Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006509 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:55:30 AM

so is mullick gone now? he offered to answer questions but tesponded to me once then left whats the go?

so was mullicks attempt here just a post to show he was helpful appearance wise for himself?

horus is boring now. dont take it the wrong way i dont want to target them ive just exhausted questions i had for horus. i dont like horus's ignorance of the issues at the time and how he held on knowing he should of exited but thats a dead horse now. he knows what others think, hes admitted he was dumb its in the open. im after new info and mullick is the wallet guy. he actually has info and i believe a lot is still not being told.

dcgirl is guilty of holding info too. i have pms from her saying theres other unnamed people that deserve ousting and i asked her to list those names in this thread. she said she might then disappeared.

mullick needs to address all questions like horus did. if he cant answer a question he should state i cant answer that question.

I was contacted to do an official interview shortly after my last post. Figured the authorities should know any info I have before the public. I honestly havent even looked at the forums since.

They still haven't gotten back to me on a date for the interview so I'm just waiting

As far as people who needed ousting im not sure what DCGirl is on about. She came in at the tail end of things and knows very little about how things went down. Perhaps she is referring to Logan? Cant argue there. If the initial hack came from inside of the company there is no doubt in my mind it was him. I still feel it was an outside attack. Paul's horrendous security practices just let them walk on in. I tried to fix those but he was unwilling to until after. I had only been in that position for two months.

@o0o0
Fuck yeah man.. my sentiment exactly put far more eloquently and to the point Wink

@Mullick we really do need more.. Don't pull a BitJohn and NDA us with most of it then hide LOL

And..
@Mullick are you still "in" crypto ?
Involved in any projects or trading / holding any coins ?

How about comments on JSHock showing up on Social Media long after Cryptsy closed flogging RateCoin for Leroy Fodor ?
No NDA saying you can't comment on that buddy boy Wink
I mean fuck any of those guys could respond to that... but they don't.

They ALL say a lot of shit then go quiet.
Who wants to bet they are ALL still 100% active in crypto ?
With a slew of new accounts LOL

I am no longer in crypto. I tired to make a business out of importing and reselling Bitmain products but they became out of stock too frequently and it seemed like you needed an in with someone to get a good price. I ran out of money before I could find one. I did a few consulting jobs on larger farms in hopes of getting some referrals but nothing ever came of it.

I hold less than one Bitcoin now. I had a decent stash when I started working at cryptsy and working there allowed me to keep them buried for a while. I burned through that pretty quickly without an income.

No clue what jshock is up to. Havent talked to him for probably a year.

I created one new account "HashingSupply" or something for my business but never did anything with it. Haven't been on the forums in months it feels like.

I probably wont check back very frequently. Being out of the crypto currency game my life has been much less chaotic. When I graduate ill be looking for a career elsewhere. For now im just paying the bills any way I can.  A pm reaches me more efficiently but if people start spamming that Ill just ignore it

Hi, Mullick. I'm off to bed.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

i can think of one.... Grin
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/china-offers-rewards-to-root-out-foreign-spies?CMP=twt_gu
escobarr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:08:13 AM

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/  >>Has anyone already applied for this claim? Case No.: 9:16-cv-80060

The notice says "If you are a CRYPTSY account holder and are unable to access your CRYPTOCURRENCY, you could get money from two different class action settlements, and an ongoing class action lawsuit may affect your rights"

Is it a bad idea to apply for claim in multiple lawsuits? or I should just concentrate on the main lawsuit?

main lawsuit: remain a Class Member in the lawsuit against Cryptsy and Vernon, which are referred to collectively as the “Non-Settling Defendants,” and retain the possibility of getting money or other benefits from the Non-Settling Defendants that may come from trial or settlement.

I would like to hear your comments/ suggestions. Thanks in advance.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/  >>Has anyone already applied for this claim? Case No.: 9:16-cv-80060

The notice says "If you are a CRYPTSY account holder and are unable to access your CRYPTOCURRENCY, you could get money from two different class action settlements, and an ongoing class action lawsuit may affect your rights"

Is it a bad idea to apply for claim in multiple lawsuits? or I should just concentrate on the main lawsuit?

main lawsuit: remain a Class Member in the lawsuit against Cryptsy and Vernon, which are referred to collectively as the “Non-Settling Defendants,” and retain the possibility of getting money or other benefits from the Non-Settling Defendants that may come from trial or settlement.

I would like to hear your comments/ suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Vern totally of guilty ( hack was done ,it was different storyline ,but vern rape newbies costumers fund + 2015 to 16 rage - that call fraud)

Settlement offer good values return of your invested , 33% fee + tax  of your pass trade record ,if you show then your trade history .( including withdrew n deposits )  .

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:37:09 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

BussyBuddyAds is rewarding once per month the Worst Scammed BitcoinTalk User, all what you have to do is to follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864906.0

Regards,

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:45:18 PM

Just don't know when to give up.. eh microSCAMMERguy ?

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Alphacoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread:

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The StarCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread:

*suspicious links removed Wink

EDIT

Is that a shitclone in your pocket or are you happy to see me/ us ?

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Karmacoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The Memecoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Scamming off Cryptsy victims?  That's low.

LITERALLY a MicroScammerGuy.

TYVM @Hippie_Tech

EDIT:  LMFAO  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

Hmm interesting.

MicroGuy always seemed reputable to me.
At least on the surface best i could tell.
If he was going to scam i doubt he would bother pissing around like that with his old established identity.
I do find it interesting how he and "his team" managed to get himself into that position.
So what receivers handed over wallets to him or what ?
I wonder at what point in the wallet recovery activities was he brought in and who is his "team" ?
I wonder because he had been on Cryptsy since day one but i never did see a lot of connections with him and others.
..not publicly much anyway.

He is the guy behind "Gold Coin"
But i don't think he codes and it was made for him.
Back when memecoin etc was put out.

@Mullick
I always lean to towards thinking you are guilty and forever hiding shit.
I don't have much proof though.
You do have a pattern of playing dumb though..
I was tipped off by a guy who PM'd me here way back that you added / uploaded the compiled wallet binary for TIX / Tickets.. just before launch.
And that was funny because you were on chat all day and all night playing dumb about any involvement and mouthing me off about it with the other guys.. the usual suspects.
You would sit there and insult me and say you had no idea who made it when you compiled the fucking code.
No ..you are NOT honest buddy.
I am not buying it.
You are a bullshiter covering your tracks.
As usual.
How guilty are you ? i am not so sure.

I do know that seeing Vern's behavior leaves no room for debate.
Showing up here with an excuse as to why you vanished after my name getting leaked here (from Cryptsy) etc
..then saying You STILL think it's a was an outside guy who hacked Cryptsy is retarded.
All i need to know is Vern wiped the drives and fled to China.
An Innocent man would not erase the evidence and go on the run.

Either you are blind or being highly deceitful.
And i sure as hell vote for the latter.
Nothing personal though.. i am not trying to attack you.
I doubt you will see any consequences for Cryptsy stuff.
And i may believe your post Cryptsy activity story.
DURING Cryptsy though.. you were in the hen house making ROI'z like all the other guys though.
So yeah.. sorry guy nothing personal but i don't believe a lot of your story / Cryptsy history.
You seem to forget you Cryptsy guys get caught up bullshitting a lot then later pretend it never happened.
I have endless examples of Cryptsy staff lying outright about stuff than admitting later exactly what they were accused of.

JShock said ..oh Vern's in China.
Why ? Apparently he had to "sell a script" to a Chinese guy then set up Bitebe9.com under "Project Investors" LOL
How he did he know that ?
How is it i said i bet anything DCGirl did the Chinese site ?
It fit her MO and my profiling i have done on you all for years.
Yup.. she admitted it later to.
Back then ? playing dumb of course.
Like when your best buddy had no idea where you went or if you even wormed at Cryptsy.. HORUS.
Yup.. while Cryptsy was still running.. Mullick vanished and his best buddy had no clue about it.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit.

I have watched all of you Cryptsy fuckers lie your ass's off whenever it suited you.
I am to believe you turned over a new leaf and your legit now ?

At the end of the day i hope you all did in fact quit crypto.
That is the only thing that would make me feel better about all of this.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Hmm interesting.

If he was going to scam i doubt he would bother pissing around like that with his old established identity.
I do find it interesting how he and "his team" managed to get himself into that position.
I wonder at what point in the wallet recovery activities was he brought in and who is his "team" ?
I wonder because he had been on Cryptsy since day one but i never did see a lot of connections with him and others.

@Mullick
I was tipped off by a guy who PM'd me here way back that you added / uploaded the compiled wallet binary for TIX / Tickets.. just before launch.
And that was funny because you were on chat all day and all night playing dumb about any involvement and mouthing me off about it with the other guys.. the usual suspects.
You would sit there and insult me and say you had no idea who made it when you compiled the fucking code.
I am not buying it.
As usual.

Showing up here with an excuse as to why you vanished after my name getting leaked here (from Cryptsy) etc
..then saying You STILL think it's a was an outside guy who hacked Cryptsy is retarded.

DURING Cryptsy though.. you were in the hen house making ROI'z like all the other guys though.
So yeah.. sorry guy nothing personal but i don't believe a lot of your story / Cryptsy history.
You seem to forget you Cryptsy guys get caught up bullshitting a lot then later pretend it never happened.
I have endless examples of Cryptsy staff lying outright about stuff than admitting later exactly what they were accused of.

Why ? Apparently he had to "sell a script" to a Chinese guy then set up Bitebe9.com under "Project Investors" LOL
Like when your best buddy had no idea where you went or if you even wormed at Cryptsy.. HORUS.
Yup.. while Cryptsy was still running.. Mullick vanished and his best buddy had no clue about it.

I have watched all of you Cryptsy fuckers lie your ass's off whenever it suited you.

Question: Do you cuss more and the same amount as I do when dealing with nefarious actors who eventually quote Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin in their attempts to discredit my fuckin scammy Lugan ass?
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

Guys Take care! Easy money are always such of High Risk!!!!

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

Hmm interesting.

@Mullick
I am not buying it.
As usual.

==JUMBUCKS HOW MANY ARE IN THERE AS THE DEV FROM THE FAKE UBIQ/UBIQ/JUMBUCKS/JBS/SARCOIN/SCAM THEY ARE GETTING MOST COINS OF ANYTHING MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN ANY OF THIS AUCTIONED COINS BECAUSE THE CONVERSION RATE IS 10-JBS SO THE CURRENT RATE OF BITTREX SCAM UBIQ = 20000 SATOSHI YOU DO THE MATH THIS IS THE BIGGEST = OF BTC LEFT!~!! Shocked news @ 11 --hoot

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:51:41 AM

http://bitsonline.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-garza-guilty/

GAW Miners and Paycoin Head Josh Garza Pleads Guilty to Fraud
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

So I'm suing Cryptsy. If you can't withdraw your coins, feel free to add your name to the lawsuit. We will win this.

I've got some pretty disturbing news to report about Cryptsy which I believe is going to cause the site to go full-Mt. Gox, very very soon. If you have any funds at that site, I urge you to read this post, you will thank me later.

Sigh... I had a few coins on Cryptsy and now their site has disappeared. Mostly shitcoins though but probably still worth about $50-100.

All I have with me is my original email/username and password. I had a look at the Cryptsy website and it's asking how many of each coin I had and when which I don't remember at all. Unless any new information comes to light, I'm just going to chalk this one up as a loss. Sad

Folks, don't keep your coins on an exchange!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:36:39 AM

So I'm suing Cryptsy. If you can't withdraw your coins, feel free to add your name to the lawsuit. We will win this.

I've got some pretty disturbing news to report about Cryptsy which I believe is going to cause the site to go full-Mt. Gox, very very soon. If you have any funds at that site, I urge you to read this post, you will thank me later.

Sigh... I had a few coins on Cryptsy and now their site has disappeared. Mostly shitcoins though but probably still worth about $50-100.

All I have with me is my original email/username and password. I had a look at the Cryptsy website and it's asking how many of each coin I had and when which I don't remember at all. Unless any new information comes to light, I'm just going to chalk this one up as a loss. Sad

^same team at bittrex now...meh i.d. please? :\ ~no im good

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Bittrex don't have withdrew limited .
Hacker can hack take all cash in  one attack .

Here cryptsy got multiple time, get hack n multiple coin get rape by hacker ,
Were Vern was sucking his own dick
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

Well, I finally submitted my claim via air mail to the Receivers today.

Probably 30 some pages for approx. 1.5 BTC

Anything is better than a kick in the balls.

Which I already Received from Vern!

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3516

born once atheist

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:20:52 PM

==JUMBUCKS HOW MANY ARE IN THERE AS THE DEV FROM THE FAKE UBIQ/UBIQ/JUMBUCKS/JBS/SARCOIN/SCAM THEY ARE GETTING MOST COINS OF ANYTHING MUCH MUCH BIGGER THAN ANY OF THIS AUCTIONED COINS BECAUSE THE CONVERSION RATE IS 10-JBS SO THE CURRENT RATE OF BITTREX SCAM UBIQ = 20000 SATOSHI YOU DO THE MATH THIS IS THE BIGGEST = OF BTC LEFT!~!! Shocked news @ 11 --hoot
[/quote]

jeeezus!! i read that word salad 3 times and still don't know wtf you are on about.
say it in normal english and maybe use a little punctuation fer chrissakes!    and lose the caps while you're at it ...just sayin

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

Bittrex don't have withdrew limited .
Hacker can hack take all cash in  one attack .

Here cryptsy got multiple time, get hack n multiple coin get rape by hacker ,
Were Vern was sucking his own dick

You're beginning to make more sense..... Emphasis on "beginning."
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

Today we going see ,Vern  motive to achievement (save ,his ass from law hands ,+his divorce alimony,ex-
wife lawsuit )

Whatever Vern surrendered in divorce settlements /now everything
( property or whatever it is )
hands in Court because it belong to cryptsy

He escape from everything.
(I say great escape dude )

https://youtu.be/k0QR2Fe27TQ
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

Does anyone remember how BTC/ cryptos were supposed to free us from being controlled/ exploited/ scammed by the 3rd party ?

Talk to this craptsy insider.. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93373  .. he might have your precious cryptoFIAT.

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: