Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:31:32 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 01:06:03 PM by Longsnowsm

Don't forget that leonArdo's Tools window allows you to configure the GUI to just how you like to have it.

So for example, if you want to view the order book and transactions at the same time, no problem Smiley

I found the free trial and downloaded it.  I am using the Polo demo.  I found that what I thought was dynamic tracking and adjusting the orders was just the Bollinger bands that I saw in your screen output above.  I was able to turn that on so I can see my screen now appears more like yours. 

I wish that the buy/sell tracked with the bands.  Right now it appears that if I am not watching what is going on the market drifts away from my buy/sell points.  Or in the case of a big move the market could move away rapidly from my buy/sell points.  I am new to trading so take this as ramblings of a novice trying to understand how to use this tool.  Is it possible to get the margin engine to track with the Bollinger bans? Grin

Others have already commented and asked for it, but I will throw my two sats into the pool.  I would love a profitability dashboard to show where I am right now with my trades and total balance sort of thing at a glance.  After letting Leonardo run for a while I am having a hard time determining what has happened and if it is actually in the plus or minus category.  I see my BTC balance is down, but I am not able to determine if that is due to positions it is in or if it has just lost that much in the market. 

I also have not seen the active positions portion of the screen ever indicate that I have any active positions.  Not sure if that is just because I am in the demo mode.  I would have thought any time the bot has completed a buy order that I would have something appear in the active positions until the sell order is completed or am I misunderstanding what that part of the screen does?  Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

Don't forget that leonArdo's Tools window allows you to configure the GUI to just how you like to have it.

So for example, if you want to view the order book and transactions at the same time, no problem Smiley

I found the free trial and downloaded it.  I am using the Polo demo.  I found that what I thought was dynamic tracking and adjusting the orders was just the Bollinger bands that I saw in your screen output above.  I was able to turn that on so I can see my screen now appears more like yours. 

I wish that the buy/sell tracked with the bands.  Right now it appears that if I am not watching what is going on the market drifts away from my buy/sell points.  Or in the case of a big move the market could move away rapidly from my buy/sell points.  I am new to trading so take this as ramblings of a novice trying to understand how to use this tool.  Is it possible to get the margin engine to track with the Bollinger bans? Grin

Others have already commented and asked for it, but I will throw my two sats into the pool.  I would love a profitability dashboard to show where I am right now with my trades and total balance sort of thing at a glance.  After letting Leonardo run for a while I am having a hard time determining what has happened and if it is actually in the plus or minus category.  I see my BTC balance is down, but I am not able to determine if that is due to positions it is in or if it has just lost that much in the market. 

I also have not seen the active positions portion of the screen ever indicate that I have any active positions.  Not sure if that is just because I am in the demo mode.  I would have thought any time the bot has completed a buy order that I would have something appear in the active positions until the sell order is completed or am I misunderstanding what that part of the screen does?  Thanks!

Thanks for checking out leonArdo!

Did you use either of the Automatic strategies?

We will build a strategy editor that will allow you use leonArdo's indicators to build your own strategies in a user friendly way. Then you could build your Bollinger Band strategy!

Yes, a number of customers have asked for better profit/loss reporting and we will add this soon.

You don't see any active positions in the demo because positions relate to margin trading which is not possible with the demo. When you place an order it shows up as an active order in the chart. You can grab it and move it to a different price etc. Once it gets filled it will show up in the competed orders table.

All the best,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

Do you have way to decrease high CPU usage on Leonardo?
I've encounter with CPU 100% usage.

We don't have this issue so please provide more information if you would like us to investigate.

The more information the better.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

Hey guys , I have been trying to reach Jon via email since 3rd Feb 2017 , are you guys on holiday . Is Jon still around ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

Hey guys , I have been trying to reach Jon via email since 3rd Feb 2017 , are you guys on holiday . Is Jon still around ?

Who the hell are you? And exactly how many times have you tried??

I haven't gone anywhere.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

I haven't gone anywhere.

Thanks for the speedy replys plus the link

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

I haven't gone anywhere.

Thanks for the speedy replys plus the link

You are welcome! Sorry for any confusion!

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Jon's been great responding to emails and PM's so he's here and active.  Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Jon's been great responding to emails and PM's so he's here and active.  Wink

Thanks tD  Smiley

drnkk

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:30:25 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 05:42:11 AM by drnkk

Hi I am a new user of leonardo

I am having problem transferring between margin account and exchange accounts at poloniex
exchange account has 0 balance now.

Bitrated user: drnk.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

Hi I am a new user of leonardo

I am having problem transferring between margin account and exchange accounts at poloniex
exchange account has 0 balance now.

Hi drnkk,

Your exchange account has 0 balance on leonArdo or in general? Did you watch the margin trading video? It's at the bottom of this page: http://www.marginsoftware.de/tutorial.html

Please provide more information and we can help you!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

drnkk

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

Hello;

Exchange account was 0, and all the balance was at margin account.
When I tried to move from leonardo it gives error and no transfer happens.

When I did same at poloniex there was a confirmation window of telling about my margin account balance will be %70 
Maybe this confirmation is preventing.

I want to inform a bug that I faced,
I made two indicator EMA 60 days and EMA 6 days and save them as default for a pair.
Then I restore it at for another pair window, leonardo crashed.

When I want to open again and continue the same session crashed again.
I opened only polo account (not continue the last session) with a different pair and leonardo opened.

Running strategies lost but orders was staying, cancelled the orders
I made two indicator EMA 30 days and EMA 6 days and save them as default for a pair.
Then I restore it at for another pair window, leonardo crashed again

I do not know the others but indicator save and restore feature create problem in my computer.

it would be a good idea to have a seperate window for all open orders to see in case of a crash.

Best Regards

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

Hello;

Exchange account was 0, and all the balance was at margin account.
When I tried to move from leonardo it gives error and no transfer happens.

When I did same at poloniex there was a confirmation window of telling about my margin account balance will be %70 

I made two indicator EMA 60 days and EMA 6 days and save them as default for a pair.

I opened only polo account (not continue the last session) with a different pair and leonardo opened.

I made two indicator EMA 30 days and EMA 6 days and save them as default for a pair.

I do not know the others but indicator save and restore feature create problem in my computer.

it would be a good idea to have a seperate window for all open orders to see in case of a crash.

Best Regards

Thanks for the details. We'll look into it for you.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Yes! Normally you don't need to confirm transfers, but when a transfer eats into your collateral affecting your positions this warning message is generated. Right now we don't handle this so please use the website for such situations.

We will investigate whether it is possible to execute this confirmation through the API.

All the best,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Thanks for this. I could reproduce it and we will work on a fix now.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:20:38 PM

Im loving your bot ,
Well done team, and thanx for the prompt responses to Queries and issues Smiley
Im just wondering if ccex and yobt markets are availbe to trade?

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
drnkk

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

Hello;

I want to suggest a feature for static ping pong strategy.

After starting the bot, we can replace the order

but it will be much much more effective
if we can change the buy-sell limits while bot is running.

Instead of replacing orders, replacing the limits will replace the orders, and follow our limit strategy.

Otherwise I stop strategy, change the limits, start again and my orders refreshed.

I hope it can be done because static ping pong is not making background calculation like margin-maker.

Best Regards

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:12:41 AM

Hello;

I want to suggest a feature for static ping pong strategy.

After starting the bot, we can replace the order

but it will be much much more effective
if we can change the buy-sell limits while bot is running.

Instead of replacing orders, replacing the limits will replace the orders, and follow our limit strategy.

Otherwise I stop strategy, change the limits, start again and my orders refreshed.

I hope it can be done because static ping pong is not making background calculation like margin-maker.

Best Regards

Nice idea! We'll take a look at it.

Remember that you can adapt a current bot order by clicking and dragging it Smiley But I like your idea...

3KyNoX

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:20:40 AM

Hey there, valentine day offer ? Smiley

Donate : 1MmSvVtcZMLtCbk6RcEXRei91K8VrgPxoC
drnkk

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:25:10 AM

Anybody else who can see only 12 hours historical data?
or I am unlucky

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: