Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:26:01 PM

oke sory .

how do you know the Koreans die of starvation? ? , how the political problems in the superpowers in 1965? , in years 60 to 70, many of the world's problems are similar and carried out by a superpower? , why kannady death after  cooperative with 3rd state ? in Indonesian massacres and mass killings that kill at least 3 million human population because of the communist ideology , and it also happened in Iraq . you will not realize how evil superpower, because you're the person they are, I still remember when the Greeks reject the help of European banks, they are the people socialsm difficulty in obtaining raw materials due to the rejection borrowing money? whether the paper to make newspaper ,wheat and some clothes sold in Greece had to accept a loan debt of imperialism. It also rejected north korea, why should you receive a loan of money if you have to buy raw materials from the borrower money?

how the political problem in the superpowers in 1965?

Please use english, I don't understand what you're talking about

No one forced Greeks to loan money, they chose on their own to take loans and they spent the money in ways that weren't possible to bring profit
They brought it on themselves

It's hard to read the rest of your post

difficult? , Or you stupid? , And you do NOT know the problem in Greece and brexit? , Go ahead atheists , so bullshit discusion

I know what it is like. Sometimes the stupidity of atheists bothers me as well. But be patient with them. They are little children when it comes to their thinking. We need to be patient with these little children atheists.

Cool

I guess it would compare to the stupidity of religious fanatics who believe in imaginary people. Sometimes the stupidity of religious fanatics bother me as well. But be patient with them. They are little children when it comes to their thinking. We need to be patient with these little children religious fanatics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hamiltonik

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

oke sory .

how do you know the Koreans die of starvation? ? , how the political problems in the superpowers in 1965? , in years 60 to 70, many of the world's problems are similar and carried out by a superpower? , why kannady death after  cooperative with 3rd state ? in Indonesian massacres and mass killings that kill at least 3 million human population because of the communist ideology , and it also happened in Iraq . you will not realize how evil superpower, because you're the person they are, I still remember when the Greeks reject the help of European banks, they are the people socialsm difficulty in obtaining raw materials due to the rejection borrowing money? whether the paper to make newspaper ,wheat and some clothes sold in Greece had to accept a loan debt of imperialism. It also rejected north korea, why should you receive a loan of money if you have to buy raw materials from the borrower money?

No one forced Greeks to loan money, they chose on their own to take loans and they spent the money in ways that weren't possible to bring profit

difficult? , Or you stupid? , And you do NOT know the problem in Greece and brexit? , Go ahead atheists , so bullshit discusion

I know what it is like. Sometimes the stupidity of atheists bothers me as well. But be patient with them. They are little children when it comes to their thinking. We need to be patient with these little children atheists.

Cool

I guess it would compare to the stupidity of religious fanatics who believe in imaginary people. Sometimes the stupidity of religious fanatics bother me as well. But be patient with them. They are little children when it comes to their thinking. We need to be patient with these little children religious fanatics.
They are of course like little children in their thinking, but do not forget that these little kids in the form of Muslim fanatics kill people and this is not a toy. If the person is crazy and he is a danger to society, it is isolated.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:56:50 AM

oke sory .

Cool

They are of course like little children in their thinking, but do not forget that these little kids in the form of Muslim fanatics kill people and this is not a toy. If the person is crazy and he is a danger to society, it is isolated.

Are you an atheist? Are you a theist? Perhaps you have never considered the question. Whatever you are, it is your religion that you have for yourself. You fit right in... a religious fanatic... since you talk about it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

Atheism is just an intellectual maturity beyond imagination.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

... a complete denial of complete intellectual maturity.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:06:40 PM

... a complete denial of complete intellectual maturity.    Cool

That's your opinion....

And my opinion of those who believe in religion is .........   the complete denial of reality and intellectual maturity.  Cool
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

Is a kind of religion that is emphasized by people who are chronicling everything about religion in some way, but it is a term used for those who do not need to have other common features other than to refuse to believe in the existence of God (see agnostism)
ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

Hello,

This was one of the best, shortest and funniest explanations.

Kind Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Atheism is just an attempt at maturity without intellectuality.    Cool

stats

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Atheism is truth.

Religion is an attempt at maturity without substance.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Where did you get the conclusion from?

I preferr agnosticism

However, you provide data that would improve the status of theism
But not of Christianity or any other religion, since the data you provided has nothing to do with the things you keep clamining are the "truth" from the Bible, there is nothing you can say to connect the Bible with a deity, the Bible, Quran, Torah etc. are written by people

And just because you rationalize it to be "written by Gods hand" has nothing to do with truth, or evidence

If you were a theist, you might convert some people, this way you just seem crazy

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Atheism is truth.

Religion is an attempt at maturity without substance.

Proclaimed atheism is simply another religion. The proclamation of atheism gives it dogma, like every other religion.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Where did you get the conclusion from?
The start of it comes from the proof that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Once one understands that God exists, he will ask God, and God will show him the rest of the conclusion.

I preferr agnosticism

However, you provide data that would improve the status of theism
But not of Christianity or any other religion, since the data you provided has nothing to do with the things you keep clamining are the "truth" from the Bible, there is nothing you can say to connect the Bible with a deity, the Bible, Quran, Torah etc. are written by people
The Old Testament in Hebrew has been copied, and re-copied, over and over, many times for the many years. The Dead Sea Scrolls show that the book of Isaiah in the O.T. was almost exactly the same as it is today. This is because at the time the printing press was developed, it had not changed in about 2,000 years. Two points about this:
1. It is a miracle that this could have been done;
2. The rest of the O.T. was done the same way.

Further. The nation of Israel is still around and powerful, after it was destroyed many times. Why? Two reasons:
1. The O.T. is so powerful that Israel is still strong in it;
2. the people of Israel are dedicated, which means that they wouldn't have written what they have written as they have if it were a lie.

Further. We are finding N.T. scraps from the first century A.D. that show the New Testament to be the same as well.

This doesn't happen by accident, with a very powerful nation (the USA) being possibly the greatest "pusher" of the Bible. It isn't a natural thing that this happens like this.

And just because you rationalize it to be "written by Gods hand" has nothing to do with truth, or evidence

If you were a theist, you might convert some people, this way you just seem crazy

One has to start somewhere. The proof for the existence of God shows the atheists at least two things:
1. Atheism is a religion;
2. That they had better start looking for God if they want to find truth.

So, you. Get into the Bible, now that you understand that God exists, because the information therein is the only way for you to be saved for eternal life.

Cool

Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

I think you faulted in some passages of the Bible that you made reference to as you only picked a verse and not what was was going on at that point in time when the verse was related to.

Any comment is welcome.

However, I don't think you mean that when Yahweh ordered (read a priest said god ordered something in order to justify horrible acts from the ancient Hebrews) the extermination of women and children (Joshua 6:21; Judges 21:10; Numbers 31:7-18), killing of babies (Isaiah 13:16) or massive rape (Numbers 31:18; Deuteronomy 20:10-14) these acts could be justified by the context...

No one dares to try to argue that today in a moral debate.

Why not. The executed were enemies of God, of good, and of God's people, Israel... even the babies were.

Besides, even if you don't understand, God owns everything. It is His right to do whatever He wants.

Cool

Our brave soldier of god keeps promoting atheism.

Sentences like the bold one are the reason why religion is dangerous. 

In the end, the danger isn't god, he is just another human creation. The danger are what believers can do. Not even babies are safe.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
stats

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:06:48 AM

Just so you all know.....

This is NOT proof.

This is the writings of someone who believes it is proof.

Much the same as those who believe the Earth is Flat.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

The Old Testament in Hebrew has been copied, and re-copied, over and over, many times for the many years. The Dead Sea Scrolls show that the book of Isaiah in the O.T. was almost exactly the same as it is today. This is because at the time the printing press was developed, it had not changed in about 2,000 years. Two points about this:

Further. The nation of Israel is still around and powerful, after it was destroyed many times. Why? Two reasons:
2. the people of Israel are dedicated, which means that they wouldn't have written what they have written as they have if it were a lie.

Further. We are finding N.T. scraps from the first century A.D. that show the New Testament to be the same as well.

This doesn't happen by accident, with a very powerful nation (the USA) being possibly the greatest "pusher" of the Bible. It isn't a natural thing that this happens like this.

Cool

If you had just happen to be born in a Islamic environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Islam is the one true religion.
If you had just happen to be born in a Catholic environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Catholicism is the one true religion.
If you had just happen to be born in a Jewish environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Judaism is the one true religion.

Once you understand this, the penny drops why your "proof" is nothing but empty hot air.
Meaningless drivel.

Daedra

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

The topic is useful for immature readers though I never see that atheist could convince at least one adult religious sheep
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

make me LOL , i hope this thread close , because in thread make a junk post and spammer . i dont know about theis , i dont know about atheis . but i know a bout human . human so hungry about idea , and then human so many bullshit about life .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

Cool

If you had just happen to be born in a Islamic environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Islam is the one true religion.
If you had just happen to be born in a Catholic environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Catholicism is the one true religion.
If you had just happen to be born in a Jewish environment, chances are you would on here now telling us all the great "proof" Judaism is the one true religion.

Once you understand this, the penny drops why your "proof" is nothing but empty hot air.
Meaningless drivel.

And since you have adopted the atheism religion for yourself, let's go back to the proof, and see who has the known-to-be-factual science law on his side, and who has the not-known-to-be-factual science theory on his side.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:28:40 PM

Just so you all know.....

This is NOT proof.

This is the writings of someone who believes it is proof.

Much the same as those who believe the Earth is Flat.

The stuff in the links are not proof all by themselves. Rather, they are backed up by the science law that is expressed in them.

A major part of the reason why scientists are seeking all kinds of things, is to see if they can find some way to disprove the science laws expressed by the proofs. They do this because they don't want God to exist. They don't want to see the truth about God.

Can't change the facts. God can't be destroyed. Try too hard, and you will only succeed in destroying yourself.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: