Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:08:57 AM

ICO Update - Day Six

Members: 224
Number of investments: 111
Amount invested: 68.83 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 06:15:34 AM

https://www.opair.co/stats/

Who is this fucking retarded just invested 7.5 btc on 1st of August? lmao, this guy didn't hear our warning, must be a fool, sorry for your potential losses, without any real personal info. Even OP refused the radio talk, do you know what does that hint? Means OP even doesn't wanna spend a little money to hire 2 people to scam us. SHADY AND PATHETIC SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

Its just them for sure. The guy is a retard and would want to lure people to invest. 
I will even warn those who participate the signature campaign to stop them for they get paid with a coin that has no value. Lutpin should have seen this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:05:26 PM

Who is this fucking retarded just invested 7.5 btc on 1st of August? lmao, this guy didn't hear our warning, must be a fool, sorry for your potential losses, without any real personal info. Even OP refused the radio talk, do you know what does that hint? Means OP even doesn't wanna spend a little money to hire 2 people to scam us, buy 2 people make a fake interview may cost only 100 usd, but he doesn't wanna spend this money. SHADY AND PATHETIC SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

It is difficult to make an interview video now if he just took 2 random pictures for Frank and Hao.  The video has to be the same 2 people or else it wouldn't work. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:08:59 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

Instead of addressing people's concerns about escrow and why Frank hasn't posted since his initial post.  You keep posting about the time remaining for the bonus.  The bonus doesn't mean crap if your project ends up being a scam or a failure.  You can give a 100% bonus and without clearing up things, your ICO funding will still be minimal. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:19:42 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

Instead of addressing people's concerns about escrow and why Frank hasn't posted since his initial post.  You keep posting about the time remaining for the bonus.  The bonus doesn't mean crap if your project ends up being a scam or a failure.  You can give a 100% bonus and without clearing up things, your ICO funding will still be minimal. 

The scammer didnt even contact the escrow Smiley he is just trying to scam more

That's what it seems like. 
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:38:15 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

We are in communication with SebastianJu. We hope we can make an official statement today or tomorrow in the forum.

Regards

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

ICO Update - Day Six

We are in communication with SebastianJu. We hope we can make an official statement today or tomorrow in the forum.

Regards

I hope our project will keep up smoothly. I need the project in peaceful without nonsense.
everyone should let project on going ahead
Thank you
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:43:34 PM

+1 on the radio show. what would be wrong with that OP?

At the moment we prefer not to do that for the same reasons previously exposed. As soon as we made an agreement with the escrow, we will make the announcement.

The reasons were that you prefer the developers to continue with their lives anonymously (while you have given their linked in profiles and where they work).

So you are saying that making a radio emission discussing about the project will compromise their personal lives  Huh
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:05:15 PM

Who is this fucking retarded just invested 7.5 btc on 1st of August? lmao, this guy didn't hear our warning, must be a fool, sorry for your potential losses, without any real personal info. Even OP refused the radio talk, do you know what does that hint? Means OP even doesn't wanna spend a little money to hire 2 people to scam us, buy 2 people make a fake interview may cost only 100 usd, but he doesn't wanna spend this money. SHADY AND PATHETIC SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

It is difficult to make an interview video now if he just took 2 random pictures for Frank and Hao.  The video has to be the same 2 people or else it wouldn't work. 

of course, that's why people suspect OP is a scammer cause he refused to have an interview. But it can easily cheat on audio interview, we can't see their faces, but we can hear the voice and their knowledge to know whether they are competent or not. But it is still Not easy cause he must hire 2 people know programming and blockchain to make an audio interview to scam us.
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:26:16 PM

I can offer a compromise:

I have here some reputation during my work for several coins and pro bono work here in the forum. In the German section I am even more (well-)known. In real life I am a lawyer and I am really public as a Person (Postal address etc.) So if I would confirm that Mr. Rettig is existing and plan to work for opair, you could be pretty sure, that this is like that.

I am offering the opair ICO to make a confidental video chat for free. Mr. Rettig can proof everything. I will keep this chat confidental and just tell the audiance here, if I am convinced that there is a Mr. Rettig existing and he will contribute to opair or not.

I think, this is a very smart solution. If Mr. Rettig don't want to invest this 15min in the ICO, why anyone should do this with a single satoshi?

Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:32:06 PM

I have here some reputation during my work for several coins and pro bono work here in the forum. In the German section I am even more (well-)known. In real life I am a lawyer and I am really public as a Person (Postal address etc.) So if I would confirm that Mr. Rettig is existing and plan to work for opair, you could be pretty sure, that this is like that.

I am offering the opair ICO to make a confidental video chat for free. Mr. Rettig can proof everything. I will keep this chat confidental and just tell the audiance here, if I am convinced that there is a Mr. Rettig existing and he will contribute to opair or not.

I think, this is a very smart solution. If Mr. Rettig don't want to invest this 15min in the ICO, why anyone should do this with a single satoshi?

Sounds like a plan, add another trusted member and it will be more reliable.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

This could settle the situation, its enough for us to shut out mouth and maybe invest to the project as well.
I don't have much BTC, its all that i have but will invest to the project if seeing the dev is legit. wasserman is more than a retard if he still rejects this offer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 03:16:49 PM

This could settle the situation, its enough for us to shut out mouth and maybe invest to the project as well.
I don't have much BTC, its all that i have but will invest to the project if seeing the dev is legit. wasserman is more than a retard if he still rejects this offer.

I like the idea of functional programming, would be pity, if the projects will be canceled just because of "poor marketing". So this would be my support to opair and the community

kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:46:04 PM

Wasserman, i appreciate you have changed your mind and try to offer escrow from now. That will help a lot.
I do not understand what the obsession with seeing the face of Frank. Even Frank could be anyone, that does not interest me. I just want the platform to be successful. I never knew or will know who is Nakamoto and I do not care.

Do not worry about the trolls, fudders gonna FUD!

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:50:51 PM

Wasserman, i appreciate you have changed your mind and try to offer escrow from now. That will help a lot.
I do not understand what the obsession with seeing the face of Frank. Even Frank could be anyone, that does not interest me. I just want the platform to be successful. I never knew or will know who is Nakamoto and I do not care.

Dude, we dont have the obsession of seeing his face. We have the obsession of saving people from scam. 

Why the hell cant he arranged for an interview? Leave video interview, cant he take out time for a radio interview...

U tell me?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
iudica

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:02:23 PM

I do not understand what the obsession with seeing the face of Frank.

"Frank" is the CEO and a very important part of the whole project. So if he is not existing, it is nearly sure, that there is no real project existing. And how trustfull is a person/Project, who cheat about the CEO?

So it isn't trolling, it is just a kind offer, to clear something a bit more.

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:06:55 PM

@wasserman...

You called your so called project "OPEN AND FAIR"  and here you are hiding your identity. You called this open !!

Fair. Finally, you agreed to escrow, after some investors complained for it....

Now tell me, if your project is legit since you said, "For now we are small group (three people working full-time, one external advisor and two freelancer developer", can we have the identity of all of them since this is an open and fair project.

Coming to github, you said "Given the time we have been working on this and after looking for different ways to optimize and make more efficient the project we were able to put up a team which will help us to achieve our goals in the short term.", I guess we should see come code... Fair ?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

I wanna scam btcs myself but this wasserman got it the first.  its more than 60btc already so excuse me for being curious about Frank's face  Grin
During Nakamoto's time, we never hear of bitcoin scammers yet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:31:19 PM

As an investor I would say, if you do not reach the needed amount you should consider 2 options

1. send the funds back

2. start building and launch and make a second ICO offer after you have a MVP ready.

cheers

p.s.

you can easily reach your goal. Check
Tai Zen - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_S5FBcMfrFbeV1ZRa3dJmA he and Leo are reputable investors and could do a good hangeout with you guys.

If you want to go fulltime you need to give it more right now.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

So its SCAM?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: