now they did not give any list of Cryptsy wallets and amount of coins in them.I dont think they have much time,because if you see what was happened with UNO at Bittrex,deposit Bittrex address was opened and tested on 7th.March.2016. - about month before transfer UNOs.

It means that somebody prepared it for a long time - time enough to download blockchains of any coin and import private keys.

Now time is essence,especially with the coins which can be traded on multiple exchanges.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:21:08 AM

It looks that receivers just shutdown cryptsy.Till now they did not give any list of Cryptsy wallets and amount of coins in them.I dont think they have much time,because if you see what was happened with UNO at Bittrex,deposit Bittrex address was opened and tested on 7th.March.2016. - about month before transfer UNOs.

It means that somebody prepared it for a long time - time enough to download blockchains of any coin and import private keys.

Now time is essence,especially with the coins which can be traded on multiple exchanges.

They have cryptsy wallets though pretty quick to generate new address and send all input funds to it. Do that for every wallet. Assuming no backdoors funds secured... unless im missing something.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:25:09 AM

So what you are saying is.... the ferret is garza, the rat is vernon and the pipe is markshall longs butt?
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:37:17 AM

===>

Yes - Dana C. Ragazza = DCGirl. I think you'll find a whole thread here on bitcointalk about that. Feel free to contact Brad at the coinfront to confirm why I used that name.

At this point I'm not sure if you're trying to save face or if you really think you're right.

so you confirm you commit fraud i.e. use fake names for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

yes and its a fake picture too. feel free to ask the coinfront about that, but it was done for "non-nefarious" purposes.

call me a scammer and a liar, I really don't care. hopefully y'all are done calling me susan wilson.

Well that was an embarrassing wild goose chase. One for the books for sure, Gleb.
Long time no see DC!

Wink

I think it has something to do with how people used to use Ferrets to run telephone wires. I remember reading a book about that along time ago when I was investigating how to breed ferrets for profit.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
thunderjet

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:45:39 AM

They have cryptsy wallets though pretty quick to generate new address and send all input funds to it. Do that for every wallet. Assuming no backdoors funds secured... unless im missing something.

Nobody knows what is condition of Cryptsy system.Is there any backdoors and is it secured from hacker intrusions at all.So,the best thing they could do is to :

- identify most valubale wallets,

- immediately open new wallets for them on a secure,separate computer,out of any Cryptsy network

- after wallets instalation take generated new deposit addresses and send coins from Cryptsy to them

- later download blockchains for wallets .
Paid Piper

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:46:57 AM

===>

so you confirm you commit fraud i.e. use fake names for nefarious purposes?  wow  Shocked

Long time no see DC!

Wink

I think it has something to do with how people used to use Ferrets to run telephone wires. I remember reading a book about that along time ago when I was investigating how to breed ferrets for profit.

Roll Eyes

Ferreting

Muzzled ferret flushing a rat, as illustrated in Harding's Ferret Facts and Fancies (1915)
For millennia, the main use of ferrets was for hunting, or ferreting. With their long, lean build, and inquisitive nature, ferrets are very well equipped for getting down holes and chasing rodents, rabbits and moles out of their burrows

Paid Piper

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:08:34 AM

Cheesy

===>

Wink

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:08:57 AM

One good thing on all this exchange funnelling is that exchanges will be on high alert atm. KYC restrictions will limit what he can pull out per day. Im sure bittrex and poloniex are watching for new accounts depositing in big balances, or even smaller ones. Paul will only be pulling out small amounts per day if he even can.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:59:32 AM

One good thing on all this exchange funnelling is that exchanges will be on high alert atm. KYC restrictions will limit what he can pull out per day. Im sure bittrex and poloniex are watching for new accounts depositing in big balances, or even smaller ones. Paul will only be pulling out small amounts per day if he even can.

Them KYC restrictions you speaketh of sure the hell worked in Cryptsy's case unless the over-amount was due to an inside hack, then no reporting is required according to the Law of Vernon.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:07:31 AM

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-on-verge-of-collapse/7315894

Perth millionaire Zhenya Tsvetnenko's company Digital CC is owed $180,000. Digital CC is taking action in the WA Supreme Court to windup 13th Pty Ltd — the business entity of Igot.

So funny! Search this thread for Zhenya Tsvetnenko.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:22:04 AM

Them KYC restrictions you speaketh of sure the hell worked in Cryptsy's case unless the over-amount was due to an inside hack, then no reporting is required according to the Law of Vernon.

Pretty much Smiley paul approved his own 350BTC withdrawal because he's such an honest stand up guy. Wonder if he reported that suspicious withdrawal of his to the authorities?

I've been checking out some other coins. I think Pauls been bleeding them dry over the last few months. Cryptcracker wanker and the apology was just a disguise whilst he slowly filtered it out for sales. I think this is how he's been living after divorce settlements.

Ages ago on cryptsy chat i was trying to find owners of top 10 netcoin wallets and i asked Mullick. He told me that cryptsy's cold wallet address was
n5nZXRojBHjtyE78r8jkemNJbjs1xxMALc which is funny because mullick didn't have access to the wallets directly right? not sure how he knew that. Anyways it rang true because i could see that address link up to withdrawals i did. Now Bao shut his shit down around what mid jan?

Netcoin cold wallet has been bled dry over time... its small amounts here and there and sometimes a larger 1-2 million hit by the looks when prices were more favorable to him. Check it out on the explorer

http://netexplorer.coin-server.com/address/n5nZXRojBHjtyE78r8jkemNJbjs1xxMALc

He stakes here and there as per was the normal cryptsy method though they denied they staked customer coins and if it happened it was an accident when syncing the cold wallet funds to transfer... my fookin arse in a bunch of stake coins you can send without staking... the option is unlock for staking only... when you hit send it prompts for encrypted password and sends im pretty sure it doesn't stake then send.

Anyways the bleeding starts around 2 months after that start point and finishes on 23rd march. I don't know of bittrex cold wallets / hot wallets so can't match the addresses filtered off but im assuming they are either
a) bittrex or
b) Bao is slowly trying to mimmick normal sends and filtering to other wallets in his control that receivers don't have. If this is the case Paul might be banking on the fact that he'll get away with any investigation then pick the wallets up later in his control after its all blown over. I think this might be a case.

Might be worth checking other wallets for coins people have on explorers and see how they progress but i'm willing to bet that asshole opened wallets up that didn't have much value in them to withdraw and he kept closed the ones he was off to steal. Too many coins to keep them all so he prolly decided to take 20-30 wallets of good coins for later.

I want to check DGB next because that 200 million on bittrex is mighty suspicious. Especially when the second biggest holder on there is 13 million!!!
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:23:45 AM

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-11/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-on-verge-of-collapse/7315894

Perth millionaire Zhenya Tsvetnenko's company Digital CC is owed $180,000. Digital CC is taking action in the WA Supreme Court to windup 13th Pty Ltd — the business entity of Igot.

Thats that australian scammer guy that was digital mintsy that ripped cryptsy off isn't it? Well on the bright side they were more honest than garza haha the email dumps show garza trying to be big verns mining operation and swap equity in each others company.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:05:17 AM

Thats that australian scammer guy that was digital mintsy that ripped cryptsy off isn't it? Well on the bright side they were more honest than garza haha the email dumps show garza trying to be big verns mining operation and swap equity in each others company.

http://www.afr.com/leadership/entrepreneur/young-rich-lister-zhenya-tsvetnenko-shoots-for-the-bitcoin-big-time-20140728-jysu7

“I have learnt a very important lesson. If you are investing in things you need to understand it," Tsvetnenko says.

“If you get a call from the broker every week and get told what is good to buy you are either going to break even, very rarely you might make money but quite often you’ll just lose money. Flat out. You need to spend time to understand it yourself. If you do that it is very difficult to fail."

Secretary: Mr. Tsvetnenko, Paul Vernon and Marshall Long are on line one, a conference call.
Zhenya: Busy at the moment playing office golf. Tell them I'm in with whatever they have in stored, and have them send me a PDF contract to sign while I'm on my yacht later this afternoon.
Secretary: Mr. T said it's cupped balls time.
Marshall: Splendid! Told you, Paul, he was an easy mark.
Paul Vernon: Sometimes I regret not paying you for your services here at Cryptsy.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:51:59 AM

Ferreting

Muzzled ferret flushing a rat, as illustrated in Harding's Ferret Facts and Fancies (1915)
For millennia, the main use of ferrets was for hunting, or ferreting. With their long, lean build, and inquisitive nature, ferrets are very well equipped for getting down holes and chasing rodents, rabbits and moles out of their burrows

Yep that was the book Ferret Facts and Fancies. It was actually a pretty entertaining book.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:09:51 AM

Ferreting

Yep that was the book Ferret Facts and Fancies. It was actually a pretty entertaining book.

While living in Nashville, I came home to be meant by a timid while furry thingy at the back door, so I picked it up and brought it in the house. Not knowing what it was at the time, I went to the pet store and described it, whereupon it was determined I was the proud owner of an albino ferret. Learning that it's similar to raising a cat, I got some food and kitty litter for the creature. I loved the thing, but knew I wouldn't have time to tend to it in spite of living alone, but was very busy in the construction trade at the time.

I mentioned the ferret when I went to pay my mobile phone (not called cells back then, I don't believe) bill, and the gal said that she had just lost her ferret (it had died), so I offered her mine. She accepted and I'm sure her and her kids enjoyed it for many a years.

I named it Ruffy (not sure if a boy or girl, but she keep the name. she also told me what sex it was, but I forgotten that fact).
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:53:09 AM

What makes you still believe Cryptsy was ripped off. Dig here.
duff

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:53:43 AM

Cryptsy ‏@cryptsy  27m27 minutes ago
Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative.  Bittrex held funds information was also given

https://twitter.com/cryptsy?lang=en
thunderjet

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:56:43 AM

Pretty much Smiley paul approved his own 350BTC withdrawal because he's such an honest stand up guy. Wonder if he reported that suspicious withdrawal of his to the authorities?

I've been checking out some other coins. I think Pauls been bleeding them dry over the last few months. Cryptcracker wanker and the apology was just a disguise whilst he slowly filtered it out for sales. I think this is how he's been living after divorce settlements.

Ages ago on cryptsy chat i was trying to find owners of top 10 netcoin wallets and i asked Mullick. He told me that cryptsy's cold wallet address was
n5nZXRojBHjtyE78r8jkemNJbjs1xxMALc which is funny because mullick didn't have access to the wallets directly right? not sure how he knew that. Anyways it rang true because i could see that address link up to withdrawals i did. Now Bao shut his shit down around what mid jan?

Netcoin cold wallet has been bled dry over time... its small amounts here and there and sometimes a larger 1-2 million hit by the looks when prices were more favorable to him. Check it out on the explorer

http://netexplorer.coin-server.com/address/n5nZXRojBHjtyE78r8jkemNJbjs1xxMALc

He stakes here and there as per was the normal cryptsy method though they denied they staked customer coins and if it happened it was an accident when syncing the cold wallet funds to transfer... my fookin arse in a bunch of stake coins you can send without staking... the option is unlock for staking only... when you hit send it prompts for encrypted password and sends im pretty sure it doesn't stake then send.

Anyways the bleeding starts around 2 months after that start point and finishes on 23rd march. I don't know of bittrex cold wallets / hot wallets so can't match the addresses filtered off but im assuming they are either
a) bittrex or
b) Bao is slowly trying to mimmick normal sends and filtering to other wallets in his control that receivers don't have. If this is the case Paul might be banking on the fact that he'll get away with any investigation then pick the wallets up later in his control after its all blown over. I think this might be a case.

Might be worth checking other wallets for coins people have on explorers and see how they progress but i'm willing to bet that asshole opened wallets up that didn't have much value in them to withdraw and he kept closed the ones he was off to steal. Too many coins to keep them all so he prolly decided to take 20-30 wallets of good coins for later.

I want to check DGB next because that 200 million on bittrex is mighty suspicious. Especially when the second biggest holder on there is 13 million!!!

Here are mine findings for NET:

After 19.Nov.2015 there was no txs from Cryptsy NET cold wallet until 26.Jan:

On 26th.January.2016 NET cold wallet address on Cryptst was n9zYjyGxhxmBBGQQpK2VLWZY6kg9uHtZX5

There were 25,539408 millions Net coins in Cryptsy cold wallet on that date.

Then on 26th.January 10 millions of NET were transfered to Cryptsy NET hot wallet - nCnLUa14D12VqM9kTDMaswF6ydK4rvEk2W

On 28th.January.2016 NET cold wallet address on Cryptst was nJtwPDxBzuE8uWji6HMWR4fiVK1n8mKpog (change sfter every txs) with 15.539 millions of NET in it.

That 28th.Januar.2016 another 1 million of NET coins were transfered to hot wallet nCnLUa14D12VqM9kTDMaswF6ydK4rvEk2W

On 30th.January 10 millions of NET coins from cold wallet(nQZCsusjpqyFK14T58EjQ9QucvBf35J37w) were transfered to hot wallet nCnLUa14D12VqM9kTDMaswF6ydK4rvEk2W

In second txs on 30th.Janauary,all remaining NET from cold wallet(n5zKU5VQS27QChZvVPd5PvNbk62HgCk5NT), 4.539 millions of NET were transfered to hot wallet nCnLUa14D12VqM9kTDMaswF6ydK4rvEk2W.

So,on 30.th.January.2016 NET cold wallet ceased to exist - all NET coins were in hot wallet nCnLUa14D12VqM9kTDMaswF6ydK4rvEk2W

There were a lot of withdrawals form hot wallet from 25.January - 4-5th.March,when NET wallet were opened for withdrawals.

I can confirm,that is 7.517 millions of NET still at Cryptsy on address nRUSQpaUoDJyDCntT8mK8L5k9SorEWURdS

After all I found one suspicious tx - 2553f41b6eba9a086ab160ac39e664b34df15c91ac4e9bef137abee9927927f6   from Cryptsy hot wallet on 30th.January when 2.085 millions of Netcoins were sent to address nEgHgjhaQxuRQ4Dzn28sUuWwTCLnLpPmzr.That address is very odd,because after that big input,it has every day few small inputs of ~ 600 Net and all transactions to this address are deposits,not at one withdrawal.

Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: