Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:37:33 AM

Your thinking seems to be based on lack of knowledge. "Christ" is the way we say the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah." The Christ was essentially around from before time began... with God, as God. That I am aware, there is no word "Messiahian," or some similar form.

The point is, there was no time before Christianity.

Cool

No, it is not

Christ is not the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah"

Christ is a "person" from 0 BC/AC
If you think everyone born before him should burn in hell, fuck you

Christ means savior on greek as much as I know. Jesus lived 2k years ago and that's when we started counting time as the new era.

Well, BADecker, that point is as retarded as it gets. You've outdone yourself now.

Nope. I have outdone you.

Jesus is the Messiah. The form that Jesus took in the Old Testament was The Angel of the Lord. Jesus was the One Who walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.

Jesus has been here all along.

Cool

I wasn't referring to that and I know what Christ means, so if it's translated it would be Jesus the savior, christ meaning the savior.

I was referring to
"The point is, there was no time before Christianity."

Well how come then there were a lot of other religions and gods before the christian one?

The Beginning was when God created the Heavens and the Earth. There were no other Gods, and there still aren't. The Bible talks about this. The Bible has to do with Christianity. There were no other Gods before the Christian God, and no other religions before the Christian religion. The God of the Christians is the God of the beginning.

Cool

Says who? - Says the science that shows that cause and effect is in everything, and says the science of entropy which shows that there was a beginning.

You have stated that the Old Testament is not to be followed so that makes your "beginning" which is written in Genesis invalid. - Now you are inappropriately applying things that I said. Just because the O.T. rules and laws don't apply to us directly from the O.T., doesn't mean the O.T. is a lie in the things that it says.

Since you act like this, you are shown to be dishonorable, a liar, and not to be trusted in essentially anything you say. If you were honorable and honest, you would at least state that there is valid thinking in the things that I say. But you don't even want to follow the laws of science.

Since you act the way you do, you have a religious cult going for yourself. And its purpose is to destroy everything that is good and right. The reason behind it is money. You want to maintain the promotion of falsehood so that people are dragged into chaos, and are easily destroyed by it... with the hopes that you and your promoters will make money off it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:46:41 AM

Face your destiny in the eyes and live proud for having no leach, but the one imposed by your fellow human beings organized as a society (supposedly) for the benefice of all.

However, I don't have anything against a sincere believer. You are my fellow human being who share with me our finite condition. You just found a different (erroneous, under my perspective) way to deal with it.
makes sense,i'm sure atheis have very strong logical thought,they always think based reality and of course not believe any unclear and undefine story,just like story of some religion,atheis hate religion?they never think that this world never exist without creator?so what do you think about universe creator?

We cannot blame them for not believing God, even believing in God is not simple and its hard to find scientific evidence about God's existence.  Walking in faith is simply not easy to explain to non-believers. Faith is always voluntary and suggesting it to a logical person who doesn't believe in God is a waste of time. The willingness must come from them but if that isn't present they will remain atheist forever.

It's okay to be an atheist in belief but not an atheist in action.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:11:52 PM

Face your destiny in the eyes and live proud for having no leach, but the one imposed by your fellow human beings organized as a society (supposedly) for the benefice of all.

However, I don't have anything against a sincere believer. You are my fellow human being who share with me our finite condition. You just found a different (erroneous, under my perspective) way to deal with it.
makes sense,i'm sure atheis have very strong logical thought,they always think based reality and of course not believe any unclear and undefine story,just like story of some religion,atheis hate religion?they never think that this world never exist without creator?so what do you think about universe creator?

We cannot blame them for not believing God, even believing in God is not simple and its hard to find scientific evidence about God's existence.  Walking in faith is simply not easy to explain to non-believers. Faith is always voluntary and suggesting it to a logical person who doesn't believe in God is a waste of time. The willingness must come from them but if that isn't present they will remain atheist forever.

It's okay to be an atheist in belief but not an atheist in action.

People who try to find and believe what is true, are given special consideration by God. He helps them believe in Him, and then strengthens their faith in them once they do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:44:22 PM

If you look at what I posted, above, that you quoted, I didn't say that "Christ is the Greek word for the Jewish word Messiah." However, from https://carm.org/what-does-christ-mean:
The word "Christ" means anointed.  It comes from the Greek Xριστός, cristos, and is a translation of the Hebrew word for Messiah, מָשִׁיחַ, meshiyach, which means anointed.  "He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, 'We have found the Messiah' (which translated means Christ)," (John 1:41).
And, you can find many other websites that say the same.

One of the greatest pleasures people have in the world is sex. People go after that pleasure even though it may mean much hardship for involving themselves in sex. So, I am guessing that you like the idea of burning in hell, because you use the near expletive term that has to do with sex.

Cool

I don't see what that quote has to do with anything.

Will people born before Christ burn in hell because of paganism and idolatry?

So, your God now forbids words?
What is wrong with sex, that I can't use 'fuck'?

Is he a grammar God?

If you believe I will burn in hell because of "fuck you", then the whole world will burn in bloody hell  Cheesy

Since you act like this, you are shown to be dishonorable, a liar, and not to be trusted in essentially anything you say. If you were honorable and honest, you would at least state that there is valid thinking in the things that I say. But you don't even want to follow the laws of science.

Since you act the way you do, you have a religious cult going for yourself. And its purpose is to destroy everything that is good and right. The reason behind it is money. You want to maintain the promotion of falsehood so that people are dragged into chaos, and are easily destroyed by it... with the hopes that you and your promoters will make money off it.

Cool

Omg..

All you HC Bible theists believe the reason we don't believe is because we want to fuck bunnies and kill hobos
Seriously

Can't you understand we interpret the world differently just because we see it differently, not to justify our urges
Or you are too scared to accept it?  Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:21:51 PM

If you look at what I posted, above, that you quoted, I didn't say that "Christ is the Greek word for the Jewish word Messiah." However, from https://carm.org/what-does-christ-mean:
The word "Christ" means anointed.  It comes from the Greek Xριστός, cristos, and is a translation of the Hebrew word for Messiah, מָשִׁיחַ, meshiyach, which means anointed.  "He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, 'We have found the Messiah' (which translated means Christ)," (John 1:41).

One of the greatest pleasures people have in the world is sex. People go after that pleasure even though it may mean much hardship for involving themselves in sex. So, I am guessing that you like the idea of burning in hell, because you use the near expletive term that has to do with sex.

Cool

What more can I say to get it across to you? Let me say it real plainly. Read my lips. There wasn't anybody who was born before Christ. Look at Colossians 1:15-20, where St. Paul is talking about Jesus, the Christ:
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Is he a grammar God?

If you believe I will burn in hell because of "fuck you", then the whole world will burn in bloody hell  Cheesy
What in the world are you even yammering about here?

Cool

Omg..

All you HC Bible theists believe the reason we don't believe is because we want to fuck bunnies and kill hobos
Seriously

Can't you understand we interpret the world differently just because we see it differently, not to justify our urges
Or you are too scared to accept it?  Smiley

So, now you want to deny science, the thing that most atheists espouse. Science shows that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Interpret the world as you want. But it will be beneficial to you to use a correct interpretation.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:54:55 PM

Cool

What more can I say to get it across to you? Let me say it real plainly. Read my lips. There wasn't anybody who was born before Christ. Look at Colossians 1:15-20, where St. Paul is talking about Jesus, the Christ:

16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Is he a grammar God?

Cool

Omg..

Seriously

Or you are too scared to accept it?  Smiley

So, now you want to deny science, the thing that most atheists espouse. Science shows that God exists:

Interpret the world as you want. But it will be beneficial to you to use a correct interpretation.

Cool

BSDecker,

Listen what the leading theoretical and experimental physicists say about the universe.  What is observed, what new theories are being developed and validated or invalidated in the labs.

Well, this is good if they truly believe and do this. Science theory is good. Believing it to be truth before it is validated is not good. Yet that is what many people do. For example, how many people believe that Big Bang Theory is true? Possibly millions. Yet BB Theory has never been validated, and never will be validated. Those believers have a religious cult going for themselves when they believe in BB Theory.

BEFORE, you post your nonsense.

Retrofitting Bible to your high school Physics course is not going to work in the future.  
Retrofitting high school physics to the Bible would bring high school into truth.

In 20 years, energy neutral multiverses, multidimensions will be taught in high-schools, how you are going to adjust the bronze age world view to that?
If this stuff is found out to be true, great. Teach it. If it is simply theory, keep on testing it, but don't believe it to be factual until it is validated. But, how do you know the future? You can't even evaluate the science that proves that God exists. The only thing you can do over and over is YAMMER that God doesn't exist.

You guys are already saying that Bible verses cannot be read literally because some vile shit it says is just plain bat shit crazy.  'Kill people who work on Sabbath', 'Kill gays', WTF?
Bible verses should not be used for anything, but a literary study.  It is a literary work after all.  It has absolutely nothing to do with how the world works.

I just hope you don't get your morals from it, never mind science.

If the Bible literally says that a section of it is to be interpreted figuratively, then it CAN'T be interpreted literal in that section.

Everybody dies. If you pay taxes to one of the free nations, you are supporting murder when they go in and kill people of other countries. WTF? And you pick on the Bible when you don't understand it or the killing your country does and you support?

How in the world moronic are you trying to be?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:19:04 PM

Cool

Is he a grammar God?

Cool

Omg..

Seriously

Or you are too scared to accept it?  Smiley

Cool

BSDecker,

Listen what the leading theoretical and experimental physicists say about the universe.  What is observed, what new theories are being developed and validated or invalidated in the labs.

Well, this is good if they truly believe and do this. Science theory is good. Believing it to be truth before it is validated is not good. Yet that is what many people do. For example, how many people believe that Big Bang Theory is true? Possibly millions. Yet BB Theory has never been validated, and never will be validated. Those believers have a religious cult going for themselves when they believe in BB Theory.

BEFORE, you post your nonsense.

Retrofitting Bible to your high school Physics course is not going to work in the future.  
Retrofitting high school physics to the Bible would bring high school into truth.

In 20 years, energy neutral multiverses, multidimensions will be taught in high-schools, how you are going to adjust the bronze age world view to that?
If this stuff is found out to be true, great. Teach it. If it is simply theory, keep on testing it, but don't believe it to be factual until it is validated. But, how do you know the future? You can't even evaluate the science that proves that God exists. The only thing you can do over and over is YAMMER that God doesn't exist.

You guys are already saying that Bible verses cannot be read literally because some vile shit it says is just plain bat shit crazy.  'Kill people who work on Sabbath', 'Kill gays', WTF?
Bible verses should not be used for anything, but a literary study.  It is a literary work after all.  It has absolutely nothing to do with how the world works.

I just hope you don't get your morals from it, never mind science.

If the Bible literally says that a section of it is to be interpreted figuratively, then it CAN'T be interpreted literal in that section.

Everybody dies. If you pay taxes to one of the free nations, you are supporting murder when they go in and kill people of other countries. WTF? And you pick on the Bible when you don't understand it or the killing your country does and you support?

How in the world moronic are you trying to be?

Cool

I think with that last comment you've just hanged yourself.  Thanks for participating.

Like BufferOverflow was saying, you just need a long enough rope, and the rest is just a matter of time.

For a person who has hanged himself many times, no wonder you aren't getting it. The little bit of life you have left in you, isn't getting any oxygen to your brain. No wonder you can't think.

I offer my condolences. May your self-hanging finally bring you peace. After all, your peace will only last until the resurrection.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

Your thinking seems to be based on lack of knowledge. "Christ" is the way we say the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah." The Christ was essentially around from before time began... with God, as God. That I am aware, there is no word "Messiahian," or some similar form.

Cool

No, it is not

Christ means savior on greek as much as I know. Jesus lived 2k years ago and that's when we started counting time as the new era.

Well, BADecker, that point is as retarded as it gets. You've outdone yourself now.

Jesus is the Messiah. The form that Jesus took in the Old Testament was The Angel of the Lord. Jesus was the One Who walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.

Cool

I wasn't referring to that and I know what Christ means, so if it's translated it would be Jesus the savior, christ meaning the savior.

I was referring to

Well how come then there were a lot of other religions and gods before the christian one?

The Beginning was when God created the Heavens and the Earth. There were no other Gods, and there still aren't. The Bible talks about this. The Bible has to do with Christianity. There were no other Gods before the Christian God, and no other religions before the Christian religion. The God of the Christians is the God of the beginning.

Cool

Says who? - Says the science that shows that cause and effect is in everything, and says the science of entropy which shows that there was a beginning.

You have stated that the Old Testament is not to be followed so that makes your "beginning" which is written in Genesis invalid. - Now you are inappropriately applying things that I said. Just because the O.T. rules and laws don't apply to us directly from the O.T., doesn't mean the O.T. is a lie in the things that it says.

Cool

Science does not say "God created the heavens and the earth". Show me those words please in a scientific journal.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created, yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.

Show me examples of my dishonesty and lying. I have pointed out inadequacies in what you say and asked for you to explain (as I am only a man and require simple explanations) but you cannot do this. You simply go back to quoting yourself which has been proven time and again to be irrelevant.

I have no cult... I have no followers, I am a simple man who seeks knowledge. However when the answers given are flawed and leaves more questions then the knowledge is not gained.

It appears you become nasty and agitated when cornered. If you do not have the faith in your answers why do you continue? Does it make you feel better calling people names? If so, I pity you!

You keep telling me what I want, are you in my mind? Do you have some magical power which you can do this with?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:58:10 PM

Cool

No, it is not

Cool

I was referring to

Cool

Cool

Science does not say "God created the heavens and the earth". Show me those words please in a scientific journal.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created, yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.

Show me examples of my dishonesty and lying. I have pointed out inadequacies in what you say and asked for you to explain (as I am only a man and require simple explanations) but you cannot do this. You simply go back to quoting yourself which has been proven time and again to be irrelevant.

I have no cult... I have no followers, I am a simple man who seeks knowledge. However when the answers given are flawed and leaves more questions then the knowledge is not gained.

It appears you become nasty and agitated when cornered. If you do not have the faith in your answers why do you continue? Does it make you feel better calling people names? If so, I pity you!

You keep telling me what I want, are you in my mind? Do you have some magical power which you can do this with?

I'll tell you right now, there is no such a combination of words in any of scientific journals that are legit, maybe in some dodgy religios "scientific" journals.

Also, like always in arguing with a religios person, OT will not be relevant unless it suites the argument, then it suddenly is relevant. Just like the facts and verses from the bible, interpretation and understanding of the bible will be such to suite the need and cause. Just twist them and turn them to your need.

None of the answers are clear, all they do is give a vague answer and let you with it so you get out of that what you want.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Cool

No, it is not

Cool

I was referring to

Cool

Cool

Wrong. Science: Entropy shows that there was a beginning to everything. Cause and effect and complexity and emotion show that everything was made by somebody so great that the Somebody fits our definition of "God."

Since the universe didn't exist before God brought it into being, just exactly how did God do it? Did he sneeze it into being? What did he make it out of since nothing (according to our understanding of universe physics) was there? So, by the definition of "create" God created the universe - made something out of nothing.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created,
Here you are, double speaking. First you don't believe in God. Then you use His creation as reference, showing that you DO believe in God. You contradict yourself.

yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.
You are wrong. I have not said that the O.T. is not relevant. The thing that I have said is that following its rules and laws is something that is not relevant for us today, through the following of the O.T.  The things of the O.T. are factual happenings. In addition, even though we don't follow its moral laws by obeying the O.T., still the moral laws apply to us because they are the way that things work. In addition, even though we don't follow the governmental (civil) laws of the O.T. (because they were for ancient Israel), they still are the best governmental laws around.

Your lying is visible right above, where you contradict the existence of God, and then try to make an argument out of the things He does. There are many examples of your lying all over the place. Sure, some of your lying is a clever twisting of the things we both say, so it is a deception form of lying.

Here you are, lying again. Your cult is your belief of scientifically non-factual things as though they were factual. Your cult is also believing that the things science has proven factual are not factual, even when you know that they at least could be factual. As for your followers, there are many who believe like you.

It appears that you become even more twisty in your deceptiveness when you are cornered without a way out. The shoe of the names that I call you fits you, so wear it.

You keep showing everybody what you are. Why does it bother you tha I repeat it?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:03:56 PM

I'll tell you right now, there is no such a combination of words in any of scientific journals that are legit, maybe in some dodgy religios "scientific" journals.

Also, like always in arguing with a religios person, OT will not be relevant unless it suites the argument, then it suddenly is relevant. Just like the facts and verses from the bible, interpretation and understanding of the bible will be such to suite the need and cause. Just twist them and turn them to your need.

None of the answers are clear, all they do is give a vague answer and let you with it so you get out of that what you want.

There are loads of things that exist, that scientists use regularly, that have not been written about in science journals, or that the journals are lying on some dusty old shelf in an obscure library somewhere that you will never find them. Just because they have not been written about in detail, doesn't mean that they don't exist, scientifically or otherwise.

Cool

stats

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

Cool

No, it is not

Cool

I was referring to

Cool

Cool

Wrong. Science: Entropy shows that there was a beginning to everything. Cause and effect and complexity and emotion show that everything was made by somebody so great that the Somebody fits our definition of "God."

Since the universe didn't exist before God brought it into being, just exactly how did God do it? Did he sneeze it into being? What did he make it out of since nothing (according to our understanding of universe physics) was there? So, by the definition of "create" God created the universe - made something out of nothing.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created,
Here you are, double speaking. First you don't believe in God. Then you use His creation as reference, showing that you DO believe in God. You contradict yourself.

yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.
You are wrong. I have not said that the O.T. is not relevant. The thing that I have said is that following its rules and laws is something that is not relevant for us today, through the following of the O.T.  The things of the O.T. are factual happenings. In addition, even though we don't follow its moral laws by obeying the O.T., still the moral laws apply to us because they are the way that things work. In addition, even though we don't follow the governmental (civil) laws of the O.T. (because they were for ancient Israel), they still are the best governmental laws around.

Your lying is visible right above, where you contradict the existence of God, and then try to make an argument out of the things He does. There are many examples of your lying all over the place. Sure, some of your lying is a clever twisting of the things we both say, so it is a deception form of lying.

Here you are, lying again. Your cult is your belief of scientifically non-factual things as though they were factual. Your cult is also believing that the things science has proven factual are not factual, even when you know that they at least could be factual. As for your followers, there are many who believe like you.

It appears that you become even more twisty in your deceptiveness when you are cornered without a way out. The shoe of the names that I call you fits you, so wear it.

You keep showing everybody what you are. Why does it bother you tha I repeat it?

Cool

Once again you choose to believe that the beginning was created by an all powerful being. Way to go... good for you. I choose different.Just because science cannot prove the beginning does not make them wrong. The deal with science is that they continue to search for an answer. Your religion does not allow that. You choose to believe something which was written in a book by man years ago.

I do not believe in God. No such thing. But like you I read, and yes I have read the Bible and therefore use the Bible as reference when speaking about things which are written there. This does not make me a believe but someone who seeks knowledge. How am I supposed to question your religion if I have not read the Bible?

You continue to bounce around and state that the OT is not to be followed by people today, yet follow this up with it is the best governmental laws around today. I have chosen this point in the questioning of how the Bible contradicts itself. You cannot pick and choose which parts to follow, that makes you a hypocrite.

If you classify a cult as a single person beliefs (with no followers) then yes I am a cult unto my own. However, this does not prove me as a liar. This proves that we have a difference in opinion. You are continuing to travel the same path you always take, the need to belittle people. This is the persecution which your religion has chosen to take over many years. Also this is one of the many reasons why I do not believe in religion. If there was a good, surely he/she/it would prefer love and understanding and not your persecution and intolerance.

I personally don't mind you calling me names.... It shows your shallow nature and the type of person you really are. A self-loathing and vindictive person.

Tell me, are you the Minister of your own congregation? One where you preach hate to your followers and then ask them to give you money so they can repent? Does this make you happy?

Or are you a Minister who preys on little boys bums for your own sexual gratification "in the name of God"?

stats

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

There are loads of things that exist, that scientists use regularly, that have not been written about in science journals, or that the journals are lying on some dusty old shelf in an obscure library somewhere that you will never find them. Just because they have not been written about in detail, doesn't mean that they don't exist, scientifically or otherwise.

Cool

And just because a book is written does not make it real and truthful.
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:05:57 AM

Cool

That's the same thing religious people tend to do with god. Probably somewhere in the desert, deep beneath the sand in some secret chamber lies a script, a true word from God indeed and it says:" Fuck you, you were all a mistake, I'm out of here. You're on your own." But it is so well hidden that nobody ever read it but it is there. See? I did the same bullshit as you did.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:08:25 AM

Cool

Wait... Are you telling me that Orcs and dragons from Lord of the rings are fake? But I saw them! There's even a book! I even took a picture with one of the orcs. No, I have faith and I believe that Orcs and dragons exist, even tho there aren't evidences of dragons, I still believe and you're wrong.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:23:57 AM

Cool

But when it matches the truth as the Bible does, you can see when a book is the truth.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:25:25 AM

Cool

That's the same thing religious people tend to do with god. Probably somewhere in the desert, deep beneath the sand in some secret chamber lies a script, a true word from God indeed and it says:" Fuck you, you were all a mistake, I'm out of here. You're on your own." But it is so well hidden that nobody ever read it but it is there. See? I did the same bullshit as you did.

Now, all of a sudden, you know that God exists?    Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:29:00 AM

Cool

Now, all of a sudden, you know that God exists?    Cool

No, that was just an assumption that god is real since that would make your faith pointless, not wrong but pointless. Also, I'll repeat, that was just assuming that god truly exists.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

Cool

Now, all of a sudden, you know that God exists?    Cool

No, that was just an assumption that god is real since that would make your faith pointless, not wrong but pointless. Also, I'll repeat, that was just assuming that god truly exists.

Do I know that you exist? Yes, because you keep responding to my posts (and the posts of others, as well). Do I really know anything about you? No. But if you or others tell me something about you, I have to take it on faith, or simply not believe it.

Same with God. He exists. But I have to take on faith at least some of the things that He or others tell me about Him.

So, what does this have to do with pointless faith?

Cool

stats

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:23:58 AM

Cool

Wait... Are you telling me that Orcs and dragons from Lord of the rings are fake? But I saw them! There's even a book! I even took a picture with one of the orcs. No, I have faith and I believe that Orcs and dragons exist, even tho there aren't evidences of dragons, I still believe and you're wrong.

HA HA HA HA HA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: