Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 12:37:45 AM

Thanks for reminding me. Here is the final list of entries for the gawsome $20k bounty:

Code:

-1 - o0o0
       0 - pixelpowered
       1 - owlcatz
      40 - Franz_Huber
     100 - SAmOS
     500 - markus124
    1000 - Phildo
   10000 - rdewilde
   20000 - korvas128

I won't bother repeating the full rules, basically now we wait a month until July 21st to find out who won.

So excited! Just 10k more downloads to go.. feels like getting closer everyday

Well, I did not get any closer to my goal this weak, but it didn't get worse either! Very positive we will hit 10k soom!

Franz_Huber 24h volume internal exchange 7 BTC. But people are holding their breath until Gravity launches. Probably they have thousands of dollars lined up for after launch.

You're kidding right? You know how speculation works right? If you think its mooning you buy lots now then when its released you have that to make profit. You don't save the thousands of dollars and spend when its going up.

If you meant saving their thousands to buy in gravity shit i hope you are kidding.

Haven't you seen the trend of failure to deliver yet in the past and now? If gravity is taking them so long and its a sub par game then how are they going to do their 1 game a month? Also and be serious here... you are basically putting your bets on gravity making ion great. You do realise that gravity is a very boring and shitty looking game compared to todays standards of free game apps right?

I'm quite sure rdw was being sarcastic but to your point re game delivery... I can't imagine how someone who fails at basic spelling could possibly have the attention to detail required to deliver and support a mass-market software product, not to mention the rest of the massive sea of red flags.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:52:01 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:20:14 AM by suchmoon

Only one week to go until the winner is revealed.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:42:41 PM

Yeah, Im exited too!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:52:01 AM

how can join to your signature campaign in ION? I'm willing to participate, can you please give the instruction to be part it?
Anyone? Huh
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:57:38 PM

Looks increasingly like pixelpowered's prediction of a big fat zero will be absolutely bang on. They haven't even entered the fabled beta stage yet for the clingers-on on the slack group. Good ol' mr coins occasionally pops up to furnish the echo chamber with ramblings about how this is a long term investment, but surely even the die hards must be wondering what's going on...

What's the betting we'll be well into August before any actual release?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:03:50 PM

Looks increasingly like pixelpowered's prediction of a big fat zero will be absolutely bang on. They haven't even entered the fabled beta stage yet for the clingers-on on the slack group. Good ol' mr coins occasionally pops up to furnish the echo chamber with ramblings about how this is a long term investment, but surely even the die hards must be wondering what's going on...

I think they'll be out of money by then and will need another round of crowdfunding to keep going.
cuteflower

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:42:55 PM

I think they'll be out of money by then and will need another round of crowdfunding to keep going.

ICO money on vacation Smiley so many scammed again
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

Yeah but think about how secure gravity and the api will be by then!!!!

Hey i just noticed something no boki since 27th june... does this mean he left or got banned? Just to be on the safe side i only said his name once... nobody else say it twice more or he comes back.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:50:35 AM

I must have missed something, but people on the slack are complaining about missed payouts in some sort of ion cloud mining situation.

When did they start doing that? How can they be stupid enough to fall for that again?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 03:57:07 AM

I must have missed something, but people on the slack are complaining about missed payouts in some sort of ion cloud mining situation.

When did they start doing that? How can they be stupid enough to fall for that again?

Is it cloud mining or is it the "community node"?

Not that I care much TBH. Paycoiners finding creative ways to piss away their money doesn't surprise me anymore.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:43:55 AM

Is it cloud mining or is it the "community node"?

Not that I care much TBH. Paycoiners finding creative ways to piss away their money doesn't surprise me anymore.

Adams a nice guy its not like paycoin everything is above board so you should be surprised still.. Just trust him hes a nice guy. Hows that daily volume going and adoption on bittrex and poloniex? O wait no decent exchange is stupid enough to take ion on... maybe they should list at bitebi9
altheshort

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:18:36 AM

The payouts they are missing are from cloud mining contracts launched through XPY.io in conjunction with some cloud mining firm or another a while ago. At the time they launched I remember there being a sense of euphoria on the talkxpy forum, similar to when they launched the store which they appeared to believe would bring mass interest in XPY.io.

It didn't.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

The payouts they are missing are from cloud mining contracts launched through XPY.io in conjunction with some cloud mining firm or another a while ago. At the time they launched I remember there being a sense of euphoria on the talkxpy forum, similar to when they launched the store which they appeared to believe would bring mass interest in XPY.io.

It didn't.

So they integrated all of that into the ionomy site as if it was all together?

They really actually think the reason they lost money is 100% because Garza is a scumbag, they STILL don't realize that we KNEW he was going to screw them because he was promising impossible things. And now apparently they walked hand in hand into another trap set by that evil tommy from Sweden.

Just proving my original point, that may be safe to mention again, that this is a terrible idea because the people running it are too stupid to be successful. There is no way people that fell for Garza's lies and then walked into another cloud mining "scam" can do anything to make a profit for users in crypto currency.
altheshort

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:52:42 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 05:36:36 AM by altheshort

It didn't.

So they integrated all of that into the ionomy site as if it was all together?

They really actually think the reason they lost money is 100% because Garza is a scumbag, they STILL don't realize that we KNEW he was going to screw them because he was promising impossible things. And now apparently they walked hand in hand into another trap set by that evil tommy from Sweden.

Just proving my original point, that may be safe to mention again, that this is a terrible idea because the people running it are too stupid to be successful. There is no way people that fell for Garza's lies and then walked into another cloud mining "scam" can do anything to make a profit for users in crypto currency.

I agree in that their track record as a community doesn't exactly point towards roaring success. I remember seeing a long thread on the old talkxpy site about scrypt.cc, for example, a site that was so clearly a scam and yet so many persisted with for the longest time. Some even proudly proclaimed that they were pouring their scrypt.cc payouts into XPY. Remember that large numbers of that community also got involved with lendcoin, too.

The XPY.io team also clung for way too long to the idea that adding so called 'features' around XPY through their 'platform' (the XPY.io site) would somehow expunge the past of XPY and draw users in. In reality all it did was isolate their community further as most of their 'users' had large amounts of coins tied up in long term stakers and couldn't do anything with them, and obviously very few new users wanted anything to do with XPY by that point. Ionomy is essentially exactly the same idea, just with a virgin coin as its base and the promise of games and some sort of vague economy within them to prop up the coin and bring new users in.

On a side note, I've read various users post on their slack channel about Matlack having had previous experience in game development; one user even went so far as to imply that he made his 'millions' in the gaming industry. I'm curious about this as I can't find any references to anything other than running a game server a few years ago on Matlack's LinkedIn. You'd have thought that if this was true and he'd genuinely worked on big titles for a development studio it would be at the very least listed on his LinkedIn as its highly relevant to this latest venture of his. Just to be clear, I'm not calling Matlack a liar, because I haven't seen him claim these things himself, but the user who was making these claims said they had chatted to him at length about it...
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

Seems like things have calmed down a bit in here. Good time to come back in.

It seems that a member of the ION team, ion-Sleak, is selling copyright protected goods on his eBay store. Several of the vinyl stickers he is selling are blatant ripoff a of copyright protected logos and graphics. It seems he has no problem doing it. More proof of the type of characters ou will deal with at ION. He is ripping off companies to put a buck in his pocket, why wouldn't they do the same to you.

Have a look:  http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=sleak3d

Pokemon, StarWars, Honda, Yamaha. I would bet my life he didn't aquire the proper licenses from the respective companies to legally sell these. Not for as cheap as he is selling them for.

Class act this ION team is.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:39:29 PM

Seems like things have calmed down a bit in here. Good time to come back in.

It seems that a member of the ION team, ion-Sleak, is selling copyright protected goods on his eBay store. Several of the vinyl stickers he is selling are blatant ripoff a of copyright protected logos and graphics. It seems he has no problem doing it. More proof of the type of characters ou will deal with at ION. He is ripping off companies to put a buck in his pocket, why wouldn't they do the same to you.

Have a look:  http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=sleak3d

Pokemon, StarWars, Honda, Yamaha. I would bet my life he didn't aquire the proper licenses from the respective companies to legally sell these. Not for as cheap as he is selling them for.

Class act this ION team is.

I think its well established they are pieces of garbage with no ethics / morals nor any respect for others intellectual property. But hey ion to the moon right?

Report them to ebay and the companies direct, best way to handle them getting their ebay account closed. Then they'll call you a fudder that ruins their day.

Ions going swell i think the fact they were wrong yet again is justice enough.

As for matlack making his millions on games i lol at that.... as if that douchebag could make millions in games and if gravity is the extent of that millions then god help us all...
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:07:25 PM

Yeah but think about how secure gravity and the api will be by then!!!!

Hey i just noticed something no boki since 27th june... does this mean he left or got banned? Just to be on the safe side i only said his name once... nobody else say it twice more or he comes back.

Dont worry, your wrongdoings will not run away, I am here and will be always, I see trolls of this thread got old or tired of repeating themself like broken cd. In 2016 we still have people who believe in cloud/community/share/.... mining, what should I say Smiley. Now we have some members here who joined by mistake to bitcointalk instead of bitciontalk and they believe it is important to warn others 100 times. In this case these who lost again might learn from mistakes and leave it next time, that would be nice, or? Isnt this exactly your goal? That is why you warn people correct? Now, why did you fail everytime as there are so many who still invested? Even after you look at it like success, why do you continue to fail?

Oh yeah, people love to judge about others, they dont like mirrors.

Does this thread need some hyping and there are another 100 pages on agenda?

Nice to know that you missed me Smiley.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:27:05 PM

words & more words ...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:31:43 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:31:20 PM

PS: How is XPY giveaway in this thread going on, where proof that pixelpowered received his xpy?

I've communicated with SuchMoon via telepathic linkcoin  Grin
XPY is a pathetic coin, much like ION. I've allowed SuchMoon to skip getting our collective hands dirty with such coins at this stage  Smiley
!Being right is its own reward!
I'll be fine with a plaque or certificate from SuchMoon designating me as the winner of said contest  Cheesy (maybe one of those rocket mugs will do but it better be painted purple!)

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: