Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:28:35 PM

I understand what you're trying to say with programming/machine like posts around the forum
However, what I do not understand how you can tie a specific religion with this kind of thinking

If you believe there is a maker because of the things you've written here
How do you believe there is someone who has anything to do with the bible, who would actually care what a puny human does on this small rock in the universe?

I can grasp this concept of a deity, but tieing it to one of the mainstream religions.. That.. I cannot do.

The first step is to ask yourself how much you can understand about somebody who is trillions of times smarter than we are. Would we know... would we even have a hint... of what his goals and orientations and intentions are?

Once you are open to the idea that we don't naturally know much about God, then you can look around you to see that life has some good. Because of the good, it could be surmised that God is trying to do good by us, for whatever reasons He might have.

A step further along might include looking for methods that God might use to talk to us. After all, people of the whole world have formed many religions. And even atheism has qualities of religion enough so that it can be called a religion. What method would God use to talk to people? And why wouldn't He simply step out and tell all of us directly?

The various religions in the world have strength. Which of them goes way out, above and beyond in its strength?

It takes investigation. It isn't easy. But we in the modern world have the "luck" of being able to check the religions out in ways never done in past times.

It is important. When you have a Being that is trillions of times smarter than we are, and a universe that is possibly infinite, we might not even know it if the Being were collapsing the universe, and were holding our His hand through a religion to save some of us... in a way that made perfect sense, even though we don't understand it because of our weakness in being able to think.

Time to study the major religions, looking for one that is way ahead of the rest in some ways.

Cool

Maybe he tricked you? - You mean that you understand the science and evidence that shows God exists?

Even if we indulge your pseudo-intellectual arguments about the "scientific proof of god", they don't point to any specific religion - just a creator of life. There is nothing to suggest a Christian god is any more likely than say, the Hindu gods or the Egyptian gods. - Don't indulge anything of mine. Rather, look it over and use your head to prove what I say, to yourself. If you are going to understand a theistic religion accurately, you have to put yourself into the position of understanding that God exists. This understanding is simply the start. Once you understand that God exists, then you can go out and find the religion that most correctly describes Who and What God is.

Even if your "proofs of god" were valid (they're not by the way), they don't tell us which is the real god. You made that up by yourself, by reading the Bible a lot. A muslim would do the same, by reading the Quran a lot, maybe I read the Egyptian book of the Dead every night and think those gods are better... - What proofs do I have? I don't have any. Those proofs are accepted by all science, even though many individual scientists don't look at what science has proven to them - God. Many other scientists understand that God exists. And certainly, the earth and universe are not mine. I am simply showing you the evidence. It's almost like you have never really looked at the earth before.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

I understand what you're trying to say with programming/machine like posts around the forum
However, what I do not understand how you can tie a specific religion with this kind of thinking

How do you believe there is someone who has anything to do with the bible, who would actually care what a puny human does on this small rock in the universe?

I can grasp this concept of a deity, but tieing it to one of the mainstream religions.. That.. I cannot do.

The first step is to ask yourself how much you can understand about somebody who is trillions of times smarter than we are. Would we know... would we even have a hint... of what his goals and orientations and intentions are?

Once you are open to the idea that we don't naturally know much about God, then you can look around you to see that life has some good. Because of the good, it could be surmised that God is trying to do good by us, for whatever reasons He might have.

A step further along might include looking for methods that God might use to talk to us. After all, people of the whole world have formed many religions. And even atheism has qualities of religion enough so that it can be called a religion. What method would God use to talk to people? And why wouldn't He simply step out and tell all of us directly?

The various religions in the world have strength. Which of them goes way out, above and beyond in its strength?

It takes investigation. It isn't easy. But we in the modern world have the "luck" of being able to check the religions out in ways never done in past times.

It is important. When you have a Being that is trillions of times smarter than we are, and a universe that is possibly infinite, we might not even know it if the Being were collapsing the universe, and were holding our His hand through a religion to save some of us... in a way that made perfect sense, even though we don't understand it because of our weakness in being able to think.

Time to study the major religions, looking for one that is way ahead of the rest in some ways.

Cool

Maybe he tricked you? - You mean that you understand the science and evidence that shows God exists?

Even if we indulge your pseudo-intellectual arguments about the "scientific proof of god", they don't point to any specific religion - just a creator of life. There is nothing to suggest a Christian god is any more likely than say, the Hindu gods or the Egyptian gods. - Don't indulge anything of mine. Rather, look it over and use your head to prove what I say, to yourself. If you are going to understand a theistic religion accurately, you have to put yourself into the position of understanding that God exists. This understanding is simply the start. Once you understand that God exists, then you can go out and find the religion that most correctly describes Who and What God is.

Even if your "proofs of god" were valid (they're not by the way), they don't tell us which is the real god. You made that up by yourself, by reading the Bible a lot. A muslim would do the same, by reading the Quran a lot, maybe I read the Egyptian book of the Dead every night and think those gods are better... - What proofs do I have? I don't have any. Those proofs are accepted by all science, even though many individual scientists don't look at what science has proven to them - God. Many other scientists understand that God exists. And certainly, the earth and universe are not mine. I am simply showing you the evidence. It's almost like you have never really looked at the earth before.

Cool

Religious people have no scientific proof.  It is just a book they have read and a gut feeling that the God 'must' exist because the universe is so complicated.
This is standard 'God of the gaps', or GOG.

Science was developed in a completely different period in our history than religions.  There is no science in Quran, Bible or Talmud.

Science actually does not deal with God because there is nothing to study.  So stop talking about science and God in the same sentence.

Science is written in books. Science  as shown in my links, proves God exists. Everybody has the proof. But nobody will understand it if they don't look at it and think about it.

Aristotle didn't have or use science?? You are getting a little goofy here.

God created science at the same time He created the universe. He, having created it, can use it way better than us weak and ignorant humans.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:51:41 PM

Cool

Cool

Wtf are you on about. Try actually arguing with me instead of posting meaningless hyperbole.

You mean that you understand the science and evidence that shows God exists?

No, I just told you your "science and evidence for the existence of god" is bullshit.

Don't indulge anything of mine. Rather, look it over and use your head to prove what I say, to yourself. If you are going to understand a theistic religion accurately, you have to put yourself into the position of understanding that God exists. This understanding is simply the start. Once you understand that God exists, then you can go out and find the religion that most correctly describes Who and What God is.

Doesn't answer the question of why your god is the right one.

What proofs do I have? I don't have any. Those proofs are accepted by all science, even though many individual scientists don't look at what science has proven to them - God. Many other scientists understand that God exists. And certainly, the earth and universe are not mine. I am simply showing you the evidence. It's almost like you have never really looked at the earth before.

You say you have proof of god, now you say you don't have any? When you say "all science", you lie. You know that's a sin, right? The vast majority of scientists don't believe in the Christian god, at least not in the way you do (6000 year old Earth, no evolution etc.)

Again, if you have some valid arguments then apply them, don't just post random meaningless shit that doesn't address my questions.

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:58:28 AM

It depends of your choice, there are no restrictions to choose a religion or atheism. Please use your common sense to think.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:20:56 AM

Your thinking seems to be based on lack of knowledge. "Christ" is the way we say the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah." The Christ was essentially around from before time began... with God, as God. That I am aware, there is no word "Messiahian," or some similar form.

The point is, there was no time before Christianity.

Cool

No, it is not

Christ is not the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah"

Christ is a "person" from 0 BC/AC
If you think everyone born before him should burn in hell, fuck you

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:23:13 AM

Science is written in books. Science  as shown in my links, proves God exists. Everybody has the proof. But nobody will understand it if they don't look at it and think about it.

Aristotle didn't have or use science?? You are getting a little goofy here.

God created science at the same time He created the universe. He, having created it, can use it way better than us weak and ignorant humans.

Cool

You are very ignorant of the truth.  Your statements have no basis in reality.  Your God concept is entirely in YOUR brain.
My statements, themselves, show that they have basis in reality. But nobody knows this until he compares my statements with reality.

Simply believing that what you say is true, isn't the thing that makes it true. The only thing that makes your statements true is if they match the truth.

I bet every single Christian has a different interpretation and imagines God in a different way.
Yes, and even married Christians have different interpretations of things. What's the big deal? Nobody, in the depths of his/her mind has exactly the same interpretation as anyone else regarding any topic, or any visualization that they might have.

I'm telling you God does not exist because there is no physical evidence that can be studied by modern science (using the scientific method).
There are lots of things that exist without any physical evidence. Consider the past. All the things that were future at one time, and present for an instant, are now things that exist in the past. Yet they don't have any physical evidence in their past state, even though they exist in their past state.

You are romanticising about some ancient myth and you hope this will somehow help you.
God is not a myth, as has been shown to you over and over. However, you are a bit correct when you say that I am romanticizing. God, Himself, tells us that He is love, and commands us to love Him.

BTW, you are a very ignorant man, I'm definitely not.  You are ignoring all the modern science and reducing your world view to a world view of a bronze age goat herder.

All men are very ignorant men, especially when compared with the knowledge that God has. Are you trying to say that you are an ignorant woman?

Modern science itself says that it should be changed if it becomes apparent that it us wrong. Consider the EMDrive. Science will need to rewrite physics, because engineering shows that the EMDrive works, even though it shouldn't according to modern physics. When you ignore the basic laws of physics like you have been, and try to replace them with a bunch of unknowns, you are the one who is getting away from reality.

Goat milk produces some of the healthiest cheese and butter. And the milk is quite good all by itself. Even goat hair - mohair - can be woven into good cloth if you work at it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:30:51 AM

Your thinking seems to be based on lack of knowledge. "Christ" is the way we say the Greek word for the Jewish word "Messiah." The Christ was essentially around from before time began... with God, as God. That I am aware, there is no word "Messiahian," or some similar form.

Cool

No, it is not

If you look at what I posted, above, that you quoted, I didn't say that "Christ is the Greek word for the Jewish word Messiah." However, from https://carm.org/what-does-christ-mean:
The word "Christ" means anointed.  It comes from the Greek Xριστός, cristos, and is a translation of the Hebrew word for Messiah, מָשִׁיחַ, meshiyach, which means anointed.  "He found first his own brother Simon and said to him, 'We have found the Messiah' (which translated means Christ)," (John 1:41).
And, you can find many other websites that say the same.

One of the greatest pleasures people have in the world is sex. People go after that pleasure even though it may mean much hardship for involving themselves in sex. So, I am guessing that you like the idea of burning in hell, because you use the near expletive term that has to do with sex.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:38:19 AM

I like the way BADecker has posted in a topic which is called "Why I am an Atheist".

He loves to try and fight the fact he is not an Atheist by trolling others, when in fact he is no different to the rest of us and does not believe in any God.

Well played Sir.

Thank you.

But you are missing one little point. In the same way that neither I, nor you, nor anyone else can make a human body and life... in that same way, nobody can believe in God without God strength holding him in that faith.

Because of this, I declare to you that I am weaker than you. Why? I don't have enough strength to fight God, and think that I am an atheist like you can. I am too weak. God is stronger in me than I am. I can't resist Him. But (unfortunately for you) you still have strength to fight God-faith.

However, this is talking about faith... faith which has to do with what God tells us, both in words, and directly through our spirits. Knowledge that God exists is undeniable, except by the ignorant, the unthinking, and by liars. You can see why, here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Quoting yourself means you believe what you write. Good for you. It still doesn't prove anything.

I do not fight God, there is no such thing as God. I choose to question people when they state that God is real.

Show me Physical evidence (I believe you were asked to get him/her/it to post a selfie) and I will believe. You continue to deny this request but oh well.

Until then, I will continue on my merry way.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:49:02 AM

I like the way BADecker has posted in a topic which is called "Why I am an Atheist".

He loves to try and fight the fact he is not an Atheist by trolling others, when in fact he is no different to the rest of us and does not believe in any God.

Well played Sir.

Thank you.

But you are missing one little point. In the same way that neither I, nor you, nor anyone else can make a human body and life... in that same way, nobody can believe in God without God strength holding him in that faith.

Because of this, I declare to you that I am weaker than you. Why? I don't have enough strength to fight God, and think that I am an atheist like you can. I am too weak. God is stronger in me than I am. I can't resist Him. But (unfortunately for you) you still have strength to fight God-faith.

However, this is talking about faith... faith which has to do with what God tells us, both in words, and directly through our spirits. Knowledge that God exists is undeniable, except by the ignorant, the unthinking, and by liars. You can see why, here:

Cool

Quoting yourself means you believe what you write. Good for you. It still doesn't prove anything.
Perhaps you live in a building with walls. If somebody tells you that the studs that hold the wall up are made of wood, and somebody else tells you they are made of aluminum, who do you believe, especially if there is a possibility they could be made of either, wood or aluminum? If it isn't important to you, who cares? But the proof for God seems to be important to you. So, you just might have to chop your way into the wall to find out for sure. In other words, don't take my word for it. Seriously investigate. I am only showing you a direction that makes sense.

I do not fight God, there is no such thing as God. I choose to question people when they state that God is real.
I say there is a real God. So, since you don't have any proof that there isn't a real God, you are setting yourself up above Him if He exists, and you are attempting to set yourself above me by contradicting "this god, me." So, you are making yourself out to be a god like this, thereby proving that god exists.

Show me Physical evidence (I believe you were asked to get him/her/it to post a selfie) and I will believe. You continue to deny this request but oh well.
If God posted a selfie, you still wouldn't believe. Why not? God is so great that even His selfie would kill you before you knew it what was happening

Continue as you wish. Even God accepts your continuing as you wish.

Cool

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:07:47 AM

I did not find any lucid discussions of basic physics in the Bible but I was able to find these ideas and explanations in the Pleiades Connection series.

What Jesus was teaching 2000 year ago, is not different from that what Krishna was teaching 5000 years ago.

God, as the Supreme Person, has everything in full, with no shortage in any way. No one possesses anything beautiful, intelligent, great, powerful or more opulently than God Almighty. Even the Atheists are attracted to the power of God Almighty, albeit, in a negative manner.

We may want to object, but God Is ONE, portrayed differently in different cultures and lands of the world by his different names and pastimes. Knowing this truth is the beginning of wisdom and inner peace, the initiation of our own personal mental healing, the casting out of our own "devils" of prejudice and of our unconscious hatred for others. Understanding that God is ONE for all people of the Earth implies; the eventual dissolution of our inner feelings of mistrust for others who seem different than ourselves, but whom Jesus taught us to love even as our very selves. God is ONE, and all human beings are family members.

http://www.harekrsna.de/christo-krishna.htm
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:14:44 AM

I did not find any lucid discussions of basic physics in the Bible but I was able to find these ideas and explanations in the Pleiades Connection series.

What Jesus was teaching 2000 year ago, is not different from that what Krishna was teaching 5000 years ago.

God, as the Supreme Person, has everything in full, with no shortage in any way. No one possesses anything beautiful, intelligent, great, powerful or more opulently than God Almighty. Even the Atheists are attracted to the power of God Almighty, albeit, in a negative manner.

We may want to object, but God Is ONE, portrayed differently in different cultures and lands of the world by his different names and pastimes. Knowing this truth is the beginning of wisdom and inner peace, the initiation of our own personal mental healing, the casting out of our own "devils" of prejudice and of our unconscious hatred for others. Understanding that God is ONE for all people of the Earth implies; the eventual dissolution of our inner feelings of mistrust for others who seem different than ourselves, but whom Jesus taught us to love even as our very selves. God is ONE, and all human beings are family members.

However, there is a major set of teachings that is different between the two. Jesus taught salvation of the world through His sacrifice on the cross, combined with His resurrection on the third day... salvation to all who believe in Him. Jesus taught that He is the begotten Son of God as well as the son of mankind.

Krishna might say some things that by a stretch, could be considered to be the same. But the whole salvation thing, made available to all people, through faith in the death and resurrection, isn't in any Eastern teachings.

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:30:34 AM

Well played Sir.

Thank you.

Cool

Perhaps you live in a building with walls. If somebody tells you that the studs that hold the wall up are made of wood, and somebody else tells you they are made of aluminum, who do you believe, especially if there is a possibility they could be made of either, wood or aluminum? If it isn't important to you, who cares? But the proof for God seems to be important to you. So, you just might have to chop your way into the wall to find out for sure. In other words, don't take my word for it. Seriously investigate. I am only showing you a direction that makes sense.

I say there is a real God. So, since you don't have any proof that there isn't a real God, you are setting yourself up above Him if He exists, and you are attempting to set yourself above me by contradicting "this god, me." So, you are making yourself out to be a god like this, thereby proving that god exists.

If God posted a selfie, you still wouldn't believe. Why not? God is so great that even His selfie would kill you before you knew it what was happening

Continue as you wish. Even God accepts your continuing as you wish.

Cool

Ill make it simple for you BADecker......

Prove to me that Thor and Zeus do not exist and I will prove to you that your god doesn't exist.
qwik2learn

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:02:29 AM

However, there is a major set of teachings that is different between the two. Jesus taught salvation of the world through His sacrifice on the cross, combined with His resurrection on the third day... salvation to all who believe in Him. Jesus taught that He is the begotten Son of God as well as the son of mankind.

Krishna might say some things that by a stretch, could be considered to be the same. But the whole salvation thing, made available to all people, through faith in the death and resurrection, isn't in any Eastern teachings.

Cool
The whole salvation thing? I think you are salivating for some thing that was not taught by Jesus himself. Read my link and you see this:

Jesus said "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone" (Mark 10.Cool "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me" (John 7:16) Jesus said "I go unto my father: for my father is greater than I" (John 14.28) "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself" (John 5.19)

Jesus Christ means: Jesus, the son of Christ or Krishna. He declared Himself to be the son of God, and NOT the Father. Therefore it does not matter, if we call God "Christ" or "Krischto" or "Krishna".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 01:20:51 PM

Cool
The whole salvation thing? I think you are salivating for some thing that was not taught by Jesus himself.
Salivating? What is that supposed to mean?

Read my link and you see this:

Jesus said "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone" (Mark 10.Cool
Jesus is God. His question is rhetorical.

"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me" (John 7:16) Jesus said "I go unto my father: for my father is greater than I" (John 14.28) "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself" (John 5.19)
Jesus, when He came as a man, set aside most of His God-power. At that time, He depended on the Father's teaching.

Jesus Christ means: Jesus, the son of Christ or Krishna. He declared Himself to be the son of God, and NOT the Father. Therefore it does not matter, if we call God "Christ" or "Krischto" or "Krishna".

Jesus Christ means Jesus the Christ. "Christ" means "Messiah." It means the Anointed One, anointed of God.

Jesus is not the Father. But, as Jesus declared, He and the Father are One. So, they are individually God. They are jointly God.

Cool

qwik2learn

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:25:28 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 05:49:07 PM by qwik2learn

He did not say "Jesus is the father", those words were put into his mouth by those evildoers like Paul who lust after the idea of being Saved by faith alone, Jesus taught the path of goodness, not the path of Jesus paid for your sins. He said he would prepare a place for us where we would also be, that means that you can also be with God and say "I and my Father are one"; for more details please read this link and also the Pleiades Connection series and the other books that I mention like "The Third Jesus". I also note that the particular Bible phrases given in this article are still in contradiction to what you are posting. In fact a lot of things in the Bible are mysterious but I can read clear explanations in the books that I mentioned. Your explanation that Jesus offered salvation to those who trust Paul and his teachings is suspect, there are better interpretations. You say that by merely believing in "his sacrifice and resurrection" we can also become like Jesus and cleanse our conscience but I can see that this is magical thinking. Jesus never said to place your faith in "Jesus salvation", that is not his teaching.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

Cool

No, it is not

Christ means savior on greek as much as I know. Jesus lived 2k years ago and that's when we started counting time as the new era.

Well, BADecker, that point is as retarded as it gets. You've outdone yourself now.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:00:43 PM

Cool

No, it is not

Christ means savior on greek as much as I know. Jesus lived 2k years ago and that's when we started counting time as the new era.

Well, BADecker, that point is as retarded as it gets. You've outdone yourself now.

Nope. I have outdone you.

Jesus is the Messiah. The form that Jesus took in the Old Testament was The Angel of the Lord. Jesus was the One Who walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.

Jesus has been here all along.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:10:58 PM

Cool

No, it is not

Jesus is the Messiah. The form that Jesus took in the Old Testament was The Angel of the Lord. Jesus was the One Who walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.

Cool

I wasn't referring to that and I know what Christ means, so if it's translated it would be Jesus the savior, christ meaning the savior.

I was referring to
"The point is, there was no time before Christianity."

Well how come then there were a lot of other religions and gods before the christian one?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:51:13 AM

Cool

No, it is not

Cool

I wasn't referring to that and I know what Christ means, so if it's translated it would be Jesus the savior, christ meaning the savior.

I was referring to

Well how come then there were a lot of other religions and gods before the christian one?

The Beginning was when God created the Heavens and the Earth. There were no other Gods, and there still aren't. The Bible talks about this. The Bible has to do with Christianity. There were no other Gods before the Christian God, and no other religions before the Christian religion. The God of the Christians is the God of the beginning.

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:04:12 AM

Cool

No, it is not

Cool

I was referring to

The Beginning was when God created the Heavens and the Earth. There were no other Gods, and there still aren't. The Bible talks about this. The Bible has to do with Christianity. There were no other Gods before the Christian God, and no other religions before the Christian religion. The God of the Christians is the God of the beginning.

Cool

Says who?

You have stated that the Old Testament is not to be followed so that makes your "beginning" which is written in Genesis invalid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: