Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:22:46 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
!Being right is its own reward!
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.

Hello suchmoon, do you remember that I wanted to change my guess of 40 to 0 when you said that all number will be rounded to 100s? But you didnt let me change it. So if we round 40 down to 0, I won, too, isn't that right? 

One number - one person, first come - first serve. pixelpowered was the first to grab the zero.

As for rounding - the number of downloads (not your guess) is rounded. E.g. if Google was showing something like 74 downloads it would be rounded to 100 and anyone who guessed 100 or was closest to 100 would win. Later turned out to be a moot point because Google actually presents rounded intervals, not to mention that the game didn't even make it into the store.

This was in the original rules, which you quoted when you posted "40":

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:29:24 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
!Being right is its own reward!
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

I think we have ~4 hours to go until midnight UTC. And no, you can't forfeit the prize, how else do you think I'm gonna get rid of that shit?  Grin

Anyway, unless something extraordinary happens in the next 4 hours, please post your XPY address or at least a BTC address (in which case I will perform a ceremonial dump on Bittrex and send you the proceeds).

Congrats to o0o0 and owlcatz for being the first losers Wink. You were so close, maybe next time.

Hello suchmoon, do you remember that I wanted to change my guess of 40 to 0 when you said that all number will be rounded to 100s? But you didnt let me change it. So if we round 40 down to 0, I won, too, isn't that right?  

One number - one person, first come - first serve. pixelpowered was the first to grab the zero.

As for rounding - the number of downloads (not your guess) is rounded. E.g. if Google was showing something like 74 downloads it would be rounded to 100 and anyone who guessed 100 or was closest to 100 would win. Later turned out to be a moot point because Google actually presents rounded intervals, not to mention that the game didn't even make it into the store.

This was in the original rules, which you quoted when you posted "40":

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.

Yuh, and then you said only numbers rounded in steps of 100, and I asked to change my 40 to zero, and you said no we will leave it at that for now  :-(

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:45:01 PM

The community masternode shop is now open to buy a SHARE or two for 50 ION a share. Need "small fish" ION investors to help fill this next community masternode!

Come and take a look at the improved website at https://ionnode.cf

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:55:01 PM

The community masternode shop is now open to buy a SHARE or two for 50 ION a share. Need "small fish" ION investors to help fill this next community masternode!

Wildy, please take richards pass for OP account and update correct info. This thread can be full of shit (it is already) and first post of this thread does not include info it should have. What is ION at all who opens thread in one forum to present something without updating on it? You are the only from their community posting here some relevant information. Ask richards to give you over account or ask moderation to close this one and continue in another thread that you open.

Better is not to ask moderation of this thread that follows double standards, it is just suggestion in case that Richard refuses.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:00:31 PM

"community masternode shop" - LOL. do you even realise how ridiculous this is?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
boki15

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:08:05 PM

@pixelpowered
lets create together new shitcoin. Its name should be "shitcoin". What should be different? We will implement PoS6, no PoW or PoS or any other PoX, only PoS6 which is the abbreviation for "Proof of shit".

We will have success. This is great example. ION thread has XPY giveaway where giveaway starter shows as an proof of BTC from Coinbase, probably even Ganza knew that xpy will never be on Coinbase, but this is great example of proof of shit Smiley.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d579e0809114fd506a8aca73bb6f8688efc7a7af7a10164ca320a69faf08d6a5

And you'll probably get another one - I must have fatfingered something idiotic on coinbase because the debit shows twice, one still pending. Anyway, enjoy Smiley

What do you say? I am sure we are able to implement this new PoS6 very fast.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:08:38 PM

Aw, c'mon guiyz ... it's a real thing though?!  Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:33:51 PM

Aw, c'mon guiyz ... it's a real thing though?!  Huh

It is indeed - http://www.iontalk.net/t/community-madernode-update-ionnode-cf-is-taking-a-break/159 . Four whole users participated in the talking points.

Here's the Gravity thread - http://www.iontalk.net/t/gravity-status-report/149 . As you all can see the scheme project is really rocketing off  Roll Eyes

boki15

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:53:27 PM

What is madernode? Is this (mader in german) the owner of madernode?
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:38:08 PM

I think we're supposed to be impressed by this new explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/

On the plus side, coins are moving around, still not a lot of volume on exchanges, wonder what's going on.

sockpuppet says what?

Oh stop, you are really replying with neg trust? Morons. All of you ION-Tards.  Grin

ION will go moon high and you miss out. very bad person you. very bad. no nice.

LMFAO.. You are a really moronic scammer.... Grin  

Edit and i'm such a bad person for calling out a clear scam coin. Fuck off , retard.

Edit 2 - Fuck off Boris you fucking retard ass waste of life.

Boris? Who is Boris?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:07:43 PM

Congratulations, iontards!
Your useless shitcoin has now a 24 hour trading volume of 0 (zero) dollars. Another milestone reached!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

but but internal exchange has volume of 99 666 btc  Roll Eyes
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:00:23 PM

It's a strange coincidence that after most sells on the internal exchange someone else needs to buy the exact amount to get the price back up to where it was before someone needed actual real money.
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:20:00 PM

You all jealus that people invest into an real innovation instead of your halving bitcoins or ehtereums, this is not a pump dump 3 months coin its real long term investment for pension. ION does popular viral games and many coins staked it means more money for investors and fudders can cry.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:28:38 PM

You all jealus that people invest into an real innovation instead of your halving bitcoins or ehtereums, this is not a pump dump 3 months coin its real long term investment for pension. ION does popular viral games and many coins staked it means more money for investors and fudders can cry.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:39:27 PM

Yes all you do is post memes and laugh try writing game or creating real crypto coin innovation its not as easy as you think it is. ION team is trying to do something new you just spit nonsense 24/7 like an bunch of hobos with nothing else to do. Go ahead create your own game that is better and create your own coin that is better and create your own thread and troll in it.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:55:23 PM

Yes all you do is post memes and laugh try writing game or creating real crypto coin innovation its not as easy as you think it is. ION team is trying to do something new you just spit nonsense 24/7 like an bunch of hobos with nothing else to do. Go ahead create your own game that is better and create your own coin that is better and create your own thread and troll in it.

The challenge is that nobody came in and provided credentials for game dev's.  As far as you and I know, "The game" is being "created" by Adam himself.

I try to be positive, but right now, there is really nothing to be positive about here.

By the time you retire, you will forget about ION, that's a guarantee !!!
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:10:43 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 10:41:03 PM by theymos

create your own coin that is better
You see, that's the fundamental mistake in your thinking right there, [removed by mod]. We have no need to create our "own coin" that is "better". And we don't need any of the exisiting altcoins either - because we have Bitcoin.
http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/the-problem-with-altcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
boki15

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:00:39 PM

With this post you even represent a little bit of my opinion, go ahead and create your own. In trash thread that you created for me I gave all Info that you need to start your own coin/blockchain, I even offered you to do it the way you want and I will develop. You only continued trashing on someone's name, pretty stupid of you.

How will we proceed? owlcatt and your another yoyo trolls could contiue trolling for you. pixelpowered as elite mega super hacker will try to scare all opponenets.

BTW: yoyo, not because it is some game, with yoyo is meant, everything bad that you do will come back to you in one or another form. Some call it karma.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:27:47 AM

I agree ion is the future much much into the future. If you don't spend your life savings now you are an idiot. In 200 years your ion will be worth billions!!!! So hodl till then and cash out in 200 years!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: