Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473055 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:18:13 AM

-- o0o0 --

The ion team took 10 million XPY (paycoin) in the trade phase of ico at an 8:1 xpy to ion rate to help out the ion people. They however have from memory not burnt it all when it was part of their pledge on the xpy taking. People are concerned that the xpy became market fodder for more bitcoin and not burned as stated they would be. This is a valid concern as it speaks to the teams honesty, transparency and legitimacy of the project.

As an investor in ION korvas128 (AKA Manta Ray) says the manta doesn't give a shit what they do with the XPY.

Whatever the reality is korvas128 thinks it makes no difference as the haters will continue to hate.

If Manta Ray were part of the ION team they wouldn't waste any time on XPY so putting it on a back burner (pardon the pun Cheesy) to be reveiwed at a later date. From memory korvas128 thinks they started the burn process but found it to be too time consuming so stopped to rightly focus on other stuff

Awe that's cute. You are trying to troll harder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:03:12 PM

You retards continue same agenda, you should be banned, you can read here more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.40

I really suggest you to stop, maybe there is really an possibility that you will get banned, crying later will not help.

The same to other gangbang gang trolls, stop attacking, mobbing, stealing, scamming .... or you will be banned, if not, nothing good will come out.

@mprep
now delete all this offtopic posts and clean this thread up. Or explain us at least in public what this agenda should mean. Cant you close this thread and rename it to something "SCAM..." so that it is bitcointalks official statement and explanation why such stupid agenda is being supported.

He sure is a wild and crazy sort of guy, i'll give him that... milk those ions sharkie!!! Grin

Correct someone's sexual orientation and personal life is exactly that. However i do believe the constant talking in third person, referring to yourself as a sea creature etc shows either a lack of maturity in business or a mental instability. Both aren't good traits when advertising business ventures. I.e. would you trust advice from someone that talks like that?

WAT, U NO TRUST ME!!??

I missed where you were discussing the merits of ION. Could you please rephrase this? Thanks.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:10:46 PM

-- o0o0 --

The ion team took 10 million XPY (paycoin) in the trade phase of ico at an 8:1 xpy to ion rate to help out the ion people. They however have from memory not burnt it all when it was part of their pledge on the xpy taking. People are concerned that the xpy became market fodder for more bitcoin and not burned as stated they would be. This is a valid concern as it speaks to the teams honesty, transparency and legitimacy of the project.

As an investor in ION korvas128 (AKA Manta Ray) says the manta doesn't give a shit what they do with the XPY.

Whatever the reality is korvas128 thinks it makes no difference as the haters will continue to hate.

If Manta Ray were part of the ION team they wouldn't waste any time on XPY so putting it on a back burner (pardon the pun Cheesy) to be reveiwed at a later date. From memory korvas128 thinks they started the burn process but found it to be too time consuming so stopped to rightly focus on other stuff

Not caring about the honesty and integrity of the people running this operation has worked out well for these geniuses in the past, and will continue to have great results in the future, I'm sure.

If they don't have time to keep their word and do something transparently via blockchains, why on earth would you trust them to do things as complicated as they are claiming that they will do?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:32:08 PM

Thanks rdw, however:

But how about the remaining coins still not accounted for:

5 million IONs will be available through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in exchange for BTC and a wide selection of other cryptocurrencies.
3.4 million IONs are allocated to ionomy.com and shall be distributed as structured incentives to gamers through the gaming applications designed by ionomy.com.
2.5 million IONs are reserved to pay bounties for coin development. done
I agree, asked ceforce, he said it was whole top 70 or so rich wallets. I dunno what address is related to what amount.
And the ICO bitcoins of course - where are those?
As for the XPY burn - they claimed to have collected 10 million XPY but only burned about half of it. AFAIK they haven't even published the addresses of the coins that haven't been burned yet.
10 mil? Can you explain?
Edit: There is nothing new in this info BTW, the dev bounty and the XPY partial burn were known months ago. If you asked recently and got these answers you're just being played. Although there is some weird movement from what was presumably the old dev bounty address but I don't know if that's even worth looking into:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8.htm
Yes the burn was after ico and was published elsewhere too. I did not ask the question, just looked for the chart. Can you eleborate on dev bounty, should this be burned and yeah, sounds like worth looking into. Even only to confirm or deny what is suggested here

o0o0 already explained the thing with XPY - they burned only about half of what they claimed to have collected, so either lied about how much they took in or they lied when they promised to burn it, your pick.

As for dev bounty - the address

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8.htm

(which I think you posted yourself a while ago) was supposed to be the original dev bounty address and it had ~2.5 million ION at one point, so it's all good.

Now the dev bounty is a set of 25 addresses 100k ION each, all good as well.

I tried to see how that 2.5 million ended up in the 25 addresses and it's all very convoluted. I'm quite certain these are not the same coins. Probably doesn't matter much but it just shows that accounting is messed up at the ION World Headquarters. You can just trust them saying that top 70 addresses are theirs. There is no reason why they couldn't provide accurate numbers and addresses.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 06:45:29 PM by WildShark

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf One share is currently a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars and is currently paying out approximately 1+ IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" investors to fill the next masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 16 Aug:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -  609.50101 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 517.500075 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  506.00153 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.500015 IONs
Total Payout -  2173.50263 IONs
Daily Average Masternode Reward - 77.62509392857143 IONs @ 15 cents =  $11.64 dollars
Minus 2% Pool Fee - 2130.0325774 IONs divided by 1612 shares =  1.321360159677419 IONs per Share

This payout was performed on Tuesday with MN1 being poped then and MN2-MN4 were poped on Monday. Payouts sent with approxamently 1730 ion distributed. Payouts this week were short due to an error in calculation of the pool fee. The Ionnode Team will compensate this in next weeks payout.

Actual Payout - 1730 IONs divided by 1612 shares = 1.073200992555831 IONs per Share

Let's talk about this: https://www.iontalk.net/t/community-node-payout-for-16-august/184

Why are you promoting a service that you are constantly bitching about?HuhHuh?

@CryptoBuds This data is being presented to show an accurate status of this week's payout to be transparent with block chain data to support my claim & calculations...

Join the Ionomy today and start earning a profit!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:25:47 PM

Instructions unclear.
Bought moar OneCoin.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:43:43 PM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf One share is currently a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars and is currently paying out approximately 1+ IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" investors to fill the next masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 16 Aug:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -  609.50101 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 517.500075 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  506.00153 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.500015 IONs
Total Payout -  2173.50263 IONs
Daily Average Masternode Reward - 77.62509392857143 IONs @ 15 cents =  $11.64 dollars
Minus 2% Pool Fee - 2130.0325774 IONs divided by 1612 shares =  1.321360159677419 IONs per Share

This payout was performed on Tuesday with MN1 being poped then and MN2-MN4 were poped on Monday. Payouts sent with approxamently 1730 ion distributed. Payouts this week were short due to an error in calculation of the pool fee. The Ionnode Team will compensate this in next weeks payout.

Actual Payout - 1730 IONs divided by 1612 shares = 1.073200992555831 IONs per Share

Let's talk about this: https://www.iontalk.net/t/community-node-payout-for-16-august/184

Why are you promoting a service that you are constantly bitching about?HuhHuh?

@CryptoBuds This data is being presented to show an accurate status of this week's payout to be transparent with block chain data to support my claim & calculations...

Join the Ionomy today and start earning a profit!!!

You make a post to show how the payments aren't accurate and why you are unhappy with it, then you say join the ionomy and start earning a profit. Why would I join something after you just proved they can't even handle payments correctly? Why would a person do that?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:44:43 PM

So, when is Gravity gonna be released?

I don't care how loyal of a supporter of team ION you are, some chaps have to be getting frustrated.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:58:28 PM

I don't care how loyal of a supporter of team ION you are, some chaps have to be getting frustrated.

We are talking about a group of people who stuck with XPY for more than a year after it was obvious to everyone else that it's dead.

They'll stick with ION until the "team" runs out of cash and invents some new trinkets.
pixelpowered

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

We are talking about a group of people who stuck with XPY for more than a year after it was obvious to everyone else that it's dead.

They'll stick with ION until the "team" runs out of cash and invents some new trinkets.

You know how over time we watched GAW claim members? There were less... a lot less.
Another project like StakeMiners claimed the same. After I dug into them through Nigel. We all learned not even the "team" they claimed in charge was found hollow full of ghosts.
I feel the same could be imagined for this shit-show. Less developers or personal and members than claimed.

I also can imagine ION dying the same way XPY did through inflation.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:54:38 AM

You know how over time we watched GAW claim members? There were less... a lot less.
Another project like StakeMiners claimed the same. After I dug into them through Nigel. We all learned not even the "team" they claimed in charge was found hollow full of ghosts.
I feel the same could be imagined for this shit-show. Less developers or personal and members than claimed.

In terms of 'membership', I think it's already pretty clear that they don't really have much of an active community. If slack and/or iontalk (the unofficial forum) is a measure of pure membership, there's only at most I'd say 25-30 active contributors to discussion. That's at absolute most. Mostly it's 10-20 regular users on the slack. Granted they have more registered users on the slack channel, but even that's only around the 200 ish mark I think, and I'd be willing to wager a large proportion of those were one time sign ups out of curiosity when the coin/project launched who haven't dipped back in again. As another measure of community activity and engagement, Krumz just this week had to cancel a 'lottery' site he had started just after its launch due to lack of interest.

I've heard various numbers for the amount of staking accounts on the 'ionomy platform' that have been bandied about. I think the last I heard was in the thousands, but it's unclear if that represents individual accounts or number of stakers or what. Again, since at the moment nothing can be done with 'ions' anyway, I'd be willing to bet that at least a chunk of those staking accounts have been forgotten about by their owners due to the projects perceived inactivity.

We don't really know much about the 'team' side of things as they appear to like keeping details very closely guarded, but it was mentioned that they've had to hire additional dev(s) to help build out various features relating to the API for the ionomy platform.

What's really clear though is that this is very much a project with really limited reach at this stage. It has a tiny community, and no one outside of prior GAW investors who transferred over XPY is even aware of its existence; it's telling that even in the pre-ICO launch no major crypto journalism sites (and I use the term journalism very loosely here as they're mostly just glorified blogs/paid article sites) picked up and reported on the launch. When even crypto news sites don't write about you in this field, I think it's fair to say you might need to rethink your approach to PR.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:51:04 AM

In terms of 'membership', I think it's already pretty clear that they don't really have much of an active community. If slack and/or iontalk (the unofficial forum) is a measure of pure membership, there's only at most I'd say 25-30 active contributors to discussion. That's at absolute most. Mostly it's 10-20 regular users on the slack. Granted they have more registered users on the slack channel, but even that's only around the 200 ish mark I think, and I'd be willing to wager a large proportion of those were one time sign ups out of curiosity when the coin/project launched who haven't dipped back in again. As another measure of community activity and engagement, Krumz just this week had to cancel a 'lottery' site he had started just after its launch due to lack of interest.

I've heard various numbers for the amount of staking accounts on the 'ionomy platform' that have been bandied about. I think the last I heard was in the thousands, but it's unclear if that represents individual accounts or number of stakers or what. Again, since at the moment nothing can be done with 'ions' anyway, I'd be willing to bet that at least a chunk of those staking accounts have been forgotten about by their owners due to the projects perceived inactivity.

We don't really know much about the 'team' side of things as they appear to like keeping details very closely guarded, but it was mentioned that they've had to hire additional dev(s) to help build out various features relating to the API for the ionomy platform.

What's really clear though is that this is very much a project with really limited reach at this stage. It has a tiny community, and no one outside of prior GAW investors who transferred over XPY is even aware of its existence; it's telling that even in the pre-ICO launch no major crypto journalism sites (and I use the term journalism very loosely here as they're mostly just glorified blogs/paid article sites) picked up and reported on the launch. When even crypto news sites don't write about you in this field, I think it's fair to say you might need to rethink your approach to PR.

When they rebranded xpy.io into ionomy.com did the users create new usernames/passwords or did they migrate automatically? I don't know about thousands but they could have a few hundred users that were roped in with lofty promises to rescue XPY back in 2015 and most of those probably moved on long ago.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:43:23 AM

When they rebranded xpy.io into ionomy.com did the users create new usernames/passwords or did they migrate automatically? I don't know about thousands but they could have a few hundred users that were roped in with lofty promises to rescue XPY back in 2015 and most of those probably moved on long ago.

I wish I could remember, and sadly I can't find any screenshots/archives back to then, but I think if memory serves they had to create new logins on the new 'platform' by a specific date to be migrated over? I may be completely wrong there. Either way I figure probably a significant portion of those users transferred over because there really wasn't much choice, but still aren't 'active'.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:01:59 AM

So gravity out yet?

Whens the next game?

Do we start the 1 month counter?
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

They have most active community members shilling for them, as example suchmoon, cryptobutt or owlcats, all gangbang gang members do shill for them. Who reads >100 pages? Nobody, their intention is to get as many investors to ION where they are saying a lot of bad things about everything else, just not about them or ion. Coincidence? No, it isn't, gangbang gang members are the roots of ION community, they were Ganza investors too until Ganza left them in rain. However, ganza wife implanted some boobs instead of brains, that is btw the reason why some call themself super duper ultra mega hackerzz, lulz Smiley to be correct.

(huh Smiley, hope you smile now because of the last preceding paragraph)

Senior members or even higher know these trolls very well and the only who should read this thread is some newbie Smiley and this newbie is teached to ask hunderds of stupid questions without to behave.

At least suchmoon and pixelpowered seem to have switched some grey cells on, dont know about suchmoon, but pixelpowered for sure.

Everything has 2 sides, what some try to present here in this thread is the worst of their imagination and it sucks, not because they loose their free time on such BS, no, it sucks because they disgrace cryptocommunity and community of bitcointalk which turns always more and more to pure altcoin scammers and instead to help each other on creating usefull projects around blockchain, they try to steal and kick each other. More and more people left bitcointalk or were forced to leave bitcointalk, it is mainly because such trolls like in this thread but more because of administration and moderation who turned pretty blind by questionable, very questionable decisions.

Some who are able could always offer some help, those who cant contribute anything will stay biggest critics here. Suchmoon and co asks for txid's where in the same thread they did not post any, neither they are asking for it. Logical conclusion would be, everything bad that they say about all ION invstors fits actually 100% to themself.

Now this is for me without any logic: scammers and spammers acuse another people in spamming and scamming. Dont know about others, but in most cases there are 3 options, A) jeleaous B) Greddy C) Dumb and dumber.

Why dont you bunch of trolls create your own troll project and try to make something usefull, even if you threat scamming as usefull, you first need to be able to scam someone to gain trust. Who should we trust now? Should we give any weight to your conclusion if they are so one sided and partially stupid? I would suggest to ban you trolls, clean this and other threads and give some honest people a chance to enter cryptocommunity without negative ratings, mobbing, silencing, verbal harrasment, doxxing, identity theft ... (and some other things that these trolls in this thread do/support).

I got, nobody of you even realizes to do mistakes, but you are from Ganza's community and probably even him does not think he has done something wrong. See, there is so much similarity with you boys and girls, ignoring them will not change the facts.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

Do you have any proof to back up your statements? Otherwise it's just false words.

I have no clue who suchmoon or owlcatz is. I don't collude with anyone as much as you'd like that conspiracy theory to hold true. These are my own thoughts and opinions. If you don't agree, I could care less. Don't comment then. If you feel the need to (you like the world to rotate around you, that is glaringly obvious), kindly fuck off.

Progress is being made. Addresses are being released, which is a good thing. WildShark is starting to explain things. Then you come in and write a ramble about some crypto mafia out to destroy everything.

And as usual...you can go fuck yourself you rambling moron.  You never answered my questions I posed to you several pages back. It's probably deleted as ou reported it off topic as you didn't like what it said.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

WTF cares if wildy is replying questions addressed to the team? => says if nobody of ION team is here to explain you anything.

Wildy came here to share info, rdewilde does the same. Now you moron, try to fock yourself and give yourself negative rating for trying to inform retards like you. This is not opinion, it is fact and the proof are your own statements which makes you from wisdom point of view, to some real cryptobutt => last place of importance in crypto.

I hope such smart guy like you enjoys explanations like "=>" because your level of understanding is lower than Ganza's level of success.

pixelpowered

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:18:18 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:00:11 PM by pixelpowered

Do you have any proof to back up your statements? Otherwise it's just false words.

I have no clue who suchmoon or owlcatz is. I don't collude with anyone as much as you'd like that conspiracy theory to hold true. These are my own thoughts and opinions. If you don't agree, I could care less. Don't comment then. If you feel the need to (you like the world to rotate around you, that is glaringly obvious), kindly fuck off.

Progress is being made. Addresses are being released, which is a good thing. WildShark is starting to explain things. Then you come in and write a ramble about some crypto mafia out to destroy everything.

And as usual...you can go fuck yourself you rambling moron.  You never answered my questions I posed to you several pages back. It's probably deleted as ou reported it off topic as you didn't like what it said.

Don't bother, keep him on ignore, and move on. Several have tried to make sense or befriend him in some way.
Go look at his stuff from a year ago and what I've personally posted when he PM'ed me. He will attempt to make up some dumb shit and derail the conversation. He's never given vital or interesting conversation about GAW/ION. Every time someone engages him, we a page or so going nowhere.

Just scroll past him.
Even when he replies to this.
Just move on and ignore is the best.

krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 04:18:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 04:29:54 PM by krumblez

I cancelled the ION lottery first draw as did not want ppl to lose too many ION on entry, over a quarter of the 1000 tickets sold tho (in two days since site launch) so that is good and showed interest, there were some late entries I did not add too (All on public spreadsheet). I have refunded everyone with a 100% bonus is coins for ticket purchases so they are all winners. The ION lottery is being redesigned with a smaller pot so better chance to win and also an improved ticket choosing system. Thanks for noticing and stay posted for updates  Grin http://ionlottery.net

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
white polo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

ICO rainstorms continue,just come om,it's many other team complete with you
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: