Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1114

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:23:47 PM

^^^ This is extremely difficult stuff to think about. Why? We see only cause and effect operating in everything. But we, also, seem to have free will. Does this mean that our free will is controlled by cause and effect, so that it is not really free will at all?

We know so little, because God says that we have free will, even though we don't really know where free will exists within us.

Cool

Not God. People say a lot of things.  No God has ever said anything.  People who claim they hear God are actually hallucinating.

You cannot even define God according to your dogma, God exists outside of spacetime and is therefore undefined unknown.

Ask him to post here. LOL.

Religious people are delusional.  Some are mentally retarded and/or mentally ill.

"God speaks through me, blah, blah...", "I feel him in my heart, blah, blah...", "He must exist because, just because...", "He must exist because the Bible is true", "The Bible is true because it says so in the Bible" etc.
The believe in God has been an issue of controversy amongst many just as the series of comments that precedes this thread. Why should one be questioned on what he or she believes in? Just as you are answerable to your crimes in the law court, so do every entity on the phase of the earth. If you don't believe in God or god's and religion, you are as well a member of another unit of religion yourself and that is atheism. Why did you choose this path, it's because you had guts to question where the other religions say you should have faith. That's were most of the difference lies.

Believe it or not, your continues fight over a thing simply means you believing in it but then, you tend to look for a way to prove to yourseylf that it's real and actually exists. I see comments on this thread and it often talks about the God with an upper case 'G' which we've been told that, it refers to the God of heaven. By simply respecting that fact, it's a sign that there is a recognition of a higher power and besides, as much as we love to question the existence of a God, we should never forget that there are lots of questions science is yet to answer like, the never conclusive evolution theory.

I was taught that when a theory stands the test of time for at least a decade following scientific procedures, it becomes a fact but then, here is evolution theory, despite it's obedience to this procedure, it remains a theory! It is in eminent that, we can not always get the answers or result we seek hence, it's best you just go for what you believe in and give others the freewill to do the same.
Mind you, what you believe in works for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 05:36:59 AM

^^^ This is extremely difficult stuff to think about. Why? We see only cause and effect operating in everything. But we, also, seem to have free will. Does this mean that our free will is controlled by cause and effect, so that it is not really free will at all?

We know so little, because God says that we have free will, even though we don't really know where free will exists within us.

Cool

Not God. People say a lot of things.  No God has ever said anything.  People who claim they hear God are actually hallucinating.

You cannot even define God according to your dogma, God exists outside of spacetime and is therefore undefined unknown.

Ask him to post here. LOL.

Religious people are delusional.  Some are mentally retarded and/or mentally ill.

"God speaks through me, blah, blah...", "I feel him in my heart, blah, blah...", "He must exist because, just because...", "He must exist because the Bible is true", "The Bible is true because it says so in the Bible" etc.
The believe in God has been an issue of controversy amongst many just as the series of comments that precedes this thread. Why should one be questioned on what he or she believes in? Just as you are answerable to your crimes in the law court, so do every entity on the phase of the earth. If you don't believe in God or god's and religion, you are as well a member of another unit of religion yourself and that is atheism. Why did you choose this path, it's because you had guts to question where the other religions say you should have faith. That's were most of the difference lies.

Believe it or not, your continues fight over a thing simply means you believing in it but then, you tend to look for a way to prove to yourseylf that it's real and actually exists. I see comments on this thread and it often talks about the God with an upper case 'G' which we've been told that, it refers to the God of heaven. By simply respecting that fact, it's a sign that there is a recognition of a higher power and besides, as much as we love to question the existence of a God, we should never forget that there are lots of questions science is yet to answer like, the never conclusive evolution theory.

I was taught that when a theory stands the test of time for at least a decade following scientific procedures, it becomes a fact but then, here is evolution theory, despite it's obedience to this procedure, it remains a theory! It is in eminent that, we can not always get the answers or result we seek hence, it's best you just go for what you believe in and give others the freewill to do the same.

You are uneducated.  Evolution is an observable fact in all lifeforms.

BTW, I am so passionately exposing the idiocracy of religions because religions continue to cause physical and emotional harm to millions of people.  They oppose science because scientific education poses an existential threat to the idea of God.  They are in a way of progress.

Stop killing and/or discriminating against gays and women, stop saying that Earth is 10,000 years old, stop saying that God never sanctioned slavery, stop saying that God created human beings from dirt or rib bones, stop saying that our universe was designed or created in 6 days.  Instead, read the scriptures, learn the nonsense contained in them, and become an enlightened man.  Stop being a Bronze Age parrot.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:15:26 AM

BTW, I am so passionately exposing the idiocracy of religions because religions continue to cause physical and emotional harm to millions of people.  They oppose science because scientific education poses an existential threat to the idea of God.  They are in a way of progress.

Stop killing and/or discriminating against gays and women, stop saying that Earth is 10,000 years old, stop saying that God never sanctioned slavery, stop saying that God created human beings from dirt or rib bones, stop saying that our universe was designed or created in 6 days.  Instead, read the scriptures, learn the nonsense contained in them, and become an enlightened man.  Stop being a Bronze Age parrot.

Ford and Chev evolved from the '30s to what they are today. Is that what you mean?

All of evolution theory has this little thing in it called random mutations. Mutations seem to exist, but what does "random" have to do with it? Random does not mean spontaneity. Random simply means that we don't know. I could have been this, or it could have been that, or it could have been something else.

Everything in the universe seems to have one cause or more that caused it to exist the way it does. There are countless billions of things in the universe that have known causes. The cause(s) of some of the things that exist in the universe are not known. But the one thing nobody has found is something that exists through spontaneity. Everything has a cause, and the idea of something existing spontaneously doesn't even fit with the way the universe operates.

There are no spontaneous mutations in evolution. Even evolution theory says so by using the word random. This means that there are only unknown causes for the mutations in evolution. But since mutation causes are only unknown, the causes are still there. Whatever the Great First Cause of the mutations in evolution, the mutations have causes. This is not evolution. This is cause and effect. This is machines being designed to operate the way they do.

The absolute only two things you have to do to prove evolution as fact are:
1. Find a bunch of for a fact spontaneous mutations;
2. Go back through all of time and show us where they exist.

Other than that, evolution theory destroys evolution.

What shows God? Everything in the universe is machinery of one sort or another. Machines have makers. Machine universe, because of its greatness and complexity, has a similarly great and complex Maker. Such a Maker fits our definition not only of God, but of God Almighty. Machines have makers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 06:25:59 AM

Ford and Chev evolved from the '30s to what they are today. Is that what you mean?

All of evolution theory has this little thing in it called random mutations. Mutations seem to exist, but what does "random" have to do with it? Random does not mean spontaneity. Random simply means that we don't know. I could have been this, or it could have been that, or it could have been something else.

Everything in the universe seems to have one cause or more that caused it to exist the way it does. There are countless billions of things in the universe that have known causes. The cause(s) of some of the things that exist in the universe are not known. But the one thing nobody has found is something that exists through spontaneity. Everything has a cause, and the idea of something existing spontaneously doesn't even fit with the way the universe operates.

There are no spontaneous mutations in evolution. Even evolution theory says so by using the word random. This means that there are only unknown causes for the mutations in evolution. But since mutation causes are only unknown, the causes are still there. Whatever the Great First Cause of the mutations in evolution, the mutations have causes. This is not evolution. This is cause and effect. This is machines being designed to operate the way they do.

What shows God? Everything in the universe is machinery of one sort or another. Machines have makers. Machine universe, because of its greatness and complexity, has a similarly great and complex Maker. Such a Maker fits our definition not only of God, but of God Almighty. Machines have makers.

Cool

The universe is not a machine.

BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 7401

Farewell, Leo

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:53:02 PM

~snip~
I never thought of having this discussion on a bitcoin forum. Life is full of surprises. You wrote some nice stuff back in 2016, I hope you're still active and, hopefully, read my reply. I couldn't agree more that God is a human creation. That's true, because humans needed to believe somewhere, hundreds of years ago. In ancient times when science wasn't evolving at all, people had to justify their existence.

Once you get born, you're parents take care of you so you don't have to worry about anything. But when you grow up, you realize that something is always missing. This eternal lack of something makes human pretty unhappy. This causes him to question "Why am I alive?", and that's pretty reasonable. There isn't an answer to that and neither religion or science can ever answer. But he can make him calm down. (religion)

As long as science evolves, people believe that they get stronger, because they learn more about everything. While this is mostly true, knowing that you're made out of atoms does not answer on "Why?". It only answers the "How?". But, the "Why?" is beyond philosophy. But even "How?" is sometimes unanswerable. What happened with big bang is something that human can find out after years of research or at least makes his assumptions.

But when does religion touches human and makes him a slave? On existential questions. I'll give a pretty simple example, you can know what happened 1 year ago in a place. But what if we replace 1 with something that is not a number? Christianity sets the start of time 2020 years ago, when Jesus was bornt. So, right now we've defined time as a real number. Whatever n you'll give me I'll always have an n - 1 that will be before your n. But what was the very first n? The year in which time started its countdown. Wasn't there an n - 1 back then? What made it begin?

Seriously, let's assume that we have an empty room. This room is clearly empty, no light, no air, no atoms. Nothing. Now let's assume that it doesn't have walls (a limit). It is expanding through infinity. This emptiness nothingness shows clearly that it's there to stay. Something cannot be created, because something else doesn't exist to causes it's creation. Since something exists we can ensure that, that room never existed. So... what happened firstly and what caused that thing and... PARADOX. We simply can't answer it. It's already a dead mystery. Better try finding who is Satoshi instead.

That was the easy part. Here's the hard part: Why? Why did all these things happen? Who caused them? Who is responsible for those and what is it planning to do next? Is it something or nothing? Or neither both? It's another paradox.

I'm replying to this thread, because OP is trying to prove that religions are some kind dumb. I didn't say that I don't agree with him, actually having a collection of religions around the world makes the original thing look kinda funny. I'm just trying to express that human is weak when he faces his existential queries and that science isn't enough. Although, it seems that religions are neither enough too. I personally don't believe somewhere, but neither state that I'm not a "believer". I'm just ignoring.

I wasn't going to merit it, but this line worths a thousands merits:
1) Religion and Churches are one of the oldest and the biggest scam in the history of Mankind.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:47:01 AM

Cool

The universe is not a machine.

We build machines that are made up of many machines.

All of our machines come from parts of the universe, and from examples of the way the universe works.

The universe is definitely a machine, and our machines are simply part of machine universe!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:33:36 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 09:59:50 AM by Trading

So... what happened firstly and what caused that thing and... PARADOX. We simply can't answer it. It's already a dead mystery.

Yes, religion can't really explain anything, because they don't even try to explain the origin of god.

I already posted about a study saying atheists are statistically more intelligent than believers.

But I didn't adopt that position. Most of the people who made our world up to the XVI century were believers. There have been brilliant persons who were religious.

On the Op, I wrote that "I don't have anything against a sincere believer. You are my fellow human being who share with me our finite condition".

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 03:42:42 PM

After taking time to go through this lengthy thread all I have to say is in as much as we have our different opinions or better Still in as much as we’re entitled to different opinions doesn’t mean some people or persons would air anything they like. It baffles me most time when I see people arguing the fact that there’s no God .
       Humans that still don’t understand how they came into the world 🌎 argues often of Gods existence it’s so funny 😂 come to think of it, please y’all should Google how man came to this world 🌎 or rather planet earth 🌎 you will see so many wonderful stories from different scholars yet they doubt the existence of the Almighty that brought them to existence.
        Man’s knowledge and so called wisdom is a total waste without the authorization of the almighty our creator, I’m not a religious person I’m not here to quote Bible quotations for y’all. I’m only stating facts. Nature alone is enough reason for someone to believe that there’s a super natural being.
     The problem here is most of you don’t read I don’t mean to sound rude, no one should take it personal please, but who do you think 💭 made the day go and night falls, rain 🌧 falls , sun ☀️ shines , you sleep 🛌 and wake up, who made this things? How does it work? Who controls this things? Some will go as far as saying it’s nature, okay 👍🏼 let’s blindly assume it’s nature the big question is who made this nature?? Your fore fathers? Or ancestors? Or Demi gods? Lol 😂 isn’t it funny 😄?
    Let’s be very honest to ourselves please and stop ✋ been unnecessaryly philosophical this is pure philosophy human thought 💭 there is no wisdom in all this. It is over twenty thousand twenty one years ago (2021)  many scholars had come and gone yet none have been able to tell or discover breath (life) human wisdom is foolishness to our creator. We all gonna die too another generation would arise and still think 🤔 they’re smart enough to belittle Our creators knowledge but to no avail 😂
    Now the super question is does it make sense to you reading this?
   I’m no atheist , I will never 👎🏼 be. I believe there’s a God which is our creator 🤝
Pablo james

Activity: 74
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:40:27 PM

I don't actually blame or judge anyone on their belief, everyone has the right to belief in anything that they think can save them, I am a Christian, I also believe that GOD exits.God is a Mistry he has a way of doing things, that's why you can't understand him, him being the ominiscien (he  sees everything, he alows everything to happen for a purpose .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:07:54 PM

I don't actually blame or judge anyone on their belief, everyone has the right to belief in anything that they think can save them, I am a Christian, I also believe that GOD exits.God is a Mistry he has a way of doing things, that's why you can't understand him, him being the ominiscien (he  sees everything, he alows everything to happen for a purpose .

Good for you. But all of us miss the truth at least a little.

----------

In the Old West in the USA, a cowboy rode into town and got a room at the hotel.

In the middle of the night, he awoke in bed. Moonlight was streaming in the window. So he could see in the dimmess, a hand rising up over the foot of his bed.

Very quietly he reached over to the nightstand next to the bed, and drew his gun out of its holster. The hand was still rising in the dark. He shot.

Next day he was on crutches, one foot swathed in bandages.

----------

The point is, you can believe atheism or some other religion all you want. But if you don't believe the truth - at least to some extent - you might wind up being damaged by what you believe.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 08:20:50 PM

The point is, you can believe atheism or some other religion all you want. But if you don't believe the truth - at least to some extent - you might wind up being damaged by what you believe.

That's been the marketing campaign of the anti-vapers for years.   You may think it is helping you cope, but it destroys short term memory, and it destroys short term memory.  

In the end, we all die.  We trade experiences for mortality. The last thing one should worry about is how their decaying lungs smell/taste to the animals eating it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:45:30 PM

..... It baffles me most time when I see people arguing the fact that there’s no God .

Arguing there is no magic sky fairy doesnt baffle me. Obvious facts dont baffle me. If they baffle you, I guess you are easily baffled.

.....  Man’s knowledge and so called wisdom is a total waste without the authorization of the almighty our creator, .....

Man’s knowledge and so called wisdom came about through science, reason and evidence, not authorization from and faith in some imaginary, zero evidence, invisible sky daddy.
Get out of the dark ages dude and read a couple of real science books.

....The problem here is most of you don’t read I don’t mean to sound rude, no one should take it personal please, but who do you think blah blah blah, bollocks, blah, blah

The problem here is you don't think and you sound like an arrogant fool, but no worries , I don't take your silly post personally.

.... isn’t it funny 😄?

yeah, your post is hilarious actually.

there is no wisdom in all this. ....

Yes I agree here, your post is utter bollocks.

...Now the super question is does it make sense to you reading this?
no

I’m no atheist , I will never 👎🏼 be. I believe there’s a God which is our creator 🤝

Good for you dude.
Now go worship him/her, flap your arms, dance around chanting, or whatever flavored ritual floats your imaginary friend boat. Its a free country. (sort of)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:14:19 PM

That's been the marketing campaign of the anti-vapers for years.   You may think it is helping you cope, but it destroys short term memory, and it destroys short term memory.  

In the end, we all die.  We trade experiences for mortality. The last thing one should worry about is how their decaying lungs smell/taste to the animals eating it.  Smiley

In the end we all die, but not at the same reason of death, I would rather die from natural accidents rather than dying from a lung cancer

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 07:36:13 PM

In the end we all die, but not at the same reason of death, I would rather die from natural accidents rather than dying from a lung cancer

I SURE don't want to die from the Covid vaccine, as possibly as many as over 200,000 in the States have died so far.

Cool

Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:13:22 AM

I guess our brave soldier of god prefers to die from sars 2 than from its vaccine. Statistics say that the probability of dying from sars 2 are much higher than dying from the vaccine.

But, of course, god would never let one of his soldiers to die from a disease...

On second thought, I guess he would. A lot of them died from countless pandemics.

It looks like god doesn't discriminate... he kill us all, including babies and children, who can't be sinners... of course, he has to be doing it to test their parents faith... Fair god who kills and tortures babies to test their parents! Way to go, god!

But isn't him omniscient? Doesn't he knows the future? Why test the parents, if he already knows who is going to fail?

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Natsuu

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:44:18 PM

I SURE don't want to die from the Covid vaccine, as possibly as many as over 200,000 in the States have died so far.

Cool

Wow now there's over 200,000 deaths due to vaccine in the STATES ALONE, wow.

HAHAHA lmao, I admire your enthusiasm

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:11:56 PM

So you have joined in to warn people. Good! But check your sources. It might be nearing 400.000 by now.

And the big reason is, of course, that people are turning to atheism... away from God. God made people to enjoy Him, and worship Him because of their enjoyment. When people maintain an atheistic position in life, their purpose isn't being fufilled by them. No purpose? Why not let them pass on.

Help me send warnings.

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:21:31 AM

There is an ideal response to the finger-in-the-air, data-free, citation-free 'fact' above - which you are yourself implying is nonsense by qualifying it with the word "possibly".
That ideal response is:

check your sources.

You may find that many of them are lunatics ranting from their basement. Like that 'Satan Soldiers' guy from a few weeks back. Or the guy in that other video you linked to who kept saying that Bill Gates has a forked tongue.

Natsuu

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:44:22 AM

So you have joined in to warn people. Good! But check your sources. It might be nearing 400.000 by now.

And the big reason is, of course, that people are turning to atheism... away from God. God made people to enjoy Him, and worship Him because of their enjoyment. When people maintain an atheistic position in life, their purpose isn't being fufilled by them. No purpose? Why not let them pass on.

Help me send warnings.

Cool

Shocked Shocked Shocked HAHAHAHAHA

This is making me laugh so hard, but WOW now they are nearing 400,000 WOW, what's next? 600,000 or 800,000

People have purpose, though different than yours, but you can't accept that, cause your very own religion is selfish to the fact that you can't accept other peoples beliefs. OOPS

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:24:04 PM

Help me send warnings.

Cool

Shocked Shocked Shocked HAHAHAHAHA

This is making me laugh so hard, but WOW now they are nearing 400,000 WOW, what's next? 600,000 or 800,000
Well, that depends on several things. For example. So far they are only calling direct deaths from the vaccines 'vaccine deaths'. But since the vaccines are turning the vaccinated into Covid super-spreaders, they might start tracking all the Covid cases attributed to the super-spreaders. New people dying of Covid - vaccinated or not - could be considered vaccine deaths if they caught Covid from a vaccinated super-spreader. This would take numbers of vaccine deaths way higher than the small numbers you are talking about.

Right now there are some traffic accident deaths cause by vaccine-deranged-drivers that really should be on the list of vaccine deaths... even if they were passengers who were never vaccinated, because they were caused by a vaccine-deranged-driver.

People have purpose, though different than yours, but you can't accept that, cause your very own religion is selfish to the fact that you can't accept other peoples beliefs. OOPS

The purpose of everybody is at least slightly different than that of everybody else. That's why the religion of everybody is different than everybody else.

For example. Take a husband/wife team who are real soul-mates. They can almost read each others' minds. They go to the same church, and believe the same way, and have extremely similar understandings about God and the Bible. Yet, no two people can be exactly the same in understanding. So, even these two people have slightly different religions.

We all live in the same world. If we live in a city, and walk down the sidewalk, and pass other people walking the other way, we don't kill them dead simply because they have different beliefs... like going the other way. So, we ALL accept others' beliefs in ways, even though our beliefs are not the same as any of them.

Do you even think before you post your silly stuff?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: