Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:26:55 AM

Science does not say "God created the heavens and the earth". Show me those words please in a scientific journal.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created, yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.

Show me examples of my dishonesty and lying. I have pointed out inadequacies in what you say and asked for you to explain (as I am only a man and require simple explanations) but you cannot do this. You simply go back to quoting yourself which has been proven time and again to be irrelevant.

I have no cult... I have no followers, I am a simple man who seeks knowledge. However when the answers given are flawed and leaves more questions then the knowledge is not gained.

It appears you become nasty and agitated when cornered. If you do not have the faith in your answers why do you continue? Does it make you feel better calling people names? If so, I pity you!

You keep telling me what I want, are you in my mind? Do you have some magical power which you can do this with?

I'll tell you right now, there is no such a combination of words in any of scientific journals that are legit, maybe in some dodgy religios "scientific" journals.

Also, like always in arguing with a religios person, OT will not be relevant unless it suites the argument, then it suddenly is relevant. Just like the facts and verses from the bible, interpretation and understanding of the bible will be such to suite the need and cause. Just twist them and turn them to your need.

None of the answers are clear, all they do is give a vague answer and let you with it so you get out of that what you want.

There are loads of things that exist, that scientists use regularly, that have not been written about in science journals, or that the journals are lying on some dusty old shelf in an obscure library somewhere that you will never find them. Just because they have not been written about in detail, doesn't mean that they don't exist, scientifically or otherwise.

Cool

And just because a book is written does not make it real and truthful.

But when it matches the truth as the Bible does, you can see when a book is the truth.

Cool

The Bible does not match Truth, therefore you can see that the book is false. Too many inconsistencies for it to be truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

Science does not say "God created the heavens and the earth". Show me those words please in a scientific journal.

I am not inappropriately applying things at all. The OT says in Genesis how the world was created, yet you have numerous times stated the OT is not relevant anymore. Therefore, Genesis is wrong.

Show me examples of my dishonesty and lying. I have pointed out inadequacies in what you say and asked for you to explain (as I am only a man and require simple explanations) but you cannot do this. You simply go back to quoting yourself which has been proven time and again to be irrelevant.

I have no cult... I have no followers, I am a simple man who seeks knowledge. However when the answers given are flawed and leaves more questions then the knowledge is not gained.

It appears you become nasty and agitated when cornered. If you do not have the faith in your answers why do you continue? Does it make you feel better calling people names? If so, I pity you!

You keep telling me what I want, are you in my mind? Do you have some magical power which you can do this with?

I'll tell you right now, there is no such a combination of words in any of scientific journals that are legit, maybe in some dodgy religios "scientific" journals.

Also, like always in arguing with a religios person, OT will not be relevant unless it suites the argument, then it suddenly is relevant. Just like the facts and verses from the bible, interpretation and understanding of the bible will be such to suite the need and cause. Just twist them and turn them to your need.

None of the answers are clear, all they do is give a vague answer and let you with it so you get out of that what you want.

There are loads of things that exist, that scientists use regularly, that have not been written about in science journals, or that the journals are lying on some dusty old shelf in an obscure library somewhere that you will never find them. Just because they have not been written about in detail, doesn't mean that they don't exist, scientifically or otherwise.

Cool

But when it matches the truth as the Bible does, you can see when a book is the truth.

Cool

The Bible does not match Truth, therefore you can see that the book is false. Too many inconsistencies for it to be truth.

As I have told you before, the seeming inconsistencies of the Bible are like your inconsistencies... when you walk into the kitchen and then out again. Make up your mind.

Oh, that's right. We need to look at the little details of why you did what you did... not just the fact that it seemed you couldn't make up your mind.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:02:16 AM

Cool

Cool

As I have told you before, the seeming inconsistencies of the Bible are like your inconsistencies... when you walk into the kitchen and then out again. Make up your mind.

Oh, that's right. We need to look at the little details of why you did what you did... not just the fact that it seemed you couldn't make up your mind.

Cool

Not seemingly, total inconsistencies.

I don't pretend to be a savior to others, your book and those who follow it do.

That's where the difference lies. I walk into the kitchen to get food and then I leave. I don't walk in there to get food and then decide to kill someone or not kill someone.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

That's where the difference lies. I walk into the kitchen to get food and then I leave. I don't walk in there to get food and then decide to kill someone or not kill someone.

Perhaps if you considered the reasons why God does the things that He does, and why they appear to be inconsistencies when they are not, you would find out that they are not inconsistencies, just like when you walk into the kitchen and then out again.

But since you don't even take the time to find out that God exists, no wonder you talk about Him like you do. Check into Him before it is too late for you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:38:07 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Perhaps if you considered the reasons why God does the things that He does, and why they appear to be inconsistencies when they are not, you would find out that they are not inconsistencies, just like when you walk into the kitchen and then out again.

But since you don't even take the time to find out that God exists, no wonder you talk about Him like you do. Check into Him before it is too late for you.

Cool

No, I considered that god exists because you do believe in him. Finding such script wouldn't affect me at all since im not a christian nor do I believe in any other god but that script would affect the christianity and the world itself, so stop turning it around and just tell me how would you feel if that kind of script was to be found.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

Cool

No, I considered that god exists because you do believe in him. Finding such script wouldn't affect me at all since im not a christian nor do I believe in any other god but that script would affect the christianity and the world itself, so stop turning it around and just tell me how would you feel if that kind of script was to be found.

You consider that God exists because I believe in Him, believing what He says? How strange.

What kind of script are you talking about?

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Cool

You consider that God exists because I believe in Him, believing what He says? How strange.

Cool

That's the same thing religious people tend to do with god. Probably somewhere in the desert, deep beneath the sand in some secret chamber lies a script, a true word from God indeed and it says:" Fuck you, you were all a mistake, I'm out of here. You're on your own." But it is so well hidden that nobody ever read it but it is there. See? I did the same bullshit as you did.

That kind of script.

Well if I were to be talking to a muslim person I'd use Quran and Allah as an example, and that doesn't mean I'm a muslim...

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

Cool

Cool

That's the same thing religious people tend to do with god. Probably somewhere in the desert, deep beneath the sand in some secret chamber lies a script, a true word from God indeed and it says:" Fuck you, you were all a mistake, I'm out of here. You're on your own." But it is so well hidden that nobody ever read it but it is there. See? I did the same bullshit as you did.

That kind of script.

Well if I were to be talking to a muslim person I'd use Quran and Allah as an example, and that doesn't mean I'm a muslim...

You are quite strange. The script that proves God exists is all over the Internet. You can find my links to see what to look for and why.

The script that shows what God says is the Bible. You can find my posts that tell you why, or you can search the Net to find why God tells us the things that He does.

Hidden right out in the open. Stop looking for it in far away places, and look right out in the open.

Cool

stats

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:32:09 AM

Cool

Cool

That kind of script.

You are quite strange. The script that proves God exists is all over the Internet. You can find my links to see what to look for and why.

The script that shows what God says is the Bible. You can find my posts that tell you why, or you can search the Net to find why God tells us the things that He does.

Hidden right out in the open. Stop looking for it in far away places, and look right out in the open.

Cool

I have looked and I did not find the evidence I seek.

I found a book which does not provide answers but inconsistencies. 

I found a religion which has used fear and scare mongering to achieve it's goals.

I found an organisation which uses religion as a way of avoiding tax and creating wealth for it's own benefit whilst preaching the need to help those less fortunate.

I found a group of people who when questioned become aggressive and dismissive who isolate and ostracize those who do not believe the same.

I found more questions than answers.

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:39:44 PM

I personally recommend examining the books in the Pleiades Connection series. Therein you will find many questions asked and a thorough attempt to answer each one. I think that it is a great place to search for answers; it explains the inconsistency of the bible using reason and evidence.
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:48:22 AM

Cool

Cool

That kind of script.

Cool

No, I didn't ask you that. Try reading my question again. And no the  script that proves god is nowhere, because a simple writing cannot be the proof of that if that thing that it's proving does not prove itself. Now read my question again and try to give the answer.

gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

an atheist who claims he would be foolish for atheists, because atheists believe that theis is a liar, the circumstances of this theis is a belief about the absolute spirit, while atheists believe that the absolute spirit was not there, but how do atheists talk about ideas? atheistic idea is also an absolute spirit she did not appear to be material but he think? then atheists believe that theis is a liar? try to look in the mirror for the atheists how that idea in your head with a spirit of absolute spirit
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:01:41 PM

an atheist who claims he would be foolish for atheists, because atheists believe that theis is a liar, the circumstances of this theis is a belief about the absolute spirit, while atheists believe that the absolute spirit was not there, but how do atheists talk about ideas? atheistic idea is also an absolute spirit she did not appear to be material but he think? then atheists believe that theis is a liar? try to look in the mirror for the atheists how that idea in your head with a spirit of absolute spirit

How do atheists talk about that idea? Simple, have you seen/heard or had any contact or evidence of that spirit or anything divine for that matter? Why not? Because a religion and it's teachings, no matter how big, are all an illusion.

It's pretty simple when you think about it, just science wasn't that developed hundreds of years ago so people quite easily adopted religion as it had answers to the unexplainable. Give me any question you have and I can give you a logical answer on why is it wrong.

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

How do atheists talk about that idea? Simple, have you seen/heard or had any contact or evidence of that spirit or anything divine for that matter? Why not? Because a religion and it's teachings, no matter how big, are all an illusion.

It's pretty simple when you think about it, just science wasn't that developed hundreds of years ago so people quite easily adopted religion as it had answers to the unexplainable. Give me any question you have and I can give you a logical answer on why is it wrong.

you know Descartes ? he talk " cogito Ergu sum or I think ,therefore I am" . then how does an atheist say that god does not exist? and the spirit of the absolute spirit was an illusion? whereas when we think the spirit of the absolute spirit was playing naughty in the brain?, when atheists think like this then he has the answers that the neurons of the brain are working? But how can that be? Do you memperintahkan brain neurons work? it therefore "I said that the idea is the absolute spirit." have regarding the absolute spirit of God and theis, while atheists are also included in theis because they are not robots or computers, theis also have an idea
gredisgold88

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:55:10 PM

you know Descartes ? he talk " cogito Ergu sum or I think ,therefore I am" . then how does an atheist say that god does not exist? and the spirit of the absolute spirit was an illusion? whereas when we think the spirit of the absolute spirit was playing naughty in the brain?, when atheists think like this then he has the answers that the neurons of the brain are working? But how can that be? Do you memperintahkan brain neurons work? it therefore "I said that the idea is the absolute spirit." have regarding the absolute spirit of God and theis, while atheists are also included in theis because they are not robots or computers, theis also have an idea

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution. 

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

For us unknowns, are things to be discovered and understood.

That is the difference between us. 
then you know that it also theis atheist? If not then I would laugh out loud, I did not say that theis not always about religion? theis is a trust? If atheists do not believe in anything? then the atheist is an alien? , about evolution, and you say that man is an animal? how can you say that man is an animal? , Which category man is an animal is a foolish mistake to think, what difference does an atheist who does not believe in God but believe in evolution, and the human is an animal category terraced the Buddhist and Hindu religious teachings

And then I very very like if atheis talk " God is death, And left his body ." , and I hope no one is proud to be an atheist but does not have a stake in science
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution. 

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

That's a great religion you have there. But it is more like a cult.

The evidence and proof for the existence of God is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

The history of how the Bible was made shows that God talks to us.

Your cult is weak. Why? Because it is the cult of ignorant people, and it is backed by the devil who Jesus destroyed on the cross.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

Your cult is weak. Why? Because it is the cult of ignorant people, and it is backed by the devil who Jesus destroyed on the cross.

Cool

That is not proof!

Those are opinions

I would lie if I said they didn't rock my beliefs when I read them for the first time, because they did

But do not call them proof

They are opinions, stories, not facts

They do not prove anything, they make you think, that makes them philosophical, not factual

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:05:49 AM

Cool

That is not proof!

Those are opinions

I would lie if I said they didn't rock my beliefs when I read them for the first time, because they did

But do not call them proof

They are opinions, stories, not facts

They do not prove anything, they make you think, that makes them philosophical, not factual

I am not calling the info in those links proof alone. The fact that they are science law is the proof.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

then you know that it also theis atheist? If not then I would laugh out loud, I did not say that theis not always about religion? theis is a trust? If atheists do not believe in anything? then the atheist is an alien? , about evolution, and you say that man is an animal? how can you say that man is an animal? , Which category man is an animal is a foolish mistake to think, what difference does an atheist who does not believe in God but believe in evolution, and the human is an animal category terraced the Buddhist and Hindu religious teachings

And then I very very like if atheis talk " God is death, And left his body ." , and I hope no one is proud to be an atheist but does not have a stake in science

I don't even know where to start. First of all, try reading a biology book, or you've failed that class?  Second, atheism isn't based on any religious teachings, duh, it's based on science and research... Human is an animal just as any other animal you see, but rather us having tail and claws and fur all over our bodies, we've adapted to the different surroundings and we've evolved intelligent, unlike most of other animals.

no atheist would ever say that. where did u even get that from? But believing in something a sand human wrote a couple thousands of years ago is to be proud of?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:30:52 AM

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution.  

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

I don't even know where to start. First of all, try reading a biology book, or you've failed that class?  Second, atheism isn't based on any religious teachings, duh, it's based on science and research... Human is an animal just as any other animal you see, but rather us having tail and claws and fur all over our bodies, we've adapted to the different surroundings and we've evolved intelligent, unlike most of other animals.

no atheist would ever say that. where did u even get that from? But believing in something a sand human wrote a couple thousands of years ago is to be proud of?

If atheism is not a religion, why read a biology book? The info in the biology book is part of the atheism dogma. The idea that a human is just a different kind of animal is another dogma of atheism. Atheism is simply a religion wherein its believers use their religious dogma to attempt to prove that atheism isn't a religion.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: