Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

I want to ask two questions to the atheist followers:

1. If you are frustrated and very severe emotional in your life, what you think and do to soothe your soul back?
-Many cases in Japan and Korea, which states that many atheists who committed suicide because they could no longer control its spiritual side.

2. When you know that you are going to die (such as illness or death penalty). Are you not worried that after death you will be a zero point that will not bounce back?
-In many religious teachings that explains the process after death. But not with atheists.

Everyone is sad when he realizes there is no God

Were you not sad when you realized there was no Santa?

I got afterlife taken away from me
I was sad for a long time

But I lived on, because I live in reality, not in fairytales
If I wanted to, I could believe when I die 600 big boobed virgins will fuck me throughout a year
But what's the purpose of it if I know it's not going to happen?

I accepted my life ends with my death, and that's what makes it all the more special Smiley

Many scientists are sad when they realize that science has become a religion.

The proof that God exists has been around for hundreds of years in the basic science laws, and forever in the evidence of nature:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

If you believe in science theory, and that God doesn't exist when science law shows that He does exist, you believe in the biggest fairy tale of all.

Cool

Your words are not the truth and are certainly not proof. They are nothing apart from your belief.

By posting your words as truth and as proof you are setting yourself up as a Messiah?

I wonder what your god says about that?

My words are absolutely not proof. They simply point at the proof in case anyone is interested in finding it out for himself.

Actually, it is the Messiah Who set up my words, through cause and effect. He did it according to my faith in Him. He is, also setting up your words of opposition, according to your lack of faith in Him.

Cool

But you are quoting your own words and stating it as proof. Therefore, you claim it as proof. The reality is it is your idea of proof.

Cause and effect does not prove a "God"... you use cause and effect to assume it as a god. Your whole basis of argument is assumption.

Having no proof does not prove anything.

Did you not see? Just because I say that cause and effect is a scientific law, doesn't mean that it is. Yet, my words are proof in the sense that you can use my words as prompting to go and find out that cause and effect are scientific law... from the people who have proven that cause and effect are scientific law... like Newton, in his 3rd law. So, my words ARE proof in the sense that they are backed up by the proof of the scientific laws that others - multitudes of others - have confirmed.

While cause and effect alone does not prove that God exists, it almost does. How? By setting the stage through elimination of any sort of random. A person needs to consider what random really is. And I talk about it in my posts that I list.

There isn't any such thing as random. There is only our lack of observation of cause and effect. We can't see the countless operations of cause and effect - such as all the cause and effect actions by which all the individual electrons move as they do - so we use an artificial random to guess how things work. It is not true random. It is artificial, like when you toss a coin into the air, or roll dice. You use the term random to guess the results of your actions. Yet, there is no random, because it is all the forces of your toss or roll that cause the the results to happen the way that they do.

Why is the fact that there is no random important? It means that all operations of the universe, including life, never happened by accident. They were all caused. That is why EVOLUTION is simply change. It is never any spontaneous form of random effect. There is no form of pure random that has ever been seen or found by anyone. If you think there is some pure random somwhere, show the proof of it that can be confirmed, and has been confirmed by others.

Once you start to understand this, you have set the groundwork for the next two parts... entropy and complexity. Entropy and complexity take you the rest of the way to God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

Just because I say that cause and effect is a scientific law, doesn't mean that it is. Yet, my words are proof in the sense that you can use my words as prompting to go and find out that cause and effect are scientific law... from the people who have proven that cause and effect are scientific law... like Newton, in his 3rd law. So, my words ARE proof in the sense that they are backed up by the proof of the scientific laws that others - multitudes of others - have confirmed.

While cause and effect alone does not prove that God exists, it almost does. How? By setting the stage through elimination of any sort of random. A person needs to consider what random really is. And I talk about it in my posts that I list.

There isn't any such thing as random. There is only our lack of observation of cause and effect. We can't see the countless operations of cause and effect - such as all the cause and effect actions by which all the individual electrons move as they do - so we use an artificial random to guess how things work. It is not true random. It is artificial, like when you toss a coin into the air, or roll dice. You use the term random to guess the results of your actions. Yet, there is no random, because it is all the forces of your toss or roll that cause the the results to happen the way that they do.

Why is the fact that there is no random important? It means that all operations of the universe, including life, never happened by accident. They were all caused. That is why EVOLUTION is simply change. It is never any spontaneous form of random effect. There is no form of pure random that has ever been seen or found by anyone. If you think there is some pure random somwhere, show the proof of it that can be confirmed, and has been confirmed by others.

Once you start to understand this, you have set the groundwork for the next two parts... entropy and complexity. Entropy and complexity take you the rest of the way to God.

Cool

Oh chuckles..... you make me laugh.

Your entire argument is based on assumptions. You say that cause and effect do not prove there is a god.... but it almost does. You have taken a leap of faith and assumed it to be correct.

You are a passionate little soul and I congratulate you on that. But quoting your own words is delusional.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

Your words are not law, they are indeed guesswork.

You list a few things in life and your conclusion is it couldn't be anyone else except for a creator.

That's guesswork.

Not science.

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:24:25 AM

Just because I say that cause and effect is a scientific law, doesn't mean that it is. Yet, my words are proof in the sense that you can use my words as prompting to go and find out that cause and effect are scientific law... from the people who have proven that cause and effect are scientific law... like Newton, in his 3rd law. So, my words ARE proof in the sense that they are backed up by the proof of the scientific laws that others - multitudes of others - have confirmed.

Cool

Your entire argument is based on assumptions. You say that cause and effect do not prove there is a god.... but it almost does. You have taken a leap of faith and assumed it to be correct.

You are a passionate little soul and I congratulate you on that. But quoting your own words is delusional.

Don't feel too badly. It takes training to be able to think logically. Keep working at it, and you just might get there sometime. I just hope that it happens soon enough for you to receive some of the revelations God offers, rather than only the simple understanding of His existence. Simple understanding of His existence isn't enough for salvation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

Did you not see? Just because I say that cause and effect is a scientific law, doesn't mean that it is. Yet, my words are proof in the sense that you can use my words as prompting to go and find out that cause and effect are scientific law... from the people who have proven that cause and effect are scientific law... like Newton, in his 3rd law. So, my words ARE proof in the sense that they are backed up by the proof of the scientific laws that others - multitudes of others - have confirmed.

Cool

Here's an experiment in random for you BADecker, grab a set of Lego blocks, as many shapes, colours and sizes as you can and place them in front of you. Now close your eyes and grab any two pieces and join them together with your eyes still shut. With your eyes still closed, feel around and grab another piece and join it to the connected pieces, repeat as many times as you feel like.

What is the result? Could you have predicted the outcome of colour and shape even though you were the direct cause?
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

Cool

Don't feel too badly. It takes training to be able to think logically. Keep working at it, and you just might get there sometime. I just hope that it happens soon enough for you to receive some of the revelations God offers, rather than only the simple understanding of His existence. Simple understanding of His existence isn't enough for salvation.

Cool

Chuckles.... another joke?

You are a funny little fellow.

When you are able to think logically you will have gained a new skill, until then my friend you will continue to speak in an indoctrinated manner.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Nice read, I used to think I was an atheist, but now I think I am more of an agnostic

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:16:55 PM

Cool

Cool

All your arguements are based on proving there is a god

But please, prove me that YOUR god is the real god Smiley

And how it's different from the jewish god or the muslim god, or the hindu god   Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

Cool

Here's an experiment in random for you BADecker, grab a set of Lego blocks, as many shapes, colours and sizes as you can and place them in front of you. Now close your eyes and grab any two pieces and join them together with your eyes still shut. With your eyes still closed, feel around and grab another piece and join it to the connected pieces, repeat as many times as you feel like.

What is the result? Could you have predicted the outcome of colour and shape even though you were the direct cause?

While there is probably a limit to the number of cause and effect actions that caused the Legos to lie in the exact places that they exist it, that number is fantastically great... way beyond understanding by mankind.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

Cool

Cool

Chuckles.... another joke?

You are a funny little fellow.

When you are able to think logically you will have gained a new skill, until then my friend you will continue to speak in an indoctrinated manner.

So, you understand the all pervading activity of cause and effect, then.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Nice read, I used to think I was an atheist, but now I think I am more of an agnostic

It's about time that ALL the adamant atheists get their heads screwed on straight, and realize that there isn't really any atheism. Not until they know for an absolute fact that God does not exist can there be any atheism. If they only say that they believe God to not exist, they are ignoring the big part of themselves that is ignorant of nearly 100% of the things that go on in the universe... to say nothing about the not-understandable "stuff" that is outside the universe. God might exist therein.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

Cool

Cool

All your arguements are based on proving there is a god

But please, prove me that YOUR god is the real god Smiley

And how it's different from the jewish god or the muslim god, or the hindu god   Cool

First, the only argument that I might have is that I don't have any arguments.

Second, anyone who doesn't accept the reality of the universe and what he does, says, and thinks therein, might have a hard time understanding the proof of the real God. Anybody who accepts the reality of the universe and what he does, says, and thinks therein, knows about the real God in his heart, even though he might not acknowledge Him.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Second, anyone who doesn't accept the reality of the universe and what he does, says, and thinks therein, might have a hard time understanding the proof of the real God. Anybody who accepts the reality of the universe and what he does, says, and thinks therein, knows about the real God in his heart, even though he might not acknowledge Him.

Cool

Or basically mumbo jumbo mumbo jumbo mah god iz d rl god

I was just doing a seminar on Sumerian deities, and went across Enki instructing Atrahasis to build an arc to save people from a terrible flood
1000 years before Moses

Moses just didn't have Enlil making the flood because he couldn't bear peoples noise (it prevented him from sleeping)

Rewriting old stories can be found throughout the bible

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

Cool

I was just doing a seminar on Sumerian deities, and went across Enki instructing Atrahasis to build an arc to save people from a terrible flood
1000 years before Moses

Moses just didn't have Enlil making the flood because he couldn't bear peoples noise (it prevented him from sleeping)

Sumerian dating is off. The earth is only about 6,000 to 6,200 years old. http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

Cool

1000 years before Moses

Sumerian dating is off. The earth is only about 6,000 to 6,200 years old. http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm

Cool

Why don't you tattoo "6000 years old Earth" to your forehead?  Why are you keep saying it?  To convince yourself perhaps.

So if Earth is 6000 years old then the Stone Age did not happen, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic

You guys are worse than Neo-Nazis in re-writing human history.

It would be way more appropriate if you tattooed "stone age" to your forehead, since you are unwilling to look at the fact that stone age is simply some made-up stuff by some scientists(?).

You say it happened because you want it to have happened that way. That's all the truth and backing you have for it. Even your own people say this in their papers. But the Bible record, which is essentially a miracle in its existence, you want to ignore.

You jokers are way out of touch with reality.

Cool

EDIT: If you ever wanted to get serious, you would recognize that God exists. You haven't been able to rebut the laws that I show. Rather, you talk all around it. The laws of the universe show that Something as great as God is what made the universe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:21:43 AM

Cool

1000 years before Moses

Cool

Why don't you tattoo "6000 years old Earth" to your forehead?  Why are you keep saying it?  To convince yourself perhaps.

It would be way more appropriate if you tattooed "stone age" to your forehead, since you are unwilling to look at the fact that stone age is simply some made-up stuff by some scientists(?).

You say it happened because you want it to have happened that way. That's all the truth and backing you have for it. Even your own people say this in their papers. But the Bible record, which is essentially a miracle in its existence, you want to ignore.

Cool

EDIT: If you ever wanted to get serious, you would recognize that God exists. You haven't been able to rebut the laws that I show. Rather, you talk all around it. The laws of the universe show that Something as great as God is what made the universe.

So you think scientists make things up?  Why?  Because they are evil and want to destroy your Osiris fairy tale?

The physical artifacts of Stone Age cultures are all over the world.

You are deluded.

What?! You don't think that scientists make stuff up? Haven't you ever see science theories? They are all over the place. What do you think science theories are? Facts?? You seem to want to ignore the obvious that is right in front of you.

The Stone Age people are all over the world here and there, still using stones. There never was a time when the Stone Age did not exist. The problem lies in the way that many scientists describe the Stone Age... a ficticious way.

Why are you trying to ignore part of the facts, and trying to replace them with things that are not facts? Is it because that is what many scientists do... and the universities, and the media?

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 01:32:55 AM

Cool

1000 years before Moses

Cool

Cool

So you think scientists make things up?  Why?  Because they are evil and want to destroy your Osiris fairy tale?

The physical artifacts of Stone Age cultures are all over the world.

You are deluded.

What?! You don't think that scientists make stuff up? Haven't you ever see science theories? They are all over the place. What do you think science theories are? Facts?? You seem to want to ignore the obvious that is right in front of you.

The Stone Age people are all over the world here and there, still using stones. There never was a time when the Stone Age did not exist. The problem lies in the way that many scientists describe the Stone Age... a ficticious way.

Why are you trying to ignore part of the facts, and trying to replace them with things that are not facts? Is it because that is what many scientists do... and the universities, and the media?

Cool

I think you are right.  You are an excellent example.

TooQik

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

Cool

While there is probably a limit to the number of cause and effect actions that caused the Legos to lie in the exact places that they exist it, that number is fantastically great... way beyond understanding by mankind.

Cool

You should be in politics with question side stepping skills like this.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:10:56 AM

Cool

Cool

Actually, the question sidesteps itself. There is no random. There is only inability to observe cause and effect in detail. The question is not a real question. At best, it is a play question.

Even if I am asked a question, where is the requirement that I answer it? How much less when the question is as nonsensical as the one asked?

Cool

TooQik

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:23:17 AM

Cool

Actually, the question sidesteps itself. There is no random. There is only inability to observe cause and effect in detail. The question is not a real question. At best, it is a play question.

Even if I am asked a question, where is the requirement that I answer it? How much less when the question is as nonsensical as the one asked?

Cool

How does "Could you have predicted the outcome of colour and shape even though you were the direct cause?" sidestep itself? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Not a real question! What does that even mean Huh Even a rhetorical question is still a real question.

I agree, there is no binding arrangement that forces you to answer anything asked of you, but given that you went to the trouble to reply it would make sense to at least try and answer rather than dance around it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: