Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

an atheist who claims he would be foolish for atheists, because atheists believe that theis is a liar, the circumstances of this theis is a belief about the absolute spirit, while atheists believe that the absolute spirit was not there, but how do atheists talk about ideas? atheistic idea is also an absolute spirit she did not appear to be material but he think? then atheists believe that theis is a liar? try to look in the mirror for the atheists how that idea in your head with a spirit of absolute spirit

How do atheists talk about that idea? Simple, have you seen/heard or had any contact or evidence of that spirit or anything divine for that matter? Why not? Because a religion and it's teachings, no matter how big, are all an illusion.

It's pretty simple when you think about it, just science wasn't that developed hundreds of years ago so people quite easily adopted religion as it had answers to the unexplainable. Give me any question you have and I can give you a logical answer on why is it wrong.

you know Descartes ? he talk " cogito Ergu sum or I think ,therefore I am" . then how does an atheist say that god does not exist? and the spirit of the absolute spirit was an illusion? whereas when we think the spirit of the absolute spirit was playing naughty in the brain?, when atheists think like this then he has the answers that the neurons of the brain are working? But how can that be? Do you memperintahkan brain neurons work? it therefore "I said that the idea is the absolute spirit." have regarding the absolute spirit of God and theis, while atheists are also included in theis because they are not robots or computers, theis also have an idea

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution.  

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

For us unknowns, are things to be discovered and understood.

That is the difference between us.  
then you know that it also theis atheist? If not then I would laugh out loud, I did not say that theis not always about religion? theis is a trust? If atheists do not believe in anything? then the atheist is an alien? , about evolution, and you say that man is an animal? how can you say that man is an animal? , Which category man is an animal is a foolish mistake to think, what difference does an atheist who does not believe in God but believe in evolution, and the human is an animal category terraced the Buddhist and Hindu religious teachings

And then I very very like if atheis talk " God is death, And left his body ." , and I hope no one is proud to be an atheist but does not have a stake in science

I don't even know where to start. First of all, try reading a biology book, or you've failed that class?  Second, atheism isn't based on any religious teachings, duh, it's based on science and research... Human is an animal just as any other animal you see, but rather us having tail and claws and fur all over our bodies, we've adapted to the different surroundings and we've evolved intelligent, unlike most of other animals.

no atheist would ever say that. where did u even get that from? But believing in something a sand human wrote a couple thousands of years ago is to be proud of?

If atheism is not a religion, why read a biology book? The info in the biology book is part of the atheism dogma. The idea that a human is just a different kind of animal is another dogma of atheism. Atheism is simply a religion wherein its believers use their religious dogma to attempt to prove that atheism isn't a religion.

Cool

Because a biology book contains the basic of animal evolution through time? I can't tell you to read a book for electro-engineering... What's wrong with you?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

an atheist who claims he would be foolish for atheists, because atheists believe that theis is a liar, the circumstances of this theis is a belief about the absolute spirit, while atheists believe that the absolute spirit was not there, but how do atheists talk about ideas? atheistic idea is also an absolute spirit she did not appear to be material but he think? then atheists believe that theis is a liar? try to look in the mirror for the atheists how that idea in your head with a spirit of absolute spirit

How do atheists talk about that idea? Simple, have you seen/heard or had any contact or evidence of that spirit or anything divine for that matter? Why not? Because a religion and it's teachings, no matter how big, are all an illusion.

It's pretty simple when you think about it, just science wasn't that developed hundreds of years ago so people quite easily adopted religion as it had answers to the unexplainable. Give me any question you have and I can give you a logical answer on why is it wrong.

you know Descartes ? he talk " cogito Ergu sum or I think ,therefore I am" . then how does an atheist say that god does not exist? and the spirit of the absolute spirit was an illusion? whereas when we think the spirit of the absolute spirit was playing naughty in the brain?, when atheists think like this then he has the answers that the neurons of the brain are working? But how can that be? Do you memperintahkan brain neurons work? it therefore "I said that the idea is the absolute spirit." have regarding the absolute spirit of God and theis, while atheists are also included in theis because they are not robots or computers, theis also have an idea

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution.  

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

then you know that it also theis atheist? If not then I would laugh out loud, I did not say that theis not always about religion? theis is a trust? If atheists do not believe in anything? then the atheist is an alien? , about evolution, and you say that man is an animal? how can you say that man is an animal? , Which category man is an animal is a foolish mistake to think, what difference does an atheist who does not believe in God but believe in evolution, and the human is an animal category terraced the Buddhist and Hindu religious teachings

And then I very very like if atheis talk " God is death, And left his body ." , and I hope no one is proud to be an atheist but does not have a stake in science

I don't even know where to start. First of all, try reading a biology book, or you've failed that class?  Second, atheism isn't based on any religious teachings, duh, it's based on science and research... Human is an animal just as any other animal you see, but rather us having tail and claws and fur all over our bodies, we've adapted to the different surroundings and we've evolved intelligent, unlike most of other animals.

no atheist would ever say that. where did u even get that from? But believing in something a sand human wrote a couple thousands of years ago is to be proud of?

If atheism is not a religion, why read a biology book? The info in the biology book is part of the atheism dogma. The idea that a human is just a different kind of animal is another dogma of atheism. Atheism is simply a religion wherein its believers use their religious dogma to attempt to prove that atheism isn't a religion.

Cool

Because a biology book contains the basic of animal evolution through time? I can't tell you to read a book for electro-engineering... What's wrong with you?

ya like egg or chicken question first? I will answer the chicken because there is no( egg chicken )in question. if the atheist is not dogma, if the atheist is not about religion, why do atheists always spread his teachings? When karl marx said "religion is the opium." He possessed a strong reason to make argumemt it, he explained that people who are being oppressed in ninabobokan by religion, he is destined poor because the test of gods, but not in such a way, he's poor and oppressed because there is a large sucking. Atheists, too, the atheists speak as much as possible, and make a lot of people are frustrated, and most people are atheists only talk about no god, without understanding the importance of science and stomach because hungry
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:27:07 AM

The theory of evolution really does not impress me. It seems to me a lot of controversial moments. But in any case, it does not convince me to believe in that nonsense that is written in the Bible. So I'm an atheist.
gredisgold88

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Cool

ya like egg or chicken question first? I will answer the chicken because there is no( egg chicken )in question. if the atheist is not dogma, if the atheist is not about religion, why do atheists always spread his teachings? When karl marx said "religion is the opium." He possessed a strong reason to make argumemt it, he explained that people who are being oppressed in ninabobokan by religion, he is destined poor because the test of gods, but not in such a way, he's poor and oppressed because there is a large sucking. Atheists, too, the atheists speak as much as possible, and make a lot of people are frustrated, and most people are atheists only talk about no god, without understanding the importance of science and stomach because hungry

Is this a riddle? Just write in your native language. We can help you translate your post into English.  I speak 5 European languages, I am sure there are other people here who can translate into non-European languages.

Did you say atheists don't understand science?
yes, I questioned it! Most atheists argue not only important, they dnot donate their understanding and just argue without coachman, had too many thoughts of philosophers but nothing can change better world

I am sory , because shortage language

Ninabobokan ( beautiful storytelling before going to bed make a beautiful dream )

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

Cool

Is this a riddle? Just write in your native language. We can help you translate your post into English.  I speak 5 European languages, I am sure there are other people here who can translate into non-European languages.

yes, I questioned it! Most atheists argue not only important, they dnot donate their understanding and just argue without coachman, had too many thoughts of philosophers tetatapi nothing can merebuh better world

I cannot speak for other atheists, but I can assure you I do understand science.  I have a masters degree in electrical engineering so you can throw any string theory at me and it will stick.

Science is making the world a better place.  Progress has its side effects (pollution, overpopulation) but overall our lives are more comfortable than say 100 or 2000 years ago.

Religious thinking hinders scientific progress.

Science is based on Math and Logic.  Religion is based on Literature.

You cannot build new cell phones, computers, cars, airplanes using Religion. Religion is useless in the modern world.

BTW, as science progresses the gap between philosophy/religion and science will widen.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

There is no such thing as spirits or souls. I am an animal, just like you.  We got here because of billions of years of evolution. 

Unknowns are just that: unknowns.  Religious people equate unknowns with 'God' and stop investigating/thinking.

I don't even know where to start. First of all, try reading a biology book, or you've failed that class?  Second, atheism isn't based on any religious teachings, duh, it's based on science and research... Human is an animal just as any other animal you see, but rather us having tail and claws and fur all over our bodies, we've adapted to the different surroundings and we've evolved intelligent, unlike most of other animals.

Cool

Is this a riddle? Just write in your native language. We can help you translate your post into English.  I speak 5 European languages, I am sure there are other people here who can translate into non-European languages.

yes, I questioned it! Most atheists argue not only important, they dnot donate their understanding and just argue without coachman, had too many thoughts of philosophers tetatapi nothing can merebuh better world

I cannot speak for other atheists, but I can assure you I do understand science.  I have a masters degree in electrical engineering so you can throw any string theory at me and it will stick.

Science is making the world a better place.  Progress has its side effects (pollution, overpopulation) but overall our lives are more comfortable than say 100 or 2000 years ago.

Science is based on Math and Logic.  Religion is based on Literature.

You cannot build new cell phones, computers, cars, airplanes using Religion. Religion is useless in the modern world.

BTW, as science progresses the gap between philosophy/religion and science will widen.

It just hit me what they want to share the story from Dan Brown's controversial Da Vinci Code. I believe the premise there was that science and religion actually coincides. And this priest scientist guy was about to prove to the world how religion and science basically tells the same thing. I don't know - this are just some thought.

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:40:50 AM

Cool

I cannot speak for other atheists, but I can assure you I do understand science.  I have a masters degree in electrical engineering so you can throw any string theory at me and it will stick.

Science is making the world a better place.  Progress has its side effects (pollution, overpopulation) but overall our lives are more comfortable than say 100 or 2000 years ago.

you're right in the modern world that religion is not important, but the will power of capital can oppress the people who do not have capital, people who do not have capital is not a cow squeeze. It is true that advances in technology have a major impact? but did you know that a certain part of the country are still many people who knew nothing about phonsel, computers, laptops and a plane? , To eat every day they are confused, the drawback is the one used by the people in a superpower, they employ the people of the world to 3 for the benefit of superpowers because they have the capital, people who bertheis assume this is a trial from God, but for atheists they are the fools, while for me the bourgeoisie and financiers are demons that suck and lick the sweat of all 3 countries

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

Cool

you're right in the modern world that religion is not important, but the will power of capital can oppress the people who do not have capital, people who do not have capital is not a cow squeeze. It is true that advances in technology have a major impact? but did you know that a certain part of the country are still many people who knew nothing about phonsel, computers, laptops and a plane? , To eat every day they are confused, the drawback is the one used by the people in a superpower, they employ the people of the world to 3 for the benefit of superpowers because they have the capital, people who bertheis assume this is a trial from God, but for atheists they are the fools, while for me the bourgeoisie and financiers are demons that suck and lick the sweat of all 3 countries

Don't get me wrong. I do understand the appeal of religion, especially to poor and underprivileged.  Religion gives them hope.  I do understand that.

You know what is the solution? Education! Religion will not solve your problems, unless you become a priest, then you can become a businessman and run your own franchise aka church.

Life is a struggle. Capitalist system is the best system we've got.  Most natural.  Communism failed.  Socialist systems also are quite inefficient and will die slowly.

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

Cool

Don't get me wrong. I do understand the appeal of religion, especially to poor and underprivileged.  Religion gives them hope.  I do understand that.

You know what is the solution? Education! Religion will not solve your problems, unless you become a priest, then you can become a businessman and run your own franchise aka church.

Life is a struggle. Capitalist system is the best system we've got.  Most natural.  Communism failed.  Socialist systems also are quite inefficient and will die slowly.

yes , capitalist system is the best system with exploring ecosistem , And destroyer nature , suck for mining gold , oil , mineral And deforestation The only superpower, and for the third country just get garbage. are u kidding me ? and you tell me to be a priest? LOLS ,I prefer to use bitcoin than gold, I prefer socialism and Communism, and I wish the war would happen again, I swear this forum in case of World War 3 rd,I will be stepping -3 heads of the superpowers
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:20:39 PM

yes , capitalist system is the best system with exploring ecosistem , And destroyer nature , suck for mining gold , oil , mineral And deforestation The only superpower, and for the third country just get garbage. are u kidding me ? and you tell me to be a priest? LOLS ,I prefer to use bitcoin than gold, I prefer socialism and Communism, and I wish the war would happen again, I swear this forum in case of World War 3 rd,I will be stepping -3 heads of the superpowers

so you preferr North Korea where people die from famine?

Looking for a signature campaign.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:27:32 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 04:02:18 PM by af_newbie

Cool

Don't get me wrong. I do understand the appeal of religion, especially to poor and underprivileged.  Religion gives them hope.  I do understand that.

Life is a struggle. Capitalist system is the best system we've got.  Most natural.  Communism failed.  Socialist systems also are quite inefficient and will die slowly.

You misunderstood, I said if you really want to use religion to help yourself, become a priest. A capitalist really.

BTW, communism always turns into dictatorship so unless you are at the top, you'll suffer quite a bit and you'll be afraid to complain because if you do you'll disappear.

I said in my previous post that pollution and overpopulation is a real problem.  You think the communist system will not pollute your environment? You have no idea.

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

where do you know that people are starving to death north korea? Whether stalin together with Leon Trotsky? Leon Trotsky did the same with lenin? whether the same with karl marx lenin? how the split between karl marx with Proudhon and m.bakunin? if you can answer it? If you still are wondering why kannady off after a visit to the Asian country of residence? whether it was a political crime of capitalism? it was also felt north korea him to death for refusing the global economy, as the global economy full of capitalism is so evil? whether the superpower that stupid? whether the superpowers just thinking about individual matters and make people who do not have the capital into babunya? meditate if you choose donald trumph, ponder if superpowers no revolution and you are still in modern premises fooled by the word postmodern era

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

where do you know that people are starving to death north korea? Whether stalin together with Leon Trotsky? Leon Trotsky did the same with lenin? whether the same with karl marx lenin? how the split between karl marx with Proudhon and m.bakunin? if you can answer it? If you still are wondering why kannady off after a visit to the Asian country of residence? whether it was a political crime of capitalism? it was also felt north korea him to death for refusing the global economy, as the global economy full of capitalism is so evil? whether the superpower that stupid? whether the superpowers just thinking about individual matters and make people who do not have the capital into babunya? meditate if you choose donald trumph, ponder if superpowers no revolution and you are still in modern premises fooled by the word postmodern era

Please use the english language, or write it in your own and ask someone to translate it, because I didn't understand a single thing you wrote

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Please use the english language, or write it in your own and ask someone to translate it, because I didn't understand a single thing you wrote

oke sory .

how do you know the Koreans die of starvation? ? , how the political problems in the superpowers in 1965? , in years 60 to 70, many of the world's problems are similar and carried out by a superpower? , why kannady death after  cooperative with 3rd state ? in Indonesian massacres and mass killings that kill at least 3 million human population because of the communist ideology , and it also happened in Iraq . you will not realize how evil superpower, because you're the person they are, I still remember when the Greeks reject the help of European banks, they are the people socialsm difficulty in obtaining raw materials due to the rejection borrowing money? whether the paper to make newspaper ,wheat and some clothes sold in Greece had to accept a loan debt of imperialism. It also rejected north korea, why should you receive a loan of money if you have to buy raw materials from the borrower money?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

oke sory .

how do you know the Koreans die of starvation? ? , how the political problems in the superpowers in 1965? , in years 60 to 70, many of the world's problems are similar and carried out by a superpower? , why kannady death after  cooperative with 3rd state ? in Indonesian massacres and mass killings that kill at least 3 million human population because of the communist ideology , and it also happened in Iraq . you will not realize how evil superpower, because you're the person they are, I still remember when the Greeks reject the help of European banks, they are the people socialsm difficulty in obtaining raw materials due to the rejection borrowing money? whether the paper to make newspaper ,wheat and some clothes sold in Greece had to accept a loan debt of imperialism. It also rejected north korea, why should you receive a loan of money if you have to buy raw materials from the borrower money?

Right. This is what atheism does to people. Christianity gives people freedom and opportunity. Just look at America.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

oke sory .

Right. This is what atheism does to people. Christianity gives people freedom and opportunity. Just look at America.

Cool

Yeah good example. I'm not from America and there is no way I would want to live there.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

oke sory .

how the political problem in the superpowers in 1965?

Please use english, I don't understand what you're talking about

No one forced Greeks to loan money, they chose on their own to take loans and they spent the money in ways that weren't possible to bring profit
They brought it on themselves

It's hard to read the rest of your post

gredisgold88

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

oke sory .

No one forced Greeks to loan money, they chose on their own to take loans and they spent the money in ways that weren't possible to bring profit

difficult? , Or you stupid? , And you do NOT know the problem in Greece and brexit? , Go ahead atheists , so bullshit discusion
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

oke sory .

difficult? , Or you stupid? , And you do NOT know the problem in Greece and brexit? , Go ahead atheists , so bullshit discusion

I know what it is like. Sometimes the stupidity of atheists bothers me as well. But be patient with them. They are little children when it comes to their thinking. We need to be patient with these little children atheists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:33:43 AM

Diagoras is one of the first recorded clear atheists, who denied the existence of any gods. He was even persecuted in Athens for impiety, for mocking Athens’s gods.

Cicero wrote that “Diagoras was on a ship in hard weather, and the crew thought that they had brought it on themselves by taking this ungodly man on board. He then wondered if the other boats out in the same storm also had a Diagoras on board”.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagoras_of_Melos

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: