Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006444 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

Even if they track him down the govt have Nfi how to recover the funds, they never return anything to the original holders anyway.

Just like any other ponzi scam the govt keep the funds Vern goes to a country club for few years as a white collar criminal and drinks pina coladas on the beach as he siphons the wallets afterwards.

It is ok for the govt to tax everyone into oblivion and chase you for a few hundred you claimed as write offs after paying 40% + income tax but trying to find a thief who stole millions they are not even interested.

The govt know every phone call, internet web page and credit transaction you do now.

I find it strange none of cryptsy employees know anything, where are they, no one has any credit card references to travel logs, receipts or passport records?

Yeah right he just vanished into the ether like fricking Keyser Soze.

What an absolute load of BS...

Funny that you evoke Keysaer Soze in this space.

Read the first sentence here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_S%C3%B6ze#Concept_and_creation

Then read what follows the quoted following found here: http://cinetropolis.net/christopher-mcquarrie-gets-verbal-on-the-usual-suspects/

Let’s talk about this film relationship to these other crime films.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

Even if they track him down the govt have Nfi how to recover the funds, they never return anything to the original holders anyway.

Just like any other ponzi scam the govt keep the funds Vern goes to a country club for few years as a white collar criminal and drinks pina coladas on the beach as he siphons the wallets afterwards.

It is ok for the govt to tax everyone into oblivion and chase you for a few hundred you claimed as write offs after paying 40% + income tax but trying to find a thief who stole millions they are not even interested.

The govt know every phone call, internet web page and credit transaction you do now.

I find it strange none of cryptsy employees know anything, where are they, no one has any credit card references to travel logs, receipts or passport records?

Yeah right he just vanished into the ether like fricking Keyser Soze.

What an absolute load of BS...

Funny that you evoke Keysaer Soze in this space.

Read the first sentence here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyser_S%C3%B6ze#Concept_and_creation

Then read what follows the quoted following found here: http://cinetropolis.net/christopher-mcquarrie-gets-verbal-on-the-usual-suspects/

Let’s talk about this film relationship to these other crime films.

well now I'm gonna hafta watch "The Usual Suspects" again.... Popcorn Time! (awesome app btw)

oh yeah ... hey bigvern cryptsy bitcoin thief scumbag...you suck (gotta stay on topic)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:21:38 AM

We never went off-topic.  Perv Vern is one of The Usual Suspects.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:14:21 PM

Wondering how many of you called the # 1888-868-4936 to ask about their packages been received or not?

Is there a guarantee or even a chance the claims administrator help us get our coins back I mean the 66.66%?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Minimaxa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:30:07 AM

From the docs there are three parties which have purchased the remainder of scam coins the receivers could get access to in the wallets left.

The btc, Ltc and other valuable coin wallets could not be recovered so the plaintiffs will share in the distribution of the tangible recovered property - house, ring, infinity SUV etc after legal fees 66% distributed to plaintiffs.

I may be wrong if someone has some updated info closer to the receivers but we are not getting a refund of our coins.

We are better off pumping a coin on an exchange as the Cryptsy scammed us collective and profiting in a few months time.

That is what I am doing now.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

If the plaintiffs receive 66.66% of the funds recovered, say you had $1000 in BTC, what would anyone guess your return will be?

+ will you be paid a portion of the value at the time of Big Cockvern running off?
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

If the plaintiffs receive 66.66% of the funds recovered, say you had $1000 in BTC, what would anyone guess your return will be?

+ will you be paid a portion of the value at the time of Big Cockvern running off?

They haven't said AFAIK.

I imagine it boils down to the number of approved Claimants.

We may find out after the "Fairness Hearing" June 2.

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

If you can prove you had that coin in there? Estimate about 50-60 bucks.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:43:40 PM

Being facetious or serious?
spamsucks

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

That would be my honest guess... I have no proof to back it up, but keep this in mind..

at the time of the theft, 13k bitcoins were "stolen" with a value of 6 million or so at the time... This is not including all the other coins stolen their value is unknown. Vern deleted all the data on his way out to be with his man whore in China.
Everyone and their grandmother will try to get a piece of whatever was recovered. ( Even cryptocrapper is saying cryptsy owes him 1750 BTC, the same amount his "bounty" was for returning the stolen coins)
They will have to accept claims based on sworn statements, as most will not have proof of funds.
The only funds they will be able to give back are those gained from selling off the crap Verns wife had to give up. The house (still unsold I think) a diamond ring, a car and a few other things... so about 3 mil will get recovered.

Not knowing exactly what people are claiming for losses, and knowing they will be exaggerated... then subtract the 20-30% in fees the lawyers will get... the math starts to look REALLY bad  for anyone waiting for a payout.

I dont know how many users cryptsy had, but most of them will say they lost something...  So if you see 50 bucks from your 1000 I would be impressed.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

That would be my honest guess... I have no proof to back it up, but keep this in mind..

at the time of the theft, 13k bitcoins were "stolen" with a value of 6 million or so at the time... This is not including all the other coins stolen their value is unknown. Vern deleted all the data on his way out to be with his man whore in China.
Everyone and their grandmother will try to get a piece of whatever was recovered. ( Even cryptocrapper is saying cryptsy owes him 1750 BTC, the same amount his "bounty" was for returning the stolen coins)
They will have to accept claims based on sworn statements, as most will not have proof of funds.
The only funds they will be able to give back are those gained from selling off the crap Verns wife had to give up. The house (still unsold I think) a diamond ring, a car and a few other things... so about 3 mil will get recovered.

Not knowing exactly what people are claiming for losses, and knowing they will be exaggerated... then subtract the 20-30% in fees the lawyers will get... the math starts to look REALLY bad  for anyone waiting for a payout.

I dont know how many users cryptsy had, but most of them will say they lost something...  So if you see 50 bucks from your 1000 I would be impressed.
It fee on 33% +unknown taxes .
Settlement claim offer
If you lose fiat currency ( your in  top-priority)
If you lost Btc  ( second priority level )

Altcoin not in list sorry to say that roly Poly  price ( very harder to except  )
https://youtu.be/Maa0K4ycASo
Let see next month , what's come out with "what"
If settlement claims going to pay us off .
 Cry
I'm feeling sorry ,about my coins
TheTommyD

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

I doubt very much that the Receivers Contractor is accepting claims based on "Sworn Statements".

Nor would they accept "Exaggerated" Claims.

We may be surprised.

spamsucks

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:08:52 PM

I doubt very much that the Receivers Contractor is accepting claims based on "Sworn Statements".

Nor would they accept "Exaggerated" Claims.

We may be surprised.

This is how most class action suits are paid out...
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

Spend some time doing some honest work.

BTC  Buy Bitcoin. BTC

Rinse, repeat.

Stop agonizing over lost coins.

It's a waste of time.

They're gone.
TheTommyD

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

BTC  Buy Bitcoin. BTC

Rinse, repeat.

It's a waste of time.

They're gone.

Couldn't put in a Claim?

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

Dude, I took every coin out of Cryptsy in 2015 when they were OBVIOUSLY corrupt, doing deals with Garza, PayCoin & GAWMiners.

People have been calling them "Craptsy" for even longer than that.

I don't need to file a claim.  I can read the writing encrypted on the wall....

Good luck..... Roll Eyes

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:19:54 AM

jeezus how about those characters that snagged all the cryptsy shitcoin dregs the receiver sold off for peanuts?
(because at the time lets be honest, they were worthless shitcoins )
but now in this insane  shitcoin bubble ,they gotta  be laughing all the way to the... ahhhh, errr,
errrr, hmmmm.......
...........First National Bank of Bubbling Shitcoins!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

Dude, I took every coin out of Cryptsy in 2015 when they were OBVIOUSLY corrupt, doing deals with Garza, PayCoin & GAWMiners.

People have been calling them "Craptsy" for even longer than that.

I don't need to file a claim.  I can read the writing encrypted on the bathroom stall wall....

Good luck..... Roll Eyes

ftfy (in bold)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:36:20 AM

BTC  Buy Bitcoin. BTC

Rinse, repeat.

It's a waste of time.

They're gone.

Horus use to be the chipper optimistic one on chat over the years and i made fun of him lots by saying something similar..

Scammed ? no problem just go make more Bitcoin (to give to the next scam coin project)
Many don't.. they simply leave crypto forever.

@Minimaxa
Funny you said that..
Mark from GOX was on Coindesk way back because he Tweeted a picture and comment from Twitter with a sunset and a martini on the beach. (this pissed off a couple people who remembered what GOX was)
So no.. it is not fantasy ..that is ACTUALLY what happens when you steal a billion dollars in crypto.

FUD first & ask questions later™
TheTommyD

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:28:49 PM

Looks like they're getting a Minimum of $1.15 Million USD for the house.

May 23, 2017

The Receiver has signed a purchase contract with a private buyer to sell the property located at 16832 Charles River Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33446 (the “Property”) for $1,150,000.00 and has filed a motion to approve the sale.  NOTICE is hereby given that on June 22, 2017, or thereafter as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida may direct, the Receiver will sell the Property “as is, where is” and free and clear of all liens, claims, or encumbrances for $1,150,000.00.  Any person interested in making an offer that guarantees at least a 10% increase over the $1,150,000.00 price must make such on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on June 21, 2017, to JAMES D. SALLAH, RECEIVER, 2255 Glades Road, Suite #300e, Boca Raton, Florida 33431.  All offers are subject to final approval by the District Court.  For additional details, please contact Deputy Receiver Robert Carey at (786) 371-6816.

Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: