Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006428 times)
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg73Z4tmRcg

The information?  I seen 1000 BTC? in a post.  But then again someone may be talking out their ass.  I'd like clarification, please?

I would like to know who is offering this bounty/the information for it? I'm aware there are lawyers involved. I'm not interested in them.

*yes to BV's friends who let him see this*  I've heard a little and wonder if it's worthwhile to check out?

Post/Pm thanks!

*edit to add:  I'm not interested in torturing anyone/hurting anyone.  Nor, will my efforts, do so either.  Just looking for info on the bounty this guy.

Okay, let me type a little slower and provide more details for you so to earn the U$20M+ bounty, personally provided by Paul Vernon.

Go to China.

With me so far or am I typing too fast.

Locate Paul Vernon.

Trick Paul to a secret location.

Here comes the non-torture part.

Provide Paul ONLY a comfy chair and a daily fresh cup of coffee at 11am in a small isolated room, dimly lit. NO TORTURE! Hell, even give some issues of a food magazine so that he'll have something read while he explores his options. Let him loose after he provides you the private keys to the looted bitcoins. Oh, and don't forget to thank him.

To be clear, there's no better deal or bounty available for the hunting down of Paul Vernon.

Was that easy enough?

lol well thanks for typing slower.  All ya needed to say was the "Bounty" was provided by him  Roll Eyes and I would of just left it alone.  I'm not interested in accepting his dare.

I thought maybe there really was a bounty on him.  Thanks for saving me the time and giving me this info.

He isn't just sitting in China...but I will leave this alone.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:18:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 08:32:32 PM by fakecryptsynagger

Garza Pleads Guilty: GAW Miners CEO Cops to $9 Million Fraud
http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud/

Garza was rumored to have been preparing the plea, one for charges that stem from his operation of four cryptocurrency companies, GAW, GAW Miners, ZenMiner and ZenCloud, all of which were long suspected of fraudulent activities.
Cryptsy act Prime Controller  / badbitcoin.org  going to apart of investigation (not sure ) they getting deep-in
http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-disappearing-20-floor/
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:01:45 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/garza-pleads-guilty-gaw-miners-ceo-cops-9-million-fraud/

Garza was rumored to have been preparing the plea, one for charges that stem from his operation of four cryptocurrency companies, GAW, GAW Miners, ZenMiner and ZenCloud, all of which were long suspected of fraudulent activities.
Cryptsy act Prime Controller  / badbitcoin.org  going to apart of investigation (not sure ) they getting deep-in

Wrong thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

Update by FEDZ: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-9-million-fraud-scheme
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:15:07 AM

Update by FEDZ: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-virtual-currency-ceo-pleads-guilty-9-million-fraud-scheme

Close enough, now that Garza is reciting poetry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jJpGw_K2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=354

Breath deep,
The gather gloom.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

Did someone say poetry ?  Wink  Grin

And a fitting comment for the 10,000th post on this topic Bruno. hahahhaha
But let me also point out a man with millions may be packing some serious hardware to defend himself.
Hell maybe he has hired crypto-security guards ?  Cheesy

Jeez after all i posted a topic in the altcoin section asking if people thought they would get killed over this stuff.
I sort of wondered if a guy that hated me with a passion all of a sudden has his scam i exposed worth a half billion in cash in his bank account might just throw a madman a measly 10 grand to knock me off.
And you may laugh and find it a bit far fetched but i have LOTS of threats of violence and lawsuit threats in crypto specifically by devs who were mad i exposed their shit.
For example..
iGotSpots said i was defaming his business and he was rich and he knew where i lived and was going to fly to my town and come and beat me up etc.
Need another example ?
I had a guy send me a pm saying he was hiring a hitman by raising BTC to have me killed.
I could go on..

So the topic i made asking about that was laughed at but no one in crypto is as hated as me i figure.
Lets put all our threats on the table and count them up. LOL
I think i easily lead in the lawsuit threats category too.
BlockNET assholes were going to sue me as well as Cryptsy and more than one occasion.
Funny enough JSHock said that to me claiming "We have never been hacked"
and that it was grounds for a defamation lawsuit. AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Cheesy
Hey SHocksy.. me thinks you would have lost that court case.

Let me remind you dumb fucking cunts..
I have actually IRL averted a real assassination plot and i am here to talk about it.
I also have 0 criminal record yet was a rather large ex-con many years ago.
For example i use to be employed for a chop shop and also grew weed among other things.
I had a good lawyer LOL
Paypal knows.. i gave them a sound judicial beating before.
Hell the cops in Vancouver island told my buddy after we got arrested and they separated us for dealing weed at a bowling alley that they called me "Teflon Don"
Because i was asked what my name was and i said "Don Johnson" from Miami Vice infamy.
The cops said they could never get anything on me.. and they never did either.

I have told all the chuckle fucks in crypto i take all comers.
Bring it shitbirds.. i am bullet proof i have said infinitely.

A crack whore in an Indian reserve arguing over crack on Vancouver island once said..
Don't fuck with fuck.. all pissed off and old ass cougar crack whore like angry & shit !
And i agree..

Don't fuck with fuck guys.
And that may apply to a rather dangerous and desperate wanted criminal with far too much money and too little common sense.
Some people are called for damn near no reason at all.. so tread carefully.

I ride shoot straight and speak the truth.
That is my best defense.

Oh and trust me i got stories..
I got one where a guy vanished after stealing a rather large bag of cocaine..
and two more where a guy robbed a coke dealer.. who ended up tied to a chair and tortured.
My buddy said he ran into the bathroom when the guys booted the door in..
He said they looked at him as he huddled on the toilet but somehow the guy searching around didn't see him.. even though he open the bathroom door and looked at him point blank.
Then my good buddy told me he could here them torturing the other guy who did the actual coke theft.
Imagine that.. sitting there unable to do anything hiding while your buddy is tied to a chair and tortured screaming.
But that is not even that bad.. could be worse.
I was in the car when the biker said to me in another example looking back at me and my 2 of 3 buddies in the car when he said fuck you i don't care who you are etc then looked at the driver who was my 3rd buddy (the thief) and said you have until 2:30 am to get the money or coke back or you are dead.
And no the guy was never seen again.
And no i had no idea the theft happened and did not do any of the stolen drugs either.

Oh and did i mention my old room-mate who was assassinated by the mob ?
I didn't want to name names but i last seen him drive my calling my name on the street..
then i was watching the news and i seen he was shot on the outskirts of Vernon, BC and pushed out a car dead.
His girl friend turned up dead a long ways a way in Hope, BC a week and a half later.

I have LOTS of stories..
I had 2 family friends gunned down after stealing from a dealer in New West, BC when i was a teen.

In my 20's a weed grower dealer in my town was home invaded setup by a chick who got bikers to invade him and rob him.. where they beat him to death. (seen it on the news)
My weed dealer buddy was best friends with the guy.

Trust me i could go on and on and on and on and on and on.
I have know a fuck load of people whoa re now dead.. murdered.

My old best friend has his family and the people who rented on the property in Cherryville murdered.
I was watching the news and damn near passed out from shock when i heard two whole families of people were slain for some unknown reason.
I was last there a few years earlier because my buddies parents lived there and owned the property.
I still have no idea what it was all about.. all i know is a lot of people were murdered.

I can't even count how many people i have known murdered or beat almost to death.

SO ?
Lets put this into perspective.
Some little shits go on the web and rattle their dick holsters.
Others have the chipped teeth and broken bones in the hands from living it.

I am still here cock suckers  Cool

And it seems so is Vern..
I wouldn't go after him  Cheesy

Oh and.. iGotSpots said on Cryptsy chat when telling some of my stories i was a bullshitter.
he just didn't believe i had lived through so much crazy shit etc.
Sorry chucklefucks but some of us are interesting.
Sorry to burst your bubble but some of you are boring ass little losers. LOL
Which is the ultimate crime.. (not theft) ..being boring.

Need more Spoetnik ?
Well i have used more names that just "Don Johnson"..
I also used the name "James Hetfield" at Columbia House to get my free CD's for 1 cent.
I also got busted after stealing a car way back and had a dealer buddy confirm my identity over the phone as "David Robinson" a center at the time for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
Same incident where i got locked up and slipped in a mini-Bic lighter and a joint and then when bored in my city cells jail cell lit it up and had a hoot then had a nap..
Only to be woken up by 3 cops with rubber gloves on who claiemd there was going to strip search me and make me squat over a mirror.
I smiled at them and laughed in their fucking face and said lets do it Smiley
When they said take off your clothes they got mad because they said hey i thought you claiemd you had no tattoo's ?
I said whoops.. sorry i forgot ROFL
Then i said just to warn you i don't wear underwear and popped the button and let my jeans hit the floor.
They found nothing but where shocked at how little i cared about their shenanigans.
If i wanna smoke dope i will asshole pigs.
They found nothing and i was released later the next day and lit up the other half of the joint outside the cop shop and walked home a few blocks away.
Apparently they are unaware of the 5th tiny pocket found on ALL jeans hahahahah idiots.
Which is where the damn lighter was all along.

Being strip searched was not a be scary thing to me.
I grew up visiting my parents in max security prisons and got kicked out of school for wearing BC pen T short in grade 5.
When visiting huge prisons they sometimes do surprise strips searches.
It didn't happen to me but the person i always went with had to squat over a mirror a few times.

Well.. i had enough ranting for now.. go fuck yourselves ICO douche bags. Grin

I have no criminal record but many of you in crypto won't be able to say the same. Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

Did someone say poetry ?  Wink  Grin

And a fitting comment for the 10,000th post on this topic Bruno. hahahhaha
But let me also point out a man with millions may be packing some serious hardware to defend himself.
Hell maybe he has hired crypto-security guards ?  Cheesy

Jeez after all i posted a topic in the altcoin section asking if people thought they would get killed over this stuff.
I sort of wondered if a guy that hated me with a passion all of a sudden has his scam i exposed worth a half billion in cash in his bank account might just throw a madman a measly 10 grand to knock me off.
And you may laugh and find it a bit far fetched but i have LOTS of threats of violence and lawsuit threats in crypto specifically by devs who were mad i exposed their shit.
For example..
iGotSpots said i was defaming his business and he was rich and he knew where i lived and was going to fly to my town and come and beat me up etc.
Need another example ?
I had a guy send me a pm saying he was hiring a hitman by raising BTC to have me killed.
I could go on..

So the topic i made asking about that was laughed at but no one in crypto is as hated as me i figure.
Lets put all our threats on the table and count them up. LOL
I think i easily lead in the lawsuit threats category too.
BlockNET assholes were going to sue me as well as Cryptsy and more than one occasion.
Funny enough JSHock said that to me claiming "We have never been hacked"
and that it was grounds for a defamation lawsuit. AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Cheesy
Hey SHocksy.. me thinks you would have lost that court case.

Let me remind you dumb fucking cunts..
I have actually IRL averted a real assassination plot and i am here to talk about it.
I also have 0 criminal record yet was a rather large ex-con many years ago.
For example i use to be employed for a chop shop and also grew weed among other things.
I had a good lawyer LOL
Paypal knows.. i gave them a sound judicial beating before.
Hell the cops in Vancouver island told my buddy after we got arrested and they separated us for dealing weed at a bowling alley that they called me "Teflon Don"
Because i was asked what my name was and i said "Don Johnson" from Miami Vice infamy.
The cops said they could never get anything on me.. and they never did either.

I have told all the chuckle fucks in crypto i take all comers.
Bring it shitbirds.. i am bullet proof i have said infinitely.

A crack whore in an Indian reserve arguing over crack on Vancouver island once said..
Don't fuck with fuck.. all pissed off and old ass cougar crack whore like angry & shit !
And i agree..

Don't fuck with fuck guys.
And that may apply to a rather dangerous and desperate wanted criminal with far too much money and too little common sense.
Some people are called for damn near no reason at all.. so tread carefully.

I ride shoot straight and speak the truth.
That is my best defense.

Oh and trust me i got stories..
I got one where a guy vanished after stealing a rather large bag of cocaine..
and two more where a guy robbed a coke dealer.. who ended up tied to a chair and tortured.
My buddy said he ran into the bathroom when the guys booted the door in..
He said they looked at him as he huddled on the toilet but somehow the guy searching around didn't see him.. even though he open the bathroom door and looked at him point blank.
Then my good buddy told me he could here them torturing the other guy who did the actual coke theft.
Imagine that.. sitting there unable to do anything hiding while your buddy is tied to a chair and tortured screaming.
But that is not even that bad.. could be worse.
I was in the car when the biker said to me in another example looking back at me and my 2 of 3 buddies in the car when he said fuck you i don't care who you are etc then looked at the driver who was my 3rd buddy (the thief) and said you have until 2:30 am to get the money or coke back or you are dead.
And no the guy was never seen again.
And no i had no idea the theft happened and did not do any of the stolen drugs either.

Oh and did i mention my old room-mate who was assassinated by the mob ?
I didn't want to name names but i last seen him drive my calling my name on the street..
then i was watching the news and i seen he was shot on the outskirts of Vernon, BC and pushed out a car dead.
His girl friend turned up dead a long ways a way in Hope, BC a week and a half later.

I have LOTS of stories..
I had 2 family friends gunned down after stealing from a dealer in New West, BC when i was a teen.

In my 20's a weed grower dealer in my town was home invaded setup by a chick who got bikers to invade him and rob him.. where they beat him to death. (seen it on the news)
My weed dealer buddy was best friends with the guy.

Trust me i could go on and on and on and on and on and on.
I have know a fuck load of people whoa re now dead.. murdered.

My old best friend has his family and the people who rented on the property in Cherryville murdered.
I was watching the news and damn near passed out from shock when i heard two whole families of people were slain for some unknown reason.
I was last there a few years earlier because my buddies parents lived there and owned the property.
I still have no idea what it was all about.. all i know is a lot of people were murdered.

I can't even count how many people i have known murdered or beat almost to death.

SO ?
Lets put this into perspective.
Some little shits go on the web and rattle their dick holsters.
Others have the chipped teeth and broken bones in the hands from living it.

I am still here cock suckers  Cool

And it seems so is Vern..
I wouldn't go after him  Cheesy

Oh and.. iGotSpots said on Cryptsy chat when telling some of my stories i was a bullshitter.
he just didn't believe i had lived through so much crazy shit etc.
Sorry chucklefucks but some of us are interesting.
Sorry to burst your bubble but some of you are boring ass little losers. LOL
Which is the ultimate crime.. (not theft) ..being boring.

Need more Spoetnik ?
Well i have used more names that just "Don Johnson"..
I also used the name "James Hetfield" at Columbia House to get my free CD's for 1 cent.
I also got busted after stealing a car way back and had a dealer buddy confirm my identity over the phone as "David Robinson" a center at the time for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
Same incident where i got locked up and slipped in a mini-Bic lighter and a joint and then when bored in my city cells jail cell lit it up and had a hoot then had a nap..
Only to be woken up by 3 cops with rubber gloves on who claiemd there was going to strip search me and make me squat over a mirror.
I smiled at them and laughed in their fucking face and said lets do it Smiley
When they said take off your clothes they got mad because they said hey i thought you claiemd you had no tattoo's ?
I said whoops.. sorry i forgot ROFL
Then i said just to warn you i don't wear underwear and popped the button and let my jeans hit the floor.
They found nothing but where shocked at how little i cared about their shenanigans.
If i wanna smoke dope i will asshole pigs.
They found nothing and i was released later the next day and lit up the other half of the joint outside the cop shop and walked home a few blocks away.
Apparently they are unaware of the 5th tiny pocket found on ALL jeans hahahahah idiots.
Which is where the damn lighter was all along.

Being strip searched was not a be scary thing to me.
I grew up visiting my parents in max security prisons and got kicked out of school for wearing BC pen T short in grade 5.
When visiting huge prisons they sometimes do surprise strips searches.
It didn't happen to me but the person i always went with had to squat over a mirror a few times.

Well.. i had enough ranting for now.. go fuck yourselves ICO douche bags. Grin

I have no criminal record but many of you in crypto won't be able to say the same. Wink

Dude I may or may not have quit reading your latest poem at the highlighted text because it's I - NOT YOU - who is the most hated person in cryptoland. You forget that the venerable Joshua Zipkin wanted to burn down my house with everybody in it, that even making it on at least one crypto rag. I don't see any write-ups about you.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Hell, I don't even think you have it in you like I do in donning a pink tutu while jacking off while watching BobLaw bang the shit outta Mrs. Garza, do you? To think that some folks consider this forum USELESS, a big-ass lie, with this post countering such nonsense.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We now return you to the regular programming.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:58:27 AM

Close enough, now that Garza is reciting poetry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jJpGw_K2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=354

Breath deep,
The gather gloom.

dude... thank yu! THANK YU!!! that moody blues link was a big pile of shite!! BUT the next video that played... PHUKING EPIC!!!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sB3Fjw3Uvc     

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

Me thinks that ICO"s Stink

Much more like brown than pink

Initial Coin Offering we"re told

Butt its more like

Instant Cash Out to Dev's

Smile you've just been Butt Holed

Cheers Jon  Cool

Apologies to Spoetnik this forums reining Bard

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Me thinks that ICO"s Stink

Much more like brown than pink

Initial Coin Offering we"re told

Butt its more like

Instant Cash Out to Dev's

Smile you've just been Butt Holed

Cheers Jon  Cool

Apologies to Spoetnik this forums reining Bard

Albeit a fine ring, me's thinketh you meanteth Poe.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun Mafia III Trailer 3 Casino !!! Hahahhahaha  overpower sirazimuth Grin
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:54:58 PM

I posted in Off Topic about whether or not there is a bounty for Big Vern and Crypsty?  Anyone care to answer here or there?

Yes,  there is a bounty for the capture of Paul Vernon. Simply pick up his ass in China and bring him to an undisclosed location, whereupon torture his ass till he offers up the private keys for the U$20M+ worth of bitcoins he obtained under the auspices of a hack. I'll leave it your imagination as to what forms of torture you wish to employ, but it were me, I would start with ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg73Z4tmRcg

is it necessary to get any information at all out of him? What if we just think that the torture  was enough fun, and pay per view it to make the funds back for the users?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:01:23 PM

$20 flooooooooorrr  Cheesy   Shocked   Cool 

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 10:04:30 AM by fakecryptsynagger

$20 flooooooooorrr  Cheesy   Shocked   Cool  

Badbitcoin history roll play recorded online n offline records already forward .for future investigation
http://archive.is/9PC7j

Cryptsy CEO / paycoin CEO both try stop him by death threat

Coinfire

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

Will we have any chance of recovering our investment in crypsy?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

"Stop saying that, Jerry!
There's always a chance that I'll get my initial investment back from Cryptsy.
Plus interest! Let's go to the diner.
You pay, but I'll pay you back when Team Silver Recovery pays me.
And hey, did I tell you about my friend, Bob Sacamano? He's a poet now. Free verse. Old school."
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

Catch a mans thumbs in a trunk..
And he may be more motivated to pay his bills.
Remind him how Susie was wacked.
Then stuff him in said trunk..
And watch the money flow.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:25:25 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 05:39:06 AM by YuTü.Co.in

"Jerry, fifty bucks is all I'm asking to stick these two thumbs up Paul Vernon's ass."

"Newman and I invented a new game. It's a board game. Old school.
We call it Cryptsy. The object of the game is put in only money you can afford to lose
before the banker closes its doors,
then you cry to the other players because you can't get your money back out.
You gotta pay to play, Jerry. Pay to play!"

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

Meanwhile Paul Vernon is still hiding out under his desk in Florida

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:04:56 PM

Meanwhile Paul Vernon is still hiding out under his desk in Florida

"Tuscany! Paul Vernon's hiding in Tuscany."

"All we have to do is find out which province in China where Tuscany is located."

"Remember, when Paul arrives, you tell him that you're a model on Library of Thumbs and always wanted to be spanked by him. Take him to your hotel room where we'll be hiding in the closet, then George and I will jump out and overpower his pussy ass, taking him to a remote location to give him the comfy chair treatment."
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:46:39 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:41:25 PM by fakecryptsynagger

If you asking, recovered shit money .that going to pay off next year maybe or ask lawyer for more details .
nothing you get here
Pages: « 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 [499] 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: