Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

I am an Atheist because I have morals.  I know what causes harm and what does not.

I studied all three major religions and found them reprehensible.

They are nursing all the EVIL in this world.
They are responsible for most wars in our history.

All religions are inhumane.  Enslaving and exploiting people.  They cause long-term mental and physical harm.

Never mind that their story lines are nonsense put together by people from the times when these texts were written.

Show me one sacred text that talks about bitcoin hashing algorithm and I'll believe.

You only have morals because God built all people with knowledge of the law inside of them. You can choose to disobey the law of God within you, but it is difficult for any of us to see the law clearly enough to obey it perfectly. This is why God gave us the Bible, in part, so that we could read the law clearly when we were having trouble seeing it within ourselves.

By far the greatest killing was done by people who didn't care about religion or the law within themselves very much, or the law written in the religious books: Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Temujin, etc.

Cool

You have to a bit more specific.  Which God?

Well, it certainly isn't the god you are portraying yourself to be when you talk like you know all kinds of things better than God does.

Cool

Say whaaaaat?

You, me, pope and the latest suicide bomber are all the same.  We are not Gods, just plain, mortal monkeys from Africa.

Again, which God are you talking about?  Jesus, Allah, Zeus, Yahweh or Shiva?

BTW, they are all myths.

If you obey laws given by one God you are disobeying laws of 5000+ other Gods that you don't 'follow'.

How many times do I have to tell you this same thing that you have no answer for?

Nobody is an atheist. People who claim that they are, are liars. They might be quite innocent liars, but they are only attempting to believe that God doesn't exist. Why?

Because nobody knows that God doesn't exist somewhere that they have not looked for Him yet. And because they know this about themselves, that He might exist somewhere that they haven't looked, yet.

Self-proclaimed atheists, at best, are wanna-be atheists.

Cool

I am certain that all religions are bunch of hog wash. Bullshit invented by the people for the people.

As far as questions about unknowns, I know they are unknown.  I am not trying to invent answers without any evidence.

I have many questions for which I could easily say, yeah: "God did it", but that would not get me closer to the truth.

How did the Big Bang happen and why? 
Are there other universes?  How can we tell?
Are there other dimensions? Are they detectable or can they be deduced mathematically?
Are there parallel universes?
Is our universe just a programmable matrix-like reality?  Are we just a computer project for some high-school students in some Alien society in far away universe?

So am I an Atheist?  Of course I am.  Your Holy trinity or bloodthirsty Allah did not create universe billions of years ago.  That I am certain.

Religions other than atheism are not the focus here. You talk about them because you don't have any answer for the fact that there aren't any atheists, but only atheist wanna-be's.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

I am an Atheist because I have morals.  I know what causes harm and what does not.

I studied all three major religions and found them reprehensible.

They are nursing all the EVIL in this world.
They are responsible for most wars in our history.

All religions are inhumane.  Enslaving and exploiting people.  They cause long-term mental and physical harm.

Never mind that their story lines are nonsense put together by people from the times when these texts were written.

Show me one sacred text that talks about bitcoin hashing algorithm and I'll believe.

You only have morals because God built all people with knowledge of the law inside of them. You can choose to disobey the law of God within you, but it is difficult for any of us to see the law clearly enough to obey it perfectly. This is why God gave us the Bible, in part, so that we could read the law clearly when we were having trouble seeing it within ourselves.

By far the greatest killing was done by people who didn't care about religion or the law within themselves very much, or the law written in the religious books: Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Temujin, etc.

Cool

You have to a bit more specific.  Which God?

Well, it certainly isn't the god you are portraying yourself to be when you talk like you know all kinds of things better than God does.

Cool

Say whaaaaat?

You, me, pope and the latest suicide bomber are all the same.  We are not Gods, just plain, mortal monkeys from Africa.

Again, which God are you talking about?  Jesus, Allah, Zeus, Yahweh or Shiva?

BTW, they are all myths.

If you obey laws given by one God you are disobeying laws of 5000+ other Gods that you don't 'follow'.

How many times do I have to tell you this same thing that you have no answer for?

Nobody is an atheist. People who claim that they are, are liars. They might be quite innocent liars, but they are only attempting to believe that God doesn't exist. Why?

Because nobody knows that God doesn't exist somewhere that they have not looked for Him yet. And because they know this about themselves, that He might exist somewhere that they haven't looked, yet.

Self-proclaimed atheists, at best, are wanna-be atheists.

Cool

I am certain that all religions are bunch of hog wash. Bullshit invented by the people for the people.

As far as questions about unknowns, I know they are unknown.  I am not trying to invent answers without any evidence.

I have many questions for which I could easily say, yeah: "God did it", but that would not get me closer to the truth.

How did the Big Bang happen and why? 
Are there other universes?  How can we tell?
Are there other dimensions? Are they detectable or can they be deduced mathematically?
Are there parallel universes?
Is our universe just a programmable matrix-like reality?  Are we just a computer project for some high-school students in some Alien society in far away universe?

So am I an Atheist?  Of course I am.  Your Holy trinity or bloodthirsty Allah did not create universe billions of years ago.  That I am certain.

Religions other than atheism are not the focus here. You talk about them because you don't have any answer for the fact that there aren't any atheists, but only atheist wanna-be's.

Cool

What are you talking about? I just told you who real Atheists are.  People who know for sure that none of the Gods exist.

Not one of the 5000+ Gods in human history ever manifested itself.

You can say whatever you want, but the fact remains the same.  No God.  No evidence. 

Atheists are people who care about the truth. 

If you want to have a philosophical discussion about some undefined 'God concept', let's have it. 

Just don't tell me it is your Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu (or any other human invented myth) God, because it is easy to prove that those 'Gods' were invented by the people for the people.  There is no question about them.  Just open these sacred texts and read for yourself.  All pure, 100% bullshit from the beginning to the end.

Define God, then we can talk about its existence.  If you start with "it is Jesus our Lord because the Bible says so", the conversation is over.

What are you talking about? I just showed you how there aren't any people who know that God doesn't exist. Because they haven't checked out the whole universe to see if God isn't on some other star or planet. So, there aren't any atheists. There are only atheist wanna-be's, right?

Please check out the rest of the universe to find God. If you don't find Him, then you might be an atheist. But if you find Him, please describe Him to us.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

What are you talking about? I just showed you how there aren't any people who know that God doesn't exist. Because they haven't checked out the whole universe to see if God isn't on some other star or planet. So, there aren't any atheists. There are only atheist wanna-be's, right?

Please check out the rest of the universe to find God. If you don't find Him, then you might be an atheist. But if you find Him, please describe Him to us.

Cool

You don't know for certain that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist or the Flying Tea Pot. Because you haven't checked out the whole universe to see if the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Flying Tea Pot are on some other star or planet. So, there aren't actually any people who don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There are only anti-spaghetti wanna-be's, right?

Please check out the rest of the universe to find the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you don't find him, then you might be an anti-spaghettio. But if you find Him, please describe Him to us.

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Cool

You don't know for certain that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist or the Flying Tea Pot. Because you haven't checked out the whole universe to see if the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Flying Tea Pot are on some other star or planet. So, there aren't actually any people who don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. There are only anti-spaghetti wanna-be's, right?

Please check out the rest of the universe to find the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you don't find him, then you might be an anti-spaghettio. But if you find Him, please describe Him to us.

Thank you. With regard to the topic of this thread, you are helping prove that there are no atheists. Why not? Because those who want to identify themselves that way (as atheists), suggest that they believe that God does not exist. But like nobody can prove that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Flying Tea Pot" don't exist, neither can they prove that God doesn't exist. Since they can't prove it - or even begin to prove it - and since they know this, they don't really believe that God doesn't exist. They might look at the odds - there's a lot of space out there, so the odds are in favor of the God possibility - but they surely don't really believe that God doesn't exist. All they are is atheist wanna-be's... if that.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Cool

Thank you. With regard to the topic of this thread, you are helping prove that there are no atheists. Why not? Because those who want to identify themselves that way (as atheists), suggest that they believe that God does not exist. But like nobody can prove that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Flying Tea Pot" don't exist, neither can they prove that God doesn't exist. Since they can't prove it - or even begin to prove it - and since they know this, they don't really believe that God doesn't exist. They might look at the odds - there's a lot of space out there, so the odds are in favor of the God possibility - but they surely don't really believe that God doesn't exist. All they are is atheist wanna-be's... if that.

Cool

By your logic, there aren't any Christians because they can't prove that God exists.
Correct?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

Cool

Cool

By your logic, there aren't any Christians because they can't prove that God exists.
Correct?

Well, wrong. Proof of the existence of God can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

But this proof doesn't state that it is the Christian God. The faith of the Christian God is held in place by God.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Cool

Cool

Correct?

Well, wrong. Proof of the existence of God can be found here:

But this proof doesn't state that it is the Christian God. The faith of the Christian God is held in place by God.

Cool

This is not proof, this is a statement.
You've basically said, things in nature are machine-like, so god is real.
Therefore, your logic if flawed.

If atheists don't exist because they can't prove god doesn't exist, Christians don't exist either because they can't prove god does exist.

Btw, I remember we had this same discussion a couple years back, you posted some of your old replies and I read through them
That time my beliefs were a bit shaken if I remember it correctly
I was very young back then and I was having a lot of arguements at home for not believing

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

Btw, I remember we had this same discussion a couple years back, you posted some of your old replies and I read through them
I was very young back then and I was having a lot of arguements at home for not believing

I've found he is too dense to accept anything that hasn't been pounded into his brain over thousands of sundays...

Best just to put him on ignore.

You could literally tell him it is snowing outside and unless his cult told him this, he won't believe you - even if you throw a snowball.

Luckily, his kind is dying.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:09:18 AM

I've found he is too dense to accept anything that hasn't been pounded into his brain over thousands of sundays...

Best just to put him on ignore.

He is a too deep into it, and doesn't really listen to the other side.

But it's always good to hear other peoples opinions, even if I believe they have no relation to reality.
You never know what you might hear, even the most fanatical people can sometimes make good points.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

You never know what you might hear, even the most fanatical people can sometimes make good points.

Really?  Can someone make a good point about the existence of Santa Claus?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:23:33 AM

Really?  Can someone make a good point about the existence of Santa Claus?

You never know man, you never know..
There's a 0.01% chance to hear a life-changing point, but if there's a 1000 things you're certain about, you never know.
10% is something not to throw away.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

Hmmm, if you ever get one, post it.  I'll find it interesting, as will millions of scientists.  Smiley

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Hmmm, if you ever get one, post it.  I'll find it interesting, as will millions of scientists.  Smiley

lol I'm still laughing! I think it's safe to play the odds on the santa story, oh man LOL!  You guys are the best!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

Really?  Can someone make a good point about the existence of Santa Claus?
Well, a non-fanatic can. The historicity of Saint Nicholas of Myra is well established. Though fanatics tend to be a little confused regarding the particulars of their own cult, even going as far as to claim that Santa Claus isn't Christian, when in fact he is the only Christian element in what is otherwise a pagan tradition. There's no reasoning with these people.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

What are you talking about? I just told you who real Atheists are.  People who know for sure that none of the Gods exist.

You can say whatever you want, but the fact remains the same.  No God.  No evidence.  

If you want to have a philosophical discussion about some undefined 'God concept', let's have it.  

Just don't tell me it is your Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu (or any other human invented myth) God, because it is easy to prove that those 'Gods' were invented by the people for the people.  There is no question about them.  Just open these sacred texts and read for yourself.  All pure, 100% bullshit from the beginning to the end.

Define God, then we can talk about its existence.  If you start with "it is Jesus our Lord because the Bible says so", the conversation is over.

Cool

You don't have to look anywhere to prove that God described by people in the 'sacred' texts does not exist.  
It is right there in the 'sacred' texts. People describe what they want the God to be, misogynistic, masochistic killer.

The rest of your post makes no sense.  Do winged horses exist?  It is like asking "do you believe in aliens?".

I say with ~100% probability (based on direct observations) that God, winged horses and aliens do not exist.

If I see any of them in flesh, I will change my mind.  Until then it only makes sense to assume they do not exist.

Assuming that they exist is foolish, wishful thinking.  Good ideas for writing a novel or a movie script.

So yes, I am 0.0001% Agnostic and 0.9999% Atheist, if that is what you want to hear.

You know that your direct observations only cover a tiny fraction of a percent of the observations that could be made on the earth alone...

And you know that all possible earthly observations cover such a tiny fraction of the potential observations that could be made in the whole universe that such observations would not be noticeable in universe potential observations...

Yet you are stupid enough to attempt to believe that God doesn't exist...

Especially in the face of your own knowledge about observations and potential observations as I stated above?

If you have any faith at all that God doesn't exist, it is so tiny that it is essentially non-existent.

The thing you have in atheism is a political program that doesn't match the definition of atheism at all. Why doesn't it match the definition of atheism? Because you can't and don't believe in your own atheism, even though you profess to. You can't and don't for the reasons I stated above.

Cool

Krsps

Activity: 104
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

What are you talking about? I just told you who real Atheists are.  People who know for sure that none of the Gods exist.

You can say whatever you want, but the fact remains the same.  No God.  No evidence.  

Just don't tell me it is your Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu (or any other human invented myth) God, because it is easy to prove that those 'Gods' were invented by the people for the people.  There is no question about them.  Just open these sacred texts and read for yourself.  All pure, 100% bullshit from the beginning to the end.

Define God, then we can talk about its existence.  If you start with "it is Jesus our Lord because the Bible says so", the conversation is over.

Cool

You don't have to look anywhere to prove that God described by people in the 'sacred' texts does not exist.  
It is right there in the 'sacred' texts. People describe what they want the God to be, misogynistic, masochistic killer.

The rest of your post makes no sense.  Do winged horses exist?  It is like asking "do you believe in aliens?".

I say with ~100% probability (based on direct observations) that God, winged horses and aliens do not exist.

If I see any of them in flesh, I will change my mind.  Until then it only makes sense to assume they do not exist.

Assuming that they exist is foolish, wishful thinking.  Good ideas for writing a novel or a movie script.

So yes, I am 0.0001% Agnostic and 0.9999% Atheist, if that is what you want to hear.

" I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together..."

Look in the mirror. You are God. Your dog is Budha, your Roomba vacuum cleaner is a fledgling god,  as was Pinocchio. All these that have consciousness and those who strive to have more consciousness. Humans, Nature, and now computers and robots are developing consciousness.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

Cool

You know that your direct observations only cover a tiny fraction of a percent of the observations that could be made on the earth alone...

And you know that all possible earthly observations cover such a tiny fraction of the potential observations that could be made in the whole universe that such observations would not be noticeable in universe potential observations...

Yet you are stupid enough to attempt to believe that God doesn't exist...

Especially in the face of your own knowledge about observations and potential observations as I stated above?

If you have any faith at all that God doesn't exist, it is so tiny that it is essentially non-existent.

The thing you have in atheism is a political program that doesn't match the definition of atheism at all. Why doesn't it match the definition of atheism? Because you can't and don't believe in your own atheism, even though you profess to. You can't and don't for the reasons I stated above.

Cool

Why you think I am stupid?  Because I reject the Bible/Quran/Talmud that tells me to kill people or own slaves?  Is that why?

I'm open to examine ANY evidence of your God.  You think that I (and millions of people like me) would not follow up on it?

Give me ANY evidence, and I'll believe in your God, aliens or unicorns.

BTW, why you don't believe that aliens and unicorns exist but you do believe some undefined entity exists. 

Why?  Please don't say "because the Bible says so".

You talk like an agnostic, not an atheist.    Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

You're wrong about aliens though

How likely is it that we're the only species in the entire universe?

*set at 2x speed, too slow*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93Z7zljQ7I

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

^^^ So, you have been indoctrinated into the religion of atheism, because all the atheists know in their hearts that God exists. Besides, science has proven the God exists:

Cool

Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Small update on the OP.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: