Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:47:03 PM

Before how many days theseCoin had

Launch?!???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:13:20 PM

Before how many days theseCoin had

Launch?!???
Not sure to understand but the launch was on September 14th.. Wink
reza10

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:51:18 PM

started no movement
maybe a few days of this coin will climb sharply.
I hope dev not blurred: D

Indorse ♢ | Decentralized Professional Network on Ethereum Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047503.0)
Hazcat

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:01:24 AM

when the new wallet out , in active?  
upcoming other news from roadmap?

I'd like to know this too. A roadmap would be nice and at least an example of something that this coin can be used for in 'life' other than throwing electricity to power companies to mine 'coins' with a diff system that is broken to achieve.....what?

What's in it for the miner or trader other than dumping high buying low trying to make a profit....which lets be honest can be done with any coin.

We all know BTC can and is used in the physical world to purchase physical items / things (mainly drug and underworld related yes but still it has its value to that environment): what does expanse provide?

The main theme I see on this thread is people harping on about a DAO arguing about what it is and isn't, premine blah blah blah but not much about what this coin is to provide other than 'we have a hell of a lot of coins to provide / pay 3rd party people to help develop stuff for us' - ummmmm like what? What's in the pipeline, what is planned for next week, next month, next year?

I know crypto is crypto 90% of it is scams but there are some legit people - I'd really like to believe this is a legit one but I'm just not seeing the information needed provided, innovation, progression etc

This isn't the only coin I wonder about so don't think it's just this coin but think about it

BTC - can be used
GMC - has or is at least trying for a real purpose
Vnl - I don't know
Tips, dgb, dgc blah blah blah - is expanse & for that matter shift and eth just going to be the same old mine dump mine dump etc

How about instead of saying you can join our slack (which I know James said is stupidly expensive to upgrade due to the number of posts or people so presuming you didn't do that - smart if you didn't) you update here and give your 'customers' some confidence in this coin?

As I said (not here but in CCC, I respect James and Franko has assisted me in a personal project very friendly so I want this to work but I just don't know what this coin actually stands for so with the diff system broken and no idea of what I'm to support I'm no longer mining.

Thanks and sorry and I hope this does grow into something huge

Sure thing, no problem.

Expanse is a bit unique. Normally there is just a team and they can set some goals and people can try to trade with those in mind. With Expanse the "roadmap" really begins after the Decentralized Autonomous Organization has been formed. This isn't something that can be rushed however, as it requires finding the right candidates for the Advisory Board. This is quite different, and by having a political system controlled by smart contracts and composed of the right key people, there is a great amount of potential to set an example and start something new with the Expanse DAO.

In the short run however, custom skinned gui wallets, web wallet, website are the immediate goals. Clearly various POS and lots of different changes down the road are also being considered, but this will only be after the DAO has formed and the community has voted on it. Dan has been working on the DAO concept for a couple years, so this also isn't something just quickly put together. It will take some time to get all this done, but we are going to do this right, and build something that will last and potentially make some kind of difference.

So at this point there is nothing in the pipeline other than making this DAO (which one would of thought should have been done before the coin was launched i mean you had a test launch to test the mining etc)?

If Dan has been working on this DAO for a couple of years already how long until this is live and sorted for this coin?  Then how long from that point until something is actually innovated, some value added to this coin?

Im not sure if im reading this correctly, but miners are mining a coin with a diff that from yesterday to today should have nearly halved (even though it was broken anyway) and it has not, there is no vision past a contract which should have been sorted prior to launch and the immediate goal is a customized wallet and website?

zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:58:43 AM

I'd like to know this too. A roadmap would be nice and at least an example of something that this coin can be used for in 'life' other than throwing electricity to power companies to mine 'coins' with a diff system that is broken to achieve.....what?

What's in it for the miner or trader other than dumping high buying low trying to make a profit....which lets be honest can be done with any coin.

We all know BTC can and is used in the physical world to purchase physical items / things (mainly drug and underworld related yes but still it has its value to that environment): what does expanse provide?

The main theme I see on this thread is people harping on about a DAO arguing about what it is and isn't, premine blah blah blah but not much about what this coin is to provide other than 'we have a hell of a lot of coins to provide / pay 3rd party people to help develop stuff for us' - ummmmm like what? What's in the pipeline, what is planned for next week, next month, next year?

I know crypto is crypto 90% of it is scams but there are some legit people - I'd really like to believe this is a legit one but I'm just not seeing the information needed provided, innovation, progression etc

This isn't the only coin I wonder about so don't think it's just this coin but think about it

BTC - can be used
Vnl - I don't know
Tips, dgb, dgc blah blah blah - is expanse & for that matter shift and eth just going to be the same old mine dump mine dump etc

How about instead of saying you can join our slack (which I know James said is stupidly expensive to upgrade due to the number of posts or people so presuming you didn't do that - smart if you didn't) you update here and give your 'customers' some confidence in this coin?

As I said (not here but in CCC, I respect James and Franko has assisted me in a personal project very friendly so I want this to work but I just don't know what this coin actually stands for so with the diff system broken and no idea of what I'm to support I'm no longer mining.

Sure thing, no problem.

Expanse is a bit unique. Normally there is just a team and they can set some goals and people can try to trade with those in mind. With Expanse the "roadmap" really begins after the Decentralized Autonomous Organization has been formed. This isn't something that can be rushed however, as it requires finding the right candidates for the Advisory Board. This is quite different, and by having a political system controlled by smart contracts and composed of the right key people, there is a great amount of potential to set an example and start something new with the Expanse DAO.

In the short run however, custom skinned gui wallets, web wallet, website are the immediate goals. Clearly various POS and lots of different changes down the road are also being considered, but this will only be after the DAO has formed and the community has voted on it. Dan has been working on the DAO concept for a couple years, so this also isn't something just quickly put together. It will take some time to get all this done, but we are going to do this right, and build something that will last and potentially make some kind of difference.

So at this point there is nothing in the pipeline other than making this DAO (which one would of thought should have been done before the coin was launched i mean you had a test launch to test the mining etc)?

If Dan has been working on this DAO for a couple of years already how long until this is live and sorted for this coin?  Then how long from that point until something is actually innovated, some value added to this coin?

Im not sure if im reading this correctly, but miners are mining a coin with a diff that from yesterday to today should have nearly halved (even though it was broken anyway) and it has not, there is no vision past a contract which should have been sorted prior to launch and the immediate goal is a customized wallet and website?

The coin launched 2015.09.14
Today is 2015.09.23
approx 9 days from launch, 60sec blocktime , 1440 block/day.
We should be at about block 12960, but we are at block 22714. Nearly 10K more block than planned.

suprnova found 122 blocks in last 24 hours, he owns nearly 100%of the hash, so there was about 130-140 blocks i last 24 hours. (-1300 diff from the daily planned block count)
The network needs 10 more days, to normalize the "quicker" mining in the first 3 days.

So the diff is fucked. Why not jumped up like hell in first 1-2 days?

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:35:46 AM

BTC - can be used
Vnl - I don't know

Sure thing, no problem.

The coin launched 2015.09.14
Today is 2015.09.23
approx 9 days from launch, 60sec blocktime , 1440 block/day.
We should be at about block 12960, but we are at block 22714. Nearly 10K more block than planned.

suprnova found 122 blocks in last 24 hours, he owns nearly 100%of the hash, so there was about 130-140 blocks i last 24 hours. (-1300 diff from the daily planned block count)
The network needs 10 more days, to normalize the "quicker" mining in the first 3 days.

So the diff is fucked. Why not jumped up like hell in first 1-2 days?

Yes the diff is fucked for the small miners
zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:44:13 AM

Iam a big miner, still fucked up..

OzDigger

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:41:43 AM

Yeap this and shift !  shift wallet looses coins every hour !  not worth mining same as this now.

costing me $10usd a day at 250mh.........

Would  be an idea guys to get this fixed or loose the miners/interest in the coin.
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:31:51 AM

Yeap this and shift !  shift wallet looses coins every hour !  not worth mining same as this now.

Would  be an idea guys to get this fixed or loose the miners/interest in the coin.

I agree they need to adjust or fixed because they are loosing miners.
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:02:11 AM

Seems the problem is that the wallet looses peers from time to time. I had that problem at start, too.
Did you open your ports, so that you get more nodes?

But i remember defaced said he will change some parameters to solve it?

Hazcat

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:12:17 AM

I agree they need to adjust or fixed because they are loosing miners.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this

findyou1000

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

when i will send my expanse coins to a wallet it´s not sending , i have 24 coins but when is send , a tx-id is come , but my balance is always the same

i use exp.sendTransaction({from:exp.accounts[0], to:"0x…007", value: web3.toWei(1, "expanse")})

is this wrong?
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:04:35 PM

when i will send my expanse coins to a wallet it´s not sending , i have 24 coins but when is send , a tx-id is come , but my balance is always the same

i use exp.sendTransaction({from:exp.accounts[0], to:"0x…007", value: web3.toWei(1, "expanse")})

is this wrong?

Type in: admin.peers

If it says "null" it will not work.

Hazcat

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:05:32 PM

Just found out i have 5 accounts..(3 different computers) - 1 of them has has 3 accounts on it using eth.acounts i think it was.

How do i check the balance of the other accounts or does it automatically add all the coins together when you do the command to check balance?

findyou1000

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:10:16 PM

is this wrong?

Type in: admin.peers

If it says "null" it will not work.

yep it says "null"

what can i do?
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:11:24 PM

How could i mine this coin?
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:14:19 PM

exp.suprnova.cc it`s the easiest way Smiley
rigs.online

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

And rigs can be rented here:

http://rigs.online
Hazcat

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:42:40 PM

ummm can someone explain this?

instance: Gexp/v1.1.3/windows/go1.4.2
 datadir: C:\Users\BKMain\AppData\Roaming\Expanse
coinbase: 0x6de20e1fdbfafc8c3917c048c00f35662e06b049
at block: 21370 (Sat, 19 Sep 2015 22:10:39 EST)
modules: admin:1.0 db:1.0 debug:1.0 exp:1.0 miner:1.0 net:1.0 personal:1.0 shh:1.0 txpool:1.0 web3:1.0
> exp.accounts
["0x6de20e1fdbfafc8c3917c048c00f35662e06b049"]
> admin.peers
[{
    Caps: "exp/60, exp/61",
    ID: "dd77415927c444db9ea35190b27e1e95870390d9618275d9e7136b8517b2d804d92eb8868c9aadf ed951ffa42c33ad1668e068ff741e723b0ef5b5981b405050",
    LocalAddress: "192.168.0.34:60849",
    Name: "Gexp/v1.1.3-391b738d/linux/go1.4.2",
    RemoteAddress: "173.242.113.25:42786"
}]
> exp.getBalance
function()
> exp.getBalance(0x6de20e1fdbfafc8c3917c048c00f35662e06b049)
invalid address
> exp.getBalance("0x6de20e1fdbfafc8c3917c048c00f35662e06b049")
>

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:43:26 PM

Basicly the difficulty is something I and many other altcoin developers have faced for years. The diff has been going down constantly it just doesnt move in either direction very much. I'm looking into speeding this up. Back in the day we would see this because multipools would only mine a coin for a few seconds and essentially just pillage the easy coins, leaving it stuck for miners. Miners have one loyalty.. returns. So by miners leaving it causes more miners to leave. This also used to be gamed back in the day by the competition. The competition would essentially "stick the difficulty" or hit your chain with tons of hashrate just to jack up the difficulty then abandon it and fill your forum with fud. In the end, this is just how eth's difficulty re-targeting was designed and we can search for the best solution. For all the miners still mining. Thank you. Cheesy

I'm not saying anyone intentionally pushed up our difficulty for malicious reasons or anything, just giving history on the problem. Its nothing new, and nothing the alt world hasnt faced for years. Its a well known and understood problem.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: