Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
v1ryspro

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:29:43 PM

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus

God gave us free will.
It means that we have capacity to do good or evil.
If God prevent us to do something, he block our free will and freedom.
Without our freedom we will be just like robots and God don't want it.
So, God have no choice but to allow both good and evil in this world, so that people can learn from their suffering and return to him, like in the story of ''Prodigal son'' in the Bible.

I disagree with you. Freedom and liberty God gives. And not just because it is not, but because it is people take themselves. Very often pay for it with their lives and health. Where to watch your God?

God acts with us in all our freedom and liberty He gave us.

Everything acts according to cause and effect. This means that everything is programmed, and that there is no free will.

But, God, Himself, holds open a tiny bit of freedom in us regarding how much we believe in Him. Then He regulates our lives in ways that match our faith in Him. We think that it was our free will, when what it was, was, God interpreting our faith in Him, and adjusting our lives according to our faith.

Cool
I'm an atheist and I like it. Every religion tries to subdue the man. It is a kind of legalized slavery. What sane person would voluntarily want to become a slave? So I'm sure that among the believers of smart people there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:09:36 PM

Epicurus

God gave us free will.
So, God have no choice but to allow both good and evil in this world, so that people can learn from their suffering and return to him, like in the story of ''Prodigal son'' in the Bible.

I disagree with you. Freedom and liberty God gives. And not just because it is not, but because it is people take themselves. Very often pay for it with their lives and health. Where to watch your God?

Everything acts according to cause and effect. This means that everything is programmed, and that there is no free will.

But, God, Himself, holds open a tiny bit of freedom in us regarding how much we believe in Him. Then He regulates our lives in ways that match our faith in Him. We think that it was our free will, when what it was, was, God interpreting our faith in Him, and adjusting our lives according to our faith.

Cool
I'm an atheist and I like it. Every religion tries to subdue the man. It is a kind of legalized slavery. What sane person would voluntarily want to become a slave? So I'm sure that among the believers of smart people there.

According to the dictionary definition of "religion," and according to the way people act atheistically, atheism is a religion. The religion of atheism is subduing mankind, pushing the atheists into eternal death, and using the appearance of freedom to do it.

If atheists want truth in their lives, they need to recognize God exists. Start here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:40:10 PM

Epicurus

God gave us free will.

Cool
Not in the mind of the matter. Man's easier to live with the hope that it will support some force. Many find comfort in faith and God. Atheists believe in themselves and in what they are doing their own life
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:37:24 AM

Epicurus

God gave us free will.

Cool
Not in the mind of the matter. Man's easier to live with the hope that it will support some force. Many find comfort in faith and God. Atheists believe in themselves and in what they are doing their own life

Yeah, pretty much.

"God acts with us in all our freedom and liberty He gave us" wait didn't the devil tell Adam and Eve to eat the apple to become like god?
"Everything acts according to cause and effect. This means that everything is programmed, and that there is no free will." So we're slaves? ok. Also, do you watch both ways when crossing the road? I don't thinks so.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:44:57 AM

Epicurus

God gave us free will.

hm, aren't the 10 commandments like do's and don't? Like you program a machine to do? hm... Also, I cannot believe how stupid you sound.. It's very,very easy to do that for every new god I can imagine now. here, I'll show you.

The only true God is Krimwer, he gave us free will to do evil and good in our eyes as long as we consider that to be the true way or as long as we believe in those things we do, evil or not. Also, he has created the first human, he gave the chimpanzee the magic water to drink and it developed stronger mind and magically stood up, transformed. Krimwer, the God, is also beyond our seeing spectre or any other technology that we have, so we can't  see him or with any tech that we have but he's there. Also, he's has spoken to me, through my mind and told me all of this, so I've written it down and that is the first chapter in the holy book, he will call me later to tell me more.

So what makes your religion more legit than this one I've just made up right now?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:27:36 AM

Epicurus

God gave us free will.

hm, aren't the 10 commandments like do's and don't? Like you program a machine to do? hm... Also, I cannot believe how stupid you sound.. It's very,very easy to do that for every new god I can imagine now. here, I'll show you.

The only true God is Krimwer, he gave us free will to do evil and good in our eyes as long as we consider that to be the true way or as long as we believe in those things we do, evil or not. Also, he has created the first human, he gave the chimpanzee the magic water to drink and it developed stronger mind and magically stood up, transformed. Krimwer, the God, is also beyond our seeing spectre or any other technology that we have, so we can't  see him or with any tech that we have but he's there. Also, he's has spoken to me, through my mind and told me all of this, so I've written it down and that is the first chapter in the holy book, he will call me later to tell me more.

So what makes your religion more legit than this one I've just made up right now?
I submit to you that no one can tell if your "made up" religion relates to a being who actually exists without a rhetorical analysis of the entire book(s) in question. Do you really expect me to have knowledge of this being without exhaustively examining its alleged WORD? Check out the paper called "The Problem of Seth's Origin" for details and get back to me on this and please also post that "first chapter"!
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:31:06 AM

One of the main conclusions on the OP is that the burden of showing evidence is on the believers side.
Bullshit. You did not address my reasonable doubt that a brain is even necessary for consciousness and did not provide a reason to doubt that the math genius had "nearly no brain", nor did you deny the logical conclusion of this empirical result.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:09:35 AM

"God acts with us in all our freedom and liberty He gave us" wait didn't the devil tell Adam and Eve to eat the apple to become like god?
"Everything acts according to cause and effect. This means that everything is programmed, and that there is no free will." So we're slaves? ok. Also, do you watch both ways when crossing the road? I don't thinks so.

Well, didn't Adam and Eve become like God, knowing both good and evil? Until they sinned, Adam and Eve knew only good. After they sinned, they knew evil as well. What's wrong with that? Nothing... if you like death. Since then, they and all their descendants get to die.

Not slaves. There is a tiny part in each of us that believes in God in free will fashion. According to our faith and His will, God directs our lives according to our faith in Him.

The funny thing is, if you didn't have any faith in God at all, you wouldn't be alive. Why do you keep on trying to kill yourself... by eliminating the last little bit of faith in God that you have?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:16:52 AM

As I do not believe in god. I think there is no god in this world.  So I am an atheist
if you think you do not believe in god, and you assume that God does not exist, that so my question is, how nature is created and who created, and how you can create, as became a man, only with sex ...? not that all thanks to the intervention of a god ...? !!

Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

As I do not believe in god. I think there is no god in this world.  So I am an atheist
if you think you do not believe in god, and you assume that God does not exist, that so my question is, how nature is created and who created, and how you can create, as became a man, only with sex ...? not that all thanks to the intervention of a god ...? !!
I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but God was invented to cover up their ignorance. Then religion began to cover up the desire for power. Over time, they learned the religion to make money.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:12:29 PM

I'm sure there's a logical explanation, but God was invented to cover up their ignorance. Then religion began to cover up the desire for power. Over time, they learned the religion to make money.

The evidence and proof for the existence of God is shown here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
and in many places all over the Internet.

Atheism is the invented religion, invented by those who think that they can live life the ways they want, and yet not be held accountable.

Cool

Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:20:16 PM

Atheism is the invented religion, invented by those who think that they can live life the ways they want, and yet not be held accountable.

Cool
You will not be able to intimidate atheists a non-existent threat of a non-existent God. Don't you understand? Atheism is not a religion! Atheism is science and anti-science is very difficult to find arguments.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:43:02 PM

Cool
You will not be able to intimidate atheists a non-existent threat of a non-existent God. Don't you understand? Atheism is not a religion! Atheism is science and anti-science is very difficult to find arguments.

Science proves God exists. Nature shows it. Atheists are so in love with their atheism, that they would rather ignore science and nature than turn to reality.

Cool

dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:50:36 PM

Cool

Science proves God exists. Nature shows it. Atheists are so in love with their atheism, that they would rather ignore science and nature than turn to reality.

Cool
I do not agree with you. What science proved the existence of God? It's just your word is not documented. Show photo of God, and even better live. No dispute should be with the arguments otherwise it's pointless.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:57:16 PM

Cool

Cool
I do not agree with you. What science proved the existence of God? It's just your word is not documented. Show photo of God, and even better live. No dispute should be with the arguments otherwise it's pointless.

The science of cause and effect almost proves God all by itself. Look at the above links, right in this post. Then do a search on cause and effect. It is documented all over the place. It is basic, fundamental science.

Lots of things are invisible to us, but we know that they exist without a photo. Consider the invisible air. Does it exist, or not? No photo of the air.

If a person doesn't think about the proof, he will not be able to understand it. Think about Big Bang Theory. Is Big Bang real? Very few people understand the BB Theory without thinking about it. In the same way, think about the proof that shows that God exists if you want to understand it.

Cool

Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:26:59 PM

Cool

Cool

The science of cause and effect almost proves God all by itself. Look at the above links, right in this post. Then do a search on cause and effect. It is documented all over the place. It is basic, fundamental science.

Lots of things are invisible to us, but we know that they exist without a photo. Consider the invisible air. Does it exist, or not? No photo of the air.

If a person doesn't think about the proof, he will not be able to understand it. Think about Big Bang Theory. Is Big Bang real? Very few people understand the BB Theory without thinking about it. In the same way, think about the proof that shows that God exists if you want to understand it.

Cool
The air is elementary to prove. It is sufficient to evacuate the air from the room and you will not be able to breathe. And no God will change that. So the evidence is always there.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:30:59 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
The air is elementary to prove. It is sufficient to evacuate the air from the room and you will not be able to breathe. And no God will change that. So the evidence is always there.

Cause and effect is way more basic in everything than air is. And, it is all over the place. And, there is nothing other than cause and effect that has been proven to exist in anything.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 09:25:39 AM

Cool

Cool

+1

Even Trump has a twitter account.  We know he is alive because he posts every few hours.

Where is God's twitter account?
He does not have one because he does not exist.

End of story.

btvlGainer

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:37:50 PM

Cool

Cool

+1

Even Trump has a twitter account.  We know he is alive because he posts every few hours.

End of story.
I don't believe in God, but with the great pleasure agreed that Trump was not, and God was on Twitter. Do people who believe in God amaze me. Are they not in school? How can you be so stupid?
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:51:53 PM

Cool

Cool

+1

End of story.
I don't believe in God, but with the great pleasure agreed that Trump was not, and God was on Twitter. Do people who believe in God amaze me. Are they not in school? How can you be so stupid?
you try to reflect on yourself for a moment, and biological, wear conscience and a clear sense of thinking, if not gods who created you, maybe you like as a robot toy, which can only move using battery power, and it is also limited for a period of her, and you really can not think why you created, it is because Allah shows his greatness , and if anyone could create a human being just like you, to complete, and only those people who think that know of the existence of Allah, and Allah intangible him no beginning and no end

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: