Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

Haha the joys of software development release something early and it should have had more testing. Test it and it's why the delay Huh whatever they do it's lose lose............... every opportunity to undermine credibility........ btw are you sure it's a bug and not just methodology and who gives a shit anyway as there's no volume yet so surely the objective of the exchange was more of a stop gap as opposed to be another exchange  i.e. I want to sell my ION for BTC which I can

I think you're right about this. Nobody gives a shit if you want to trust your funds to an "exchange" that can't even do a simple sum properly. We're just exercising our constitutional right to laugh at it.

Speaking of laughs, when is the game beta coming? Whales still alpha testing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:27:05 PM

I want to be a dev for the ION project. If I miss a due date, I would get praised. If my system gets hacked, it would be blamed on the BCT "trolls". I would not need to be transparent at all and wouldn't even have to properly communicate with the people that gave me all that BTC. Then when I do a piss poor job, the community will try to fix it.

Win-win-win

Conclusion: ION dev is the ultimate dream job. Praised for being late. Praised for being hacked. An ION dev can do no wrong!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 01:32:08 PM

I want to be a dev for the ION project. If I miss a due date, I would get praised. If my system gets hacked, it would be blamed on the BCT "trolls". I would not need to be transparent at all and wouldn't even have to properly communicate with the people that gave me all that BTC. Then when I do a piss poor job, the community will try to fix it.

Win-win-win

Conclusion: ION dev is the ultimate dream job. Praised for being late. Praised for being hacked. An ION dev can do no wrong!

Sorry bud, you don't qualify unless you mortgaged your house to buy hashlets, praised Garza to get a Coinstand invite, and lived with the XPY corpse for at least year.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:01:35 PM

I will be away from the computer later on when the clock strikes midnight UTC, if anyone wants to test/confirm my hypothesis on what is going on.

It is currently 17:10 on August 23. Most people with functioning brains would expect the 24 hour volume on the exchange to be the sum of the volume of all trades since 17:10 on August 22, team ION apparently thinks that the 24 hour volume should include all trades from 0:00 on August 22, which would have been accurate 17 hours ago, but now contains the volume of all trades in the last 41 hours, and can presumably be up to 48 hours.

Again, the information is inaccurate, the only possibilities are incompetence or malice. It doesn't really matter which one, because investing in idiots or liars usually has the same result.

You are right. The high volume trading from 24h+ hours ago (11 btc) is still reflected in the 24h volume (13 btc). I remember I noticed it at launch too some time ago, but didnt really bother then. Would be nice if it gets fixed on the next update for Ionomy

its a feature!

seriously though its pretty pathetic as its a core exchange functionthat should of been tested. i suspect its s bought exchange script tweaked. id be worried if simple bufs like this get through on 1 product... seems there wasnt much testing done.

Haha the joys of software development release something early and it should have had more testing. Test it and it's why the delay Huh whatever they do it's lose lose............... every opportunity to undermine credibility........ btw are you sure it's a bug and not just methodology and who gives a shit anyway as there's no volume yet so surely the objective of the exchange was more of a stop gap as opposed to be another exchange  i.e. I want to sell my ION for BTC which I can

You are free to not think it's a big deal, and we are free to laugh at it.

This particular problem itself is not a big deal, but the underlying issues around it are more red flags to throw into the sea of red.

It's a pretty simple "bug" to notice, and the fact that nobody did is telling. Well, i guess rdewilde did but ignored it, and I mentioned it here on July 7. Maybe participating in this forum instead of living in an echo chamber would have enabled the developers to learn and fix something?

How can a super strong community that is going to take the price of ion to the moon ALL miss something as glaringly obvious as this? It's not like I spend hours figuring it out. Rdewilde posted about a 7 btc volume on July 7, I looked at the market, noticed it didn't look like 7 btc, and added up the last 100 trades and figured out that it was wrong.

Even if none of you report this bug back to your fearless leaders today because you don't think it's worth it, will no one really log into the ionomy market and notice this huge discrepancy over the next 10 hours?

Aren't you worried about the community and the talents of the developers if they can't notice something so glaringly obvious? How can they find a bug buried down deep in the code? how can you trust them to beta test a game that is going to make you all rich? If they can't do the simple things how can they do the hard things?

Remember, if you guys would have noticed the little things with GAW you wouldn't be in this situation. Don't let history repeat itself.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

-- Suchmoon --

I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh Grin nothing wrong with a bit of banter.............

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have, maybe this elite team should head off to IRAQ and recover that stockpile of WoMD  Cheesy although make sure you get paid a salary and not commission only for retrieval

Concerning the game you know how it goes test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix...... or maybe you don't........... the release date is when it's ready. 

And Phildo comments like idots and liars hahaha no wonder the ION team don't post here, whatever they say or do isn't going to change your  mindset...... remember that programmer that bought pizza for 10K BTC could that be you as it would explain a lot  Grin

BTW. CryptoBuds was your last post really worth the effort..... was it you that bought pizza in which case Phildo sorry.

The joys of anonymity you just don't know whose behind that mask and what their agenda is  Wink

Peace out dudes   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:29:41 PM

-- Suchmoon --

I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh Grin nothing wrong with a bit of banter.............

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have, maybe this elite team should head off to IRAQ and recover that stockpile of WoMD  Cheesy although make sure you get paid a salary and not commission only for retrieval

Concerning the game you know how it goes test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix, test, bugs, fix...... or maybe you don't........... the release date is when it's ready.  

And Phildo comments like idots and liars hahaha no wonder the ION team don't post here, whatever they say or do isn't going to change your  mindset...... remember that programmer that bought pizza for 10K BTC could that be you as it would explain a lot  Grin

BTW. CryptoBuds was your last post really worth the effort..... was it you that bought pizza in which case Phildo sorry.

The joys of anonymity you just don't know whose behind that mask and what their agenda is  Wink

Peace out dudes    

Peace out.

Valid questions and concerns were asked and severa times at that. Have you ever attempted to answer any of he questions? Nope. But I understand they are probably over your intelligence level.

So, let's see all of the premine addresses.
I would like to see the maths that were used to come up with the ICO price.

Sadly you will either ignore the question or come up with some snarky statement. That is what people do that run their mouths and provide no answers.

And yes, my last post was worth it. An ION dev can do no wrong in the eyes of the ION holders. Game law by 2 month? Awesome! Exchange can't add simple numbers? Even better. You go ION devs. Milk it for al you can.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

I would never deny you or anyone one else the right to laugh.

Fair enough, as long as you realize that we're laughing at you, not with you.

I find it really funny that 140+ thread pages in and this is the best you people have

I'm sorry if this looks like "the best" to you but that's just because you refuse to even acknowledge more serious questions.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:24:10 PM

Is there an option besides idiot or liar?

Innocent mistake went out the window with this crew a while ago, and glad to see someone who got burned by Garza is still using his playbook.

The guy calling people names is a bigger problem than the guy robbing you, again.

Peace out.

Edit: the nature of the error is what is crazier to me. Sum everything up to midnight the day before sounds crazy. How would you even think to code it that way? If it counted everything up to the last midnight I would be more willing to accept the mistake excuse.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:38:04 PM

Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:55:52 PM

lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:58:57 PM

Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

Either yobit or the uber UNtransparent, not-calculating-right, half baked in house exchange. I feel the team wants he coin to be completely closed since so they can control all aspects of t.

I'd recommend you ask the team the tough questions. Actuall, just ask them for the premine addresses. Their lack of giving them to you should tell you all you need to know about the project.

Had the team answered the questions honestly, this could be a completely different story. For some reason they though ancestors XPY was their last coin that the entire crypto would would just trust their next venture. Especially since XPY was a runaway success...garza ran away with it all, but who was in on it with him?...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 06:04:02 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:55:39 AM by suchmoon

Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

It's on Yobit so that probably answers your second question as well.

http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

Edit: looks like someone dumperized ION down to 15k sat (~$0.09).

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

0.07 BTC is quite the activity. This coin isn't dead you fudder. Stop the FUD

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:14:31 PM

lol, bittrex doesn't like this, polo either, only yoshit likes your ion. How much fund you have raised from ico?

Minimal 12 BTC

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

Any exchanges? So far I haven't seen big exchanges list it, and is it dead?  Roll Eyes

You ever watch The Thing?
Its not dead. Just trying to regroup, assimilate, scheme assets, and mutate.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:00:54 PM

I'm getting confused now is ION a dead project or still a scam or is it both ?

Is it a scam because they won't answer basic questions or offer a level of transparency seen with other coins ?

Can somebody please give me an example of a Crypto coin done right. Before anyone says BTC I disagree it was the first but it's now starting to creak.... I guess it's the legacy of being a game changer.

Suchmoon you really know how to hurt someones feelings, wasn't aware you spoke for all and everyone just laughed at me Sad I thought this forum respected peoples perspective being a forum of discussion

Crytobuds on p.82 you said you were leaving I guess your slowly closing the door on your way out

Phildo dunno if there are more options to idot or liar, ask yourself that question as that's what you called them.

The arrogance in some of these posts is unbelievable but I guess this comes from being very clever something I'm not. Maybe if I could count my fingers I too would be arrogant

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:27:26 PM

Is it a scam because they won't answer basic questions or offer a level of transparency seen with other coins ?

Can somebody please give me an example of a Crypto coin done right. Before anyone says BTC I disagree it was the first but it's now starting to creak.... I guess it's the legacy of being a game changer.

Suchmoon you really know how to hurt someones feelings, wasn't aware you spoke for all and everyone just laughed at me Sad I thought this forum respected peoples perspective being a forum of discussion

Crytobuds on p.82 you said you were leaving I guess your slowly closing the door on your way out

Phildo dunno if there are more options to idot or liar, ask yourself that question as that's what you called them.

The arrogance in some of these posts is unbelievable but I guess this comes from being very clever something I'm not. Maybe if I could count my fingers I too would be arrogant

Where are the premine addresses?

And ION is the best crypto coin, duh. Do you not support it? I use my ION everyday to purchase goods and services. I even pay my Masternode hosting with it. Oh wait, he doesn't take ION either. Anyway, just buy it. It's an awesome coin, just trust me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, sorry if it came across that way. I'm simply laughing at you and I truly appreciate the paycoining entertainment you bring to this thread.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:45:05 PM

2 things.

1. In general, there are more options besides idiot and liar, but not when it comes to false  information. They coded an exchange that doesn't accurately report the 24 hour volume. That is a fact. Now the question is why? I really only have 2 possible explanations:

1 they don't know how to code it properly, that makes them idiots since they are claiming to be able to "develop" the Ionomy and various games.

2. They could have purposely coded it so that the 24 hour volume always lists the 24 to 48 hour volume because them they will always have a larger number listed than reality, making it seem like there is more interest in the coin than there actually is. That makes them liars.

Do you have a 3rd possibility? One could argue innocent mistake/typo, I would call that "idiot" for programmers, but how long will you give them to correct the mistake in that case?

2nd thing, I can't give you an example of a crypto coin done right, not even BTC, that doesn't make investing in ion any better of an idea.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:49:35 PM

Total amount of BTC raised from ION ICO: 363.79 BTC

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: