Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 06:36:36 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 08:41:17 PM by WildShark

I cancelled the ION lottery first draw as did not want ppl to lose too many ION on entry, over a quarter of the 1000 tickets sold tho (in two days since site launch) so that is good and showed interest, there were some late entries I did not add too (All on public spreadsheet). I have refunded everyone with a 100% bonus is coins for ticket purchases so they are all winners. The ION lottery is being redesigned with a smaller pot so better chance to win and also an improved ticket choosing system. Thanks for noticing and stay posted for updates  Grin http://ionlottery.net

Maybe next time, you can throw in a baker's dozen of eggs with the grand prize? Thanks for getting the Shark hooked on gambling with IONs!!!  lucky 13!!! put it all on RED!!!

THIS IS MY 100th POST Smiley

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:53:33 PM

For the record; I just saw the game on livestream twitch shown by a member. So the game exists, it works, that i can conclude.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:31:11 PM

For the record; I just saw the game on livestream twitch shown by a member. So the game exists, it works, that i can conclude.

Honest opinion, how'd it look? Meet your expectations or didn't you see enough to accurately judge?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:33:45 PM

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:34:22 PM

For those too old to know what twitch is - when's the public beta coming?

Beta Testing will come after the Whales & Founders have done alpha testing... rumor is  "making another big push this afternoon/evening"

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:21:28 AM

you know who you are... Wink

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:49:12 AM

sorry for shitting up the thread again, back to the strategy of laugh and report.

How was the stream of the game?

Any semblance of a clue as to how the game is going to get outsiders (or anyone really) to buy IONs?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:14:34 AM

problem is people like to equate troll with someone they disagree with.

e.g

person a - i like peanut butter. company x says it prevents cancer so im buying shares wveryone else should.
person b - there has been no scientific proof around peanut butter and cancer curing see link here
person a - you're just a troll you dont want me making money and helping others eat peanut butter and making money too.

whilst i agree troll behavior is toxic there is a distinct misuse of troll definition. many on bitcointalk calling trolls are using it as a come back comment out of context. i.e josh garza was scamming and supporters and himself called those with such comments trolls. they werent trolls.

would you agree with my points? also would you consider a toxic pro person a troll as well or does it have a different name? if so what is the name? to be unbiased and righteous one needs to know and be honest on both sides of the coin to be objectionable in the internet troll claims.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:16:37 AM

sorry for shitting up the thread again, back to the strategy of laugh and report.

Any semblance of a clue as to how the game is going to get outsiders (or anyone really) to buy IONs?

nah all good its freedom of speech Smiley good and bad contrary to some peoples one sided view when they dont want to hear certain views. keep it coming.

my thoughts are they will get people buying ion through ion reward. they are trying to be a sublet app store inside an app store much like subletting. its not efficient to make a game get double fee'd on games unless your game cant stand on its own and needs the ion investors to spend. honestly unless they make a ground breaking game with a cult following it will flounder. they are trying to be their own app store piggy backing off existing app store infrastructure.

honestly in gaming id use a micro trans crypto. something fast block time that isnt premined to death like ion. digibyte comes to mind or maybe good old bitcoin if lightning network or fasr trans systems come in and deal in satoshis.

the truth is ion team tried to invent something not needed. they only made a coin for the profits a control degree. if theirs games were strong enough on their own they'd take an existing coin.

why again do they take btc in ico and not kickstart or do real bank transfers... if ion is future why desire btc? this applies to all icos
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 06:17:19 AM

problem is people like to equate troll with someone they disagree with.

e.g

person a - i like peanut butter. company x says it prevents cancer so im buying shares wveryone else should.
person b - there has been no scientific proof around peanut butter and cancer curing see link here
person a - you're just a troll you dont want me making money and helping others eat peanut butter and making money too.

whilst i agree troll behavior is toxic there is a distinct misuse of troll definition. many on bitcointalk calling trolls are using it as a come back comment out of context. i.e josh garza was scamming and supporters and himself called those with such comments trolls. they werent trolls.

would you agree with my points? also would you consider a toxic pro person a troll as well or does it have a different name? if so what is the name? to be unbiased and righteous one needs to know and be honest on both sides of the coin to be objectionable in the internet troll claims.

"toxic pro person" is usually called a "shill".

Both of these (as well as "FUD", "hater", etc) have been so overused that it doesn't mean much else other than the person using these words is probably too lazy to come up with original insults.

And no, there has been no scientific proof around anything I just said.
rdewilde

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:31:23 AM

Honest opinion, how'd it look? Meet your expectations or didn't you see enough to accurately judge?

Game looked smooth. I only saw two levels. Have to see if gameplay is interesting enough. I only saw the game without ION integration. API and game were built seperatly and are now being integrated.

I have no clue for release date. Neither do I know why delivery was delayed. Just saw the game irl, that's all i know

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 07:58:47 AM

Game looked smooth. I only saw two levels. Have to see if gameplay is interesting enough. I only saw the game without ION integration. API and game were built seperatly and are now being integrated.

I have no clue for release date. Neither do I know why delivery was delayed. Just saw the game irl, that's all i know

they hired game developers to code the game right? they didn't do it themselves right?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:51:03 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 10:31:07 AM by CryptoBuds

they hired game developers to code the game right? they didn't do it themselves right?

This may partially be the case. They are definitely attempting the game dev themselves and may have brought on outside devs to help. The team isn't the model child for transparency so I'm not sure of any way to validly prove the statements.

I've asked several times and have expressed interest in the game development process, but haven't been taken seriously. I understand I could have been more tactful in my approach. But dealing with a non-transparent blockchain project (the blockchain was built for transparency) is quite frustrating when trying to get information about said project.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:38:51 PM

This may partially be the case. They are definitely attempting the game dev themselves and may have brought on outside devs to help. The team isn't the model child for transparency so I'm not sure of any way to validly prove the statements.

I've asked several times and have expressed interest in the game development process, but haven't been taken seriously. I understand I could have been more tactful in my approach. But dealing with a non-transparent blockchain project (the blockchain was built for transparency) is quite frustrating when trying to get information about said project.

I think it depends who you're referring to as 'they'. The team who are developing the games appears to be led by Matlack (or Huey), and I remember seeing him say that there were a couple of other game devs who have apparently worked on successful PC games in the past. This was a long time ago (possibly as far back as May or June) and on their slack, so I'm afraid I don't have a screenshot or anything. There's some confusion over what Matlack's experience is with gaming development, as I've said before.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:15:20 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/mastayoshigr Broadcasting Level 1 - Level 2 of Gravity in a few...

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:38:30 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/mastayoshigr Broadcasting Level 1 - Level 2 of Gravity in a few...

Im guessing everyone missed it?  No notice and all

Too bad we cant watch it on Past Broadcasts for that user.  In typical team ION fashion they have made sure no permanent or even semi-permanent record exists..

Edit: It must have been short in any case as its just over an hour after sharkie told us it was soon...

Then again a few may have been a few months this being team ION lol
rdewilde

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:53:19 PM

Yes, i think they are hiring more than one atm.

rdewilde

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:56:40 PM

You use ION to buy ingame upgrades and stuff, like medpacks/lives, possibly unlock worlds. I know sometime ago the plan was also to start tournaments and stuff, but may be only future games. This is second hand info though, as I dont have access to the game or any direct information other than github and website. Dont pin me down on it ;-)

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:01:45 PM

You use ION to buy ingame upgrades and stuff, like medpacks/lives, possibly unlock worlds. I know sometime ago the plan was also to start tournaments and stuff, but may be only future games. This is second hand info though, as I dont have access to the game or any direct information other than github and website. Dont pin me down on it ;-)

I understand that is the point, but how is that going to work.

Games have enough trouble getting people to click "buy lives" on a game when it is hooked up to an account that has a credit card on file.

How much work it would take to get a random person who finds the game via an app store to be able to purchase ions to use to buy lives?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:15:18 PM

Where is the game github, or do you mean this one? https://github.com/ionomy/ion

Thanks!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: