Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:35:58 PM

Looks increasingly like pixelpowered's prediction of a big fat zero will be absolutely bang on. They haven't even entered the fabled beta stage yet for the clingers-on on the slack group. Good ol' mr coins occasionally pops up to furnish the echo chamber with ramblings about how this is a long term investment, but surely even the die hards must be wondering what's going on...

What's the betting we'll be well into August before any actual release?

I think they'll be out of money by then and will need another round of crowdfunding to keep going.

Yeah but think about how secure gravity and the api will be by then!!!!

Hey i just noticed something no boki since 27th june... does this mean he left or got banned? Just to be on the safe side i only said his name once... nobody else say it twice more or he comes back.

Dont worry, your wrongdoings will not run away, I am here and will be always, I see trolls of this thread got old or tired of repeating themself like broken cd. In 2016 we still have people who believe in cloud/community/share/.... mining, what should I say Smiley. Now we have some members here who joined by mistake to bitcointalk instead of bitciontalk and they believe it is important to warn others 100 times. In this case these who lost again might learn from mistakes and leave it next time, that would be nice, or? Isnt this exactly your goal? That is why you warn people correct? Now, why did you fail everytime as there are so many who still invested? Even after you look at it like success, why do you continue to fail?

Oh yeah, people love to judge about others, they dont like mirrors.

Does this thread need some hyping and there are another 100 pages on agenda?

Nice to know that you missed me Smiley.

I'm sorry I'm an idiot I logged in with the wrong account, shitfaced moderaters keep banning my boki account for no reason and this is all an big conspiracy. ION rules, buy ION, if you bot ION then buy some more ION, its the future. Danke.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:42:35 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
!Being right is its own reward!
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:46:52 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.

Getting rid of them is assume the point here. I am glad that we solved this giveaway puzzle, thanks.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:50:48 PM

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

That I can do! BTC - 1BNFTb5gPzXAmYvXafST6hPaUFA3XjR9Zy
Good luck selling that XPY into BTC  Grin

boki15

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:52:33 PM

@suchmoon
Do you think I am wrong assuming that bitpop is using my account now if your activity is similar to the account? Maybe you can help out on finding out if it is so?
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:10:41 PM

I was more shocked by you owning XPY than by Ionomy not making true on the deadline.

PS; last time I checked game was ready, but probably waiting for the competition to end... \o/

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:05:52 PM

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I was more shocked by you owning XPY than by Ionomy not making true on the deadline.

PS; last time I checked game was ready, but probably waiting for the competition to end... \o/

Thanks suchmoon. Rdewilde, suchmoon has been holding out for the XPY 20 flour for years now, where have you been?  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

Thanks suchmoon. Rdewilde, suchmoon has been holding out for the XPY 20 flour for years now, where have you been?  Grin

I bought the 1000 coins when the "microprimes" were implemented - to check how horribly they would fail (and they did fail, stopped staking after a few weeks IIRC).

So these are extremely valuable ones, cost me probably $50 total Grin
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:03:57 AM

Where is the dev??  Huh

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:07:46 AM

Where is the dev??  Huh

What dev? Haven't seen any dev post in here in.... like .. forever?  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:09:01 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:20:59 AM by suchmoon

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Nothing ionomy-related as far as I can see.

So the winner is... pixelpowered!!! (I bet nobody saw that coming)

Wallet syncing, payout will follow soon™. Perhaps after dinner and a beverage or two.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:27:02 AM

Holding a finished game and delaying the great moneymaking opportunity that it's sure to be until the end of this competition is the type of genius business move that only a certified Genius at Work could come up with, and i expect nothing less from these captains of industry.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:15:00 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/d579e0809114fd506a8aca73bb6f8688efc7a7af7a10164ca320a69faf08d6a5

And you'll probably get another one - I must have fatfingered something idiotic on coinbase because the debit shows twice, one still pending. Anyway, enjoy Smiley
pixelpowered

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:09:30 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/d579e0809114fd506a8aca73bb6f8688efc7a7af7a10164ca320a69faf08d6a5

And you'll probably get another one - I must have fatfingered something idiotic on coinbase because the debit shows twice, one still pending. Anyway, enjoy Smiley

I shall fat finger some steak and hard cider myself in celebration!  Cheesy

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:38:40 AM

classic gold Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:40:35 AM

I guess i gave them too much credit thinking they were going to actually make it to an app store Smiley and "then" be removed.

O and by the way... i don't get that shitty xpy so i consider myself a winner Smiley

@pixelpowered - are you going to use your btc to buy ion? Im pretty sure if you buy ion you can declare it as a taxable deduction seeing as how its going to pastor matlack of non profit or is it non prophet? organisation.... pastor matlack only wants to improve the world and isn't in it for the money only to make xpy bagholders whole.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:47:06 AM

Holding a finished game and delaying the great moneymaking opportunity that it's sure to be until the end of this competition is the type of genius business move that only a certified Genius at Work could come up with, and i expect nothing less from these captains of industry.

I heard gravity was held back because nintendo of japan were so impressed by ion (none of their engineers could understand its inner workings) that they decided to use it as the official pokemon go currency. Team ion are under NDA not to discuss it and thats why they aren't talking to anyone... must be the case...

Its going to the moon.

/s (yes all of it)
pixelpowered

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:00:01 PM

I guess i gave them too much credit thinking they were going to actually make it to an app store Smiley and "then" be removed.

O and by the way... i don't get that shitty xpy so i consider myself a winner Smiley

@pixelpowered - are you going to use your btc to buy ion? Im pretty sure if you buy ion you can declare it as a taxable deduction seeing as how its going to pastor matlack of non profit or is it non prophet? organisation.... pastor matlack only wants to improve the world and isn't in it for the money only to make xpy bagholders whole.

No buying ION. Maybe one of those rocket mugs, a ION decal (but not from ION themselves, that logo/symbol can be found other places), and paint it purple. To add to the collection of failures.

Possibly with this $15 I can just make my own Unity game called 'ponzi+' or something and launch even before Gravity  Tongue

I look to create things with a purpose or has some utility. It will probably be the coffee mug  Grin

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:49:22 PM

Hello suchmoon, do you remember that I wanted to change my guess of 40 to 0 when you said that all number will be rounded to 100s? But you didnt let me change it. So if we round 40 down to 0, I won, too, isn't that right? 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

Franzl you are scammed, have you been dumb enouigh to invest in xpy by guessing? How's that, werent you the one who warned now you cry. Its all about money, you even dare to write about it.

@Alexandra Morgan
You are working since 2 months as accountant and have access to customer data. I should call in San Diego according person for such issues (I wont post this persons name, call will be published on youtube, your local media will get a copy). I will ask your boss if he is an bitch and does he approve that what you do and how you represent your company in public. Your company in germany gave me the number to call and I will. They dont believe my english is bad and they are very interested to know who their emloyees are and what they do.

So far on my side, I report about scammers, identity thiefs and jerks in all. You support it and you take care about silencing, removed threads and instignating others, using false identities and you do not have balls (because you are female) to admit own mistakes.

I think there is a need for opening one new thread, it is about you and what is going on here on bitcointalk. Please continue your criminal activities, otherwise I might be wrong.

BTW: Learn languages, using translators does not help to understand culture and meaninngs. This is song about you, get native guy/girl, they still won't be able to tell what it is about, it is about bad people, just like you. I hope you like Billboards, your company likes them not that much.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: