Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88811 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:19:11 PM

The Bible says stuff about earth. Lots of books do. People go to movies to watch things way more vile than what the Bible talks about.

The Bible also says that some people reject what the Bible says, to their own damnation. Such a vile book, because it is trying to bring jokers like you to eternal life in heavenly joy with God and the rest of the saints.

Actually, at the judgment, when you see the righteousness of God giving you what you asked for... Hell... won't make it any less painful there... except for the tiny bit of satisfaction in knowing that God is good enough to unbelievers that He gives even them what they asked for.

Cool

And back to physical threats, when everything else fails.

You cannot hurt someone who is dead already.  Just like you cannot anger a rock.

Imagine that you didn't pay your property tax. Normally government doesn't, out of the blue, come and take your property and throw you out of your house onto the street. Normally they give you fair warning first, in the form of letters and a court trial.

God's government has given you fair warning. After all, you don't know what goes on with your life after you die. You might say "Nothing goes on with life after death. You're dead." But consider. If you live to be 80-y-o, haven't you pooped out your body several times over, replacing the dead cells with new ones, built from what you ate and breathed in? The last time your life is simply stripped of all the physical stuff, and is held in darkness (for people like you) but in a temporary body, in paradise (an intermediate place for believers until the final end of all things in the judgment).

But there are a few scientists in this realm that are recognizing that life here isn't the end, and that God does exist. Google "nassim gaia" (https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=nassim+gaia&ia=web) to find out that the things you call logic and science are way too inadequate to see the life beyond death, and that you have a stupid religion going for yourself in believing atheism.

Realize that it is you harming yourself, and that what I and the Bible say are simply fair warning.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2021, 03:28:32 PM

The Bible says stuff about earth. Lots of books do. People go to movies to watch things way more vile than what the Bible talks about.

The Bible also says that some people reject what the Bible says, to their own damnation. Such a vile book, because it is trying to bring jokers like you to eternal life in heavenly joy with God and the rest of the saints.

Actually, at the judgment, when you see the righteousness of God giving you what you asked for... Hell... won't make it any less painful there... except for the tiny bit of satisfaction in knowing that God is good enough to unbelievers that He gives even them what they asked for.

Cool

And back to physical threats, when everything else fails.

You cannot hurt someone who is dead already.  Just like you cannot anger a rock.

Imagine that you didn't pay your property tax. Normally government doesn't, out of the blue, come and take your property and throw you out of your house onto the street. Normally they give you fair warning first, in the form of letters and a court trial.

God's government has given you fair warning. After all, you don't know what goes on with your life after you die. You might say "Nothing goes on with life after death. You're dead." But consider. If you live to be 80-y-o, haven't you pooped out your body several times over, replacing the dead cells with new ones, built from what you ate and breathed in? The last time your life is simply stripped of all the physical stuff, and is held in darkness (for people like you) but in a temporary body, in paradise (an intermediate place for believers until the final end of all things in the judgment).

But there are a few scientists in this realm that are recognizing that life here isn't the end, and that God does exist. Google "nassim gaia" (https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=nassim+gaia&ia=web) to find out that the things you call logic and science are way too inadequate to see the life beyond death, and that you have a stupid religion going for yourself in believing atheism.

Realize that it is you harming yourself, and that what I and the Bible say are simply fair warning.

Cool

Nassim Haramein is not a physicist.  His wild conjectures have been debunked ad nauseam.

He is a salesman, peddling his ideas to unsuspected, scientifically ignorant minds.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 05:22:37 PM

Cool

Nassim Haramein is not a physicist.  His wild conjectures have been debunked ad nauseam.

He is a salesman, peddling his ideas to unsuspected, scientifically ignorant minds.

Many scientists accept parallel universe theory. All that Nassim Haramein  is really doing is taking parallel universe theory and extending it way beyond its limited scope. There are loads of scientists who debunk each other all the time. You simply fall into the camp that is against parallel universe ideas.

Now let me show you what atheism is. An atheist, or an atheism group, is simply a person/group who feels good about a few things of science he/they have uncovered. He/they feel so good that they become prideful, and set themselves up as god, and suggest that there is no other God. And they do this without checking anywhere in the universe (except under their beds, maybe) to see for a fact that there isn't any God somewhere else. They are so weak that they CAN'T check anywhere else among all the stars.

These atheist jokers haven't scientifically checked out the Bible to see that God is right there with them, and has been all along. God will deal with them according to their wishes, in the resurrection. No more God in the resurrection, because God isn't going into Hell to be with them like He is here. Hopefully they will come to this realization in the weakness of their old age, turn to God, and be saved.

Nassim Haramein is way closer to finding the truth than they are.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 05:37:13 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 03:06:19 PM by af_newbie

Cool

Nassim Haramein is not a physicist.  His wild conjectures have been debunked ad nauseam.

Many scientists accept parallel universe theory. All that Nassim Haramein  is really doing is taking parallel universe theory and extending it way beyond its limited scope. There are loads of scientists who debunk each other all the time. You simply fall into the camp that is against parallel universe ideas.

Now let me show you what atheism is. An atheist, or an atheism group, is simply a person/group who feels good about a few things of science he/they have uncovered. He/they feel so good that they become prideful, and set themselves up as god, and suggest that there is no other God. And they do this without checking anywhere in the universe (except under their beds, maybe) to see for a fact that there isn't any God somewhere else. They are so weak that they CAN'T check anywhere else among all the stars.

These atheist jokers haven't scientifically checked out the Bible to see that God is right there with them, and has been all along. God will deal with them according to their wishes, in the resurrection. No more God in the resurrection, because God isn't going into Hell to be with them like He is here. Hopefully they will come to this realization in the weakness of their old age, turn to God, and be saved.

Cool

What would be the point of torturing people for eternity? Very vengeful and needy God.

Your God possesses very 'human' qualities, LOL.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 07:39:33 PM

Cool

Cool

What would be the point of torturing people for eternity? Very vengeful and needy God.

Your God possesses very 'human' qualities, LOL.

We have talked about this already. It's still the same point as before.

God gave his Son, Jesus-God, to take the punishment for you in His own destruction. He died for you. He ain't gonna do it again.

In fact, His death was so powerful for you, that you will receive an indestructible body for free. God upholds everything. When you throw God out of your life, you throw everything out of your life.... except death and destruction, of course, since they are made by and from Satan and yourself... and your indestructible body, since you didn't really want to die.

So, there you have it. God leaves you with your desired death and destruction. But He gives it to you with the eternally living body that Jesus won for you and all people... as a gift. Why this gift for you and all atheists? So at some far end of eternity you have the chance to finally figure out how to make for yourself the joy and glory that God is. You won't, however. It's too complex and complicated. But God, the loving, almighty being that He is, is giving you the gift that you asked for... the chance.

What more can God do for you? He gave you life with Him, the only life that really exists.

He gave you life without Him, for eternity, like you atheists are asking.

He gave you the death and destruction you are asking for by listening to your buddy, Satan.

And then He went overboard and gave you this life as time to make your choice... God for eternity, or yourself for eternity. So, here it is again. God giving you your choice , again, through me.

Why don't the churches say it this way? Because this simple thing is so complex that God has to teach it to you through the constant reading of the Bible. Fun stuff, right?

Cool

mistereverything

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 12:24:18 AM

it's all about principles and virtues that are anthropomorphized into gods and demons  Grin
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 06:22:52 PM

I'll show you God if you show me the wind

Well said Baldrick Roll Eyes

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:32:23 AM

I'll show you God if you show me the wind

Well said Baldrick Roll Eyes

Clever, maybe. But probably not so wise.
17And the Lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.”

18Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.

21Then the Lord said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”

Cool

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:53:45 PM

Ah but who here can show us the wind apart from the Almighty himself?

...meanwhile downtown

The "one-eye" is a symbol of the Illuminati and it represents the “all seeing eye", which is representative of intelligence, wisdom and enlightenment in a worldly, secular or non-Christian understanding of the world. It also is suggestive that the “all seeing eye” see's all and is always watching everyone. It is essentially a symbol of the Illuminati, who practices Luciferian doctrine and worships Satan.

The Illuminati runs and controls most of the music industry and many of the most popular artists in the world and whether they know it or not, are apart of the Illuminati and are crafted and ghost- written by some of the most worldly and secular minds the Illuminati has to offer. These artists are contracted and in return for fame and fortune beyond normal successes are pursuaded and cohersed, unknowingly or knowingly to sing certain messages in their songs as well as sell their souls to the devil for their fame and fortune to be continued to be enabled, supported and allowed to happen. This is not at all a figure of speech, but these artists are literally required to "sell their souls" to the devil in exchange for promoting their ideals amd agenda through music crafted (both vocals and instrumentals) to spiritually influence the minds of people in the world.

If you listen closely to the messages in the music created by these artists, you will hear them engaging and referring to such ideals as the promotion of self interests and indulgences, second personna's or even overt representations and symbolism of the Illuminati and self worship, all of which based on Christian doctrine will lead you directly to Hell. These techniques and the imagery of the “one eye” symbolism are evidence of what the artists represent and are willing to represent publically as a means of conveying their support of the Illuminati and their agenda. Technically, an artist cannot just blindly sell their soul to Satan but have to knowingly and literally sign the contract in their own blood…as a practice artists often publically joke about on talk shows and interviews. For those artists who do not believe in God or Satan and agree to do whatever they are asked to do as apart of their career just to get the fame and fortune, it's all the easier to convince them to “sign their souls” over to Satan, since the artist does not believe in either God or Satan and find signing a contract “in their own blood” to be a cute and entertaining gimmick.

In many numerous music videos, if you pay close attention, you will see the promotion of "one eye", the pyramid or diamond, finger gestures like extending your index and pinky and folding in the rest of your fingers (a traditional and common rock music gesture) or even pictures of baphomet… The half man, half goat icon image that represents Satan. YouTube has a large collection of videos where this imagery is practiced and openly displayed, slowed down and stopped on genuine examples of these practices.

One example would be Wiz Khalifa's song, “Black and Yellow”. In the song, there is a quick scene where a kid wearing a shirt with baphomet on it jumps up and into the camera frame, with another child in the foreground looking directly into the camera throwing the finger gesture for baphomet, all while Wiz Khalifa ironically is throwing up his hands up with what appears to be a gesture of worship. The imagery is disturbing to say the least. Sometimes, you can also play back some music in reverse, discovering and hearing forward played messages also known as "backplay", containing secular or Lucifer worshipping or coded messaging. One example would be from Jay-Z, where he has a song produced by DJ Danger Mouse that is a remake of Jay-Z's song "Lucifer". where Jay-Z himself says things like "Murder Jesus", "Catholics... I got to murder them", and "666". The album that DJ Danger Mouse produced using remakes using instrumentals from The Beatles was ultimately praised by Jay-Z himself. Another example would be a song by Beyonce called "Crazy in Love" and has some filthy messages I can't even repeat in this post. These are just a few examples and the list of goes on and on with many artists in the industry. The Illuminati is essentially primarily pop, rap, hip hop, rock and alternative genres as their primary outlet for their aggressive works, promoting the doctrine of Lucifer or Satan. Check out YouTube for fully documented examples of these things and listen for yourselves.

This is NOT a joke… These practices are very real and I invite you all to learn exactly who the Illuminati is... they are an organization that practices and engages in Luciferian doctrine, control of the masses and the minds of and in this world and they have an end goal which many others people shown through YouTube, blogs and many other outlets can elaborate on for you.

Sounds about right buddy. Any opinion on the tribe of dan though? Speaking of ze Dragon...what say you Dan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-QfPUz1es8&feature=emb_rel_end

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 12:33:01 AM

Ah but who here can show us the wind apart from the Almighty himself? For God anything is possible. Even the demons know there is a God and they tremble Cool
Gosh, but you are a little slow today, hornetsnest. The leaves in the trees, and the grasses, show us the wind all the time. The clouds, or the smoke from a cigarette. A woman's skirt, and loads of other things show us the wind.

...meanwhile downtown

The "one-eye" is a symbol of the Illuminati and it represents the “all seeing eye", which is representative of intelligence, wisdom and enlightenment in a worldly, secular or non-Christian understanding of the world. It also is suggestive that the “all seeing eye” see's all and is always watching everyone. It is essentially a symbol of the Illuminati, who practices Luciferian doctrine and worships Satan.

The Illuminati runs and controls most of the music industry and many of the most popular artists in the world and whether they know it or not, are apart of the Illuminati and are crafted and ghost- written by some of the most worldly and secular minds the Illuminati has to offer. These artists are contracted and in return for fame and fortune beyond normal successes are pursuaded and cohersed, unknowingly or knowingly to sing certain messages in their songs as well as sell their souls to the devil for their fame and fortune to be continued to be enabled, supported and allowed to happen. This is not at all a figure of speech, but these artists are literally required to "sell their souls" to the devil in exchange for promoting their ideals amd agenda through music crafted (both vocals and instrumentals) to spiritually influence the minds of people in the world.

If you listen closely to the messages in the music created by these artists, you will hear them engaging and referring to such ideals as the promotion of self interests and indulgences, second personna's or even overt representations and symbolism of the Illuminati and self worship, all of which based on Christian doctrine will lead you directly to Hell. These techniques and the imagery of the “one eye” symbolism are evidence of what the artists represent and are willing to represent publically as a means of conveying their support of the Illuminati and their agenda. Technically, an artist cannot just blindly sell their soul to Satan but have to knowingly and literally sign the contract in their own blood…as a practice artists often publically joke about on talk shows and interviews. For those artists who do not believe in God or Satan and agree to do whatever they are asked to do as apart of their career just to get the fame and fortune, it's all the easier to convince them to “sign their souls” over to Satan, since the artist does not believe in either God or Satan and find signing a contract “in their own blood” to be a cute and entertaining gimmick.

In many numerous music videos, if you pay close attention, you will see the promotion of "one eye", the pyramid or diamond, finger gestures like extending your index and pinky and folding in the rest of your fingers (a traditional and common rock music gesture) or even pictures of baphomet… The half man, half goat icon image that represents Satan. YouTube has a large collection of videos where this imagery is practiced and openly displayed, slowed down and stopped on genuine examples of these practices.

One example would be Wiz Khalifa's song, “Black and Yellow”. In the song, there is a quick scene where a kid wearing a shirt with baphomet on it jumps up and into the camera frame, with another child in the foreground looking directly into the camera throwing the finger gesture for baphomet, all while Wiz Khalifa ironically is throwing up his hands up with what appears to be a gesture of worship. The imagery is disturbing to say the least. Sometimes, you can also play back some music in reverse, discovering and hearing forward played messages also known as "backplay", containing secular or Lucifer worshipping or coded messaging. One example would be from Jay-Z, where he has a song produced by DJ Danger Mouse that is a remake of Jay-Z's song "Lucifer". where Jay-Z himself says things like "Murder Jesus", "Catholics... I got to murder them", and "666". The album that DJ Danger Mouse produced using remakes using instrumentals from The Beatles was ultimately praised by Jay-Z himself. Another example would be a song by Beyonce called "Crazy in Love" and has some filthy messages I can't even repeat in this post. These are just a few examples and the list of goes on and on with many artists in the industry. The Illuminati is essentially primarily pop, rap, hip hop, rock and alternative genres as their primary outlet for their aggressive works, promoting the doctrine of Lucifer or Satan. Check out YouTube for fully documented examples of these things and listen for yourselves.

This is NOT a joke… These practices are very real and I invite you all to learn exactly who the Illuminati is... they are an organization that practices and engages in Luciferian doctrine, control of the masses and the minds of and in this world and they have an end goal which many others people shown through YouTube, blogs and many other outlets can elaborate on for you.

Sounds about right buddy. Any opinion on the tribe of dan though? Speaking of ze Dragon...what say you Dan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-QfPUz1es8&feature=emb_rel_end

It's not a joke. Rather, it is a lie that couldn't make it on its own. So, it has to come sneaking in a through back door... through a book or two, that were almost lost because of their obscurity, using words to try to make an unreal thing to be real, just like Covid talk, scaring idiot sheeple.

And here you are, promoting it.

Cool

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:26:43 AM

Gosh, but you are a little slow today, hornetsnest. The leaves in the trees, and the grasses, show us the wind all the time. The clouds, or the smoke from a cigarette. A woman's skirt, and loads of other things show us the wind.

Nope, you might see its effects on where or what it passes through but you still cannot see the wind.No need to even bring up all that molecular argument either. You still CANNOT see the wind. Even the strongest wind cannot be seen. Cool

It's not a joke. Rather, it is a lie that couldn't make it on its own. So, it has to come sneaking in a through back door... through a book or two, that were almost lost because of their obscurity, using words to try to make an unreal thing to be real, just like Covid talk, scaring idiot sheeple.

The reality is that some of the most influential tools on the planet are pushing the narrative created by these "obscure" entities.

Ah I am not promoting at all but if I was then so would you have by default ,albeit unwittingly by because you have just requoted it again in the last post Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:33:54 PM

Nope, you might see its effects on where or what it passes through but you still cannot see the wind.No need to even bring up all that molecular argument either. You still CANNOT see the wind. Even the strongest wind cannot be seen. Cool
Does that bring us to semantics?

Thousands of scientists look out the windows of their labs and say, "Look at the wind blow." Then a few other scientists might correct them with, "That's not the wind you see. That's only things being moved by the wind."

So, what is it? Billions of people around the world lying? Or only the two groups of scientists?

It's the two groups of scientists. Why? They should know, because they are scientists, that nobody sees anything but light. At least average people have not-being-scientists as an excuse. Of course average people might be right, because only a misinformed scientist would think you can see trees, grass, phone wires, clothes on a clothes line, etc., when all you might see is light reflected off them.

The least you could do, hornetsnest, is speed up to stop.

The reality is that some of the most influential tools on the planet are pushing the narrative created by these "obscure" entities.

Ah I am not promoting at all but if I was then so would you have by default ,albeit unwittingly by because you have just requoted it again in the last post Grin

But I didn't bring it up on my own at all. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have, except maybe if somebody else did.

So, that brings us to the rest of the semantics, and behind the semantics. The rulers of the world only think they are rulers. If they display ruler power for awhile, it's because God wants to show them and the whole world what puny little people they all are. Then they die and go to their final resting place, many of them cremated... off into the wind they could or couldn't see.

Read the Bible O.T.  It shows what happens to the nations, just as secular history shows. If you are going to talk about those secular books that don't really have any strength, then talk about the Bible so that your listeners know to turn to it and be saved.

Cool

Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:57:23 PM

Members who write that evolution is an hoax, that the World and the Universe have about 7000 years, that Sars CoV 2 vaccines (which are one of the major achievements of Humankind in medicine) are killers and not saviors, and other astounding things like these, are starting to look like flatearthers.

The worrisome of looking like a flatearther is that anything the person argues in favor of any controversial theory ends up undermining this theory.

No one wants to defend anything controversial defended by a flatearther.

This applies also to religious "theories".

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 11:24:21 PM

Members who write that evolution is an hoax, that the World and the Universe have about 7000 years, that Sars CoV 2 vaccines (which are one of the major achievements of Humankind in medicine) are killers and not saviors, and other astounding things like these, are starting to look like flatearthers.

The worrisome of looking like a flatearther is that anything the person argues in favor of any controversial theory ends up undermining this theory.

No one wants to defend anything controversial defended by a flatearther.

This applies also to religious "theories".

Religious flaterthers are defending their religion all the time. So are evolutionists theirs.

Here's one of the big flaws in evolution. Apply it to all of science. It's the flaw of random. For example. If a pool player holds a cue stick in such a way that the cue ball hits another ball just so, a random jiggle of the player's arm could have caused it to do something unexpected. A scientist might have super-high-speed cameras set up to view all the arm jiggles and other things, that might give us a better piece of the picture. If the camera and other equipment are perfect, we don't have random any longer. We KNOW.

Look at evolution theory. Did any scientist take "random" out of it? Random is still there. Why? Because evolutionists and evolution scientists don't KNOW all the mutations involved. There are still RANDOM MUTATIONS! All they know to do is blab. But when you pin them down on it, the honest ones admit it that they don't know.

All the science theories are religions to those who believe them. Why? Because there is always something that is random in them. The random thing(s) might be this way or that way or some other way.

The thing that is the same between flatearther religion, and the religions of other scientists, is that they both have people who say that they KNOW, when they only BELIEVE.

religion
[ ri-lij-uhn ]

noun

- a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. [Sounds like believers in science theory.]

- a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion. [Sounds like the science religion.]

- the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions. Sounds like science to me. Look at the two Covid religions (actually more than two), and Fauci talking against good science that has been known for years.]

- the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: [Scientific qualifications. All those learning technique and rituals, most of which are based on science theory rather than knowledge.]
    to enter religion.

- the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith. [Science, science, science... because they don't really know.]

- something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience: [Here's where the non-scientist fits.]
     to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

Wake up. You're all playing a religion game. Bible religion is more like science, because it scientifically says that it is religion.

Cool

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:35:52 PM

Read the Bible O.T.  It shows what happens to the nations, just as secular history shows. If you are going to talk about those secular books that don't really have any strength, then talk about the Bible so that your listeners know to turn to it and be saved.

Cool

You still can't see the wind. Like I said. The deVil is real. Hell is real .The One from Nazareth sacrificed on the cross is real. The mark of the "b.e.a.s.t" is real . Mercy or judgement is a choice given. Choose wisely grasshoppers. Now when reVolution as planned and betrayal of all pleb world leaders and academic shills? Well after they have finished provoking the citizenry to revolt and the system built and now to be tested in beta on plebs is ready for the real thing ....only this time without those pesky national governments. You cannot outsmart the deVil. It is best to stock up like a crazy prepper and run to Jesus or his Mother and hide accordingly from what is coming. Cry

~crazy loon hornetsnest

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 01:07:31 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (3)

Cool

You still can't see the wind. Like I said. The deVil is real. Hell is real .The One from Nazareth sacrificed on the cross is real. The mark of the "b.e.a.s.t" is real . Mercy or judgement is a choice given. Choose wisely grasshoppers. Now when reVolution as planned and betrayal of all pleb world leaders and academic shills? Well after they have finished provoking the citizenry to revolt and the system built and now to be tested in beta on plebs is ready for the real thing ....only this time without those pesky national governments. You cannot outsmart the deVil. It is best to stock up like a crazy prepper and run to Jesus or his Mother and hide accordingly from what is coming. Cry

~crazy loon hornetsnest

Hey, man. The Devil lost when Jesus arose on the 3rd day. Stop trying to see the Prince of the Power of the Air... and start looking at the Light.

Cool

hornetsnest

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:35:40 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2021, 01:36:13 AM by hornetsnest

Hey, man. The Devil lost when Jesus arose on the 3rd day. Stop trying to see the Prince of the Power of the Air... and start looking at the Light.
Cool

Heaven was opened on that day yes but this world is still ran by the man downtown  Ephesians 6:12. Have you ever met him? Jesus will return. Yes I already saw the light ...The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.

Time to get right with Jesus Cool

Trading (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:15:19 PM

Christians don’t just pretend that Jesus survived the cross thanks to his «immortal soul».

They don’t just believe that he resurrected after three days, like Osiris and others (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_deity) or the Sun on the 25th December.

They pretend that he ascended to heaven still with his mortal body, flouting up into the sky.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Superman, it’s Neo… no, it’s Jesus doing a loop and another risky aerobatic maneuver.

Ergo, on Heaven there are mostly «souls», but people from the family also walk around there in body.

The body is made of matter, flesh and bones, but no problem. It won’t die or decay forever.

It's perplexing that someone can even accept these histories as worthy of consideration.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 12:21:44 AM

Christians don’t just pretend that Jesus survived the cross thanks to his «immortal soul».

They don’t just believe that he resurrected after three days, like Osiris and others (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_deity) or the Sun on the 25th December.

They pretend that he ascended to heaven still with his mortal body, flouting up into the sky.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Superman, it’s Neo… no, it’s Jesus doing a loop and another risky aerobatic maneuver.

Ergo, on Heaven there are mostly «souls», but people from the family also walk around there in body.

The body is made of matter, flesh and bones, but no problem. It won’t die or decay forever.

It's perplexing that someone can even accept these histories as worthy of consideration.

Since this is what's happening, it's amazing that people are mentally strong enough to replace themselves over God in the operation of things. Of course, they are only blinding themselves to the REAL God, and lifting themselves up to the god-position... because they think they want to be in control.

Cool

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 09:01:38 PM

This is the most lengthy thread I have ever read since I joined Bitcointalk. You have done justice by analyzing the two most popular religious believe. I personally will not belong to any of those religion if it was only through just reading or listening to the religious leaders teach. I am a Christian, I stick to being a Christian because of my personal enchanters I have with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I have received healing severally without taking any drugs. The holy spirit guides me by showing me visions of what will happen in the future and they all come to pass.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: